Are you tired of?

Are you tired of?
Then it's time to fucking move!
>>>/television/

Is this sudocuck's final form?

HAHAHA

i'm only tired of you spamming your shitty board

Keep pushing that story, reddit. Everyone believes you.

Does it bother you?

What's a downvote, user? Explain to me what a downvote is and also how you found out.

>>>/sudo/

>>>/reddit/

>>>/suicide/ both of you…

Rude

Your the expert why don't you explain

Are you tired of?
Then it's time to stay on Holla Forums, the best board.

KYS faggot.

This so much

The fire rises

samefag

^all me

She is right, KYS faggot.

Okee doke champ

Louise Mensch is a fat jewish goon

For cuckolds like you maybe. Give me your mom's number, I'll let you watch.

RESPOND NOW YOU FAGGOT

>>>/movies/
>>>/film/
>>>/ftv/
>>>/tvb/
>>>/tele/

>>>/television/

The one to rule them all. What would a flick lover like you ever understand about the true kino kritic's klub?

I don't know why think that out of all of the shitposters here I'm the one who like HP. In fact, I've never watched one of those films, in part or in whole. Its shit like this that makes >>>/television/ the future of kino discussion. Because Holla Forums is filled with leftist cucks who think that someone else liking what anyone doesn't like, and not even bothering to qualify such a statement, is actually an argument.

STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE

t. marxist vagina

I love Harry Potter and I fucking hate JK Rowling, she can go fuck herself. I also like Holla Forums the best. What now faglord?

I don't like any duplicate threads.

What does my post have to do with not liking something? I'm calling you a hypocrite.

i agree with this tbh. ban all Holla Forums and Holla Forums to keep politics out of Holla Forums.

wouldnt be surprised ayyyy HUGBOX

smh @ u tbh

You forgot
>>>/atv/
>>>/kino/
>>>/lbg/
>>>/leftytv/ which is pronounced "LEFT - T - T - V"

Most of these TV alternatives die after a month or so. >>>/film/ has a longer history and a unique identity so it's been able to continue

Sure thing schlomo.

The new board isn't even 48 hours old yet, little early for preferences no?

Then why are you still here?

Why would I prefer a 2 day old board in comparison to one that I browsed for years?

I'm sorry if you think I'm part of the mod team there, but they don't take shitposting lightly there and thank God.

Cool story bro.

Its almost like your shitty arguments can be used against you.

Nah keeps the astroturfing shills here, it will make the choice to migrate to >>>/television/ that much easier.

i wonder how long it takes to die like /svidya/

Nothing better to do tbh.

Which were dealt with accordingly, commie salt fallout is expected in these situations.

Not comparable since Holla Forums at the time was the biggest board here. Holla Forums is still faster but losing to Holla Forums + post quality is at an all time low. Without I heart disney threads it wouldn't even be in top 25.

All commies do is get mad on the internet. You'd think they'd realize we like salt.

its easy to get around a ban tho. and the threads are still there. if they were deleted you'd have like 5 threads, everything else are meme or salt threads. and youre posting here more than on your own board. so idk fam, seems silly to me but i dont care.

ITT: Rulefags mad that we're just having fun.

I swear there's ALWAYS someone who wants to enforce more rules and fuck shit up. Always.

Yeah, but ideally salt is mined from remote locations, having to put up with their shitty memes and arguments is why we're making an alternate board.

You faggots are a broken record, no wonder >>>/television/ is up to like 50 users already.

Heh

idk fam, most of the users are just people shitting up ur board. you shouldnt be counting everyone. after the initial shitposting itll be far less.

SUDOCUCK SUDOCUCK WHERE'S YOUR BUCK?
DON'T YOU HAVE A SHITBAG TO SUCK?

Its ok, you keep up your fag containment board, and we'll take the talent when they keep getting fed up with the waifu wars, commie political shitposting, and lack of discussion. We'll be waiting at >>>/television/.