Buddhism

I have found our silver bullet! I finally redpilled a friend of mine, a motherfucking Evergreener if that means anything to you guys. (the most hipster SJW university students in the usa) All it took was a quote from the dalai llama and a picture of a monk with a gun.

People, fucking try it. As soon as they see the promoters of peace and love that they idolize, suddenly speaking out against the invaders, it fucking clicks!

Other urls found in this thread:

shoebat.com/2015/05/27/myanmar-burma-buddhist-james-bond-is-single-handedly-fighting-his-countrys-biggest-enemy-muslims/
youtube.com/watch?v=isfdmzCDH3A
dalailama.com/messages/tibet/10th-march-archive/1997
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3619322/Dalai-Lama-says-Germany-Arab-country-warns-Europe-taken-migrants.html
dhammatalks.org/mp3_index.html#2000
speculativenonbuddhism.com/2013/07/10/buddhism-as-the-opiate-of-the-downwardly-mobile-middle-class-the-case-of-thanissaro-bhikkhu/
speculativenonbuddhism.com/2012/11/17/the-power-of-negative-thinking/
youtube.com/watch?v=6ufw7hJtG_g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_languages
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/japan.htm
redice.tv/radio-3fourteen/bodhidharma-the-blue-eyed-red-bearded-barbarian
media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1434659177544-0.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice shitposting m8

Libtards see the dalai llama as the originator of their ideals. When the supposed founders of nonviolent teachings say "shoot the fuck back" they listen or are forced to disagree. It breaks their programming.

This. The mental gymnastics it takes them to work through it, wew. As they say, you have to burn the forest for it to regrow. That moment of realization, that they are ideologically closer to the pope they hate than dalai lama they love.

Absofuckinlutely! Exactly what I've been seeing happen. Then from there, there are things like these to take them further.

The Buddhist army in Burma/Myanmar were fucking ruthless when it come to removing kebab back in the day.

A fine tactic. I've thought for awhile now that we have wasted too much time trying to sell them on our ideology. They will clearly find any way to avoid truth. It's way more effective to destroy their illusion. This dnc leak is like a nuclear weapon in that regard. We just have to d&c, disinfo, misinfo enough to consolidate our power and get far right in a few countries. Once the house of cards tumbles down, that's it. I think we're seeing the death of modern leftism.

You know you have a problem when the most peaceful guys on earth are taking up arms.

Don't give a fuck about your blog, but this is actually a great quote if accurate

Bump, this should be saved and used in more liberal dens where blunt force instruments are self defeating

That is the thing with true Buddhists. They set up very reasonable boundaries, and as long as you stay outside them, they are the nicest people you have ever met. But if you show a complete lack of respect for their boundaries they will feel %100 justified in wrecking your shit.

Do we need blunt force instruments? Here are some of those.

Sounds like Buddhists are libertarians and when I say that I mean actual Dont Tread On Me libertarians and not the libertine sodomites which make up the LP

We need a budhist equivalent of Remove Keb

His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama

卍卍8814卍卍

"We must escape the cycle of rebirth and dukkha and transcend the human condition."

"Because all sensual experience is illusionary and all of existence is impermanent and empty."

Daily reminder that Buddhism is an Aryan religion.

Buddhism is true aryan religion. In the physical charasterics of Buddha its mentioned that Buddha had blue eyes
Buddha was member of warrior caste and spend his childhood by developibg martial skills like archery. I am buddhist man, a follower of Buddha Shakyamuni and our master was teacher of gods and men. A true warrior that conquered all enemies. Internal and external. Buddha is called in ancient texts Jina, conqueror or a victorious one. Our lord did not preach sentimental slavemorals like Christ materialism of blood like Moses nor savagery of Muhammad.

spit on my life.
Death in battle would be better for me
than that I, defeated, survive.

-Buddha

I spit on my life.
Death in battle would be better for me
than that I, defeated, survive.

Buddha. Sorry for mistake in my previous post.

Also do not forget that pretty much the whole germanic pantheon is revered still as the Dharmapalas, protectors of truth.

Sensual passions are your first enemy.
Your second is called Discontent.
Your third is Hunger & Thirst.
Your fourth is called Craving.
Fifth is Sloth & Drowsiness.
Sixth is called Terror.
Your seventh is Uncertainty.
Hypocrisy & Stubbornness, your eighth.
Gains, Offerings, Fame, & Status wrongly gained,
and whoever would praise self
& disparage others.
That, Namuci, is your enemy,
the Dark One's commando force.
A coward can't defeat it,
but one having defeated it
gains bliss.

Buddha

Daily reminder buddhagara was white

Take a good look at who the fuck owned the land north of tibet! This is where our ancestors formed the civilized world. They had wagons when the chinese couldn't figure out the wheel.

More like a lost branch of cousins than ancestors. Because like many of our relations that spread out, they get purged.

That said, it was our genes at work, and accomplished amazing things. Today the mummies that have been excavated are sitting in storage closets and rotting away because the Chinese don't want them talked about. They number in the hundreds at least.

They didn't get purged, the left the land because it dried up into a wasteland that is expanding to this day.

Bump because this is interesting for me and my buddhist family.

I was pretty sure Turks invaded and they're muslim now and speak turkroach. Where did they go, then?

The monks did it because the kebabs slaughtered entire villages. The prevailing narrative is reversed of course and the Burmese are accussed of racism etc.

OP pls show your friends this vid related. It shows what a massacre of 30,000 villagers looks like. The kebabs are streaming out of the mosque in a frenzy down the village dirt road where they begin killing people. Ask her if she was home and looked out of her window and saw similar would she defend herself? Would she want someone else to save her from the rampaging murders? Ask her of those Buddhist villagers deserved it.

I suppose it will look similar when it happens en masse in Europe or the US and it eventually will happen though I suppose they will have firearms and won't have to smash skulls to end life.

WHAT A BONER!

That looks like the Tocharians entering, not leaving.

shoebat.com/2015/05/27/myanmar-burma-buddhist-james-bond-is-single-handedly-fighting-his-countrys-biggest-enemy-muslims/

This came to mind. For me at least. youtube.com/watch?v=isfdmzCDH3A

fuck. meant to embed

Also, in case anyone cares, it wasn't a silver bullet for me. In fact, this guy and whatever jewish lies are in that time magazine were instead brought up to me as an example about how "terrorists can be from any ideology, even Buddhism". This was an attempt to refute that Islam is the problem.

? ?Yeah, it's best to start with the stuff from the llama.

They didn't go anywhere, they still live there and are called Uyghurs

Buddhism isn't a religion. It's like Stoicism exactly. It just has a better reputation because Leftists like to make Stoicism into a self defeating meme instead of what it really was.
And blood materialism is the most important aspect of pre-Buddha Sanskrit because when the world turns into niggers, then the niggers change philosophy into something degenerate

do you think she made good tendies? she looks like she was a nice mummy tbh

There are gods, holy men, great gurus and a number of mystic traditions, as well as a figurehead who fucking reincarnates repeatedly to mke sure things work out, talk about a work ethic. It's just better than the political religion we witness in most of the world today.

dalailama.com/messages/tibet/10th-march-archive/1997

No no no, China is practicing "bad" genocide by importing Chinese people into Tibet, but the European Union is practicing "good" genocide by increasing the diversity of Europe into a wonderful patchwork melting pot. Attend reeducation camps immediately.

kek

Yeah, Zen is my favorite. It's no bullshit. How do we recreate an Aryan version with the blood and soil ethic I don't know… And what would we call it? Stoicism is so close, I wish it didn't have such an instant academic interpretation. Heraclitus' Logos came before the Dao.
Jews fear the Samurai.

It's not very hard to redpill shitlibs like that.It's harder to redpill centrists or people slightly right.

They look at everything like "you're all stupid", and they live on a more stable premise. I haven't been able to crack my one friend yet.

Just crack WW2 and everything else follows. Of course they have to swallow

The "Aryans" area looks suspiciously close to where ashkenazi jews spawned from…

They spond 5000yrs later

But do we have a picturequote of what he said about europe's immigration crisis specifically? He spoke out about it a few months ago and it was great.

That would probably contain an arrow coming from africa, follwed by another arrow going into the sea.

That's what I just said, twice
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Like I said, I didn't manage to bring them up first. That may be a good place to start if you're trying to use Buddhism to say that defending yourself is valid. I was saying that Islam is the problem, and has been since it's beginning because when it started Mohammed only got followers by killing lots of people. It only spreads by the sword.

That's when I got

Is that really where you start? That seems like it has the biggest and toughest emotional barriers.

Cultural Marxism was build on the Holocaust propaganda of WW2, when that falls, everything else falls.

Germany tried to colonize Eastern Europe, so every form of Colonization became a crime. Regardless of past or present.

The concept of Herrenrassen(Ethnic Groups that build great Cultures) and Untermenschen(Ethnic Groups who fail to make advancements without others and remain static without help) has been around throughout the entire Colonial Age, but the Nazis used it against the Juden and Slavs. So differentiating between constructive and destructive people became evil and we have to accept the Nigger as a fellow human because of that.

Germany was a champion of active secularism and otherwise favored a strong national religious identity. So Secularism was undermined, turned passive and everything religious was changed with a global outlook.

Germany practiced Eugenic and tried to exterminate birth defects and mental illnesses. So the in the aftermath of WW2, the physical and mental ill became a protected minority and given equal rights(but not equal duties) to normal able bodied people. Today the Western World suffers from AIDS, because we cannot put the mental ill Homosexuals who spread the disease into quarantine.

And because the propaganda paints the Holocaust as a crime against Civilians, you cannot beat a Mob down anymore without someone crying that this is another Shoah. This weakens Western Society against subversive tactics, like undermining a Nation through Mass Immigration.

I have been using this. Arguably it works because a buddhist can't be a nazi

The dalai lama made a comment recently against the flow of migrants into Germany.

Is there an image incorporating this quote?

If the left would call Dalai Lama a nazi, they would offend buddhists effectively proving themselves intolerant to their culture.

Basically, it's a win win. Good redpilling material, use it.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3619322/Dalai-Lama-says-Germany-Arab-country-warns-Europe-taken-migrants.html

You can't approach them with disinfo like that. The kike controlled hatred of colonization began before that. France during interwar (and shortly before even) was becoming increasingly packed with niggers.

Nobody does but yeah they can't get some antifa to beat up the Dalai Lama because well, that'd be pretty nazi.

Thanks.

Buddhism IS a religion.
Buddha is considered by its asian followers to have divine inspiration.

They believe in all sorts of spirits/Gods.

Saying Buddhism isn't a religion, when they have a Dalai Lama (their Pope) based on Reincarnation Cycles, is the last hope of the fedora.

I just find it interesting how pol pot managed to turn Buddhism and it`s anti-materialism into a Marxist tool to gain political popularity before his rise to power.

None of that shit is religion though you moronic Jew worshiping traitor scum. It's localized pagan myths with the philosophy of Buddhism. I can take Jesus and turn him into a lessor importance to the Buddha any time I want, that's what Islam did with Mohomo.
And reincarnation is real, it's called DNA.

And christianity is about worshipping idols cause catholics do.

Buddhism is searching for an answers, christianity has one, this is why the lama cant argue against christians and he says that dumping christianity to embrace buddhism is wrong.

Thats a hard redpill to swallow.

So much new age crap in this post…

Real Buddhists will think you're a shit new age faggot.

Buddhism does contain a huge amount of tradicionalistic religious elements from Asia.

What guaratee you have you won't reincarnate as a nigger?

PS - hard redpill to swallow

by definition red pills are hard to swallow you newfag. Also you're falling in same trap of "noble savage" liberals did and still do, but regarding Buddhism. You will be disappointed when they start rejecting your "cepticism", should you ever go to a buddhist monastery.

Like catholicism, thanks for demonstrating my point.

A guy raping you is a clear message, the difference between christianity and buddhism not.

Liberals are "noble savages" and bourgeois at the same time, are they lying on purpose? a lot yes, this is why you cant argue with them with arguments.

DNA. Once you mate with niggers, you're ancestors are dead.

You make the claim but you have no bases. Why don't you post a fat guy in a hat picture, that will do it.

10/10 thread

Catholics are anti-tradition. They're just proto-Communists who swallow up every belief and tradition, including other followers of Christ.

Check id then.

Btw, tips fedora, is that right now?

Everything is communism got it Platoo.

>dalailama.com/messages/tibet/10th-march-archive/1997

"These new measures in the field of culture, religion and education, coupled with the unabated influx of Chinese immigrants to Tibet, which has the effect of overwhelming Tibet's distinct cultural and religious identity and reducing the Tibetans to an insignificant minority in their own country, amount to a policy of cultural genocide. Today, in most of the major towns and cities Tibetans are already marginalised. If this population transfer is allowed to continue, Tibetan civilization will cease to exist in a few decades."

LMAO, wrong pic.

Catholics have been fully exposed on here already. You're the enemy and everyone knows it. Hitler knew it. You're just an infection that will soon be 100% shitskin

It's weird how hippies turn these famous Nationalists into egalitarians like the Pope.

Ashkenazi is the name the Jews gave to the people that originated from that area. The Germanics, Slavs and Scythians. Ashkenazi Jews means Jews that live among the Ashkenazi people.

Take your meds please, no getting serious.

Communism is just a technique, if you want, to get power and kept it, nothing more, this is why communists always says that communism has never been used every time they lose the argument, communism isnt based on christianity, its something created to fight christianity but the only original thing in it is the mix, everything inside it was already created.

Btw, you have, "2 communism" the old rightwinger-fascist-patriotic stalinistic type and the new leftwinger-antifascit-antipatriotic bernie type, they are both the same, is just a monster that change his face every time is spotted.

And they arent jews, they are basically a bunch of europeans that practiced (and practice) magic that do eugenics and incest for centuries.

Did most of those guys end up surviving the war/what happened to them?

Liberals are too spineless to be proper savages. That's why they admire them and want more to enter their country.

Mind you, I don't see Buddhists as savages, quite the opposite. Simply Liberals see Buddhists being religious as a thing for savages, hence their mental acrobatics to paint buddhists as zealous atheists.

Strange new age belief. So if you fuck a lot of nigresses but they are always on the pill, you on vasectomy and sire 0 black children you will never reincarnate as one?

tbh commies were good for Tibet

The previous state had everyone as slaves to a small priesthood

Daily reminder that Julius Evola's book on Buddhism, The Doctrine of Awakening, is a must read and is well worth the prodigious effort required to understand it. It is an admittedly difficult, albeit highly rewarding, text.

I used this " " " for a reason when i typed "noble savages".

But they did and they are. Slavs are inferior to germans.

Partisan suppression, they also had muslim SS divisions

No evidence of it being stopped. It wasn't wrong either, the incurable should be given a way out of their misery.

But they were.

Read "Hitler's Table Talks", he wanted land in the east for germans to colonize.

It's the "muh PR" cucks that try to make the Nazis anti-racist and basically turn the movement into milquetoast "liberals are the real racists" cuckservative movement

Missed that one, my bad.

Right on time

Humanist will always respond and identify with the Buddhist teaching, they can easily be converted and it triggers the communist furiously!

This anti genocide movement in Tibet is extensively suppressed in western Media.

Problem is nowadays liberals really are racists. They simply try to be nice in extremely clumsy and dogmatic ways to other races that said other races might not even apreciate but take advantage of, who feels respect for such willing Useful Idiots?

your " " is wishwful thinking. It's so obvious by now.

Communism is a religion. Stalin wasn't a Fascist you fucking degenerate. He wasn't patriotic. He was a mass murderer run by the Jews who happened to be a militant of the RED ARMY

that story is awesome if true

Someone posted these talks f/Thanissaro Bhikkhu; a Westerner who became a monk and encourages meditation to de-poz pepo. Very straight and narrow rather than hippie faggotry:
dhammatalks.org/mp3_index.html#2000

You can't reincarnate as a nigger you moron. It's not jumping from body to body it's just your coding, which you are, the mind = the soul and it will never return but your mental patterns do.

sure it does:
be a cuck

Why most cucks are either liberals or atheist commies?

2new age4me

?

This pos needs to fucking choke

Too reality for you

Cultural Marxist have begun to target it. Note their "deconstruction" of it using Marcuse, et al
speculativenonbuddhism.com/2013/07/10/buddhism-as-the-opiate-of-the-downwardly-mobile-middle-class-the-case-of-thanissaro-bhikkhu/

Catholics and Christcucks on suicide watch.

Seriously though, fuck this guy and those Christians falling for this, "We're all one" egalitarian bullshit. You fuckers are worse than liberals.

This piece of shit doesn't deserve to wear his funny hat.

More Cultural Marxist critiques. Heads up, zen-bros
1) speculativenonbuddhism.com/2012/11/17/the-power-of-negative-thinking/

2)speculativenonbuddhism.com/2013/07/10/buddhism-as-the-opiate-of-the-downwardly-mobile-middle-class-the-case-of-thanissaro-bhikkhu/

I will take it. I will take the funny hat into Mordor. But I will need help.

seriously wtf does this meam

Kek has willed this typo.

give it up, goys. there is only one god. and this isn't even a religion. you want hell, go right on ahead, only god cares.

i think he means "it's happening to people"
more words of wisdom from the pontiff

Yup, these things happened before and they will happen again unless we finish the job.

satan is a jewish meme

Evola always delivers

They actually have a system in place to prevent that. These guys are metagamers.

I know, but stalin was using that for his/their purposes, thats my point. Communism is just a technique to give talmudists full power and some gnostics are trying that to.

Muslims are rabbid dogs for them.

/int/ detected, go back to your shithole please.

Ask Malachy.

You are a Holla Forums meme.

satan will get you

You have two boards in >>>/christian/ and >>>/christ/ If you cant you filter the threads that you dont like then stay the fuck out of the other boards.

Especially form 4:25 youtube.com/watch?v=6ufw7hJtG_g I made a webm.

And I know this is offtopic but I thought to contribute to that post.

WE

how about you use any science or anthropology post-1930
Joseph Campbell, for instance, isn't a jew

hey why don't you quote some more jewish communists, eh? They're really known for telling the truth. What about Zachariah Sitchin?

Actually they had bronze and scripture, the "yellow emperor" is just a legend, it was the white cis man, not trolling.

Sure goy.

Bronze and scripture, they got a lot from white cis nomads.

"Indo-Europeans" is what they are called. And they were warlike sky-god worshiping pricks. Basically the European analog for the Semites

Did you mean to quote me?

Thread theme

LISTEN TO THE VOICE OF BUDDHA
SAYING STOP YOUR MULTICULTURE

Changing the subject again mixing things with your obsessions…

Exactly, i am supporting you.

You spelled "Indo-European" incorrectly

retardation: the post

Checking both ids… i am the retard… the dsm is really fucked up nowadays.

no i didn't, kike
1500BC:
I have bestowed the earth upon the Aryan, and rain upon the man who brings oblation.
I guided forth the loudly-roaring waters, and the Gods moved according to my pleasure.

Stop posting stupid Kali pictures. Kalo has nothing in common with vedantic hinduism or buddhism. Cult of Kali was born from native indian fertility cults. You dont find him from vedas or buddhist scriptures.

Those native cults later instutionalized themselves and are called nowadays shaktic form of hinduism

ingorant nonsense

In buddhist believe that everything is subject to decay, change, age and growth. Therefore if you do not develop yourself and fall down to anomalistic impulses you can be born as negro.

buddhists don't even believe in god
so they're bad
not as bad as the kikes but still bad

fuck off back to Reddit

According to David Kinsley, Kāli is first mentioned in Hindu tradition as a distinct goddess around 600 CE, and these texts "usually place her on the periphery of Hindu society or on the battlefield."[13] She is often regarded as the Shakti of Shiva, and is closely associated with him in various Puranas.

Ofcourse indian retcon everything with vedas and say that Kali was mentioned in vedas. But kalis literal meaning is just black in feminine grammatic gender. They also say that ganesha or siva is mentioned in vedas. That is understandable self deception for people always try to legitimize new gods with ancient tradition.

which god are we talking about here? just to be clear

HURR DURR BAD PEEPUL!!

Fuck off, christfag.

Fuck off pajeet. After you forsaked buddhism you were conquered by muslims. Whole golden age of India after vedic period was marked by domination of buddhisr philosophy and ethos. Your gods are weak and feeble, more like superheroes developed by insecure and poor men who cant challenge destiny.

the only god of the universe

*fedora tip*

He is some indian and they always believe that there is highest god representing ultimate reality. They call him Brahman or Ishwara. Or hes larper.

So? You didn't prove anything. So the descendants of the Indo-Europeans, some 1000 years later, referred to themselves as Aryans in India?

What does that have to do with anything else? …specifically, what does that have to do with the original conversation? You did read the thread, didn't you user?!

i thought you were referring to Yaweh, the caananite war god for a sec there

it's a legit idea and aryan conception of things

white aryan, fuckface
no that's the impersonal form

any non-Aryan god is false

yhwh/jesus/mohammad are all semitic asswipes

As opposed to a streetshitter asswipe?

No.. user was just referring to the European analog for the dirty, disgusting nomadic warring semites that we all agree should be wiped off the face of the earth.

but, somehow, when the exact same shit comes from some but fucking half-slav half-mongols Holla Forums thinks its superfuckingcool

Im not triggered by your protofeminist figure. I just think hes feeble and powerless. Nonexistent in other words.
Buddhism despises attachments to illusions. Maybe thats why India fell under islamic rule. Hey pajeet it doesnt matter that your daughter was raped by islamic tax collectors or you dont have any food or sanitation, theres always the true ultimate reality where theres only god. Really thats how hindus think. Vedantic religion has very little common with nowadays hinduism
Even word hindu comes from islami geographers.

no, as opposed to truth

dude what

you don't even know what illusion is
nor where it comes from
nor how to surmount it

myth is the food on which the soul feeds

you are missing out bruv, the greatest minds of europe have always sustained themselves on mythology…nietzsche, montaigne, hitler, petrach, dante, etc

Dear fellow polacks, buddhism is a harsh religion that demands from its followers acceptance of suffering and pain for developing yourself. Nothing comes easily. You must meet facts and reality as it is and not run away. Buddhas have always despised every forms of delusions. First you musy be selfdependent and gain mastery over yourself. Then you can help others. Its called in buddhism as way of the king. In buddhism there is also talk about way of shepherd who helps others first but almost all schools of buddhism think that it is an inferior way.

king-like bodhisattva - one who aspires to become buddha as soon as possible and then help sentient beings in full fledge;

Indo-Europeans ("Aryans") are disgusting faggots. They are the European analog of the Semites – nasty, warring, star-worshiping (rather than Earth/Nature/Mother Goddess worshiping) nomdic conquering hordes of disgusting assholes. You're literally venerating a group that set itself above your people some 4000 years ago when you worship the Indo-Euros, to my knowledge.

I didnot say anything about myths. Buddhism is full of myths and parables. In buddhism we think pragmatically. If something helpes people to go forward and developes their inner mental faculties then its good, very good, most excellent good. If something becomes as a hindrance and obstacle on way to victory then it must be banished.

yeah you could waste your time trying to become a buddha
which you never will
or you could actually follow Aryan dharma
answer me this, buddhist-fag:
what is dharma? where does it originate?
what is maya? where does it originate?
you're utterly clueless

you do realise that's anti-nazi propaganda, right?

What is the truth?

*no refutation*
*ad hominem*

You sounded like youbwere dismissing Hindu mythology as merely an 'illusion'. My bad.

āryadharma religion of the Aryans

Kali is mentioned in the Buddhism. It's the trickster tricking you to thinking that your suffering is real.
But I prefer the Joker, who tells Batman that is suffering is not real like a dark Buddha.

No, you are. If you like the Indo-Europeans so much (not the Indo-Aryans which is a small subset that came way later) then why would you want to deal with that derivative shit when you can deal with religion they gave to the West in the Greeks and Romans? Are you fucking retarded?

If you really want to be loyal to your people (assuming you are NW European) then you probably want to study the Celts and Druids, though I'm not sure anything is left to be studied

We are God, idiot. Well, not you, you are a slave. But Aryan's destiny is to give consciousness to the Dao/Logos. Not worship kikes like you do

In buddhism we always try to get first high level of concentration, should not any afflictions or negative emotions cloud our thinking. Then when we have good concentration we start analyzing things. Like what truly helps me or those near me, why and how? Etc. Buddhist cultures have always had a great treasury of philosophical tales and also many other religions and cultures. But sometimes those tales can become obstacles to us
Keeping us going same circe. Look last thousand years of indian history. First thousand years of islamic rule then the british raj. We can say that colonialism started thousand year before in india than in the rest of the developing world. Their so called hinduism even has a very little with vedantic religion. They base their religions current form in puranas and epics like ramayana and mahabharata thousand year after vedas during the gupta empire and what this religion has brought them. With worshipping of shalti divine feminine that is known in western countries as kali and durga. It has only brought fatalism and passivity. The curious and awaken indian mind of vedic and buddhist times is long gone and great civilization has fallen. Its a lesson for all of us. Everything withouth progress and development can become a hindrance and baggage. I have travellet 17 of 28 states of india and linfrastructure and living contidions were much worse than in many islamic countries or central asian countries that i have visited. But in Sri Lanka that is still a bastion of buddhosm there is a healthy nation, clean streets no shit everywhere and strong anti-islamic discourse among common population.

Hang yourself, pajeet

Non american here, is this guy a troll or just a kid with special needs?

Greeks adopted christianity for a reason and you have a fuckton of pieces of paper with info about that, please stop.

BTW, "memes" arent arguments, please dont use them here.

YOU

HAVE

TO

GO

BACK

TO

FUCKING

REDDIT

Okay its time to jump of the ship. Indian pajeeys everywhere making this discussion as their toilet. And hey really come on! Are you saying that logos and dao are same? What the fuck?! Tao is totally different concept from hellenic logos. And whic logos you are talking about? Logos of gnostics, christians or sophists?

you, sir, are fucking stupid.

my people are Aryans
not white nationalist retards
or dirty jewish kikes like christ

dao/logos is garbage

make me

christianity is just another jewish sect

satan is jewish mythology, you dirty yid

Careful how you say that to plebeians…

Allan Watts: How to be a better person.

Jesus Christ, get the hell of Holla Forums, you shitskins

It's KEK and Wokak in one. You're a degenerate

Very little common with* sorry for typos im writing from my mobile phone.

So, only the Gods in India are true? because Aryan is just a subset of the Indo-Iranian language group, which is a subset of the Indo-European group. I don't know why you just posted Hitler. He was quit confused as well, tbh fam

aryan is a people not a language group

i'm the only aryan here ya doofus

So, then you're from India? How are you Pajeet?

nope

I never denied that fucktard. You took a bunch of things and lumped them together, though… dragon, snake, morningstar (lucifer), satan…

it's almost like you were taught that tradition by a retarded fucking Nun.

You are truly, truly retarded.

One more faggot troll shitpost and I'm reporting and filtering you

Praise kek. The Dalai Llama is on the side of truth.

Yeah i knew he was a streetshitter!
Hes archetypal hindu nationalist. They are such a petty creatures. Its so funny that there wouldnt be any India without British rule still they always feel schaudenfreuden against their old colonial masters. Im not british but pajeeys should thank everytime they see britisj or britisher lile they say for without them most of india would be under islamic or sikh rule. Even major areas of south. Remember Hyder Ali and Tipu Sultan.

That's not how you spell dirty streetshitter

Go back to school.

Yeah sure, pajeet posted some memes and now he disproven from Epicuro to Tommy Aquinas.

Why are you pointing me to that post? It proves nothing. Indo-Europeans split faggot: Some went West and some went SE. A THOUSAND YEARS after that split, you get the "Aryans" in India. We know this bc of the way the language developed. Yes, they were "white" – to use your unscientific terminology. But you are not an "Aryan" unless you are from India, buddy. You may be "Indo-European," but you're not "Aryan"

one more retarded post and report and filter

and one of the main reason why Indo Aryans degenerated to what they are today. Under Buddhism Ashoka went full peacefag, next thing you know, Persia Mongols Islam were all over the place. Look at them now

indeed you did
all garbage

do it faggot

oy buddhhafag - answer this

what? think harder, jew

>>>/cuckchan/

done

EVERYONE REPORT THIS CUCKCHAN TROLL AND DO NOT RESPOND

ADMITTED CUCKCHAN TROLL – REPORT AND FILTER

Hilter was a Buddha

How about we don't choose any of your shitskin religions, you dirty poo-covered currynigger

If all ip-adresses from india would be banned the quality of pol would increase twicefold. Really i have lived among them and i have never seen such slavemorality with inferiority complex like that before. They always try to be someone or something else in their imagination. Higher the caste bigger is their inferiority complex. Lower casted are pretty much fatalidtic and joyous plebs.

he was more like a prophet (or judge) in judaism than a buddha tbh fam

Muh appeal to authority.

Muh Nietzsche to defend believing in fairy tales.

No, he was a Buddha because he recreated the Aryan system and dogma in the West. He redpilled everyone on the meaning of life, which is blood and achievement, nature and future. Because that's what Buddhas do. A Buddha can be a prostitute or a bum even. Buddha = sage, it just means sage

Ashoka lived 1300 years before islamoc invasions. During Ashoka army was strong. Ashoka was a martial king. Buddhists avoid war if its not righteous but if war is justified there is nothing that keeps buddhists passive.

I'm not a christcuck, so nice try

its like you have a 1st grade education

uhm, no he didn't

Buddha means awakened one. Muni means in sanskrit sage.

stop replying to that user. its a troll

filter and report

if you're not following aryadharma you are basically a kike

National Socialism = True Aryanism

top cuck

Reported.

my argument is that all your beliefs are wrong
there is only one god and only one aryan religion

Karma is just Sanskrit for "you're doings". It's the result of behavior nothing more. Stop being an esoteric faggot. It's the Logos

I mean dharma

prove it

"Monks, I will teach you the Dhamma compared to a raft, for the purpose of crossing over, not for the purpose of holding onto. Listen & pay close attention. I will speak."

In buddhosm we believe that Dharma is means to furthering yourself and other people. We do not believe like you hindufaggotd that dharma has its own being separated from people. In other words everything that helps you to be free from your personal delusions and attachments is Dharma. It is means to liberation that we call awakening.

Maya for us is just technical word for delusion. We believe that reality is unoriginatef. It has always been and always will be. Even if you believe as chridtian or hindu that god created the reality then it means that that reality has origins from gods reality and so on. No effect without cause. No cause without effect. Most basic and important teaching of buddhism. In other words common sense. Buddhism does not hold any monopoly over law of causality. In buddhism we just try to see reality as it is. Why then bother with all this nonsense of origination and ending of reality. But if you truly have means and sensory faculties find out the truth. We just think that in current moment it does not help to ponder questions that you cannot get answers. First you must walk the road to see whats on the mountain non just sit in the home and hypothesize answers.

But i believe that there is just one God and that your beliefs are wrong.

Protip, if you are correct then then you must use a "G", not a "g".

that's just garbage nonsense

no
dharma is god's law

because i say so

his name is not "God"

so according to you, dharma just exists to help you
it has no cause
but it has a cause to help you
riiight….
what are you deluded about?

nod an argumend :DD

You are missing the point, again and i am thinking that this time is on purpose.

of course it is
because it's my reality

?

nod an argumend DD:

Dude, you're an idiot. It's not "God". God = Godin = Odin

Hey you indian shitposter with kali pictured i know your answer and its god. Hey you can keep your answer and believe in it. But it does not help us people who are intellectually more curious. For you everything that you dont understand is just "god". For us its a meaningless word but you can explain to us what you mean by it. How and why everything from god. Why god created our delusions and so on. I can see that you are devouye hindu but you are not helping your religion you are just reaffirming our preconceptions of indians as idiot shitposters. Hey what a great religion you have! What a great beings it does produce! Truly praise Kali she is truly all powerful when she works through emissaries like you. A real aryan goddess! And you her aryan warrior! Keep up the faith Pajeet!

whose reality do you exist in?

didn't see that coming

*how everything is from god. Fucking cell phone!

Reality isn't subjective or possessed by anyone, therefore I cannot reside within anyone's "reality"

nod an argumend

i am more into Taoism cause it teaches not to get rid of desire, but to desire righteousness

your reality isn't the same as mine
so where do you exist then?

reality is reality regardless of our individual perception. it exists separate from ourselves. We are merely bodies that interpret reality
I exist within reality, not "someone's" reality.

that objective reality is illusion termed maya
identification with the body is false ego
how can reality exist without it being possessed by someone?

In buddhism we strive to righteous and just way of living. Its a common misconception that we buddhists are nihilists and try purge ourselves from emotions and desires. We walk the middlepath avoiding extremes. And positive emotions are the greatest power behind our development.

i agree that Buddhism is often associated with nihilism but the good is more clear in Taoism as it exists as a metaphysical entity "the Tao"

prove that it's an illusion
oh wait. Proof exists in the material reality
and if reality is subjective…
then proof is also subjective…
meaning rationality, and evidence are suddenly worthless…

why?
How can reality be possessed by anyone? Reality can not be possessed - only experienced.

…hence all that exists is your belief, and what you believe you perceive

because to identify with the body implies ownership of the body which implies ownership of experience
and that experience is not given to you by yourself but by material nature which is part of the external energy of "god"

Oh this pajeet is representative of vedantic brahmanism. Now i get it. Your philosophy is just greatly sophisticated form of nihilism. Everything is god the ultimate reality. We just see suffering because of our mental impuritied and disunion from god. But hey pajeet by your philosophy the killing and raping of children is just manifestation of ultimate reality. We just dont see it do because of our impure mind. Hey pajeet you are on pol. The board that is dedicated for discussion of how to heal western societes and develop them. You streetshittet are not helpin anybody here with your bogus. Go outside and do something for yout society. Like cleaning the toilets. Your Gandhi did. So too can you!

I don't know why no one mentioned this but the Dalai Lama only has any relevance in Tibetan Buddhism.

Zen and Theravada buddhism is much more rad in my opinion.

Have a nice journey on your travels.
I have a respect for those who truly follow the way of the Tao. We followers of Buddha and Tao have almost always coexisted peacefully and i believe that so it will be in future.

I reject this premise entirely. You exist within a reality that is governed by laws that you can not rebel against. Gravity will exist regardless of your perception. You are wrong and cannot prove your worldview correct.

And why is that wrong?

That experience is not "given" by anything. Nor is reality "possessed" by anything. You are operating in a framework of ownership and possession which I fully reject. Ones experiences are their own and no one else's.
I thought you implied there exists no material nature since everything is in our perception

That shit isnt even a religion, is more like "i am done with religion".

Sure, but it's still technically buddhism.

I guess I sympathize a lot more with zen buddhism compared to other religions on account of the fact that it's a lot less mystical.

i meant that your perception gives rise to your beliefs
not the other way around
because it implies that you can control your perception when all you can control is your belief and thus is a deluded way of thinking
reality exists and its perception is given to you by "god": the ability to perceive is not given by yourself, otherwise you would be able to control the means of perception and thus alter reality at a fundamental level
material nature is solid but it is still maya. the fact of its existence is not your doing

All forms of buddhism affirm the seals of buddhism and four noble(aryan) truths.
Westerners have grest misconceptiond on zen. To truly practice zen you need to have sound basis on mahayana practice. All great masters of zen did. Zen in other words dhyana practice is only meant as advanced studies.

Do not be like liberals pol. Do not come to buddhism because it seems "exotic". Study vigorously then make your choise of school. Zen in its core is higly developed mahayana buddhist practice. Everything else is californiahippie/jewish lies.

Zen was specifically introduced to the Waffen SS.

Also there is this.

research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/japan.htm

This relationship is no mistake, nor is our existence as it is.

Well, then more like "i am done with buddhism".

Bushido worked against mongols (well its more like mongols cant swim) this is why was used, shit was like communism using patriotism in Russia.

Beliefs =/= reality. Reality exists separate to our beliefs and perception. Reality influences our beliefs and not the other way around.
What? This makes no sense. Ones perception of the world can change dramatically, such as in the case of a liberal taking the red-pill. My perception of reality and beliefs changed greatly over the last few years, but what didn't change was reality itself.
And what if I reject your interpretation of God? What if I don't accept what you define as God? If your argument/worldview relies on such a massive assumption, then it should be rejected outright.
Except reality is not fundamentally altered by perception, thus this assertion is incorrect.
What?
Enough of this obscurist bullshit

then what are you perceiving if not reality?
yes, that is what i am saying
no, that's your beliefs changing
then you will forever be trapped in samsara
define perception
not may fault it's beyond your ability to understand

What I mean is that our perception is dependent on reality, not the other way around.
Beliefs influence how we perceive reality
A liberal perceives reality very different to a fascist, but the reality remains the same.
Whatever the fuck that means
ones interpretation/understanding of the world they experience around them
Being a retarded obscurist with a bunch of airy-fairy bullshit doesn't mean you have some deeper understanding of reality.

yes
no, beliefs influence how you understand reality
what reality? it's all illusion - maya
no, that's your comprehension or contemplation. the direct perception of reality via the senses is what informs your awareness regarding "reality"

NS society wanted to ween itself off of Jewry, including the religious arms of Jewry. It really wasn't propaganda like Stalin and his "motherland" shit but in line with the National Socialist worldview from the start.

To paraphrase a Hitler quote: Anyone that believes that National Socialism is a political movement doesn't understand National Socialism.

semantics. the information we consumed influences our beliefs, which in turn influences how we perceive reality.
I disagree. Prove me wrong
One of the definitions of perception is "a way of regarding, understanding, or interpreting something; a mental impression."
Perception is our understanding/interpretation of the reality around us.
Yes, and we are part of this reality. What are you trying to imply? Our senses evolved to interpret the reality around us. We are not separate from this reality.

so you are created by reality

yes. We are part of reality. Not above it, not separate from it.

You're talking about the lemmings. That's most people, but not all people.

There are men who are above time. We called them gods before.

Remove Ego

then who created reality? did you? can you created universes and life?

Your god is saying something by creating shitty india…

buddhists are basically atheists and will die along with all the jews, muslims and christians

Only a man's legacy is timeless. A man himself, i.e. his fleshy form, is very much finite.

don't Buddhists believe in reincarnations

I don't know, thus I will not make wild assertions I cannot hope to back up
No.
Can I create universes and life? No I can't. Why do you ask such a question

why do you assume everyone who disagrees with you is a Buddhist?

The legacy/idea is based off of the archetype he is derived from. The fleshy form is only a means so it's a moot point to declare that a man will die when his actions completely change the flow of all other men.

The Buddhists do not recognize the authority of the Vedas; therefore they are considered agnostics.

that poster is

i follow scripture
because if reality made you and you are fully independent - then you must surely be able to accomplish anything you desire without restriction
i.e., be a god
so are you god?

Because he is a nihilistic tard that is into yanderes.

I met a traveller from an antique land
Who said: Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them on the sand,
Half sunk, a shatter'd visage lies, whose frown
And wrinkled lip and sneer of cold command
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamp'd on these lifeless things,
The hand that mock'd them and the heart that fed.
And on the pedestal these words appear:
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains: round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Hindus believe in reincarnation. We believe in rebirth. Our major belief is anatman non-soul, no soul no self, for everything mutates and changes. We believe that those desires and impulses that push us will leave an echo or reflection. That everything is reflection of a reflection. Law of causality is iron law of buddhism. Nothing becomes without reason. So too that indian shitposter cannot fathom that even his god or reality needs a reason to be existent. Although he will say that his god is above and beyond change. But if so how can he create? How he has a desire to create? If he creates something then he is subject of change, clearly he did not want to stay forever in his original state.

In other words acting is changing.

so when we die are we just gone

In otherwords he was interacting. And when something interacts it is subject to change. Our human lives are most precious for we can see and analyze the causality and therefore create better outcomes.

Only theists i truly respect are orthodox christians. Their philosophy is just wonderful synthesis of hellenism and theism. Every other form of christianity is heresy. If you dont believe me check the church fathers. All their teachings are in harmony with current orthodoc church.

you'll never get any sense out of a buddhist

But the literal, physical man dies. He may live on as an archetype or symbol of heroism or some other favourable quality, however he himself as a living, breathing, thinking, talking individual will be no more.
Maybe we are operating under different definitions of of a "man". I am referring to the literal man.

So you're a faggot who relies on unproven writings made by ancient shitskins. Got it.
What do you mean by "fully independent". Independent does not mean being all-powerful and omnipotent. I cannot accomplish anything I desire without restriction, because there are restrictions, such as the physical and intellectual capacities of my body. You're trying to conflate independence with omnipotence, which is blatantly dishonest.

ancient Aryans :^)

no, i'm demonstrating to you that you're a nobody

Neither. The continuum continues. Stream flows and the wind blows. You are die every moment. So too you are born every moment. Same process continues
Nothing is fixed
So too India and Sweden were once great civilisations but didnt think future, didnt care about virtue and stagnated. And finally fell. For us to truly develop we must be vigilant and courageous. Yes its hard, we are only men but if we give that same sparkle of motivation to others who are near us, then when we take couple steps back, the will help us to get on our feet. And then when we are again on our feet we can help them again. There is way out, there is end of suffering for suffering is also dependent on conditions and when we destrou sources for those conditiond we will be free. Therefore cherish your family and nation
When you fall they will help and when situation is dire like in the west now, we must be men and help the society to be free of (((icchantikas)))

You follow 8th century philosophy of advainta vedanta that was made by shitskin from kerala adi shankara. You and your kin are not followers of vedas

People from kerala are definitely not aryans idiot

You mean an ancient branch of Indo-Europeans who moved to what is no modern-day India, partially mixing with the dravidian shitskins.
This doesn't even address my argument or refutation, you massive faggot. Me being a "nobody" is irrelevant to the discussion at hand. Fuck off, you anti-intellectual troglodyte

Who cares? He lives again at another time with another name and another face, and especially through those effected by him (and their offspring).

i can tell you the meaning of vedanta right now using the upanishads
but you'd just dismiss it

stop being a dirty kike

k, jew

then he is not another man. You are referring to an archetypal, conceptual "man", not a literal man such as you an I, which I'm referring to

Not an argument. Hang yourself

How does it feel to be an embarrassment to humanity?

not an argument

I'll say again, the form is only a means.

How i am dirty kike by pointing that malayali people are not aryan? They are dravida and they themselves know it. They are as pure dravidic people as tamils. And what i have seen they are very dark. Practically as black as east-african negroes. Not as black as tamils though.

still not an argument

He is Indian so he id already living manifestation of failure. Really think how you would turn after one thousand years of islamic rule.

because you are implying that Aryans are "white people" but that isn't the case
to be Aryan you must follow veda

:^)

le pointy nose face is still not an argument

Im curious about your heritage. Are you from north india or south?

already answered

Aryan meant kinsman in Rgveda and was ethnic term for people from andronovo culture in central asia. Later they invaded india and after thousands of years the term aryan got new meanings. In Iranian cultural sphere they have still ethnic conseption of an aryan. So you are those curruniggers who cant accept the historical fact of aryan invasion of indian subcontinent? I myself dont believe that aryans looked like current day white americans, probably more like eastern slavs or very fair skinned iranic peoples nowadays. Nuristanis or northern iranians.

Fucking idiots.

no
Aryan is an honorable man who follows the dharma as laid out in veda

White aryan? So from north india? It think that you are still less white looking than many muslim peoples like syrians or turks.

no
northern European

Then you are not aryan and follower of vedas. Where are your rituals and gods, sacrifices and ethical norms? Vedic indians worshipped almost totally different pantheon than you hindus nowadays. Why dont you make animal sacrifices? And if you arent brahmin you cant even study vedas by yourself. But in the end you are just fucking selfdeluded indian streetshitter. Remember pol this is outcome if europe is conquered and ruled by muslims. A selfdeluded fool, a slave to his own lies.

I have an idea! If you want that this pajeet fucksoff you must troll about his gods. Constantly nonstop.

He's my favourite shitposter though.

Real nice insight you got there.

i answered it here

you're an unAryan piece of shit

How there can be so many things wrong with this poo in the loo guy.
Indian pajeet check!
"Aryan" check!
Anime posts check!
Indian nationalist check!
Everything that i dont understand is god check!

Btw i dont care about your kali posts i just think that they are slightly offtopic.

no you didn't. You spouted a bunch of irrelevant shit deflecting away from the argument and topic we were original discussing.

Nice try, poo-in-loo

whatever, kike
i've had enough of you jewish losers
go pray to YHWH or Jesus or the nonexistant Buddha
anatma, remember!
bye :^)

go poo in the loo, pajeet.

kek

Alan Watts: Who Are You, Really?

You're acting like people can't move away. You've never heard of white flight? Because it always existed.

end at 52:00

Full lecture: Alan Watts - Not what should be, not what might be, but what is

have you read any reports about the genetics of ashkenazi jews? they do have jew blood, just not as much as a full jew.

Being Ashkenasi ("ashkenas" = Germany) has nothing to do with racial purity. There are full-blooded Ashkenasim as well as mongrelized Mizrahim, for example.

Naive rationalism . What if you believe something yet are unaware of it operating "as your belief" . The conscious part of the mind is a small flashlight in dark cavern vast beyond imagining. By default, it isn't aware of what it does not know . You think a christian won't see the work and miracles of his god everywhere? Or that a muslin assigns a epistemological probability to him ending up in heaven with 72 virgins, like some armchair scientist would? For all intents and purposes, what you call their "belief" IS their reality. And you'd be deluding yourself if you think the same doesn't apply to you . In varying extents and areas, it applies to all of us. Alas, that is the human condition .

The following image is a bunch of squiggles.
Now it's a giraffe. Try unperceiving IF you can

using rationalism to dis rationalism

Your working definition of rationalism is incorrect, underageb&

You're just embarrassing yourself for not knowing of original Aryan ways and history.

The current day Indians are not Aryans. The lighter Indians in the North of India are mongrels.
The current day Hinduism is not the original way.

i can't believe everyone hasn't filtered this retard yet

Holla Forums would rather argue with one shitposter than have a discussion. The last few floods ruined this place and turned it into 4chan

we need to police the cuckchan influx better than we do

MODS are busy bumping their pop-culture and Hillary threads and sinking discussions they find irritating.

Dalai Lama isn't a Buddhist pope. He's very specifically a Tibetan spiritual leader. The Dalai Lama means fuck all to non-Tibetans. Their is no leader in Buddhism. A Buddha is any person who achieves enlightenment.

**there

This is what the thread should be discussing, how Muslims will start actively purging the populace once they get strong enough to do so. They are gearing up to do it in Europe, they are amassing weapons as has been reported multiple times. Instead no one replies to this and the thread degenerates into reddit tier philosophical ramblings.

Buddhists should believe in God. Gautama did. Only because much of Buddhism is based on later exegesis from guys like nagarjuna do people believe otherwise (nagarjuna also was responsible for the false nihilistic interpretation of anatman).

Theravadins do not follow the teachings of Nagarjuna, but still they are nontheists. Buddhism is not atheistic nor theistic. Buddhism says that there is possibility for deities and so on, but they too are under change and therefore under suffering. Buddhism is nontheistic philosophy. For Buddhism does not deny gods, Buddhism does not care about gods as long as their worship does not affect violently with peoples lives. As example: human sacrifices, religious attacks by muslims. If things like that happen, then its Buddhists duty to stop them, but as long as theists do nothing harmful to other beings it does not matter to us. Live and let others live and pursue happiness in their own way, thats the Buddhist Way!

Using liberal platitudes and calling it Buddhism. Nope

Muslims are great, hahaha. They're going to redpill the world for us.

In some form, yes. It is given shape by our consciousness (or Logos…). This is proven by experiments, time and time again, has been for half a century.

Have fun.

Buddha never gave details of dharma. his only purpose is to point people to dharma which belongs to kṛṣṇa. Buddhists are utterly ignorant and actually believe that by severe penance they will liberate themselves and become "a Buddha". moksha is the understanding that the body is not the self and by realising this one becomes free from material contamination. in that liberated state - jivanmukti - one is able to act without being affected by karma. after that there are many more stages of realisation, ultimately culminating in kaivalyamukti where one finally attains release from samsara. Buddhists are so deluded that they believe that merely by wishing or asking Lord Buddha nicely he will make them a Buddha. they are deluded. it is not possible to achieve release from samsara without acknowledging rāma and kṛṣṇa.

When Buddhism denies an ultimate reality like Brahman (Skt. paramartha satta) in any form, it cuts or strikes at the very jugular veins of Hinduism.
Many Hindu scholars mistakenly believe that without an ultimate eternal reality, there can be no liberation from the changing, transient samsara; therefore even though the Buddha denied the ultimate reality, he could have meant only conceptually really existing reality, not the eternal ultimate reality which is beyond concepts. Otherwise there cannot be liberation.
The fault with this kind of thinking is that it is measuring the above thesis (which is an empty thesis) of the Buddha (or interpreting the Buddha) from within the Hindu paradigm. Remaining within the Hindu paradigm, an eternal ultimate reality is a necessity (a necessary dead end as the Buddha saw it) for the soteriological purpose, i. e. for liberation.
Since according to the Buddha there is no Brahman- such a concept being merely an acquired fabrication (skt: parikalpana) learned from wrong (skt: mithya) scriptures, hankering after, searching for such a Brahman is necessary a dead end which leads nowhere, let alone liberation.
Buddha, after long years of Brahmanic as well as Sramanic meditation, found the concept of Brahma (an ultimately real, unchanging, eternal substratum to this ephemeral transient world) not only inadequate to solve the basic issue of humanity- i. e. sorrow (dukha) and questioned the very existence of such an eternal substratum; but also declared that a search for such an imagined (Skt. Parikalpita Atman) Brahman was a form of escapism and therefore not really spiritual but spiritual materialism.

No, liberation from suffering doesnt come by wishing asking Buddha. Buddha is our teacher and he shows us the way, we ourselves as individuals must gather our strenght and become free. Thats the true Aryan way of the hero. Not like you Indian streetshitters or magic believing negroes, who believe that there can be some magical entity that mysteriously chooses to save you. True man creates his own road by his own deeds.

Liberals do not believe in individual freedom to choose your own way. If they would, why they then deny those whites who want their own state to have it? Why do they want to illegalize carrying of guns? Their concept of freedom is strictly superficial. You can buy what you want and you can have sex freely or change your gender and so on. For Buddhists that is not freedom, thats only being subjugated under the bondage of your desires. Western consumerist materialism is in Buddhism same as demon worshipping. We even believe that emotions like desire and envy are demons itself that stop us being free.

you see that's absolute garbage and makes no sense. you can not liberate yourself and are nothing but a deluded moron. next you'll be telling me that you are liberated and are a Buddha. this the insanity of your delusion.

again your are ignorant. Brahman is not eternal nor is creation eternal. you know nothing. you insist nothing exists. well who are you then? see you're all deluded morons.

your ancestors died like flies just so you could read the bible and you can't move your eyelids beyond what the pastor/priest says

protestantism was a mistake

Buddhists dont believe in non-existence nor in existence. We believe in middle way between extremes created by our mind. If something would be existent, it would not change, it would not react, it would be forever fixed in same position and same state. If something is non-existent it would be nothing and therefore something that is non-existent is only a concept made by our mind. Everything changes, nothing disappears.

Hah hah haa! You can only call by names. you cant refute my arguments. Here you deluded hindu some advice for you for finding the proper methodology for finding truth:

Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it.

-Buddha, Kalama Sutta

i did:
you do not know
you stupidly say:

it's nonsense
you don't have the first clue about reality
you don't know what the mind is
you don't know what consciousness is
all you can do is say
which is neti neti. and if you follow your own logic you will see that tat tvam asi. that you don't is just proof that your own deluded mind fixates on the idea of nonexistence.

also the irony of a disgusting cretin saying
after saying

stupid retarded buddhists

once again you are fixated on existential questions. For us these do not matter. But thats common with you advaintins and postmodernists, both fixated on perverted viewpoints. Wake up and concentrate on important things!

you don't know what you believe
you have no certainty
you have no ideology
you're just a wacky hippy who denies God
you don't even realize that buddhist ideology is a viewpoint
that would be Aryan national socialism
which at its heart requires the existence of God
of whom Buddha is an Avatar

Fuckin' idiot. Stop feeding the troll. That pooindaloo fucker is deluded. You cant change him. Fucking shitskins.

jew

Which is worse? To be a kike or a shitskin. Thanks god for making me neither.

it doesn't matter because you'll just be killed for being an atheistic cunt who denies the only Aryan religion, Jew.

I believe in god. Odin the all-father. Not in any your shitskin spirits, the weakness of your race. Total martial failure of poointheloos is all the proof i need.

just stop it shlomo

Thomas Jefferson = Liberal
Steven Colbert = Communist

Bodhidharma: The Blue-Eyed, Red-Bearded Barbarian redice.tv/radio-3fourteen/bodhidharma-the-blue-eyed-red-bearded-barbarian
The book: media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1434659177544-0.pdf

OP's premise is great just used this and the cuck apologized for disagreeing with me.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Save the images here, Google and Other search images are hiding them.

I'm listening.

I feel Buddhism is twisted in the west to be this hippie-dippy nonsense.

Is this religion or at least a sect or splinter-group of them redpilled? Is this a religion we can use? anything is better than a sandnigger religion that literally worships a kike and preaches that it's followers (((turn the other cheek))).

The key to persuading people who think far right positions are "stupid" is to make your arguments more sophisticated with an air of slight smugness about them.

You need to out-argue them (read more philosophy, logic, and rhetoric), know your domain you are arguing about (quoting legitimate sources), then finish your argument as if you've just had a discussion with your little sister ("Really? You didn't know that? Surprising, took you for someone that would be knowledgeable about basic topics").

Original Buddhism was a hardcore, aristocratic, militant-ascetic philosophy of life. As you said, it has been twisted beyond recognition in the West, and in Asia too. It's basically something else entirely. For a view on the original form I recommend Evola's book on the topic.