Holla Forums game project

Alright Holla Forums listen up, I have a little project up my sleeve, it ain't much though but it can probably serve as a slight propaganda in the long run as well as for shits and giggles because why not.

i've been fucking around with the dang ol' RPG Maker, most gooks use them to make shitty hentai games but that's irrelevant, what i'm trying to do is create a game in it, the story is quite simple, at least what I have imagined so far but i'll leave the rest for Holla Forums to decide or alter, hence the creation of this thread, anyways, the initial story thus far:

TL;DR Game Intro

you start out as a white male, you have a wife and a daughter, you live in a dystopian shithole where you spend most of your time defending yourself and hiding from the angry mobs of niggers and other degenerate beings that are out to kill you and your family, essentially white people are the main target here, when you're not at home you are out working your ass off to feed your family on a shitty low salary job, your boss is a kike and because of how the world became a cuckfest, men get paid less now even at jobs that involves physical activities, as you progress on the intro of the game, your boss forces you to work double time meaning that you won't get home anytime soon, while you were at work, your wife decided to go to the pharmacy to purchase some medicines because your daughter became very ill, as your wife leaves the pharmacy building to head back home, she encounters 2 niggers leaning at the exterior wall of the pharmacy, one stabs her in the stomach and the other takes her purse and runs away, pharmacy guy runs out of the building and calls 911 but they didn't arrive until the next day, you receive a phone call from the pharmacy regarding the issue you immediately leave your workplace to deal with the situation yourself but at this point its just too late, your wife dies and your character gets depressed, after all of this happening you head back home with the medicine and give it to your daughter, after awhile you turn on your television and soon find out that you are the official suspect that murdered your wife, at this point you feel as if the world is conspiring against you, at last you truly see how putrid and disgusting the world is, you hop into your computer and find numerous articles written about how you killed your wife because you were white and thus it makes you violent, completely ignoring testimonies from the pharmacy guy, how everything is the white man's fault, after awhile you hear a loud bang at your door, the police are charging in, a scrawny jewish social service woman takes your daughter away, you get arrested but somehow manages to escape, this is officially the turning point, your character right now will progress his way into becoming a nigger hating machine.

Game Objective

You will be meeting a couple of characters like moonman, ben garrison, etc, that will help the player on his crusade for negro genocide, a REAL jewish holocaust and the final objective of murdering the elders of zion, as well as liberating your daughter from the kike overlords.

Making the vidya with Holla Forums

We need to team up and help each other make some dank art/texture for the characters, i'm personally doing my fair share of things but the story is enough to expose the game's aesthetics, I'll upload some texture files and you can do the honor of editing them if you want, there are other things that you can help with too, but that will only happen if I receive enough feedback, is the project Go or Nah? this is a generic story I came up with, you can also do the honor of changing it around if you want, i'll gladly comply with the change, after all, this is Holla Forums property at this point.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-625608547
8ch.net/vm/res/242.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Might as well go through with it; What happened to that other user who was making an "anti-undertale"?

Maybe >>>/agdg/ could help with this concept?

Kek for Beta Uprising by
Cyber Nazi as theme song.
moonman needs a wool machinegunner coat and das boots

Why are those obnoxious faggots allowed to shit up boards with their ">>Holla Forums" drivel?

Except you're committing the same crime as the SJWs here. The problem with games is that they are no longer about fun, intuitive gameplay since it's a lot easier to make a game/movie/video about a message than it is to make a game that's enjoyable to play. You'd be doing the same thing as the SJW only in reverse. Spend one thousand percent of your energy into making a game that's fun with really interesting mechanics and only after would you layer on your niggerdeath theme. I'm sure you're going to respond that this was your intent all along, but from your post you seem to have a wall of text describing the context and absolutely nothing regarding gameplay and I don't think that's a coincidence.

Polite sage as this is only tangentially related to this board.

the game intro is just some shit to be thrown there.

to be quite honest I just want to have player on a shitty apartment, he leaves and goes on a murdering spree.

the story is there for the sake of propaganda, the rest is just for the sake of nigger lynching, although its not perfect and a long boring wall of text is at place, I left room for major change.

Holla Forums should be free to do the changes all they want, there is no limit

So, basically, Hatred, with Moonman, Benny G, and Sam Hyde?Why don't you just make a mod for Hatred?

Not him, but maybe that's because this isn't Holla Forums or /agdg/? If OP's only going to post the Holla Forums relevant part of a vidya when he's on Holla Forums then more power to him.

a Holla Forums rpg wouldn't need interesting mechanics tbh

well-written mystery/intrigue/conspiracy games don't exist unless the game is deus ex. just making a game where the protocols of zion are being executed by a shadowy group of conspirators is enough to make the game's story interesting and unusual enough to get a few heads to turn

i mean if that was combined with good mechanics you'd have basically everything that people loved about deus ex

I'd play this

Commit to MoonMan mod for Doom, don't waste your time.

Eh well, mostly because of the gameplay that rpg maker offers.

you can use items from your inventory for example I might have a rope, I could use it to instantly choke a nigger to death, aside from that attacks are also custom, I can go as far as add shooting sprites and also add the gun sound when attacking, weapons and other accessories can be purchased and used.

I'm interested in writing music this project.

I've mainly been writing SynthWave lately.

Here's my soundcloud. Click through the tracks and have a listen.

Any of the stuff already on there can be used, or I could write some bespoke tracks if needed.

soundcloud.com/user-625608547

I can already tell it's shit, git gud at coding OP.

not to discourage you op, but you're doing this with the mentality of "hey guise, lets team up and make my dream game"
people already tried that and it always fail, see tumblr and Holla Forums games that aren't made by less than 3 people
you should have made this thread when you had an actual demo to show off, not to just get an idea guy post and then ask everyone else to make the game with the pretense that you know what you're doing
if you knew what you're doing you'd have started this on your own, and would have at least had enough progress done to show artists and then work with them
t. /agdg/

This isn't going to be successful propaganda because people other than pol users won't be interested in a game with nothing but pol memes.

Make a game with a style that would be popular with RPG players, then write a story with themes you want them to see.

you want to use rpg maker?
user, i was sceptical at first, but now i'm 100% sure you have absolutely no fucking clue what you're doing
please visit /agdg/ or the /agdg/ threads on Holla Forums, ASK people before making a retarded thread, make progress, and then show it, before you make yourself look like a retard for using fucking rpgmaker because of it's "gameplay"

hey my man, that is surprisingly true at some level, but get this, i'm an artfag and a 3D Modeler, my level of "coding" isn't the best.

unless someone who knows how coding works at a surprsing level, it would be nice to team up with them.

Nice song mate, synthwave is the shit.

why

then why the fuck are you using rpg maker, it's 2D, unless you want to make 3d models and bake them into sprites, which is gonna take you forever in current year
so learn
you don't have much of a right to start projects with no idea on how to complete them by yourself

why the hell not.

user, the thread clearly states that I have been "fucking around" with the thing, the reason why I want to use it is because it'll be fast to make, the reason why I make this claim is because my conclusion with RPG Maker is that it's more of an EDITOR then that of a shitty engine, meaning from what I said before, "fast workflow / faster release on a build"

Secondly, do you really think a project could be fully finished with Holla Forums while using something like unity or unreal? coding wise I wouldn't even be dicking around, I could probably develop assets for the game, static objects and perhaps even models that are rigged, and maybe even basic or mediocre/shit coding.

after you made an assumption that I can fail miserably at a shitty game editor that doesn't even act like an engine? and if I shift from a different engine you'd assume i'd do everything by myself? do you think its easy to develope assets for a game set in a dystopian future, can you imagine just how many tiles that would take? a generic workflow for making objects for a game in 3D is roughly around 2 hours long, that includes the set up of collision meshes and along with the engine's material editing.

I was pretty medicated the other day, but I can't get Trump themed Warhammer setting out of my head: Warhammer 2K: Hillary heresy. Sort of 31M imperium with early psykers (Red pills).

Orks as Niggers
(Dark) Eldar as jews
Tau as Chinese.
South Koreans as Tyranids
Russian as Necrons since they're old and rather dormant power with few happenings.
Trump as God Emperor and empire.

Just a thought, it would be swell if we made the god emperor meme a game/knockoff tabletop.

There are details that I have add properly and write decent fluff and crunch. I'm planning to rework some of my older thoughts.

Plus it would piss off (((GWestabo))) good and proper.

because it is a piece of garbage and you will never get anything remotely resembling "gameplay"

because it's garbage
nobody uses rpgmaker, unless they want everyone to laugh at them. it's the equivalent of using paint instead of any other image editing software
i can shit on a plate and give it to you in less than two minutes, that doesn't mean it's going to be the best meal you ever had, just because it was fast
why do you think so much vidya gets delayed all the time? because people have to fix and improve shit, not ship the game in an obviously unfinished/horrible state.
i don't care how you think the game is gonna look when/if you publish it, but less than week later you'll want to rework it because it will be garbage
yes user, i do. did you know that most AAA games can take 2-4 years to make? not a few months
don't pick the worst fucking option just because it's mildly faster
pick something that actually looks good
if you make a shitty rpgmaker game, people will see it, they'll say "oh another rpgmaker game, i don't like those, they're all the same" and they'll ignore it

if one is retarded with rendering, it will take forever, but baking is irrelevant because that is only when you're making normalmaps, and why would that be necessary if the damn thing will be at 148x148 resolution max? that is god awfully low, it takes around 2 minutes to make a shitty Low poly model that would resembles something, the rest is just applying textures and rendering it at a very low res, which low meaning it wouldn't even take long to render at all.

Well I didn't know people felt this much rage towards rpg maker, so what other engine would you prefer then goy.

by baking i mean turning a 3d object into a sprite, not making normal maps
as for engines, either make your own (you'll never finish it or be satisfied with it, so don't bother)
or use unity - the company is absolutely jewish in nature, especially with their new pricing models, but the engine is still VERY good for newbies, as long as you DON'T look at the forums since they offer horrible advice
or unreal engine 4 - it even has blueprints (visual scripting, not code) although from what i hear it works slower than simply coding shit in c++. on the other hand, nearly everything in unreal is an improvement to unity
you can also try godot, which is considered to be mildly inferior to unreal/unity, but it's absolutely free and not jewish, so people love it
there's also gamemaker, since you apparently want a 2d game
i'd go for unity/godot and learn code
i'm not recommending unreal, since i'm sure you'll be tempted to use blueprints

ah fuck me, i'm retarded, ignore the parts where i talk about baking, i didn't read everything
i'd still prefer if you just drew shit rather than making models and rendering them, but that's limited to your own artistic ability so whatever

Ah I see, well then, how vast are the tutorials for godot?

is it enough for me to make a below average game for testing purposes?

can't give you advice there, i haven't actually used godot
from what i hear it has less documentation though, which is why unity gets so much people using it
you should really go and ask /agdg/ for this

You know, with modern time's shitty misguided love for AAA titles and old games long forgotten, many of the latter became hacked or source has been released. Good games too, like Xcom enemy unknown has been remade with OpenXCom and the code is free to manipulate. You can easily find some semi artistic friend of yours to draw you some art and you can start right away. I think the code was writte in C++ or C++-esque language. You can easily make it into some Holla Forums guerilla fighting against ZOG bots and tell the story through research or what not. Game weighs 30 mb, so it's light and optimised. Besides, the game is already done for you. You'd just need to replace strings for research, perhaps tweak and spice up some gameplay features and you're done. Work for half a year with three people if you sit on it for two days a week.

Alternatively, you also have great nostalgic players for old Fallouts. There are at least 10 total conversion/greatly gameplay enhancing mods for it. The code is not exactly hacked, but Russians became adept (and very famous) at spicing up the game, adding new themes. There is an english community, which also worked on a mod that added/changed a lot of gameplay. I am sure they'd share the innerworkings of the game with you, if you asked. Imagine the possibilities. Models and engine already done, that's like 70% work off the bat. With a decent writer, basic knowledge of C++ and a graphic artist, you could create a dystopian total conversion mod, which could serve as propaganda for us. Of course, it has to be enjoyable and not deepthroated agenda at every step.

There are also some other old RTSes that are not difficult to mod. Look into your options. RPG maker is garbage and you shouldn't use it at all. Nobody will notice your game and everyone will assume it's shit. The only RPG maker I even heard of is SCMRPG and only because it's edgy.

for the 3D Part, I don't really have much to show from the main portfolio I have, mostly because i'm a faggot when it comes to personal information, I want to remain ENOenymuz, no hard feelings, but there are some old things I have, I don't even remember what they were tbh., I guess one is a portal and the other is some crappy shanty/shack tile. I believe these were for a mod I was working on

What about just making a mod of a zombie survival game?

I'm sure it's pretty much the same genera…

Maybe some collection quests for firewood and supplies and stuff.

warcraft 3/starcraft 2/age of empries 2 still have a fairly active map/scenario making audience
you could also mod skyrim/mount and blade for some nazi stuff

it looks like a weird bdsm outfit
but if you can make you mind as well just make the game 3D, rather than wasting time with rpgmaker. it would certainly look better.
if you don't feel like making a game because "code is too hard", i'd strongly suggest just modding mount and blade while only really making new assets

i've been thinking about modding FO4 but I don't know if people still care about that game since it was shit.

yes user, do exactly that, Todd Howard himself would approve of it
sarcasm aside, you'd be better off modding new vegas, i think it's modding and the community are better than fo4, not to mention that fo4 is even worse than the last ones

forgot my rare todd

Well I don't know how todd would approve of evil white man killing the black spooks - the mod.

Well my intention is to make a complete overhaul and take advantage of the engine, i'm very familiarized with the creation kit.

seriously don't touch fallout 4, "game speed tied to fps" kind of ruins it

in case you don't know what i'm talking about

This game is full of jewry anyway.

A good story and tolerable gameplay is enough. Fuck off back to 4/v/ with your sage you fatass fucking teenager.

woah bruh, check out this masterpiece of a game
it's exactly what you're describing

mfw

How is this allowed?

well todd said that it just works
why would you doubt him

If you want to create something truly redpilled, controversial, or edgy, you'll need to make it stand out from a mechanical point of view instead of just focusing on the plot and doing everything else by the book.

the plot only justifies, the mechanic is to be discussed because not everyone has the same taste for vidya.

I always said Holla Forums should counter the jew and released redpill forms of media. Music, games, movies, comics, anime, etc.

Anything to empower the people with the truth.

Your proposed intro is tl;dr. Slim it down to something like "your wife was killed in a Black Lives Matter riot, go postal on the rioting dindus and progressives" and you've immediately grabbed everyone's attention from Holla Forumsacks to Holla Forumsirgins and angry journalists. You can expand on the plot and redpills from there, preferably through the player's actions and storytelling intertwined with the gameplay instead of lengthy cutscenes.
For example, instead of explicitly telling players that niggers are violent or kikes are plotting the downfall of western, give niggers incredibly aggressive animations and AI focused on swarming the player with no self-preservation instinct, and have their organizers/financial backers look distinctly jewish and have jewish names (especially if you use real people). This will have a much greater impact on the player and allow him to feel more immersed, as he's piecing the story and redpills together himself instead of being spoonfed by a narrator.

This isn't functional. You'll reach nobody who didn't already agree with you. Making android games with off-color jokes and entry-level anti MSM information would be more productive and effective, since your target audience wouldn't exclusively be severely autistic anons and reddit anchorbabies.

Nobody cares what you always said, just say it. Is it just you who keeps doing this or is this a general former redditor thing?

Here's what you do if you want to release a subversive "vidya"

You either go full Holla Forums moonman ethnic warfare tier team shootan game, and make sure it's the most fun thing in the fucking world with a supreme edgy veneer thickly coating it.

-OR-

You make the typicaly "story driven" "game" that gets heeaps of praise from the press, make it about the decline of western/white civilization since 1900 following a specific family and how they get effected by it all. Other than the family you make all the facts verifiable and true, with real world places. You take all of that and hide it away as the new game+ mode. For the main game you do the same thing but replace all the names and locations with alternatives, and all the whites with some sort of made up injun, and all the jews and muds with ebul whites. You'd access "our world's" story with some message at the end that says something like "Would you like to see something that hit's a little closer to home?" or some shit like that. Remember this "game" would be very non game like, maybe even walking simulator with QTE tier, you'd have to reel in progressives with the bait and switch.

You suggested this already in the hitlerrpg thread lad.

Every vidya thread until you all undastandu

that being said, /vm/ should relaunch the aryan race mod for starbound. all the worthless faggots are playing that shit, might trigger a few cuckolds.

8ch.net/vm/res/242.html

you'd rather use jewnity, or give money to tencent?

yes

OP's premise is overwrought and tl;dr, especially since redpilled or not, the player wants to play a fucking video game instead of sitting through several minutes' worth of exposition the vidya equivalent of starting a film with a 10 minute textdump instead of letting the plot flow naturally through cinematic techniques. If the premise is distilled into its core elements and gradually unfolds through gameplay instead of relying on dialogue and cutscenes, Holla Forums could have a game that's genuinely leaps ahead of modern vidya.
Now I'm almost tempted to set aside my own shit and work on this instead.

well then, set up a project, if you need any help with things i'll be around.

h-hello man

I'll second this perspective. I was working on an RPG with Holla Forums-centric themes but I abandoned it because of those same problems. It just wasn't fun when I wanted to get the story in there, and without it, the result was a shallow RPG with a certain lick of paint. What I wanted to do would be a thousand times better as a comic or storybook, not vidya.

There's a reason why the SJW-themed games are complete shit, and it's going to be the same for Holla Forums games. The way to do it as an indie developer is to simplify any story to a single element of the redpill, but only put that story on after making a decent game of some genre.

Reminder that idea guys are useless for any sort of project and their involvement is the biggest contribution to vaporware or cancelled development.

Professional game designer here. Put simply and are more or less correct. I can see from the start this is some homebrew project that you'll get tired of making in 2 weeks. Best course of action is to make a mod for an already existing RPG or creation engine than start from scratch from the ground up. I could help with RPG elements and modeling/skinning/environment in my spare time but my full-time job is polishing a decently large upcoming RPG release this October that Holla Forums will absolutely love. I'll keep tabs on this thread and keep checking back. I know how hard it is to work on a game basically alone so best of luck, I gotta get back to work and will be home later tonight.

Great music

the only thing I crave for dystopian like rpg games would be this:

cont.

Heck, I'd die for a game where i'm allowed to walk around the big ass city full of neons, stop by at some shady chinese flee market, sit and eat bad chinese food (cucked diversity and cancerous food all over the place) have dhiarrea and flip my shit.

it's like assad fucked dr house and this thing came to be.

call it "real life".

i fucking love it, jew media, coal burning, clinton white house, expandable to international levels.

ayyo

I don't know anything about E.Y.E. aside from broken leg and Brouzouf memes, but I can tell you about my basic RPG plotline.

It's about a mercenary starship captain who tries to retire of old age and sell his ship, but his home planet turned a pit of degeneracy and consumerism in the decades that he was gone, and the rest of the galaxy is the same. So he goes out for one last job hired by some organisation, which turns out to be a tiny enclave of what appears to be a highly traditional, culturally rich civilisation. He learns to love it, and dedicates the rest of his life to going on quests, battling space commies to ensure the survival of this enclave.

Game-play wise, it wasn't too different to an old NES turn-based RPG, with characters replaced by interchangeable spaceships.

sounds fun

when I start to work on a project, I often take too long to even release a prototype, and by that time some other fuckface faggot releases a game before me with a very similar concept.

fuck this gay planet.

Also here is an image of what I was working on

it is literally what you just posted btw

I'm already messing around with an /agdg/ meme engine and reading papers to prepare for a different Holla Forums-related game, so that takes priority over anti-chimpout simulators which honestly wouldn't be that hard to make with the right engine and production techniques.

It never works though.
Everytime they pull that on Holla Forums they get bullied.

'bullied' ? Are they that thin skinned? For Christ's sakes Christcucks on here deal with more hate and shit than those guys.

HEIL HITLER

(checked)
mhm I haven seen numerous version of those picture, I wonder if is there a similar one for a different (upcoming) happening.

bamp

Can I have your Email user?

Hi user do you need music?

I got a game idea. It should be pretty quick and easy to slap a beta together. Honestly this idea could make a lot of money but I haven't the time to work on it so enterprising neets feel free to use it just gimme credit for it.

Ok so the idea is a phone app. Mechanics would be a combination of risk/army building RPG.

The game is a map of the world and the enemy is Isis irl. Every time there is a terrorist attack irl the country it takes place in suffers x*the irl dead/wounded toll and if the army you have garrisoned there is reduce to less than x*number of attackers+x*k/w then Isis claims part of the country and it needs to be retaken.

Objective of the game is full dues cult kebab removal, basically repelling all kebab incursions and raising an army strong enough to beat x*population of each Muslim nation.

And a mini game for it is will be guessing where and when the next attack will be. You get 1488 gold for guessing each accurately and is reduced by each hour and 50 kilometers it is off by.

Just make a game about a traditional, strong white man saving a white woman in peril. She can be kidnapped by the evil (((banker))) as revenge for the upstanding white man shutting him down.

Cheers lads!

Just contact me over Soundcloud fam.