Rate me

Rate me / make assumptions / tell me to kill myself

tits or gtfo

A solid 7.5 I'd say. Would fuck.
That being said from what I've been told I've got quite low standards so really GTFO UGLY BITCH POST TITS

So this girl rejected you, OP?

You're whore. A DIRTY FUCKING WHORE, YOU HEAR ME?

4.9/10

0/10 probably a roastie.

What is this sprautumn? Get the fuck off my board.

Maybe it's ironic.

7/10
You are probably a dude (tits or gtfo)
Yes, please felate a shotgun.

Try doing something about those smile lines.

I'd frost your turds.

Go away 4chan.

Timestamp or it's fake

hi op

i'm really sorry, the other anons seem to have forgotten how to treat a lady on a chan

so let me correct this in a nice and gentlemanly matter

timestamp and tits or gtfo

lovingly
user

8/10
pretty nice

Looks reddit as fuck
Remove yourself from existence

Wow just wow, haha. you sure are a nice looking girl.

also nice hair! :)

what's your name?

Don't kill yourself, let cannibals do the job :) give us all your data, CC anything you can and expose yourself :)

Your eyes are crooked. I think. It's either your eyes or a botched eyebrow job. One or the other.

Also you look old, like late 30's old, but I don't think your that old….Or maybe you are? Maybe you're one of those people with blessed genetics and are older than they appear.

lol what the fuck is that supposed to prove? There's more than one car of the same model.

Ya look alright OP.

7/10

You are very good looking!
Have you taken the redpill by any chance? Holla Forums would fight to have a wife as beautiful as you.

Good hair and dress sense, cool it with the makeup and instead tackle your acne head on (coconut oil, acne cream and see a dermatologist if you can)

I don't even know if that proves it's the same car, just that they're both in cars.

wipe off the makeup, you painted slut

ASTONISHING

this