Operation #DisproveIt

WikiLeaks went radically full redpill recently, don't you guys think? I know that tweet was somehow a nasty banter, but I sense they have the potential and the assets to make the Jewish lobby's spine to fear the rise of the masses of goyim. This will, ultimately, lead to massive global mass-media coverage with titles regarding the debunk of the Shoah, plus making the number of skeptics and redpills skyrocket. We also could use this to get Holla Forums known around all of the globe.

I don't know if the tweet from pic related was a total hoax or not, nor do I know if WikiLeaks actually has sensible documents for the proper, public and overall formal debunk of the myth of the Jewish Holocaust, I just sense they do have the assets (because, come on, they've got a lot of information and documents, they alone are like an intelligence not-so-secret service), so let's try this.

I'm going to be direct: I propose we all make fake Twitter accounts and start to quote the official @WikiLeaks account alongside with tweets (which must convince them to start to disprove the Holocaust) and the hashtag "#DisproveIt" until we become the #1 global trend. These are some examples of tweets I'd like to see in their feed:

@WikiLeaks #DisproveIt (22 characters).

@WikiLeaks please #DisproveIt (29 characters).

@WikiLeaks I dare you to #DisproveIt (36 characters).

C'mon @WikiLeaks #DisproveIt or GTFO (36 characters).

@WikiLeaks #DisproveIt so the goyim know (40 characters).

Can't wait for @WikiLeaks to #DisproveIt (40 characters).

Waiting @WikiLeaks I hope they #DisproveIt (42 characters).

@WikiLeaks when are you going to #DisproveIt (44 characters).

@WikiLeaks are you a chicken? If not, then #DisproveIt (54 characters).

@WikiLeaks the 3 bracket people don't want you to #DisproveIt (61 characters).

Hey @WikiLeaks are you considering to #DisproveIt or was it a ruse? (67 characters).

Don't make us look like bigots, @WikiLeaks you've got documents about the Shoah myth so #DisproveIt (99 characters).

We need to get at least 200 active users to tweet debunkment encouraging tweets to the @WikiLeaks account constantly and massively, and the deadline to gather the volunteers to execute this is Saturday, August the 27th.

We must not fail in this one, this is our one and only chance to make a lot of people to wake up. Of course, they may not do it instantly but we'll obviously make them know we want them to drop the biggest bomb on the B'nai B'rith and co.

I, as an OP am promising not to be a faggot, I'm going to wait for your opinion, regularly coming back, and then we'll see what we can do with the so called "meme magic". I also left a disposable e-mail account I use for browsing imageboards, feel free to contact me if there's anything you'd like to say to me privately (but, please, don't be rude or shitpost).

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5g8LF
theguardian.com/media/2011/jan/31/wikileaks-holocaust-denier-handled-moscow-cables
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no, don't fragment what they're doing now.
later, after the election.

Also, mod, please, sticky.

fake tweet

?

#DisproveIt

Fake. Don't make us look like idiots.

I think it wasn't fake because of the archive.is tweet that wasn't deleted regarding the ((())) meme.

archive.is/5g8LF
Is this not enough? Let's do this shit, guys.

I KNOW it's fake faggot. Idiots like you were already spinning wheels on this. Assange wasn't aware of the meme, asked why everyone attacking him had parentheses, then deleted THAT tweet when he googled and realized what it was.

You need to lurk moar and search catalog.
Sage.

theguardian.com/media/2011/jan/31/wikileaks-holocaust-denier-handled-moscow-cables

Eat shit.

And this 5 year old kike article makes the fake tweet in OP real? Wanna tell me how, namefag?

That holy hoax denier is linked up with Assange. And believe me, intel doesn't know enmities, they are constantly receiving and sharing information to theirselves.

Stop sabotaging this.

You are a namefaggot, clearly some reddit tier or halfchan cunt, you are spreading misinfo that discredits our strongest weapon against the democrats. This is a stupid fucking idea, you're just helping the liberals smear his credibility. Reported.

Learn how post numbers work as well, Mr. 22. So much cringe.

Are you a shill?

Isn't it funny how things turned out? Here's a history lesson for faggots who don't understand the big picture.

The whole echo meme started from The Merchant Minute segment of The Daily Shoah podcast. The guy who did the segment would emphasis the names of all the merchants. This lead to it sounding like an echo and the meme taking off.

Then the other pod casts started making merchant names echo, which eventually to someone making a graphical representation of the (((echo))). The (((echo text))) was born.

Some faggot then proceeded to make a (((google chrome))) browser extension called the coincidence detector, which got its name from the PURE COINCIDENCE meme. It put echos around all the merchant names.

(((google))) caught wind of this and shoahed it, leading to a ton of news outlets to report on the "secret nazi code" which they believed was "used to identify the merchants".

Then all the merchants heard about it and decided that they would "take it away from the nazis" by putting the (((echos))) around all of their twitter names.

Finally, wiki leaks, who was completely ignorant to the meme started to wonder why everybody who was criticizing them for their leaks all had (((echos))) around their names. They tweeted that it must be some sort of "tribal signaling" for the (((elites))). This lead to the merchants all calling wiki leaks racist and nazis for noticing the (((coincidences))).

So in summary, something that started out as shitposting ended up getting all the merchants to name them selves, and for people to notice the coincidences behind all the anti-white shit. Its hilarious what a simple meme evolved into.

It would be nice to see them disproving the shoah and to not have shills in Holla Forums - People only love.

That's all you have left, isn't it.

I have nothing to prove to a faggot like you. is telling you the same fucking thing I told you. You just don't get it. If you want to encourage leftists to form wild conspiracy theories about ebil nazis and putin lying about hillary, that's on you. I refuse to sabotage a gift like these email leaks. Die now.

Guy who created meme is Tyrant Fasishter, by the way.

Remember the time the left though our random smug Auska wearing a MAGA hat reaction picture was some sort of Trump conspiracy? They wrote a huge wall of text trying to decipher the meaning behind a picture somebody shooped in 2 minutes.

I think its hilarious, the left are becoming the new conspiracy nuts. We didn't even encourage any of that shit, they came up with these ideas on their own. We are unintentionally trolling the left without any effort.

Don't remember that. I tend to avoid anything related to animu, it has no interest to me. Doesn't surprise me though, look at this reaction to Russia. They are going full jonestein. Which is why we shouldn't disinfo and misinfo this. The entire point of the leak is that it's an airtight leak of data, the more that is questioned, the easier leftists will get off.

You clearly don't understand.
The point is making WikiLeaks release Holocaust denial files, not making WikiLeaks massively bluepill everyone, imbecile.

Yeah but they still say we are the conspirancy nuts.

This is how most effective memes start: by accident.

PUTIN HACKED THE DNC

when somebody says that IRL im going to have the most shiteating smug grin on my face when I reply

"what, do you also think sandy hook was a false flag, jews did 9/11 and they put flouride in the water to brainwash everyone?"

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

we need him to disprove the holohoax

Assange has been a veritable hikikomori in the embassy for an age at this point. All he can do is calisthenics, read, and shitpost.

Of course he's one of us at this point.

honestly everyone here who thinks they have a better strategy than trump or julian, who have scads more info than us, needs to get some perspective

Yeah he made a clever tweet we better spam him about a topic that will drain him of credibility while he's trying to get the god emperor elected, great call

Do you think he probably regrets the fact that he might never get inside a vagina again