gopetsamerica.com/dog-health/lyme-disease.aspx
gopetsamerica.com/diseases/rickettsial-diseases.aspx
gopetsamerica.com/cat-health/feline-bordetellosis.aspx
gopetsamerica.com/dog-health/brucellosis.aspx
gopetsamerica.com/bio/bacteria/campylobacter.aspx
gopetsamerica.com/dog-health/leptospirosis.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That dog is getting BTFO very heavily.

dogs are literal bitches. bark endlessly shit everywhere and ruin your life.

I prefer cats but I have a dog for hikes.

You sounds like you're describing cats. They stay up all fucking night and be lazy as fuck in the day time. They wake me up almost every god damn night. Not to mention their annoying fucking meowing when they want something (which is 24/7).

denial is the first stage of grief

i know it's hard to accept having to live in a world of dogs, but you have to surrender to be able to get past the pain they cause you by being literal fucking barking autists with 4 legs

Dogs are just so fucking dumb as well

cats love us, dogs are cunts with tism

Every single dog I've ever seen is a loud hyperactive piece of shit that jumps all over me when I enter the house, and barks at the slightest noise outside. Sometimes barking and howling at the middle of the night. Dogs that are held on yards bark pretty much constantly as long as there's someone in the near vicinity. They sit in the kitchen staring at me with this obnoxious look for as long as I stay there, watching like a hawk for an opportunity to gobble something up like a butter deprived fatass. Some of them sit in front of me and will just stare at me expecting to be pet and act like 2 year old children if I stop.

Dogs are cute in photos but I've never met one that I enjoyed having around.

GAS THE BARKS! FUR WAR NOW!

You people are so edgy

Dogs are just big cats that love you more

its not possible

I have this essay by H.P. Lovecraft that puts forth a very strong argument why cats are the thinking man's pet.
hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/essays/cd.aspx

These low energy 4cuck reaction memes; just sad tbqh

Great article, love HPL– thanks for sharing!!

Wrong post.

i can't reverse toxoplasmosis brain damage for you, sory

All of you who said cats are better than dogs must be trolling. I only have to give one reason why the opposite is true: dogs save lives, cats waste them

kek

dogs are literal slaves and have to have a human ascribe meaning to their life. they do not think. humans save lives using dogs as a medium - dogs don't save lives of their own volition.

cats on the other hand, think for themselves and are not domesticated cucks like dogs.

try harder shill

He's retarded user, he prefers it that they are idiots. They are idiot animals for idiot people

/thread

So all those REAL stories of dogs saving their owners or other people aren't credible enough? You morons are fucking retarded and I refuse to engage in such idiocy

today.com/pets/good-kitty-these-6-hero-cats-saved-humans-they-loved-2D79677090

n1 shillboy

Dogs are sheep. They are the goys of the animal kingdom.

Dogs are hardworking.
They've been trained for use in various jobs

youtube.com/watch?v=BWAK0J8Uhzk

Cats are shit tier

See for education

Dogs are better than cats because dogs eat cats.

Dogs are better than cats because there is such a thing as a good dog.

Dogs understand loyalty.

Cats are pussies.

Dogs don't wake you up by pissing on your head.

I could go on all day, OP.

You can't have sex with a cat

I've fucked 3 female bitches in my life and all I needed to do was feed them beforehand and pat their belly for a few minutes

I've NEVER fucked a cat

Ergo

Dogs > Cats

Doggos are cute and not shit tier like cats.

At this point you realize it's cats that are without worth.

A water-resistant all-purpose family orientated hunting dog will beat a lazy cat any day.
That said my mouser is pretty bad ass; catches three or more mice a day through the late spring-early fall.
And goddamn it; won't let me post pictures.

this ends the debate, surely.

Only niggers like dogs.

dog ownership:

owning a dog is effectively owning a machine that people are obligated to use that turns their money into shit that they have to pick up, unless you are french then they just leave it lying around making their town stink like shit

literal fucking degeneracy

i swear dog ownership is some conspiracy to make poor people waste their money, it is a tax for stupid people like the lottery, only the lottery doesnt fill their lives with animal feces

people who can barely even afford to buy food for themselves still own dogs, they can only afford to buy tins of sweetcorn for their kids to eat for tea and yet they still buy their dog pedigree chum and treats. The dog needs to go to the vet, "well fuck we dont get to eat this month." consider that most homeless people have dogs

yh, and they can afford to waste money, i bet it's like a fuckign joke to them

the queen literally has a pack of giant rats that turns tax payers money into shit

dog ownership is on par with having a girlfriend

any affection a dog shows is faked to get food from their food dispenser

i bet they think its funny that people go around picking up their shit and take pity on them

dogs have more meat and they taste better

Feel the edge, embrace the edge, become the edge.

dog person in a nutshell

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasma_gondii
Need I say more?

gopetsamerica.com/dog-health/chagas_disease.aspx
gopetsamerica.com/dog-health/toxocariasis.aspx
gopetsamerica.com/diseases/toxoplasmosis-as-disease-aggravating-factor.aspx
gopetsamerica.com/dog-health/rabies.aspx
gopetsamerica.com/dog-health/encephalomyelitis.aspx
gopetsamerica.com/bio/viruses/sapoviruses.aspx
gopetsamerica.com/dog-health/rickettsial-diseases.aspx
gopetsamerica.com/dog-health/canine_monocytic_ehrlichiosis.aspx
gopetsamerica.com/dog-health/canine_monocytic_ehrlichiosis.aspx
gopetsamerica.com/dog-health/lyme-disease.aspx
gopetsamerica.com/diseases/rickettsial-diseases.aspx
gopetsamerica.com/cat-health/feline-bordetellosis.aspx
gopetsamerica.com/dog-health/brucellosis.aspx
gopetsamerica.com/bio/bacteria/campylobacter.aspx
gopetsamerica.com/dog-health/leptospirosis.aspx
All animals can give you a disease if you're an unsanitary lazy fuck.

None of them as widespread as toxoplasmosis.
Literally around 84% of people in France have it.

Either cats are more likely to infect you or cat owners are typically "unsanitary, lazy fucks."
Either way, cat owners=schizo shitter race.

Typical dog owner intelligence

Dogs are just fucking stupid and loud. God, I hate the fact that you can't go anywhere these days without hearing some stupid dog barking for no reason.

I hate dog owners, they're some of the rudest and dumbest people I've ever known; and many of them are just pathetic.

People like to joke about cat ladies, but it's much more common for lonely losers (both men and women) to get a dog. And they'll tell everyone how much they love dogs. Being a dog owner becomes a part of their identity. There's something deeply wrong with people who put animals on a pedestal. Especially when it's a dumb, ugly, domesticated animal like dogs. Dogs are basically retarded wolves. Tens of thousands of years ago we took a noble creature like the wolf and somehow managed to turn it into a chihuahua. Good job, ancestors. Let's all pat ourselves on the back for creating this abomination we call dog.

I used to hear about people poisoning dogs and I didn't understand why someone would do something like that. Now I get it. I GET IT. Those people are misunderstood heroes. They're making the world a better place, one poisoned meatball at a time. God bless them.

One of the things I like about muslims (and I don't like muslims) is that they hate dogs. Maybe if we get enough muslims in my country, we'll get dog-free zones or anti-dog laws. A man can dream, right?

This.

Dog-lovers BTFO. Lovecraft was such an amazing writer.

Why not buy a falcon?

Cats are biologically and physiologically superior to dogs in almost every way. Not just cats but felines in general triumph over canines in the animal world. They're simply better and more agile fighters who have perfected the art of hunting and killing.
Canines, like niggers, just rely on forming packs, because they're terrible solitary hunters.
Throughout natural history there have been numerous accounts of felines species wiping out whole canine populations, the opposite however has hardly happened.

Not counting new retarded breeds like those fat ones, cats are literally miniature tigers, unlike pretty much all breeds of dogs who have been selectively inbred for ages and riddled with all sorts of genetically inherited diseases.

Dogs are better in every way. They will protect your children and your family from attackers. They can hunt and kill animal to feed your family. They can learn and be useful working animals. They will love you the whole time.

Meanwhile, the only thing a cat is good for is killing pests infesting your grain silos, but there are dog that do it better. A cat is never loyal and will leave you as soon as you stop feeding it, while a dog sticks by you until the bitter end.

If you die in your house, a dog won't eat you until it's starving to death. But a cat will eat you right away.

Humans and dogs have been friends for a very long time. We work well together. Meanwhile, cats just showed up to eat mice that were eating our grain. Cats are heartless and disloyal. Effective predators, poor pets.

No, they're the perfect pets. Zero maintenance, great hygiene, can be trained to use the toilet and almost completely odor free (unless you have an non neutered male or you keep the sandbox inside the house).

Bitch please. Every time I go to a cat owner's house it smells like cat piss and cat shit. Literally every fucking time. At least with a dog he can learn to only shit outside, cats stink up the whole place.

I don't know man, dog owning houses I've visited smell pretty terrible from my personal experience. On the other hand, my parents' place doesn't smell of cat at all and I can tell, because I don't live there and only visit once every few months. We've even had several different pets in that house and I can say hands down for sure the cat definitely smells the least.

I'm sure some cat people can keep their shit clean, but generally speaking they smell like shit no matter how often they change the litter box. Meanwhile, dogs shit outside.

dogs smell even worse than cats. they also piss and take shit from time to time inside

Looks like you dont know how to be an alpha and put that dog in its place

cats > dogs

how many times do we have to go over this, it has been empirically proven

Typical cat owner mental illness.

Hold your horses, Stefan.
My argument's right here:

Cats will eat your body right away if you die. Dogs will greive at first. Dogs can be taught, cats can't learn tricks.

Why wouldn't you want your animal to use your body as sustenance once you've gone on to the other side?

You're dead

Unless you just think your animals should die with you