Sup Holla Forumsastards

Sup Holla Forumsastards.

Did any of you motherfuckers do ur taxes already n left the obamacare/healthcare coverage bullshit blank (unreported)?

I'm a poorfag working at the wally world, made $18,000 last year (best year ever). Signed up for obamacare silver plan and it cost me $32 a month with a $7,500 deductible (gov't pays ~$380 a month), wasnt complaining then even if the coverage was crap but im living on the financial edge working at walmart.

Shit happens in life and it wouldve taken me 2 months to save up for 1 month of obamacare coverage so i was let go from the policy for nonpayment (i wouldve paid it if i could afford the $32).

I havent done my taxes yet cuz when I run estimators I would get about $660 in tax refund, but when I factor in obamacare, I need to repay the gov't $18 for noncoverage. (the rich get richer, the poor get poorer, thanks obama)

I read on these 2 links:
1. nytimes.com/2017/02/15/upshot/trump-makes-it-easier-to-ignore-the-obamacare-mandate-on-your-taxes.html?_r=0
2. cnbc.com/2017/02/15/irs-wont-reject-tax-returns-if-they-do-not-include-obamacare-disclosures.html
That the IRS isnt rejecting taxes filed without health coverage information.

I was wondering if any of you motherfuckers went this route and filed without inputting healthcare data and still got ur tax refund.

TL;DR Cannot afford obamacare, cannot afford obamacare penaly. Want to file taxes but I have to repay the gov't $18 for noncoverage. I DESPERATELY NEED the money. Read you dont need to report obamacare on taxes. Wondering if any of you were in the same boat, did ur taxes already, didnt report healthcare coverage and got ur money.

Other urls found in this thread:

healthinsurance.org/affordable-care-act/obamacare-penalty-calculator/
healthcare.gov/exemptions-tool/#/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ask an accountant

I cant afford one. I don't know what im going to eat next week.

Were u in this predicament?

obama really fucked me over.

Get a friend to corroborate the story that you're a freeloader and then don't tell the government you have a job. No job = no income = no taxes.

I need the money though, im counting on it. I'm DEPENDING on it, I can't make it without that $660.

I have nothing to eat, Im close to having my electricity being shut off in 4 days.

Why did obama do this to me? I need the money.

If i pawn the dead to my car for the money to pay electricity, if the $660 comes in I can repay to to get my car back. Without the $660 ill have nothing. Us poor people dont see this as extra cash to flew in from the heavens. We depend on this to survive.

No ones filed their income tax and omitted the healthcare coverage? :(

bump

motherfuckers, dont u fuckers do taxes!?

If ur american u still need to pay taxes even if u dont live or work in the US.

A lot of americans hate that theyre the only ones that have to pay those taxes when ppl of other nationalities dont when working and living abroad.

just file your taxes retard, the healthcare thing isn't going to be a problem.

get your shit together nigger. i bet you spend money on drugs and women like an insecure faggot.>>6930426

bamp

im taking care of my niece while my sister gets out of rehab. Theres no extra money around for drugs and women. Its been 3 years since ive gotten laid bro.

You better come up with that $18.

Obamacare now, Obamacare tomorrow, Obamacare forever.

What do u think would happen if i didnt pay it?

If its jail time i can handle it, i did 13 months before and the idea of free food, free medical, free dental, free shelter, free everything isnt as bad as it seems.

Top fucking jej m8. Greentext time:

For my county, I would have to make around $30,000 a year before worrying about the tax. YMMV. I kind of feel like my taxes were processed way too fast for a critical look, but whatever.

healthinsurance.org/affordable-care-act/obamacare-penalty-calculator/

Alright OP I am a kindly tax accountant here to help you out. After this you can no longer say the Jews never did anything for you. If you're being straight about your wages you may qualify for an affordability exemption.

healthcare.gov/exemptions-tool/#/

Navigate, enter your zip, and continue navigating to find the lowest cost Bronze plan (LCBP). If the monthly cost of that is more than 9.69% of your monthly wages, you qualify for an exemption. There is also a short term gap exemption that you might qualify for if you were missing health insurance coverage for less than three consecutive months (i.e. three or less, where being covered on the first of the month counts for the entire month).

Also, since you're unabashedly poor, try to see if you're eligible for the Earned Income Tax Credit. To borrow Holla Forums's terminology, it's a gibsmedat that white people can feel good about!!!

:|

You, are, awesome!!!! Checking it out now, hope i qualify.

Cant believe i didnt check this post sooner!

you can go for multiple weeks without eating.
when times get tough i steal food.

Good on you, user. Actually helping someone in need

there are social programs to help out those in poverty and homeless peeps that'll feed you and give you shelter if you need it

just need to know where to look

Thanks guys, someone mentioned food banks and ill check it out. I remember some organisations (church affiliated i believe) bringing christmas presents to my niece when i was worse off and about to lose my home. I was very thankful to see her happy even though she didnt know at the time (and still doesnt) that we were a step away from living on the streets. Kids are so innocent and always look at the bright side =]

dude 18 dollars is the easiest shit to get.
just steal something and sell it on craigslist

You know, these are the threads that show me just how much of a shithole the US has become. It's not right that basic needs aren't covered. Especially healthcare. You know, I live in Italy (American here), and the healthcare comes out of taxes, and boy do we pay a lot of taxes. Still, no threat of losing all your shit due to health bills, I've had medical care going in and not having to pay anything on the way out (weirdest feeling when that first happened, still quite a bit).

I just tell them that I had medical because I technically did but not really, I'm am ready to accept the consequences if they come knocking looking for that obama tax but untill then fuck em.

I have medical insurance but I don't have to provide proof though. File your taxes with turbo tax or some other online service and just say that you have insurance. Worse case you get audited and have to prove it. Most likely case you just get your refund and life goes on. Also find some young single mom and get her to let you claim her kids. Give her a cut and get a full refund. She will just need to back you if your audited. All that requires is her saying the kids lived with you for more then 6 months.

Trump got rid of the penalty you don't have to pay it.