I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE THIS SHIT !

>>amazon.com/Black-Viking-Bill-Downey/dp/0449143937

They builded the pyramids and now they are vikings

Sooner or later they'll tell were the true samourai

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/TRUE-MYTH-BLACK-VIKINGS-THEMIDDLE/dp/1466960035
library.ucsb.edu/special-collections/cema/downey
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigger_(dog)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Adams_(sailor)
youtu.be/g9ZJ0F8Ik9E?t=1m52s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE

WUZ

VIKANGZ

your shitty nord tribal nonsense died out for a reason

what about this shit?

Well clearly blacks can't do anything right :^)

It ain't finished yet

>>amazon.com/TRUE-MYTH-BLACK-VIKINGS-THEMIDDLE/dp/1466960035

but user. niggers have been around ever since apes evolved.
And they show no signs of ever dissappearing. They are like fucking cockroaches.

It is listed under fiction.

It didn't die out scandanavians still exist. They will outlive Christianity in europe.

So why the fuck aren't the sjw dumbfucks trying to destroy these shits for "cultural appropriation?

This is now a ==SHIIIEEEEET== thread

THAT'S NIGNOG TROLLING

i always fuck that shit up

They already did actually.

He was the first Black Japanese Samurai in history and he was essentially one of the ‘Right Hand Men’ of the war lord of 16th century Japan: Oda Nobunaga.

Yasuke (彌介) is what they called him, we are not too sure of his actual name but a recent discovery in a 2013 investigation by Discovery of the World’s Mysteries (世界ふしぎ発見) concluded that Yasuke was a Makua named Yasufe. (Makua is the largest ethnic group in Mozambique).

He arrived in Japan from Mozambique in 1579 as the servant/slave of the Italian Jesuit Alessandro Valignano. On arrival in the land of the rising Sun; his appearance caused a stir between the locals as they crumbled and stumbled upon each other in a bid to catch a glimpse of this strange looking individual.

Eventually; word soon got back to the war lord of the land ‘Oda Nobunaga’ and he ordered that Yasuke be brought to his presence immediately. The “Lord Nobunaga Chronicle” (Shinchōkōki) has a description of Yasuke’s first meeting with Nobunaga. “On the 23rd of the 2nd month March 23, 1581, a black page (“kuro-bōzu”) came from the Christian countries. He looked about 26, 24 or 25 by Western count or 27 years old; his entire body was black like that of an ox. The man was healthy and good-looking. Moreover, his strength was greater than that of 10 men.”

After Matsudaira Ietada had met Yasuke in May 1582, Ietada journalized his looks. ” His name was Yasuke. His height was 6 shaku 2 sun (6 ft. 2 in., or 188 cm). He was black, and his skin was like charcoal.” This means that Yasuke would have posed a very imposing figure to the Japanese citizens of the day. Still intrigued by the young African’s appearance, Nobunaga was not quite convinced that Yasuke’s dark skin color was genuine and ordered him to be stripped and washed to get the alleged ‘Black Paint’ off his body.

Nobunaga was impressed with Yasuke’s physical attributes such as his strength and also his ability to speak some form of Japanese. As time went on Nobunaga grew fond of the African and eventually awarded him with the position of a Samurai (shikan) – A rare honor for a foreigner not to mention a servant. However things turned sour in Japan – Nobunaga was overthrown by one of his closest Generals Akechi Mitsuhide killing himself in the process [via a Samurai ritual called seppuku]. In the heat of this ‘ancient samurai coup’ Akechi labelled Yasuke as a beast undeserving to be called a true Samurai and had him handed back to the Jesuits.

Yasuke’s later ventures are unknown but his rise to a highly elevated position in Japan after arriving as a mere slave is still spoken about in Japanese folklore till this day as evidenced in the fictional children historical show called Kuro-suke (くろ助).

no sir. all the bullshit "pc rules" they've come up with apply exclusively to whites and non faggots.

This is the thing written solely off the account of one guy being referred to as 'black and ugly' isn't it? They don't think for a moment they meant black haired. Because why would you feel the need to include a norseman's skin color in his description when everyone is white?

I can't believe this shit:

did someone say, sa-MOOR-ai?

It's similar to how they think "tall, dark and handsome" refers to skin colour rather than you know, dark hair. In a time when even the French were considered swarthy - why would they refer to dark skin in anything but a negative light?

That's actually true. That said, a rare story.

Done that.

The funniest part is that they think it's an honor when he was treated more like an oddity or a novelty rather than as an equal.

There will be only one true Steve McQueen

The reason is called 'having resources' and civilization.

Best part is the photoshopped helmets

Thank you user for the spoiler.

Slide thread.

They made Tom Cruise a samurai, the next logical step is a black man and then a few decades later a woman.

Is it? The only source seems to be Wikipedia - who's citations are from very sketchy books.

Insignificant book published 35 years ago written by an author who died almost 22 years ago.

library.ucsb.edu/special-collections/cema/downey

check'd and kek'd

Geeh whiz.

This is an identity theft actually

They don't have civilization or great culture neither so their only choice is to usurp

still selling on amazon unfortunately

It's funny actually

It's rooted in a inferiority complex. It's pathological.

Seems to be all used copies, as in "hasn't been re-printed in years, probably decades".

The Japs confirm it, and Portuguese Jesuit records aswell.

Had read this story years ago. That said, only known case, part of historical out of normal curiosities (like the dog named nigger who got Iron Cross in WWII) rather than following typical trends.

Not even because of black, but because samurai were a minority warrior class amongst the japanese themselves, so even the whitest foreigner would be heck as hell.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigger_(dog)

*even whitest foreigner would have been weird as hell

I need some sleep sorry

Already happened too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Adams_(sailor)

Didn't know, thanks for the link

Afro-centric revisionism sometimes is going too far

niggers have literally never archieved anything

kind a weird then it's on Amazon

"Quite easily one of the most engrossing and well written books I have ever read. Scores on many levels. An action filled tale with exciting battles, and fierce warriors. Also a touching and tragic love story. The lovers of one genre will not be disappointed by having to enjoy the other. Gunnar, Black Wolf, as the hero of our story is called takes his place among the classic heroes such as Conan, Sinbad, and countless warriors and adventurers. Totally original and entertaining. "

"The story of a child born to an enslaved African woman brought back to a Viking village. He grows up in this world as an outsider and emerges as a fierce warrior and respected leader of his own viking expeditions. Compelling reading on many levels. Well researched and obviously a book written from the soul of the writer as he never published other works. It must have been a labor of love and it shows "

It's just a stupid fiction book written by some faggot. Nothing to see here.

He may have been from Osaka, where Japs have darker complexion rather that a full blown nigger.

dats raycis. sub-saharan niggers are the only people ever in world history described as "dark"

This is how it began with the myth of the black pharaohs and the moors

You'll notice how Adams was a part of the government whereas the nigger was like an animal part of a menagerie.

Imagine your race being so pathetic the only way to compensate was to steal other people's history.

This is beyond Romanians think they wuz romans

What about Macedonians that think they wuz Alexander the Great and shiet?

We'll wake up one day but it'll be too late

>>youtu.be/g9ZJ0F8Ik9E?t=1m52s

You're so late to the fucking party that it hurts.

This is old fucking news.

WE WUZ EVERYBODY.

Anything that wont put blacks into bad light, IE first slavers in history and antiquity.

Those vikangz surely showed those crackas in britain

ALL THE TIME.

viKONGZ

Raping, pillaging and turning entire villages into heaps of smoldering embers.

I guess dem viKONGZ celebrated their savage ancestors by putting Ferguson to the torch.

WE WUZ VIKANGZ

Obligatory video

Is the Devil black?

Love how all this WE WUZ EVERYWAN shit pushes where da white wimminz so much because the majority of people who follow this shit are betas that try to pride themselves in being black but hate their own women.

Niggers feel the need to compensate for their absolutely lack of culture and influence. They've created nothing, done nothing of importance and have lived entirely off of the white man's money, all while bitching that it's our fault they are inferior

Niggers are sad creatures. They'll never do what every other race has accomplished by themselves; and they won't do it without the help of the white man.

nice try olaf stanktoof but this was the the fate of most vikings in Britain

RACE WAR NOW

Obviously nothing but lies and propaganda. Anyone stupid enough to believe or watch this garbage is beyond hope anyway.

Fuck niggers, fuck media lies, and fuck the white guilt retards that buy into any of it.

I watched a bit of michael's DNC speech and I caught the part where it said that "every morning I wake up in the WH and realize slaves built this"
I think to myself you dumb MF picking cotton never built any building in the world.
White craftsmen built america except for the railroads out west when they brought in chinese to hammer down the rails and carry the ties and such.
Every time I hear niggers built america I think to myself then why the fuck don't they fix all the houses in detroit etc etc

I wouldn't be on rage until the WE WUZ SLAVZ. In that chase whole Eastern Europe will declare war against the west.

Thank for God the negros fear us, True bless from heaven!

Quick someone black face Albert Einstein. We can convince them that all the scientists were really black.

I'm not sure what's going to be better, Vikaboos or Edoboos

When stupid people give credit to slaves for "building America" I immediately wonder why they don't give credit to the horses and hammers while they are at it….

w e w Nobunaga was a multiculti lover - how disturbing.

Good thing the Tokugawa Shogun did their part well and burned every foreigner-lovers - else Japan would be BLACKED centuries earlier.

Tokugawa knew what was up. And one can't even claim it fucked up Japan's potential as Imperial Japan demonstrated.

Imperial Japan overthrew Tokugawa Shogunate in a civil war because Japanese started finding the Shogun as too "foreigner friendly"

Literally, what?!

OH NO MY FRACTURED ASS IS LITERALLY NIGGERS

Whoopdie-doo, it's fucking nothing.

It's an historical curiosity, not a padron. There was only one black samurai, and he had to go back to the Jesuits after Nobunaga was killed.

Sadly this will be taken as a "we wuz samurais n shieet" rather than some weird historical event.

That was part of it, yes. I was talking about the main guy Ieyasu.

Japs knew foreign influence spells only doom in the long run.

ROPE

Yes. I'm assuming those Samurai titles were given out of curiosity to have the foreigners closer and observe them and how they moved/thought.

Basically more out of pragmatism than honor.

They really just have no self-awareness, do they?

Let them say the were vikings, let them next take the blame for the evil rapes and murders.

Maybe those were still done by whites tho

When a picture worth a thousand words

Obligitory mixtape

Did they have cameras back in the 16th century?? Uh..

That's some high-res shit right there.

>Not "i always fuck that SHIIIEEEEET up".

This was published 35 years ago, user.

You are a "tribalist" as well, moron. Its not something you can use as an insult.

WE WUZ JEW N SHIT

Hilarious because Vikings were retarded and nigger-tier.

This was the guy who the protagonist in the mini-series Shogun was based on. Lord Toranaga was based on Tokagawa Iyeshu. It's still the best Samurai flick ever made in the West.

AYO WE WUZ SQUATTIN SINCE ANCIENT TIME BEFO DOSE SO CALLED SLAV DEVILS DONE BE APPROPRIATIN DA WA WE SIT AND SHEEIT

ERRYBUDY KNO DA FIRST TRACK SUIT DONE BE MADE IN 5,000 BC BY DA STRONG AFRICAN KANG UMARO ADDIDAS UNGABE.

They were backwards compared to the Christians at the time, in certain regards, but to consider them nigger-tier is to ignore many of their achievements.

Stop with the divide and conquer and recognize that Europeans as a whole tend towards Civilization when presented the capabilities and opportunities.

You wot m8? You act like the Christians weren't invading and attacking one another at the time as well.

GTA:San Andreas.webm

Fuck both niggers and Vikings

This is my favorite thing to say or post in these sorts of discussions. "What strange and amazing people those ancient Africans were, they discovered mathematics, developed written languages, and philosophy, and then left their own people in ignorance and squalor to give their knowledge to strange peoples thousands of years away."

So this is their last resort now huh? An attempt to widespread such an obvious lie to over a generation and completely rewrite history in attempts to undermine and delegitimize the white race and what history it has.

It would be believable, if it were already proven and shown in modern history that niggers are the antithesis of the working white man.

if it weren't, rather.

You need to update your Zimbabwe image. Part five is out.