nazis btfo

its time to throw in the towel

Other urls found in this thread:

libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=B6DD00F2F3B9519846ECBEFFB87E3700
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=114B874C4E038CDEC9FC67EEB634D48A
kevinmacdonald.net/M&WReview.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=3sJwEPi3hUQ&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don Jordan & Michael Walsh's "White Cargo: The Forgotten History of Britain's White Slaves in America" already anticipates all the criticisms leveled at the distinction between white servitude and black slavery.

libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=B6DD00F2F3B9519846ECBEFFB87E3700

The "white genocide" issue is a rather legalistic one. White nationalists typically refer to the UN definition of genocide which is broader than the common understanding most people have of the term. Either way, I think leftists are rather selective of denouncing the use of the word genocide in this context. The Dalai Lama uses the same kind of rhetoric when talking about the imposition of mass Chinese immigration into Tibet, yet how often has he been denounced as a racist because of that?

The notion that Europe is rich because of colonialism is bullshit. See Ricardo Duchesne's book:

libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=114B874C4E038CDEC9FC67EEB634D48A

Also white nationalists are generally critical of the aggressive neo-conservative policies that have destabilized the middle-east and further facilitated mass migration towards white nations.

kevinmacdonald.net/M&WReview.pdf

I very much doubt "Philosophy Tube" has ever actually read a book by any white nationalist. His entire conception of the ideas of the movement are probably formed by critical literature from people who he already agreed with.

He's always been a dirty racist and a radical traditionalist, especially now that he has criticized the current European policies threatening the continued existance of European peoples. Seems leftists ignore everything he says and pretends he is just a baldy smiling peace chink.

Just give me a day and I can refute this man.

Do it, brother. Then show it to him

twitter.com/PhilosophyTube
Check this guys fucking Twitter, it's like a parody account.

lolwhat
Does he know what that word means? Fascism is a type of authoritarian government ruled by a dictator. It's actually way more complicated than that but I don't have the time to go into the details
I bet he's the same type of person who thinks Hitler was a fascist.

I love this goy… :'^)

My response to these kind of things is always the same. Even if you proved everything I believed in as objectively wrong, at the end of the day I would still hate niggers, and no amount of rationalizing will ever stop me. It's just like if you are disgusted by rats, roaches, spider, snakes, etc. You don't know why you are disgusted, you just are.

wat . . .

Made it 30 seconds. That cuckface and gayvoice had me smashing the X.

Every time with these people.

why do they care about making others happy tho. thats just pathetic.

This Nicolas Young guy in the comments is the personification of cuckold. I couldn't help but give him a piece of my mind. He looks like he wets black dick.

The limit is 12 now

Imagine being this brainwashed.

Debating these people is like being a negotiator trying to talk someone out of jumping off a building. Argue with any hardcore leftist and you will eventually get to the heart of it all: self-hatred. I have a feelling like they didn't get along with their fathers who were white men.

Audio is done, will be creating the video soon. Did my research and this guy is pretty false.

Do it.

If liberals were honest, then there would be no liberalism.

Color me surprised, another white is another liberal.

I can see why Common Filth lost his faith in his race.

If you're a white male and SJWs come at you, the only thing you can do to make the happy is stop existing
two can play this game

nice try, shitskin

Oh neat, here comes Holla Forums with some other faggot that even Jontron can BTFO. Yeah, this sure shows me!

65% done. Ugh, this is taking forever

People like you are a major part of the cancer that is killing Holla Forums.

top kek
might work with cuckservatives but not with us, libcuck

Tell me, does that race-traitor cuck in the OP look non-white?

Guess I was mistaken, you clearly don't even know Holla Forums lingo. You're either super new or a leftycuck pretending to be Holla Forums. Protip: You have to actually learn their talking points if you want to do that successfully.

Holla Forums has one principle
gassing you by any means necessary

Ftfy

aww, did you get banned again for shitposting?

Sub 70 IQ detected.

Its only use recently is finding out about politically incorrect news and as it stands 4cuck Holla Forums is better for that.

whoever this is I know you came from here and you got absolutely destroyed, time to give it up buddy.

Not him, but my video is almost ready. >:)

What do you say, guys? Mass dislike the video?

Make sure he sees it

Let the better tv board know when its out, we're gonna need our own E;R sempai to maximize our shitposting multimedia front.

lol

White Hispanic you faggot. And no, I can hold my own and I don't give a shit about views or down votes.

There are things called principles, learn them.

Some niggers even are WNs, idiot.

then they're dumb

Rather WN than WE WUZ KANGZ

The group is more important than the individual.

You mean a castizo or an actual pale city indian?

Castizo, but I don't speak Spanish and I don't really care about Hispanic culture. They don't even throw toilet paper in the toilet. :/

Everyone mistakes me for white. :D

Then you are a random white man/breed in the middle of somewhere
Or a retarded castizo closeted in his room in latin america
Old tendency due to shit toilets not flushing a lot of volume, happens everywhere (seen it in America)

Why not just make the video with still images/data

This one.

Still disgusting and gross. No civilization should ever have bad plumbing.

That's kind of what I'm doing?

Ok, here is the video as I promised. I don't care what anybody thinks here, but I'm not going to be silent anymore. Took my 12 damn hours to complete.

youtube.com/watch?v=3sJwEPi3hUQ&feature=youtu.be

It's only my third video, but I'm going to get better.

Enjoy.

Fuck me, I meant "me" not my. I hate this mechanical keyboard.

Sure, everyone had bad plumbing from time to time
See the pajeets/middle-america, with obvious differences between both
Das it boi

Lots to unpack here:
Firstly,
>the growing public acceptance of screw men, literally screw men, and kill niggers I mean babies are all ways in which previously oppressed people become freer than they were
wat . . .

>And lastly, no, those things aren't genocide. Tell that to Israel :'^)
You know, I'm no genius but wouldn't it be a better idea too.. I don't know, Fix the causes of migration and bloody displacement in said countries?!

^this is the only part where he makes since But he also overlooks the causes of migration and displacement :'^)

What the fuck is this video.

See

a man talking into a camera about politics.

Send it to cuckchan so that they can mass dislike it.

I never said I couldn't substantiate my positions, just that no amount of some jewtube libtard proselytizing could change my mind. Now fuck off, you don't dictate what you think Holla Forums is.

Nice

Background music is a little bit too loud

How was I BTFO? Him being disingenuous about the definition of genocide? Because people aren't goods that makes it less evident of the types of people that are moving here?

God, this guy has a degree? I watched 2 minutes and if I didn't see his face I'd think he was 14 years old.