LOVELETTER

I went to the doc a week ago but he told me he has no idea what this might be
since then, it spread to my feet and arms and basically my whole body

so i figured if i'm going to die from aidsyphilime desease anyway, i might as well ask Holla Forums if they ever exerpienced these itchy bumps that typically last for a few hours before they appear somewhere else
also my feet are bleeding from tiny wounds now

maybe you can help me with motivational outlooks and descriptions of a calm peaceful and painless death

You aren't going to die, m8.

Sounds like you're breaking out in hives honestly.

Try and figure out what it is that touched your skin. Allergies aren't fun.

It happens to me too but rarely, it's really not that bad.

Put some aloe on it you dumb fuck

HAHAHAHHAHA holy shit fucking pussy. its just a seasonal change thing. man the fuck up (not even kidding, i feel bad for your gf/wife)

is OP kill?

I have them, they don't itch for me though. They are on some parts of my hand and now on my foot.

Don't worry, it's nothing. I'd suggest stop scratching it though.

tbh i expected raging insults of every kind
so i'm suprised and thankful
i figured it might be an allergy but i didn't change anything in my daily cycle, no new shampoo, soap, clothes, water, food.
also now i have fever (around 39.5° not that bad) i wouldn't be this concerned about my life if it weren't for the frequent nosebleeds
i just love how doctors are always like "go fuck yourself i can only help you if you're near death or extremely ill"
thanks though

it actually earns me bonus points and sexes

I think its just acne or something. go to dermatologist and ask them about it

was there, he told me it might be an allergy and that he'll probably not find out, he didn't even make an allergy test

sunspots

/thread

it's a type of eczema, the bubble things will eventually itch, but if you scratch or burst them the skin becomes dry as fuck and cracks

just ignore it and don't scratch them

well
this thread was more helpful than any doctor
so
thanks i guess

What he means is it probably doesn't matter if he identifies it or not since it'll go away fairly quickly.

i'm having this for 4 weeks
i hope you're right

It's eczema you retarded fag.

you aren't drinking enough water, your hands are either dry or have too much moisture. You will have this for life and it will go away if you drink enough fluids and stop being an unhealthy retarded fag

its caused by a moisture imbalance in your skin
call your doctor and tell them their a fucking retarded faggot, just like you. next time go to a dermatologist when you have a skin-related problem

don't scratch them or pop them
for hydration i recommend hot chamomile tea

thanks i guess
lemme try it

Looks like ringworm OP. Have you been tongue kissing your dog? Get some de-worming tablets from the doc and wash your hands more often. It's not uncommon and you shouldn't worry about it too much. Also, don't play in sandpits with catshit in it or keep litterboxes clean, etc. Could also be the cause.

Could be dust mites then

Yeah it looks alot like the reaction I get to dust mites, grab some anti-histamine tablets and dump dollopse of coconut oil on it DON'T ITCH AND DON'T PUT ANYTHING THAT'LL SUCK UP THE MOISTURE ON IT

is right, it's defo eczema, change the soap you use and use less soap

All me btw, I get eczema as an allergic reaction to dust mites

Reported for malware :^)
Enjoy the v&, fag

thats herpes, when scratch it you are spreading it to other parts of your skin.

It's scabies i used to have it dont play with shit op

don't listen to this ecsima shit
i'm a doctor
that's fucking hand-cancer
you're fucking dead

f

OP the condition you described is very rare, it doesn't even have a name, all we have are the symptoms and eventual outcome.
Your entire body will have bumps, every moment you move will cause pain, stay standing, other wise you'll feel more pain by laying down. Gradually the bumps will spread inside the body until even your veins have them. You will become numb and spaced out since blood flow has gotten worse, the bumps explode but once they do, you will bleed out to death. I'm sorry to tell you this op, suicide is the best option, otherwise a slow death awaits you, make sure you donate your body to science so that you can help discover more about this disease so other people don't have to die.

In all seriousness, see a dermatologist, even then they might not diagnose it properly, usually when things similar to this happen to my body I just ignore it and it leaves, it's probably nothing.

after much research, found your diagnosis. terminal goosebumps

That's herpes simplex F. You get it from getting jizzed-on my french midgets. There is no cure (as of yet). Your only hope is to rub hot mayonnaise all over your chest and pray to vishnu.

Looks like a severe case of MS, OP. Sorry.

Ignore all these faggots OP. Those little bumps are actually tell tale signs of morgellons disease. If you dig into the bumps you will find tiny microscopic threads/fibers made of synthetic material. These are implanted by airborne nanites that burrow themselves deep into your epidermis once absorbed through the nasal passage. Once burrowed in they unleash their payload of aluminum particulate which circulates through your bloodstream, eventually piercing the blood-brain barrier and embedding into your brain stem. They then become dormant until activated by shortwave radio signals by your mom who got scared and said your moving with your auntie and uncle to Bel-Aire.

Scabies.

Bed bugs

Clean your bedding you filthy fuck