Brilliant

So what did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/world/middle-east/is-the-fight-over-a-gas-pipeline-fuelling-the-worlds-bloodiest-conflict/news-story/74efcba9554c10bd35e280b63a9afb74
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he means you have to go back to reddit

he's clearly referring to Hitler not using chemical weapons in the battlefield

and not what went on at concentration camps

having said that, he could've surely said 'chemical weapons are bad' without invoking Hitler

holocaust never happened and the gov't knows it.

more proof they are in fact the same

that OP post isn't redditor-ish.

I love a good liberal storm.

there are too many levels of irony in this post for me to dissect

Do you think reddit users tell people to go back to Chans?

I bet they do… those sons of bitches.

Stupid fucker

Starting to understand that the people in the media have an agenda and regardless of who's on the TV the fact remains they were always going to run their religious script like good slaves being ordered to commit suicide.

But, those liberals need to prance around on their moral and intellectual high horse. You can't ask them intelligent questions like "In which battles of WWII did the Nazis use chemical weapons?" or "Was America's use of hydrogen cyanide gas to execute criminals a war crime?"

I'll leave this here for anyone that want's to know what is actually going on news.com.au/world/middle-east/is-the-fight-over-a-gas-pipeline-fuelling-the-worlds-bloodiest-conflict/news-story/74efcba9554c10bd35e280b63a9afb74

Germany did use poison gas in WWI.

This presidency is actually a reality TV show.

Name the last POTUS that didn't openly lie, I'll wait.

At least the history channel won't have to make shit up to have crazy shows.

That is why Hitler despised using gas to kill people. He experienced the effects first hand when he fought in World War I.

This. I don't like Trump or Spicer, but he was obviously referring to the use of chemical weapons in the battlefield, though he expressed himself rather clumsily (as usual), and the media is blowing this out of proportion.

But Trump and Spicer have spent months lying through their teeth, spinning "alternative facts", and muddying the waters with regard to Russia, wiretapping, etc., so fuck 'em. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Trump wants to accuse Obama of wiretapping Trump Tower during the election, even though it never happened? Fine. Then Sean Spicer said "Hitler did nothing wrong" on national television.

God Bless America.

Hitler did nothing wrong

wtf I love Trump now.

this

he didn't (sadly), but the media spinning it to be overdramatic is in our favor. Dumb kikes!