What do Holla Forums?

I used hemorrhoid cream to jack off and now my dick is super numb. I've done it before and it kind of made my dick burn but it's never gone numb like this. I can barely feel it. I'm kind of worried. Will my dick stay numb like this Holla Forums?

Congratulations
You basically destroyed all your nerve endings and you will never enjoy sex like before.

:(

I actually have no idea of what i am saying. I was just fucking with you.

Well, I still have no feeling in my dick. I think it will go away but it's still kind of weird, I'm actually kind of wondering if you were actually right since hemorrhoid cream burns hemorrhoids away I guess? Not sure. I wouldn't have used it but it was the only lube I had around.

maybe you only feel something when you have sex with a man?

feels good to be uncut
never need cream

>>>/nofap/

How the fuck does someone find an anus cute anyway? Have you ever seen one? It looks like pic related; "beautiful, like a flower" I can imagine, if you're completely autistic or Fine Art America (the image source), but "cute"? OH FUCK NO! It resembles the Sarlacc's veiny, visceral maw the moment before it opens it jaw to devour me, or a roiling red nebula thinly veiling the all-consuming black hole which will soon stretch my atoms apart as time and space themselves unravel until I'm simultaneously inside and outside the event horizon! In other words: no Sir, I don't like it. I don't care which gender it is; it looks gross, and knowing what it does – imagining it expelling unsanitary waste substances and fetid gasses – makes it a thousand times worse for the same reason that certain fetishists would worship it, sadists use it as a potent psychological weapon and simians hurl its offerings at anyone they despise.

Cute, my OWN ass

You're telling me you've never even stuck it in a girls ass?

I have, but I didn't LOOK at it!

Never used any sort of cream in my life.
Serious question: What does it feel like to be cut? Does it burn when you jack off? What happens if you don't use cream? What if you need to jack off in a bus or in public, do you have to carry masturbation cream around with you?

femanon here, do guys always use something as lube when masturbating?

STOP MASTURBATING

Only those mutilated by kikes at birth. People with foreskin can jack off normally by simply moving the foreskin back and forth over the head, it feels much nicer than the shitty cutfag method. Additionally, we also have the option to place our palm at the tip of our weenie peenie and squeeze the head whilst simultaneously pulling up the foreskin and then releasing and repeating. That also feels good.

that said, don't fap guys. it's degenerate!

Take control of yourself, friend. You're not a horny monkey in puberty. Go to the gym, start lifting - soon you won't need to jack off and it will feel a million times as good!

This is why it is important to read the labels on things before you use them, OP.

Read what roid cream is supposed to do. "Shrink swollen tissue, reduce pain and itching (aka anesthetize)". So in essence, it decreases the blood supply of whatever you put it on and shuts down nerve endings. Considering that your cock is only hard because it is full of blood, it would seem like a less than good idea to put something on it that will decrease the circulation. Putting something on it that will do that *AND* shut down the ability to feel anything with it is just plain stupid.

For your sake, I hope the effect is temporary, but for the sake of the rest of humanity I hope it is permanent because there is no way someone with your intellectual deficiency should be allowed to procreate.

Yeah, because all the gymfags will be sucking your dick and pounding your ass.
GTFO, homo.