Stalker-San: The End

It's been months since the last time I made a thread, but here I am again.

Quick recap: I stalked a cute guy, whom I call C, we became friends (still doesn't know I stalked him), and I then found out FOR A FACT that he's bi. We live in a conservative country that punishes non-straights.

Current update:

It all went to shit. There were nice moments, and I thought it would've been a good idea to tell him after over a year of being friends, but no.
Not only has he rejected me, not only has he cut me out of his life, but he also told his best friend, who's straight as an arrow, that I'm bi, without confessing to him that he's also bi. That friend also said if I go near C and pursue this any further that he will start taking action against me.

You'd think those who are bi wouldn't rat out any one of their own to any outsiders, but he just did. I'm appalled.

He rejects me and cuts me out? Okay, even though that's the opposite of what I want, it's still his choice, and I can't force him to like me. But exposing someone like yourself, who is also your friend and didn't even try to do you wrong? I wanna know what his reason was that justified this.

What do you think I should do?

He's probably just hard in denial of he outed you to your friend. What a shirty move honestly, but it's only gonna hurt him in the end when he can't form healthy relationships due to his fear and self-denial.

It's not even self-denial; he literally messaged a guy 10 years older than himself saying "I want you to put your dick in me RIGHT NOW" on a dating app.

That's what fucks me up about this.

Test

He sounds awful. He's a backstabber

Where's your Uncle flag? Blogposting fake stories require a mandatory Uncle.

Oh boy. I wondered what happened to you and somehow knew this would end badly.
Take this from a fellow stalker- it never ends well. Obsessing is painful and bad for you.
Stay away from him and try to forget, or take sweet sweet revenge by outing all the juicy shit you have gathered about him- as I recall you hacked into his dating site profile, there must have been something good there. Get into his facebook or something and post it publicly for all the world to see. That's the hilarious option.
Good luck, stalker-san, sorry it ended badly for you. You know, you can always find someone else to stalk

Actually, I stopped stalking since summer.
I said to myself "stalking won't end well, so take the good route: actual friendship". But that didn't work.

Dick pic, ass pics (on his unmistakable bed sheets, which his best friend/roommate should recognize), chat shots where he says he wants dick, profile pics from the dating site, shots where he talks about things that are specific to him (he talks about a speech therapy appointment), shots where he says his location and shots where the other person calls him by his first name, shots where he asks for dick pics, and private photos of his face he only sent in the app (and he deleted all past conversations, so there's no way else I could've gotten that pic, and it doesn't appear in any other social media, so even he can't deny it's from there), pics from his hard disk that are not on his social media (yeah, that move was daring on my part, but I can claim I hacked all this stuff), and a pic of his profile.

I can do this, but I have two issues:
-Should I? What are the consequences for me? (of course I'll only consider it if I found out he was really being malicious towards me)
-How should I do it? If I'm gonna do this, I gotta get away with it. Sure, I don't care about my own future since my life and family are shit and I never felt actual love from them nor anyone, but it would still be better if I could get away with it and he couldn't.

Basically, stop being a creepy loser. The end.

Well, one option might be to post them here, but I don't know about the safety of it. I don't know maybe upload them somewhere as a zip? Facebook or something like that might be a bad idea.

here's another option, have some self respect and move on with your life

Yeah, definitely not FB. I would send them anonymously and privately to emails, and maybe create a fake FB account to send as a DM.

How can you move with your life when someone threatens you for coming near their dorm building, which has over 200 people, some of which I might want to visit?
If someone I know says "hey, come by", how am I supposed to explain that I can't? And am I supposed to get permission from some guy to enter a dorm building open to every student?

Every one I told about myself being bi wouldn't/couldn't threaten me with it. Now I tell someone, who IS bi themselves, and they oust me to an outsider, just because I said "I love you".

What should I do? Live in fear?

Well yeah, that's the smart option. Posting them is the fun one.

Are you going to send them to random people, or someone you know? Anyway sounds nice to me. If you do it smartly you might get away with it.

You got into this by acting inappropriately; you get out of it by ceasing to act inappropriately. Think less and move on more.

His family and friends.
The one time I actually feel love for someone, and they are (were) actually nice to me, I get thrown under the bus.

I don't have anyone to lose, except for my close friend, T, who is also bi.

Maybe he ought to taste what it's like to be without a family that supports you and friends that love you.

This just tells me you didn't read.

He doesn't know. He acted this way because of three well-meaning words.

Do you really think your behavior (deception, stalking) had nothing to do with the end result? Get a clue.

Do you like Shemales, OP?

Not the real-life ones, no.

Tell me, how did it affect this? Literally had no effect on his decisions since he isn't aware.

And to follow up on my post , imagine this scenario:
You and your friends go to a burger joint, and you don't want anything because you don't like beef burgers. The next day your friends get food poisoning.

Are you clairvoyant? Did you avoid food poisoning on purpose? The simple answer is no. You had no knowledge of what was going on in the preparation of the burgers, so you couldn't have based your decision on that. You made it for another entirely different reason.
The outcome of your decision was in your favor, that doesn't mean your decision was founded on good reasoning, and it could've been on really a bad reason. You could still be in the wrong even if the outcome is right.

Time to date a woman, OP.

That is, if you're really bi. Both you and your ex-friend sound like total fags to me.

I can relate, I'm also bi, but I don't have any gay/bi friends, and I've told pretty much no one about being bi. I only know of a bi dude in the same city but he's 15 years older than me and a drug addict…

I don't know, go for it if you want.

kill yourself

Holy fuck, are all faggots sociopaths?

You DID try to do him wrong, you CONTINUE to try to do him wrong right now you fucking imbecile. You STALKED him, you did it proudly, YOU FUCKING CALL YOURSELF 'STALKER-SAN' YOU SICK, STUPID MISERABLE FUCK. You tried to lure him into a lifestyle that clearly has negative consequences in your country. I hope it's the sort where you'll be punished by getting thrown off a building or something.

You've created disgusting threads about this guy on here for months, MONTHS. No one likes that level of obsession, especially someone of the sex they're not attracted to. You've imagined him to be bi because you WANT him to be bi and you're clearly a fucking sociopath (autism is my first guess) but if he was he wouldn't have rejected you.

Boom.

So you have your answer, you're a faggot and he's not. Now you have to live with the consequences of your depravity and complete lack of social skills.

How many of these images have you made, and why do you spend all day posting them on Holla Forums?

kys you abomination

This user laid it out for you OP.
Time to kill yourself you sociopath.

FATALITY

The exact line that tells me to discard your entire post.

I have his ass pics on his bed and screenshots of him asking for dick up his ass.

Fucking illiterate retard.

He told you no.

You stalked and obsessed over him.

Move on, loser.

You didn't mention any of this in your OP post, so illiterate isn't the word. You seem frustrated, and are assuming people should have information you didn't provide.

And if he was really offering you his ass then

why did he tell you no?

Sounds like you got the drama you were looking for, faggot.

This.
I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM ALL YOU BLATANTLY STUPID WHITE KNIGHTS, THIS IS NOT A PICTURE OF THE OP

Now, you need to post your actual self. Tits and timestamp or GTFO. These newfags should not have addressed you in any other way until it was established who you really are.

Because only fat (obese) disgusting cunts need to stalk a man.

Beat me to it. Fucking ace work there user. You've earned yourself a Goron.

Kill him. Faggots deserve nothing more than the rope.

Only thing left to do is murder suicide. It's how all stalking ends.

OK how conservative is 'Conservative'

At least give us the country man

Are you a mudslime?

Lurk more.

What's the manner of the messages where he ousted himself as attracted to men? Do you have like video where he's saying "I like dicks" or was it one of those social media things where the writing goes on top of the picture (so he could claim it's edited).
What would happen to him if the government found out he liked dudes? Or his family?

Still remember this exact reply of yours since last year.

My policy since day 1 is not to say.

Chat screenshots.

How can you prove that these aren't edited?

Tell C to tell the straight friend that you being bi was either a joke or a misunderstanding or you will rat out his bisexuality.

Well, he sounds like a dick, sure. But you are a stalker and this did start by you forcing your way into his life so you can't act like this ain't fair.

Poop

I can't. But what I do have is an ass pic on his bedsheets and under his cover (no face, but the sheets are recognizable as his), and I have a few pics of his face that he took with the app (i.e. they don't exist on his phone, and I know he deleted the chats, so he can't explain them in any other way), and a pic of his profile from the owner's view, which the roommate can check is the same on the app. If he claims that he never had this app to begin with, I can show him a FB notification that shows him sending me an invite to use the app.

I could also show the roommate old photos where HE appears in them (that are not in any of C's social media) as proof that I "hacked" into C's things.

Is this airtight?

Can't. I already talked to the friend.

What a dick move. I could see cutting you out of his life if he was that creeped out by your stalking, but outing you?

I'm sorry OP. I was hoping something would work out for you two.

I logged into his Snapchat using a third-party app.
I took a screenshot of all his contacts, then created a new account and added his account, then I deleted my new account from the notifications of who added him.
The third-party app allows me to see his snaps without notifying snapchat that I saw them.

This new account is like a ghost. I can see him, but he doesn't know it.

sure, nobody would send C archived conversations of Stalker-san for ultimate lulz. don't do it OP

HOLY FUCK

I thought I couldn't get into his dating profile again (it required that I put a pin that is sent to the phone), but I could through email.

I found MORE ass pics that CLEARLY show his ass out on his bed.

I got two ass pics, clothed and unclothed, and a pic where he shows his face IN THE SAME CLOTHES on the SAME BED.

is it a nice ass?

You should've saved them as some sort of webfile but whatever it's too late now. Seems irrefutable to me.

Hey Stalker user, its really been a while.
I still think you're a dangerous individual who needs to be stopped, but its nice to see a familiar face.

You're such a pathetic faggot. You're trying to punish him for rejecting you. If you try to "expose" him, you'd be doing what you claim he's so evil for having done proving it doesn't bother you at all.

HE WON'T FUCK YOU, AND YOU'RE BUTTHURT, AND YOUR ACTIONS VALIDATE HIS DECISION

OP is my nightmare and a worthless liberal degenerate.

Someone report him to local LEA.

Perhaps I am "potentially" dangerous, but I don't like seeking conflict. I grew up as a child full of hatred and contempt, but I'm trying to let go now and trying to look for the positive in life.

Nice and round. Butt also hairy (I'm fine with that).

Go to Google. Search "define revenge". It's a really old word even though it's new to you.
Again, I'm not doing this because he rejected me nor because he doesn't want anything to do with me anymore. I'm doing this because he thinks throwing someone bi under the bus, while he himself is one, is an acceptable thing to do. I was his friend and trusted him with this information about me, but I guess that counts for nothing.
The idea didn't even cross my mind until his friend told me that he knew, and proved it.

I'm more conservative, though.
I acknowledge that what I do (stalk) and want (homo stuff) is wrong, but I still want it anyways.

Exactley you are a peverted degenerate without self control this is dangerous and what you are doing is illegal.

We need to find and report hsi guy ASAP he is a danger soon it will escalate to drugging guys and past that maybe even murder.

Okay. Sure.

I don't know why, but it's become difficult for me to masturbate.
I can't masturbate to C's pics anymore, that's a given, but I feel that I'm in a very shitty mood, and that might be the reason.

Any idea?

discord.gg/3fNx6CE

discord.gg/3fNx6CE

discord.gg/3fNx6CE

I'm having second thoughts on this revenge thing.

I've decided to do a 180 on that revenge thing.

I'm determined to put things back together, and trust C's decision in telling his best friend about my sexuality.

Everyone was here when I wanted to do something bad, but no one wants to support me once I want to do something good?

Good to know that there's at least one country on this god forsaken Earth where deviants like you get their comeuppance.

I can't wait for them to stone OP in the streets.
"So we should burn the faggot/OP?"-Lynch Mob
"OP stalked me, catfished me to get dick pics, and edited my conversations."-DemiFag
"So bonfire?"-Justified lynch mob