Another Vegan child nearly starves to death

independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/toddler-in-hospital-with-vitamin-b12-deficiency-after-being-raised-on-a-vegan-diet-a7109961.html

If veganism is the human races natural diet, then why would one need regular doctors visits to prevent malnutrition?

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/read/this-guy-has-eaten-nothing-but-raw-meat-for-five-years
articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/04/11/how-moms-vegan-diet-unintentionally-killed-her-innocent-child.aspx
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/03/29/long-term-vegetarian-diet-changes-human-dna-raising-risk-of-canc/
webmd.com/heart-disease/guide/heart-disease-lower-cholesterol-risk
articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/02/15/how-to-avoid-the-most-dangerous-side-effect-of-veganism.aspx
archive.is/I179i)
products.mercola.com/vitamin-b12-spray/
archive.is/QKcC2)
westonaprice.org/soy-alert/
westonaprice.org/soy-alert/)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because meatcuck children never die and there's no way a meat or dairy lobby would pay for this article to be publicized.

MUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHH B12!

kys vegan fag

does not say if it was white or not. whatever

Enjoy the colon cancer, meatcuck.

Hold on. The facts are, that the kid had a vitamin b12 deficiency and was raised on a vegan diet. Okay so two questions come to my mind when I hear this. Did the mother decline to give mother milk to it and did they do the vegan diet in a way which even provides b12 in any way. Bacteria on plant roots produce vitamin b12. When keeping in mind that the need of b12 is really small it should do the job for vegans if they chose the right vegetables for their diet. Don't get me wrong this is not a ruse, if you know better let me know. I'd be glad to have a discussion on that.

I never thought seriously about this vegetarianism, but now it occured to me, that if we are supposed to eat meat then why do we need to beat, season it and cook it for so long to digest it, we don't need to do that with fruit or vegetable, so maybe there is something to what the vegetarians say.

What I've heard is a vegan diet turns mothers milk into skim milk. So yeah she probably was breast feeding.

You can eat meat raw.

Only if you never wash your vegetables. B12 is water soluble.

The reason people stopped eating raw meat millenia ago was that cooked meat was easier to digest and chew. This also led to more space for the brain to grow, because jaw size was significantly lowered after the discovery of meat cooking.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

See, this is why you should eat meat. You don't want to end up like this user.

You've never heard of steak Tatar or sashimi?

Of course I did.
I did not mean to say raw meat eaters don't exist in our age. Just that there's a reason most people don't eat (otherwise edible and digestible) raw meat nowadays.

That may be true for us, but if we were meant to eat meat then we wouldn't even think about cooking it because we would already be able to chew and digest it very well. Carnivores don't have problems with digesting and chewing even bones.

\Wrong reasons, niggerfaggot. People cook meat because it tastes better and to kill parasites from shit-quality garbage meat.

I'm noir going to agree with your assumption about meat.

vice.com/read/this-guy-has-eaten-nothing-but-raw-meat-for-five-years

This guy eats nothing but raw meat.

We also cook vegetables too, that doesn't automatically make the raw vegetables less edible.

Delving away from my original point, but I agree.

tartare and shashimi (and all crudo) are prepared mostly raw because that's how they're prepared. There are subtleties in raw meat that taste very good that are lost more or less when you start consuming huge quantities of it. Thats why any raw meat dish is generally reserved in the amount of raw meat you eat. Hell a fair amount of raw meat dishes are lightly seared anyways

off to summercamp you go shlomo
>>>/auschwitz/

I'll be happy to take the cancer after 80-90 years of long life and enjoying everything that I can. Instead of being a miserable self-hating eater of rabbit food like yourself.

What? Skim milk is just milk with the fat removed. There is no reason a vegan diet would eliminate all the fat from breast milk, and I've never once heard the term "skim milk" used unless in reference to cow milk. You don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Just because meat takes longer to digest vs plant matter does mean we have a problem digesting meat. We are omnivores, not carnivores. Our digestive systems are not specialized, so it is highly unlikely our digestive systems would be exactly as efficient whether digesting plant or animal matter.

Whoops

DOESN'T mean we have a problem digesting meat.

Finally a solution for vegans
Now we dont have to eat all those innocents animals
All we have to do is eat our own shit

Eat shit for idealogical purity. topkek

eating right for your bloodtype, depending on where you came from is good, bloodtypes, etc. I'm welsh and the welsh people eat chicken liver and are almost vamp's when it comes to meat, I started trying being avegan a few months ago, ya b12's are important if you want to use a higher percentage of your brain. how do they let the kid die, you tink they would be able to afford whole foods…..

wow how the prehistoric people knew all that stuff imagine that

articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/04/11/how-moms-vegan-diet-unintentionally-killed-her-innocent-child.aspx

Like I said before naysayers, vegan milk is like skim milk, its crap.

Traditional cultures took great care to ensure that pregnant and breastfeeding mothers consumed ample amounts of animal foods rich in vitamins A, D, E, K and of course B12. These foods included grassfed butter, pastured eggs, liver, seafood, and fish eggs. Notice that none – NOT ONE of these traditionally sacred foods is plant based!

Maybe you should kill yourself first. Type the full thing out instead of using stupid acronyms like a braindead nigger.

This board is so dead that people have to pretend to be vegans and shitpost to try to have some fun. How sad.

Vegetarianism I can absolutely understand, veganism I cannot.
You're restricting yourself from basic things like fucking milk? You're cutting out things like bread and tea? How do you even function without taking vitamins or buying extremely expensive food?

In nature we die at the average age of 25. We do somethings like use soap, wear clothes, and cook our food to vastly improve our life expectancy.

Enjoy your cow pus, meatcuck.

No we don't. Stop being an idiot.

so all those soap using clothed villages eating beef everynight are dying in Africa because of natural causes, what a relief…..

Wasn't it like 50-60?

kys
Rabbit meat tastes amazing FYI

Average age includes all the dead babies and preteens user.

Of course, liberals want the modern world to be filled with dead babies and preteens too - as decided by their "mothers".

This.

Anyone typing it is a filthy fucking redditor.

Holla Forums vegan, calling anyone else cuck.

If that ain't cuckery, I don't know what is.

Waddup Holla Forums?
How much are they paying you now?

Eat a dead dick.

Are you baiting or something?

Humans ate wild vegetables, berries, and raw meat for tens of thousands of years.
Meat provides lots of energy and nutrients not found as much in fruits and vegetables. This is why humans used up energy tracking and hunting animals as opposed to only harvesting edible plants all day.

With the discovery of fire humans found that most food, vegetables and meat, taste better when cooked. It tastes better because it is easier to digest and thus provides way more calories and our brain and taste buds recognize that.

Cooking food made people generally better fed because less energy is used in digestion. Over time this meant that people with larger brains and larger bodies were genetically selected for because they didn't starve to death and had advantages in other respects.

People today don't eat raw meat (except for specialties like tartar and sushi) because cooked meat tasted better. It's as simple as that.

Not only that but cooking in a lot of cases makes foods more digestible because it breaks down hard to process organic compounds.

Which is important since we live upright and have a relatively fast moving GI tract.

The jaw has nothing to do with the brain, it's complete debunked pseudoscience.

Archive that shit faggot

Get a load of these dyels

Yes, feed your daughters lots of hormone laden products to trigger precocious puberty then give her to me as an offering… Really, it's a good idea. Get on it, goy!

And it's obvious babies need fat. All I live off of is unconventional milk products. I'd suck the colostrum right out of a pregnant woman's titties.

This is your brain on university cults.

Jesus, I didn't think we had freakshows like that.

How's that tinfoil hat doing?

It's one of the harder bluepills to break because they put so much into it after being brainwashed at uni.

It really is a cult.

Because we are omnivores dumbass

End yourself.

This

I only know of like 1 vegan who isnt a complete fucktard, no idea why they beleive in that shit tho, they found vid related pretty funny too

gtfo vegan faggot

Found the newfag

Only predators have forward facing eyes. If we were herbivores our eyes would've been positioned on our temples to watch for predators.

Stupid veganfags.

Oh ok, so please explain why vegetarians have a 40% increased rate of colorectal cancer? Whoops, guess you're gullible and a pussy.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/03/29/long-term-vegetarian-diet-changes-human-dna-raising-risk-of-canc/

I didn't think we had cancerous redditors like that.

Humans are the only living beings who do unnatural things with their food. Why are we putting food through such heat? If I put you in an oven for an hour at 200°C you would die, so we are killing our food once more before we eat it - it isn't normal and suggests that it isn't a natural food for us if we have to do such antics with it to digest it, and why should it taste better after an unnatural procedure then when it is raw, it makes no sense. I am not a vegetarian I eat meat two days a week and cook it too, this is just harmless thinking, no need to insult me like that.

Finally, I can post vid in relevancy.

Didn't think vegan redditors had come here

our ancestors were cooking food when they were still homo erectus. If anything, it's unnatural for us NOT to cook our food because we evolved with it in our diet.

You're a fucking idiot.

Nice IP change

j-just don't wash your vegetables

top kek so vegans just need to eat shit. revolutionary. but isn't shit an animal product?

This is globecuck-tier in terms of sheer absurdity. Try reading the /fit/ sticky – meat is an important part of building and maintaining muscle (for an omnivore, who would have guessed!) and muh soy doesn't cut it.

Top kek, it's the flat earth bro bringing the bantz again

Good to see you're still out there, you fucking madman

Yes, all meateaters die from colon cancer, that is why the average age for a Western country hoovers around 80 years, because meat eating is bad.

Because we evolved to cook our meat with fire.

A human in his natural state is a human who cooks his meat.

No mate.

Let me just clarify here that I am not a fucking flat earther, I'm calling meatcuck as fucking stupid a term to use as globecuck is.
Holy fuck, if I ever buy into that shit a tank of helium is my only option

First posts never get involved with random bantz, especially one where you can't even prove that the person is wrong, it took you way too long to come up with that weak response on both counts too.

fire is natural, meat is natural. eating is natural.
connect the dots, and you have a social norm

>ITT wtf is an omnivore???
Look at human molars and canine teeth to figure out what we evolved to eat, veganspergs.

Shit, you sounded like this user the other day who was calling everybody globecuck, curveholds, and ballbusters. That guy was fucking hilarious

This
We've lost the gut bacteria for raw foods, our teeth and jaw have shrunk as so strong a bite became unnecessary, and beards don't really suggest we were on a track to bloody foods else we'd be bare faced.

That's the best you got veganfag?

Before anyone tells me to drown in semen, I'm not the Rachposter. I always found the Maddow reaction images funny.

God your stupid!

Except that we evolved from apes, who need eye on the front to see depth better when moving through the trees.

Yeah sure
You're filtered, along with anyone who bothers to respond to you

Some people find vivian james funny too. They keep those reaction images for Holla Forums tho because they have cultured senses.
You're spreading the face of a known villain

Why?

Fun fact: Human Teeth are designed that way, that when you chew raw and tough meat, they are basically cleaning themselves.

Hunter/Gatherer Cultures who eat a lot meat have less Caries, than Cultures who commit themselves to agriculture and primarily eat vegetables.

The Human is a naturally omnivore animal, we need both. Denying this fact is why Vegans and Vegetarians are followers of a sick and unnatural diets, no matter what they say.

I was the guy you responded to first , that guy calling you a fucking idiot isnt me

You are a fucking idiot btw

It is true that many hunter-gatherers will eat a lot of meat and even raw meat, but we are not hunter-gatherers, we don't collect our meat fresh from the field, we grow it, store it, use medicine on it, transport it accross the country.. etc..

We can not afford to eat the occasional piece of raw meat, unless it is very carefully prepared.

Nice IP change, yet again.

poor vegan child

Where are my chemtrail and fluorine fags at? We could start a conspiritard general right now.

Bare faced like a lion?

All the sciencyness ITT. wew

cause man hasnt been eating meat for the past 50,000 years or so but nevermind that, meat gives you cancer! Better stop eating meat and just eat these plants go-, FRIEND!!

You're saying that like it means anything, do you not realize the general populace would call us conspiratards for knowing all the jewish trickery throughout history, and you would have called us that when you were bluepilled, keep your eyes open, there's more out there that (((they))) could be hiding, and possibly more beyond just (((them)))

Sure if I wanna post according to your delusional rules. I saw your fucking retarded post and had to tell you it sucked.
I have a moral obligation to uplift you user.

You're a little slow at switching IPs, gotta shill faster

No point in trying to help cancer user, there's no cure

Both of you circle-jerking faggots really need to fuck off back to Reddit and stay there.

people who eat animals are low empathy untermensch unsuited for civilised socities.

Is this an ironic post? You do know that some topics belong on /x/ no matter how pozzed you are, right?

No shitty reaction image this time? Guess you got rustled realizing what an idiot you are.

One would have said that the Jew question belongs on /x/ long ago if it was posted on Holla Forums

He knows he looks like a fucking idiot.
He's desperately trying to save face on an anonymous image board.

He doesn't realise that adults recognise other adults by their ability to admit when they are wrong, then assimilate the new information.

That was a speedy change there

If you've spent any time on /x/, you'd know the shit they deal in is a whole spectrum of absurdity from what goes on here.

Your argument falls flat, because this feature of meat and human teeth is mechanical in nature and not chemical or bacterial.

On top of that the concept of fresh meat is a human invention, in nature its mostly the old and sick that become victims of predators, unless its the season where the prey gets young.

Also in nature you have to hunt and kill your prey, then drag the dead body through the fucking bush back into Camp, eat what you can and then either try to preserve the meat or watch how it rots away. So transportation/storage of meat is not a argument against its consume. Hunter/Gatherers dried meat since fucking forever and then took said meat everywhere they went.

That's my point, a lot of this stuff doesn't necessarily belong on /x/, it's worth knowing of and being discussed here. It is confirmed that many (((higher ups))) do the Bohemian Grove thing and have lots of esoteric symbolism, we should look into that, it could help us figure out a solution to the jew problem.

Aren't we all switching IP's?

yeah, empathy, the thing that brings in foreigners into our country….

confirmed for lefty.

You are either just really shitty at this, or are 14 years old

Pretty much, none of you have contributed to the thread in any other way because you're all the same person trying to save face when you were called out.

Jews, are real, are a religion, are a race, own entire neighbourhoods that are completely Jewish, own entire organisations that are completely Jewish, own an entire country.

Somehow, this belongs on /x/.

Most normalfags would think that such a theory of them having all control while doing the rituals and other esoteric shit I mentioned in this post would seem pretty /x/

This doesn't relate to what I wrote down.

We are not bound to eating the old and the sick though, because we have spears and bows.

Also, that is not the meaning of the word fresh, fresh means right from the bone, not young and healthy.

It is, because when we transport and store meat, we don't drag it through a bush and hang it on a tree to die.

We cut the meat into pecies, freeze it, store it for long periods of time, use artificial products to preserve it.

I still fail to understand your point.

I'm quite sure the context was veganism, round earth denial, chemtrails and tap water fluorine poisoning. There's evidence for symbolism use in many cultures for various reasons, and kikes do kike around, but if you believe in any of the shit originally mentioned, then you are completely retarded.

You are truly pitiful, Im going to stop responding to you and shitting up the thread

Feel free to respond with smugface27.jpg and claim you won if that makes you feel good about yourself

I think you're a vegan.

1. It's a common Jewish lie to claim we belief that the Jews control everything. So I take it your either a Jew or an leftist.
2. People don't belong on /x/ because they talk about the occult, but because they belief in the occult, big difference.

Again, you guys can't even respond within seconds of each other because you're so bad at switching IPs/computers. It's painfully obvious that you're the same person.Also, you each respond one after another in a sequence, nobody posts like this, not to mention all of your insults fall flat and sound the same.

You can't even post reaction images because you don't have any yet because you've shown you're straight out of reddit. Keep trying, kiddo.

Tell me how they don't control everything
Which politician doesn't suck up to Israel and isn't a complete nobody?

Many people on /x/ don't believe most of the shit that's posted there, it's just interesting to discuss.

Your fucked mate.
Such crippling paranoia is painful to watch.

Yep, 100% newfag
Here's your reddit salutation

Well, let's see, the entire universe isn't made out of Jews, therefor they can't possibly control everything.

A fair amount of leftwing politicians are anti-israel and somebodies.

Your a Jew, aren't you, you exposed yourself when you asked me to prove how Jews don't control everything.

Vegans can be just as, if not more healthy than meat eaters. The only thing fucked on a vegan diet is you need to eat A LOT of food to even get a decent calorie intake. Who the fuck wants to eat 20 bananas and 15 potatoes per day? The reasons most vegans look sickly/skinny is because they don't take in enough calories on the diet.

That ripped look is because of lower body fat and is actually unhealthy.

I enjoyed calling you names, but I'm going to go to another thread.

I didn't think you'd take me that literally. Obviously they only control every worldwide corporation, politician, and bank outside of a select few resisting countries.

They're only against Palestine bombing because of muh feelz, the jews are willing to use their own weakpoints to strum up more people into left vs right politics.

You didn't explain how, you took my question literally and implied that I was talking about the fabric of the universe itself

Eat grains dumbass. Or fry those 15 potatoes. What kind of retard doesn't want to eat french fries all day?

Welcome to bodybuilding retard, its called cutting.

Vegans are no better than flat-earthers, they both believe in stupid bullshit that has almost no basis in actual truth, mainly due to confirmation bias. Oh, and they both spam Holla Forums with their dumb bullshit.

Vegans dying of malnutrition is just natural selection at work

Why would I?

What's your point?

Nope never said or implied any of these things.

Raw meat is awesome, on my last job i ate a raw pork sandwich everday for lunch.
you just need a non-jew butcher to avoid getting sick

My point is you didn't explain how they don't control world events, which I now have to specify it to so that your autism doesn't go off and think I'm talking about moving the planets.

Let's see, if they controlled the world, they would openly rule over us, rape our woman, steal our food and belongings and get away with it every time.

They can't openly do this, therefor the Jew operates in a position of weakness and not power and they can't possibly control the world.

how do you rationalize the hypocrisy of not wanting to eat meat while you suck cock daily?

They're working towards this in the shadows and pretty much doing everything you mentioned indirectly

All the jews that are in power and shabbos goyim
Causing niggers to be able to roam free, sending refugees to Europe increasing rape rates by 1000%
Manipulating the banks and stock market to make loads of money without doing anything and being able to buy up all the food if they wanted to especially since they own all the major food corporations
Houses being foreclosed upon and people going bankrupt after taking (((loans)))

Wow, what a powerful position.

Yeah, when the next antisemitic movement breaks out, which is already happening, those Jews will totally be safe in their shadows.

Like I said, anyone who claim they or we belief the Jews control everything, is most likely a Jew himself.

You completely disregarded everything I said, they would have no control if they were in the open in government since the government has no actual power unless outside (((elements))) pay them to put something through, their being in the shadows with ridiculous amounts of money allow to control everything without anyone knowing or noticing to stop them, like a frog on a hot pan.

if the mother diet have no b12, then the milk won't have either

where else would she get b12 from? space aliens? air? sun rays?

Your basically saying, that the Jews have power, because they don't have power.

Yeah, your a Jew, I knew it the moment you where spreading the idea that Jews control everything.

Hidden!

You seriously are fucking new. Jesus Christ you worthless little shitstains need to FUCK OFF back to your worthless site or shut your kiddy mouths and lurk.

And the other mouth-breathing redditor continues to circlejerk. How typical

Definitely a fucking Redditor. You faggots are too damn predictable

Reminder that coalburner Sinead McCarthy got CPS called on her for the same thing. Almost had her kid taken away.

root dirt and feces

ROFL

yum

Yes, that's how every creature has evolved into. Eating the flesh of other creatures and plant life.

Vegans are a retarded cult. It attracts idiots, and the nutrient deficiencies makes them even dumber.

Then again, I think most people eat too much meat too.

And not all meat is created equal, fish and poultry is a lot easier to digest than other meats.

Children and the elderly should eat plenty of meats, depriving them of them should be a crime.

Actually, people eat too much sugar and processed garbage. We'd be a healthy society if we ate more meat.

yknow its interesting than shit fetishism and veganism are highly correlated

maybe vegans satisfy their dietary defiencies with semen and feces

vegan girls are the sluttiest cock suckers. the only major source of zinc in the diet is red meat. when zinc is low, copper begins to dominate, which makes them emotional, make their skin break out, and gives them full body yeast infections. they literally need to suck dick to stay sane

Trips confirm.
And so do my own experiences.

KKK
KEK
KKK

Seems like the problem takes care of itself. Shame that the children suffer their parent's ignorance.

Also forgot to add :

i fancy some chicken nuggets

Some fucking budget shills on here.

tatar and sashimi are razor scraped, super fine shit and as a result very easy to digest.
they aren't cooked, but they are processed.

Also, on non-heat based processing, I often get a carpaccio sorana cut and chemically cook it with olive oil, salt, lemon juice, savory and oregano (40 minutes in the fridge).
Good shit.

Sad thing is, that first one is a lot like what my brother does with his wife. She as well WAS a vegetarian, however he'd make soups and other meals and have chunks of meat in both pots etc. She also kinda gave up on that after getting pregnant and craving, go figure, meat.

I've had sashimi thicker than a half inch. What makes it tender is predominantly the quality of the cut, not the depth of the cut.

Have you ever actually eaten sashimi?

No, but I've had tatar and seen it prepared.
It's literally shaved.

Tartare as well as sweet breads, which is calf brain lightly cooked supposed to be a huge brainpower booster, pairs well with fava beans and a nice chianti

I eat all my steaks blue. I even get cravings for them. Best food ever.

And I also lift, unlike you, you kitten wrist having millenial

1st post.

Another circle-jerk thread…you faggots love the throw the b12 argument but you don't even know where b12 come from. You never do any research of your own. This is why the eternal jew views you as cattle. Because you are.

Would any of you work on the killing floor of a factory farm? No, but you will eat from one. You are all cowards.

Humans are not omnivores.

B-blue, user?

Then what are we, chaim?

Herbivores. Feel fee to prove otherwise nigger.

Veganism was created by the Jews to fool whites into malnourishing their children.

This leads to cancer and heart disease. Have you ever heard of cholesterol?

Humans are not optimized for meat consumption.

reported for not archiving / clickbait

top meme

webmd.com/heart-disease/guide/heart-disease-lower-cholesterol-risk

Enjoy your limp dick.

Don't mind me just posting god tier protein source.

enlighten me then, what the fuck do snow people eat?
because it's damn sure not a salad.

humans are omnivores if you really need that spelled out you're simply an oxygen thief.

fpbp
reminder that hitler loved animals and would be ashamed of your gluttonous ways

This is "tipping thread" tier bait

We evolved to make spears, dumb ass.

You can keep saying we're not supposed to eat meat with your colon cancer graphs but I still find it really hard to believe it

You vegans know that oxygen causes cancer too, right?

you live in urban china?

I said oxygen, not air

As time goes on I just feel sorry for vegans more than anything else. Sure, b12 is not just the only thing they'll have a hard time absorbing but it is the crux of their lifestyle. It can make or break their entire well-being, and even then they're still for the most part delusional or unaware of their other nutrient deficiencies. But b12 is like their boogeyman; they either have to go to extraordinary lengths to absorbing it into their blood or they can go insane like the sanfran retards that jump to delusional levels and say that b12 intake is a conspiracy.

articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/02/15/how-to-avoid-the-most-dangerous-side-effect-of-veganism.aspx (archive.is/I179i)

Even this article says that vegans have virtually no hope of acquiring a safe version of b12 into their diet without cheating. The reason why:

And then for the vegans who say their plant-based b12 is safe:
products.mercola.com/vitamin-b12-spray/ (archive.is/QKcC2)
>Simply put, an analog is a substance that blocks the uptake of true B12. The result being, your body's need for the nutrient actually increases.

This was discovered when soy-addicted vegans were spreading misinformation when soy replaced their meat-based b12:
westonaprice.org/soy-alert/ (westonaprice.org/soy-alert/)
An another note, remember when soy was the big trend? That link is a monument to the disaster that soy caused.

So unless you're still adamant that veganism is the way you want to live, you either have to live like an ill person and take b12 supplements (Cyanocobalamin but Methylcobalamin is better) like that spray I linked (there's newer ones out there) or have a cheat day. But for fucks sakes get your heads out of the sand. You're willfully trying to live like an invalid. You can claim all day about the dangers of meat or if you're faggot pussy you think meat eating is barbaric, but guess what? If the animal is eating its natural diet like how cows should eat grass and the entire process from grass grown to slaughter is clean, then there's no negative impact on the food. Even better, when you know the meat is so clean that you don't even have to cook it. Raw -safe- meat is fucking fantastic. Your b12 spray bottle is like a crutch. But don't be mad at me, keep using that spray bottle. I bet before today you didn't even know it existed and it's gonna save your reckless self-endangering lifestyle.

Regards, A Concerned Meat-eater.

Pharma rep here, yes, I have heard of cholesterol… can still hear the doctors laughing when we talked about it last time.

Don't believe that crap, and don't believe the "studies". It's a huge scam, but life turned me a heartless cynic, so here I am, peddling this stuff to finance my middle-class lifestyle.

pic not related

What is the current state of affairs regarding cholesterol?
Last I heard dietary cholesterol has no impact on the levels in the blood.

Nom, nom,nom,nom,nom,nom….

Nice digits. it`s a triple reminder not to fuck with dear.

Fine. Eat a raw potato then. Oh, you can't? Well how about raw cashews? Uncooked pinto beans? In fact, a LOT of the vegetables we eat are either inedible or POISONOUS unless cooked first. And even regular vegetables benefit from being cooked because they're easier to digest, allowing you to absorb more nutrition from them.

Arguing against fucking COOKING by saying it's unnatural is like arguing against wearing clothing, living in a house, and reading because animals don't do any of that. By that logic, you should be naked, squatting in a cave, and only eating the things you find growing wild nearby and possessing only the most rudimentary language of grunts and hoots.

Are you a caveman? Is that what you want? Someone whose average lifespan is 30 and lives naked in the woods chewing on random shit he finds?

Fucking idiot. If a vegan diet were healthy, then it wouldn't be killing people who don't take massive amounts of nutritional supplements and causing permanent brain damage in children.

If I chop you up with a knife and serve you on a plate, that would kill you too. If I take a bite out of you, that would kill you too.

Geez, you're fucking retarded.

ROFL