Is it just me or does Kek and his other name Kuk mirror Pepe and Wojak?

Is it just me or does Kek and his other name Kuk mirror Pepe and Wojak?

Kek means is laughter/smugness and that's Pepe. Kuk/Cuck means sadness, weakness, and subjugation which is pretty much Wojak. Add in that he's a god of obscurity and thus anonymity and there's way to many coincidences in this 4000 year old Gods mythology and our memes for me to think that nothing is going on.

Now can we explain repeating digits with what little has been written about Kek?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
thekeep.org/~kunoichi/kunoichi/themestream/kek.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kek is also the god of Chaos and the lightbringer.
He was part of the Ogdoad, the Ogdoad were the eight primordial deities.

the primordial waters (Nu and Naunet)
air, invisibility, and hidden powers (Amun and Amaunet)
darkness and obscurity (Kek and Kauket)
eternity or infinity (Huh and Hauhet)

hmmmmmmm ok so like some sort of synthesis of them both..

How does that help us understand the importantance of repeating digits to Kek?

I think that it's more of a duality.

There's a bit of Pepe and Wojak in all anons.

Why Pythagoras and Plato already explained numbers and how the universe is made up of numbers over 2000 years ago. Every great society has understood the importance of numbers a universal truth in a universe of chaos. (((They))) had known about this for a long time and so through memes they made us forget. Yet as Socrates said the soul does not forget not truly it simply needs to relearn what it already knows.

Holla Forums has been completely subverted abandon ship to /politics/

youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g

Maybe repeating digits make them interact and manifest the meme magic. as the will of Kek

I'm tired of these threads, feels like accepted sliding.

t. fedora

Filter the thread or go back to >>>/christian/

Maybe we are so fuckerd by the globalist that its time for kek to shine

So because just like in the Third Reich there's Occultists on Holla Forums, we've become subverted?

Who sent you here to post this?

>back to >>>/christian/

wat de fugg :DDDD

Oath?

We caught them trying to capture your prize. They say they work for the Frog God.

They will not acknowledge the Thule group

TELL ME ABOUT KEK! WHY DOES HE CHECK THE DUBS!?

Kek? Get em on board, I'll call Ittin

Every meme that sticks on the chans for a long time is a CIA op:

source: muh gut

A lot of loyalty for Nazi frogs.

Is it just me or should everyone who posted ITT without saging go back to fucking cuckchan?

Or perhaps they are wondering why you would cuck a man before throwing him from a plane.

We have fucking IDs on this board you retarded moron.

Stop sliding and fuck off you piece of shit.

I was having a bit of fun in a shit thread. If you have a problem with it find a new board or get better mods. Stop acting like such a cuck about it.

CUCKold

KUK…old?

If I take your tendies away, would you cry?

Are there any records of what Pythagoras's mystery religion did of is it all just supposition? I had heard that he had a sort of "math cult" but I haven't found many details on it.

huh

It would be extremely Triggering.

(Heiled)
You're a big boy

It is hard to say since they kind of did what we do and operated with a bunch of memes and code talk. As far as I am aware Ancient Greeks accused Plato of outright plagiarizing the work of Pythagoras. So yeah.

PRAISE KEK

Since we're discussing kek, can anyone explain to me more about his snek waifu?

This has to be one of the deepest pepes ever

So Kek is our Don?

thekeep.org/~kunoichi/kunoichi/themestream/kek.html

The memes keep on intertwining with everything.

Its strange how the original memes didn't start out that way. They slowly evolved into their current forms as if they were being molded and shaped by the gods them selves to represent them.

No guys it's cool, he was just pretending to be retarded.

These memes reveal two opposite sides of our personnality especially in front of an hopeless situation.
Wojak is the serious positive guy in the old days. He always sees his glass half full and wants to protect what he owns. He has everything to lose, thats why he prefers passivity and avoidance.
On the contrary, pepe is the hermit joker who self-dispossessed what he materially owned. His reality is constantly shifting, he brings fire and creativity but his values lose robustness and he ends powerful by creating chaos.

Whats the 3rd step? Remember Batman.

I know we go on about kek a lot but Amun is interesting too
With Amun being pretty close to user and we ourselves being quite hidden and invisible mean we maybe Amun

It would be extremely painful (for you)

So it's literally Satan

Oh god, the christfags came back and think that we are praying to satan once more…

No dumb christfuck user. He is not satan, he is smug, he does not care about other deities. He does not aim to subvert.

He wouldnt have given adam the apple. He would have waited for the snake to do his thing, and then he would have replaced the apples with poo apples.

Giving apples that are supposed to make you like god but instead make you mortal and die is kinda the same thing.

Kek does not have long term intricate plans like that though. His main mode of being is being a bully in the most direct form possible. To assert dominance, to aggregate wojack.

Paradise most likely would also be a paradise for him

and kek does not give, even things like knowledge, to get more suffering. He only takes. If you were to incorporate kek into the biblical things.

Then god would be wojack, and kek would fuck with his creation (bully him)

Though kek in his form is not created by god, he is solitary and independent. He does not need others above him.

So kek does not fit into the biblical context at all. Not even a little bit.

It's not a snake.

it is, well, kek is the snake form, kuk is actually the frog

"What happens if I remove that oath?"

I have thought of this. Probably the most commonly repeated unique words on Holla Forums other than kek are cuck and kike.

Holla Forums actually started getting popular because of a cuck scandal. Moot getting cucked. 4chan got called cuckchan. The cuck meme really started taking off. Cuckservative got coverage in mainstream articles.

Kike comes from the Yiddish kikel which means circle. It started being used because Jewish immigrants drew a circle rather than an X to sign things.

Ku Klux Klan comes from the Greek kyklos which again means circle. They also wear white like Wojak.

The word church or kirk may have a similar etymology, although most sources hide this. The churches used to gather in a circle. Circus is another related word.

If you know anything about magic, you know magic circles are very important.

Now think about Hotwheels. WHEELS. Circles. Hotwheels = a circle of fire. He was also given the nicknames cripplecuck and cripplekike. Broken circle. He also used the cock.li e-mail server. Cock, cuck and kike are all seen as vulgar terms in mainstream society, and all liberally thrown around here. Jim is a freemason, and the Ku Klux Klan was may have been started by a freemason, Albert Pike.

Another commonly used word is fag. Which comes from fagot which means a bundle of sticks. Heretics used to be burned in these bundles of wood. Today we have flamewars where we call each other faggots. The Ku Klux Klan burns crosses.

Fagot comes from fascis, bundle of wood, which is the origin of fascism. The fasces is a bundle of sticks held together to become stronger than they would separately. The undifferentiated whole is stronger than the individual pieces. We are all fags, whether christfags or fedorafags or newfags or oldfags. We are all anonymous. Anonymous identifies as Legion. Legion is a demon from the Bible. He told Jesus we are legion, for we are many. The common anonymous image is Guy Fawkes, again white like Wojak.

Kek started out as something to do with Orcs in Warcraft. Orcs are green like Pepe. We are aritten off as trolls which are related to orcs.

So.. a lot to unpack here. What I would say is there are two forces at work, as in yin and yang like OP showed. The receptive, submissive, feminine which is related to Wojak (even though he's usually depicted as male). And the projecting, dominant, masculine which is Pepe.

Remember Kek has two sides, male and female. Kek and Keket. In the mythology the feminine was a snake, I haven't really seen that come up in the memes, but regardless. When we say cuck we appear to be invoking the feminine side. Cucks are regarded as not being masculine. Kek is the frog, the masculine side. He comes from a tadpole (sperm). Cock would again be the masculine side. The penetrative organ. Remember the Trump logo penetrating the Pence logo. In the occult there is the chalice, representing the feminine, and the phallic wand or sword, representing the masculine. Related to the circular egg and the sperm. The cross, or swastika is four lines each representing the masculine. The celtic cross is the masculine lines within the feminine circle representing union/sex. The star of David is also said to be a representation of sex with the upper triangle penetrating and joining with the lower. You could argue when the Jews chose to sign with a circle rather than a cross they were choosing the feminine victim role. In Israel they won't even use plus signs in math. Today we call them kikes again reinforcing the victim/circle/hole/receptive role.

Even the name Holla Forums. If you pronounce it pole, it represents a phallus. Holla Forums enjoys fucking people over and seeing their shit get pushed in.

If you look at the thread about Hillary's health, people are comparing the mark on her tongue to the hole a snake's venom comes from, which is interesting when you look at the Keket being a feminine snake thing and the 'first woman president' thing. It seems to be a race between the feminine victim mentality and the masculine dominant mentality.

Snakes at first glance seem to be phallic symbols. But Ouroboros, the snake that eats it's own tale, becomes a circle which is feminine.Ouroboros was part of the inspiration for the Holla Forums logo.

I'm going to start calling anons 'anun' now.

Bumping so other anons can read this and add to it.

Jesus Christ was also referred to as the morning star, lucifer is a false light bearer

KEK IS HERE TO ANSWER

Venom comes through fangs, the forked tongue comes through the hole.

Just fyi.

Outstanding user.

Not too much to add, going to do a little research with the info you provided.

There is also the Egyptian god of chaos Apep which appears as a serpent. But this god is masculine. Apep is not recorded before the 8th dynasty whereas Kek and the rest of the Ogdoad can be traced back to the Old Kingdom. So maybe Apep is a unified version of Kek/Keket - taking the serpent form of Keket but masculine like Kek. Apep appears to have been seen as evil. He may have been a bastardization of Kek as Egyptian society became more dualistic. According to legend Ra destroyed Apep every morning at dawn.

Pepe is pronounced Pep-Ay. If you pronounce the syllables in reverse you get Ay-pep or Apep. According to Wikipedia Apep was originally pronounced ʻAʼpāpī. A Pepe.

In the Bible, the Egyptian sorcerers turn their staffs into serpents. Then Moses turns his staff into a serpent, which eats the others. He also used frogs as one of the plagues. Later, Nehushtan was the name of a bronze serpent on a pole which God told Moses to erect to protect the Israelites who saw it from dying from the bites of the "fiery serpents".

There are some theories that the Israelites were originally part of Egypt. The Habiru, who became the Hebrews. The serpent, which Moses used in positive ways, came to represent evil the same as the Egyptians viewed Apep. It became Satan, "that old serpent" who tempted Eve.

Now here's a mind-blower:

They burned Apep in effigy every year as a celebration. Remind you of anything?

For those who don't know, before Guy Fawkes was known from V for Vendetta he was more well-known for being burned in effigy every year on the celebration Guy Fawke's Day.

Another thing worth looking into: Gnosticism is something /fringe/ has always had some relationship with, we've all seen the 'le sad demiurge' memes. The Valentinian gnostics also had a system called the Ogdoad, same as the Egyptians. Coincidence? Some gnostics also taught that the serpent was actually a liberator. Interesting stuff.

I always find a lot of neat things when I dabble in this but my time is limited. hopefully other anons can take these concepts and run with them.

pic related

would someone get this hylic out of here?

In Egyptian mythology, the Ogdoad (Greek "ογδοάς", the eightfold) were eight primordial deities worshipped in Hermopolis during what is called the Old Kingdom, the third through sixth dynasties, dated between 2686 to 2134 BC.

The male of each pair:

1. The primordial waters (Ne)
Sounds like ね (Japanese "Neh" particle, generally added to end of sentence as emphasis; meaning close to "isn't it?"):
Represents weeb foundation of Chans?

2. Air, invisibility, and hidden powers (Amen)
Represents Christian contingent on Pol?

3. Darkness and obscurity (Kek)
Needs no introduction at this point.

4. Eternity or infinity (Heh)
"Heh" is a normie laughing sound. Represents the culmination of meme magic when Holla Forumsthink becomes mainstream…the memes can't be contained; we are the incubators but with a Trump victory, Holla Forumsthink will be well on its way towards establishing a hold over general society. And Trump is just the first step towards realizing our thousand-year Reich.

it's just a coincidence, pure coincidence nothing more

Not enough people have read this thread. Pic related, another green manifestation of Kek.

Not at all. Amen = Abstinent men, the wizards who have taken a vow of celibacy from 3DPD in return for great blessings from Kek.

OK I can roll with that.

saved

thanks doc

SACRED NUMBER CHECKED

Pepe was a symbol of sadness and angst for a long time, right beside Wojak. Then someone somehow made him smug and completely changed the whole perception about him. I don't ever remember how all this smug frog thing started, but i know it took off somewhere around 2014.

It's funny, no one ever thought Pepe would evolve from sad into smug. It's also funny how Wojak stayed the same.

wew

Holy fuck. Its well and truly happening.

How deep does this rabbit hole go? What else are the memes responsible for?
Trump in the USA and Farage in the UK were essentially thought-forms, the white man's Golems, if you will.
SJWs became even more corrupted after the early experiments in Godwin's Law. When they themselves couldn't tell the difference between their own ideas and the troll ideas by chantards. The entire movement was altered by our jokes.
The Muslim invaders, who largely target SJWs because they're the easiest targets, are the comeuppance we all prayed for. lefty death at the hands of their own policies.

Then you have this:

The representation of our misery transformed with our newfound confidence.

The world is being reformed by our will.

Islands. Of. Stability.

Biggest metaphysical question of all time. Is that all the "universe" so-called is?

No, they're both substance and subject. Trump is not only a product of meme magic, he's also a user. Meme magic is nothing more than the process whereby history occurs, interprets itself, and overcomes itself. If he wins the election, he will use his powers as President to affect the course of history. If he loses the election, the Republican Party will have no choice but to adapt to his politics or die. He's working with malleable content that has floated around in the national consciousness since the War of Independence, which was itself nothing more than the inbreaking of the Enlightenment's pseudo-Logos.
We are in the process of rearticulating this content in a manner which is not an immediate product of the French Enlightenment, but which retains the strength that liberalism (small-L, classical liberalism, not contemporary front-for-Communists Liberalism) and Western values in general allowed the West to wield since the 1492.
In America today, we are living through precisely what Hegel predicted would happen in the New World: a conflict between the North and the South, in which the very identity of every nation west of Spain and east of Japan is at stake. The memetic front is one of many in the ongoing struggle that is Western civilization and which will, hopefully, remain Western civilization.
Mind is matter, and matter is mind. There can be no subject without substance, nor any substance without subject.

Also, Trump is hardly a "white man's Golem," he's hella kosher. I'm not saying we need to wait for Hitler, I'm just pointing out the obvious. His daughter converted to Judaism after marrying a Jew. He has good relations with Jews. He isn't anti-Israel, except in the sense that he might want Israel to start paying more for the aid we send them.
As I said, he's substance and subject. He can't be reduced to a Neo-Nazi fantasy.

Reminder that Pythagorians literally killed themselves after getting rekt by Aristotle.

Fuck off oathposter, your meme is an abortion

Let's pretend that a Holla Forumsack actually had a chance to become president user. Wouldn't it be logical to kiss kike until he's in power so he can audit the Fed and reveal the Jewish infestation to the entire nation?

In America if you're against Israel or Jews you're shut down almost immediately.

Oathcuck detected

The font difference on that pic is way too noticable btw

Occam's razor leads me to think that there's no reason to assume that Trump is a Holla Forumsack. Anyone in the business world has more to gain by collaborating with the Jews than from bringing about another Shoah. Trump is a businessman, he sees what the Jews do and uses the system to profit as best he can. As President, he will hopefully try to enact the policies which he perceives as being best for/most profitable for the American nation. This may not coincide with what Holla Forums wants, and it's highly unlikely that it will. It's likely that the Trump campaign views Holla Forums and related sites and groups, if it is aware of us at all, as an interesting phenomenon that can be used to spin certain issues in certain ways, not as the home of an intelligentsia and great minds doing great things.
What actual evidence do we have that Trump, any Trump, or anyone involved in the campaign at a high level posts or lurks here? Other than that one tweet of a meme of Candidate Pepe standing at a podium.

There has to be at least one paid observer working for the Trump campaign lurking here soley for the sake of understanding what our demographic wants in a president. Before starting his campaign, Trump did a lot of research on what the regular guy was suffering from. I see no reason why he wouldn't have one here as well, he's aware of us, he called us his "internet people".

>>>/reddit/

And they probably have dozens for each major MSM outlet.
3,000 people browse this board, max. Half/pol/ gets more traffic but it's still on the fringe of the mainstream. The Trump organization surely allocates more resources to CNN, MSNBC, and FOX than Trump would ever consider allocating here. The Trump organization can hire better analysts than would ever post here. Why should we think that Trump is going to go 14/88?
He used the phrase "internet people" but that's all. It's not really incontrovertible evidence.

There is no way he would have just flat out say "Holla Forums Holla Forums". Too much Nazi stuff here. That would be reckless.

You're just positing a self-confirming hypothesis.
I ask you again: What actual evidence do we have that Trump, any Trump, or anyone involved in the campaign at a high level posts or lurks here? A low-level staffer monitoring this place to see what the most rabid Trump supporters want to hear from him is very different from Trump himself posting here. The "Internet people" line was a vague reference, and if it was sufficiently general (which it seems to have been), then it's trivial to say that this board one particular referent.
And if Trump does browse this board, wouldn't we be better off trying to make it seem like he doesn't?

In all seriousness, though, kekposting is bordering on Sonic-the-Hedgehog-fanfic levels of autism.

Yesterday I had a day dream. When I was getting asleep my awake eyes had images like hallucinations on my eyelids of a woman's face and others images was really freaky, still can't explain it.

No, no, no, not at all. I'm not saying it's for sure. I'm just saying don't be surprised if it is.

I'll be pleasantly surprised because it seems exceedingly unlikely that Trump has rare Pepes saved on his hard drive.

praise kek

So I've been pronouncing pepe's name wrong for all these years? I call him "pee pee".

Yes, you pronounced it wrong. It's spoken exactly like the real-life name.

kuk is a rothschild meme to try to weed intelligent people out of the gene pool.

If you oppose rothschild, YOU are the kuk, and rothschild will be delivering the dick to your females.

And no-one in LOE cares that you are the victum of Prima nocta.

Congratulations, to all LEO's, who protect the rothschilds and their plan to breed you out of existance by replaceing your bloodline with inbred stupids.

*LEO

Wow, investing with Rothschild, what a great plan!

So, I gotta ask, how many LEO's have been helping rothschild with his Prima Nocta plan?

The repeating digits represents Kek's favour.
He picks whichever post would incite the most amusement for him.

And you also can't be making the post just for dubs. Then he just ignores you

kek is a nigger