Chris Pratt: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 is Better than Citizen Kane

archive.is/h6tMS

I can't wait to torrent it!

well played, chris

Reddit: the kino

BRAVO

wonderful

God he bleeds reddit. I started quoting parts that were reddit-tier and I realized I would've had to quote the whole thing.

if he'd mentioned bacon and being polyamorous i would have had bingo

i will not be seeing this shit

Wasn't going to see it before, will actively campaign against it now.

but will it make Bernie Sanders #OurPresident?

Does Whedon write Chris Pratt? Because I swear to God every thing I've ever read from Pratt makes him sound like a Whedon character

I hope Vol.2 has a lot more of QT Nebula.

So it's a piece of trash movie? That with outlandish, "comical" descriptions, Chris Pratt has to try and hype it to make people go see it?

If it were any good, he wouldn't have to do this.

why doesn't the scowling boy have any pants on?

I don't really get why you're mad?
Isn't it fucking obvious he's being (painfully) facetious? Why the fuck does the journalist says "outlandish predictions" when he's clearly just fucking around? (Well except the incurable brain tumor known as journalism).

You guys make it sound like he actually believes his film is better than Citizen Kane and is gonna win the Olympics…

The point is that they're unfunny jokes. Also, Marvel movies are shit.

It's a monkey dance promoting capeshit. Even the best comedian in the world can't make that shit feel not forced.
At least he put some irony in it…

Because it's so desperate and cringe-worthy with the jokes.

Nice reddit thread

If he said "this movie will make the holocaust real" you would be praising him

Is that real? Where can I find it?

Sick assumption commie. Its almost like the OP is mad that implying capeshit will ever be as good as Citizen Kane is the problem.

lolno
He could be singing praises to Hitler and his article would still be unfunny shit because he's an unfunny faggot.

You could say Chris is a bit of a Pratt

your a fun guy

For you

Only if you donate to Bernie's campaign RIGHT NOW!

You're going over the wall, Carlos, you and Enraged Ernesto

citizen kane stopped being considered the greatest film of all time back in like 2010.

I never understood the appeal of it

I can't hate guardians of the galaxy. Chris Foss' space ship designs are all amazing and it's about time he got some big screen action.

They look like shit.

looks like starfox tbh

Yeah, shit.

starfox has good ship designs. but since you don't think so, why don't you show me good ship design?

Go play Homeworld you shit eating furry.

I like gritty ships like the Alien franchise has

rude n lewd and uncalled for
also i don't play 4x shit

oh, so you just like the 70s future thing?

This is why your kind belongs in the oven.

sorry, i don't really care for your vapid opinions. but i am curious, is homeworld anything like freelancer? if so i might give it a try.

It's a true 3D RTS with some of the best writing and voice acting in the genre you filthy, philistine double nigger.

Chris Foss designed the Nostromo, Alien is the only other major sci-fi thing he made the ships for.

The main concept artist for Homeworld has stated many times that all of his ships were inspired by Foss.

neo Holla Forums detected

tfw no green gf