Another day, Another dream, Daydreaming

Another day, Another dream, Daydreaming.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=00xegtA-qMk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump because shills are fucking everything up

suicide is the only option

low self esteem dude

How old are you, user?

I'm the same fam, I've had my eye on a girl but she has a boyfriend so I'm turning myself into an autistic chad

It doesn't even matter. I'm so far behind social wise that no matter how much I try to grind social skills I'll still be left in the dust.

You're a sweet fag, user. That's your problem. Try to realize that most if not all women are whores and act upon it. They don't want sweet things in their ears, rather a stiff cock in their anus.

OP, for a time I was just like you. However after starting at university, things have been picking up. I met and befriended a shy girl straight from high-school, I pretty much just sat down next to her and introduced myself. I've spent several years 'fucking about', having different jobs and starting at various educations without finishing. I am 26 at the moment that girl is 19. There is hope even for you.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=00xegtA-qMk

pathetic if you ask me

Nice trips.

It's not totally impossible for you to still bounce back. But yeah, you're probably hopeless.

You should just move on or years of depression await.

this, especially as it seems you already acknowledged this to yourself. focus on living life for yourself now, not the imaginary waifu you appear to have accepted you will never have

Women can have sex easier than men. even if they are ugly or fat because there is no social standard.

I'm in the same boat as you, OP
I'm starting to withdraw from real life more and more, my fictional day-dream life is so much better than my own that it's almost not worth living. I dream of running away, and living on the road, but I don't think I ever really will.
I suppose I can be thankful that I haven't gotten into drugs, but I only haven't because I don't have any connections

There's always Nicole.

pick one

I'm just quoting OP. But it is possible to be homely and cute. Homely just means you're not beautiful; you don't look like you could be a model. Cute means you look fuckable. I'm pointing out that Nicole is homely and cute, just as OP desires.

no, or you already would have
save yourself, then save others later

believing the lie that keeps you imprisoned

ah… it means you gave up, btw, "less attractive" girls know you're shooting for them because you're a loser and will treat you as such (they will sleep and get impregnated by chad before ending with someone like you..

Well if you never had them and they never wanted you, perhaps they never wanted to be saved. It's a very blackpilled way of thinking, but maybe they wanted to end up to be trash. Blame society for that, for not inspiring people to life their life to the fullest. I'm only 19, but I believe there's still hope for you yet.
My father died a month ago, Since then, I actually completely killed my depression, got a gf, started to hang out with friends more, and got over my oneitis. Funny how much it takes to appreciate life.