HUGE SHILL

Hello faggots, have a seat.

Trump is great for the left. The entire reason why (((they))) are allowing Trump to run for President is so he acts as a pacifier. Millions of Americans are pissed off at the media, Government, and the current state of affairs. Trump will soothe their rage by representing an anti establishment agenda and persona.

In the end you will still get legal non whites entering the country, non whites will still reproduce in the country, You will still be sending Billions of Aid to Israel. You will still be fighting Israeli wars. Whites will still be exterminated in mass, and Trump won't do a single thing about it, because he's controlled opposition. Literally nothing will change when he's elected other than some stupid fucking wall that will stop Mexican illegal immigration. You simple minded fucks cant see the Forrest through the trees. Non whites will still be here, and whites will still become the minority.

Trump is a dangerous alternative because he's a pacifier. We need blood in the streets. We need full scale Revolution. At least the white race needs to go out in a bang instead of slowly going in the night like a bunch of cowardly faggots. The only way the white race survives is by taking back what we CREATED.

You Trump faggots are being deceived.

And don't even bother embarrassing yourself by calling me a defeatist shill or any of that other garbage. Actually bring up a counter point and I'll be happy to debate you.

TL;DR im a shill

Other urls found in this thread:

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/
wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-back-pedals-on-banning-muslims-from-u-s-1467058774
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are…. you saying Trump is gonna win the election???

Read it again.

you sound like your shilling for violent acts.

You don't understand OP. I am the Jew.

Nice try David.

You don't have to necessarily use violence. Hitler had the right idea by shipping off all the Jews out of his country.

And what what be wrong with a violent act? The white race is reaching its extermination point very quickly unless we have at least ONE all white strong nation.

"M-maybe if I post a super serious Nazi picture, I can make them think I'm one of them!"

Not an argument.

And to add that's a logical fallacy in the form of a strawman. Talk about what I said instead of dwelling in logical fallacies.

Another straw man. Waiting for Hitler is not something I'm recommending here. That mentality and waiting for a "happening" is what's killing white morale.

Or you could stop being virgins and make babies.

Yes you are. You have to go back
>>>Holla Forums

For starters, you are a (12) poster. You're clearly trying to mold the community.

NYPA moldfag.

Still not a single poster that's offering a non logical fallacy rebuttal. Go ahead and keep insulting your own intelligence.

Having babies is great, but at the current rate, whites will still be outnumbered.

So do you want a logical or an illogical fallacy rebuttal?

Maybe that word-salad doesnt deserve a rebuttal?

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

Take your pick.

Why do anything when you can just watch the world burn from the numerous moronic types? I can't even relate to the average white person anyway, let them die. Not pretending I am special because I am not brainwashed or the programming didn't work on me or some shit but what is the point in opposing Jews when they will just imprison or kill you pretty much immediately if you do anything? They would torture my Wife and ruin her financially. Your just some ZOGBOT FBI type shill, at best some Swarmfront true believer who hasn't taken the action they are encouraging others to take. Just flee to a majority white area and live your life out like Elves in Lord of the Rings, it is pretty much the best you can hope for against this Demonic Jewish threat.

Give me one example where a group cucks itself to foreigners, let them become the majority in their country and then wised up and successfully defended their people by going full 1488.

Can you read bitch? I'm asking (YOU)

And I thought I was a defeatist.

Give me both.

No idea.

oh goyim…

OP we have examples of what happens to whites when things continue to get worse. South Africa and Rhodesia. Whites don't chimp out and push back in the way blacks do. Whites get ethnically cleansed and follow along with the antiWhite government.

If you give power over to the democrats and let them continue to destroy the white race there will be no white pushback. There will be no white riot. There will only be extermination of whites.

Whites have been domesticating themselves and purging themselves of wild instincts through centuries of psychiatry removing eccentric people from the gene pool and through centuries of massive wars and through centuries of draconian laws and policing removing weird people from the gene pool.

Right now the best the white race can hope for is the preservation of gun rights in order to protect themselves from black home invasions. The preservation of free speech so we can remain racially aware and discuss the jewish conspiracy. And some sort of immigration system that isnt a giant massive lawless flood. In short civic nationalism is our best hope.

The idea worse is better is just not taking reality into account. We arent Germanic barbarian tribes or Celtic barbarian tribes anymore. We totally fucked our race up and castrated it through our own retarded mental health policies. And right now our only hope for survival is civic nationalism.

There probably has never been one. There have been ethnics overrun by invaders, and ruled by invaders, but they were still united by culture or religion. Cucking yourself to death is unqiue.

Where are the fucking arguments?

OP says that if Trump gets elected, it will assuage the growing tensions and add a false sense of something being done, when in reality nothing is happening. He's right. Even if Trump gets elected, birth rates, death rates, and legal immigration still mean that whites will be a minority at some point in the future.

If Hillary is elected, things get worse for sure, but, BUT, we use the worse situation as a catalyst for someone GREATER than Trump.

Sure, Trump may have good intentions, but banking it all on Trump who won't go far enough may just end up killing us.

What are the arguments against this?

Good post, I know what you mean but at the same time even if Trump gets elected I don't think there will be a rise in civic nationalism. This country is obsessed with individualism and pointless consumerism.

Trump does will most likely protect the 2nd and 1st more than say Hillary of course, but when it comes to immigration he's already flip flopped on the Muslim immigration.

It almost feels like were on the tripping point of the most important event in world history in thousands of years, the extermination of the most successful race on the planet. If it goes through, there will be no future, only billions of slaves.

Explain the mechanism in which something greater than Trump will succeed in a country now permanently democrat leaning thanks to the addition of 30 million+ criminal beaners.

There is none when it comes to Trump supporters are just like leftists in the sense that they have no self awareness and they can't question any of their beliefs or ideas.

I'd rather go the way of Rhodesia than slowly get racemixed out of existence.

You are right, legitimate Jewish opposition doesn't get on the Telavivsion.

The point should be that the entire election is a fucking show, bread and circus. We need to get our people to stop slopping down Jewish media loads before we get anywhere. That's the sad reality, we can easily win a war if we wouldn't be cucked by our own blood at the first incidence of violent resistance.

Do you shills honestly believe that Trump is our savior in that sense?? Haha

Since this entire page is about 95% shills entertaining each other unbeknownst to them, let me tell you what the real victory is. The one you cant stop no matter how much kike money you have.

THE REAL POWER OF TRUMP, AND ANY GREAT NATION IS THE PEOPLE

You retard kike shilling cucks fail to realize USA is one of the only countries where the people can overpower most state military.

Once Trump is elected, the mindset will kick in. Nationalism, nationalism everywhere. In places and people it would have never reached since the 50s. More will rise up against you than any can handle. And even if you win, what is left will not only be a pathetic shell, but a red flag to the rest of the world against you.

Prepare yourselves, you faggot kikes.

The fact we have come this far means you have already lost. And you can only squirm and shill against the masses.

Something called violence. Not Democracy.

It's amazing how blind people are, it's like they don't keep up with Trump themselves.

Look at his press conference on July 27, when he mentions Putin saying Nigger.

Look at his website which strongly advocates for minorities and women. He is just part of the problem. Most people have trouble imagining and conceiving an actual overhaul of the system. They think that some billionaire who is well connected to Jewish interests will change things for the poor.

I see this EVERY election cycle, people fall for the propaganda and marketing en masse and then 1 year in the term they wake up.

It's sad but true.

Blahblah yeah I am a shill jew nigger whatever for thinking for myself.

When whites are on the final tipping point a leader might arise, but we are not there yet. trump is the safer bet but in the end, the Jews have been playing the NWO for hundreds of years, someone who will save the white race will never be "elected". Anyone who thinks the Jews are going to let some white nationalist President get elected and save the world are delusional. They have so much power that couldn't happen in a thousand years.

That's why Trump is being allowed to run, because he'll calm the goyim down.

Woops

this post meant for this post

They are allowing him because they can't stop him. I'm curious how many of them did Trump buy out secretly. If they shut him down civil war could easily break out, so they are just concerned about their safety.

This is true, but once illegal immigration is stopped it's easier to enact stricter immigration laws. Also Trump is not a diehard pro-lifer, he'd most likely allow abortions which somewhat keep non-white populations at bay.

The main reason I hate republicans. Bur I hope Trump will ask for something in return, he's a business man after all.

Nope. Trump voted against the Iraq War, and wants do destroy (((ISIS))) with Putin's help.

Except his plan to bring back jobs will improve the financial conditions of white working class, so the'll be more likely reproduce.

That's just a blackpilled assumption. He will likely try to put "America first" people in the government and maybe SCOTUS (which would be the most important).

Dude, just wait for Hitler, amirite?

Not sure if full-blown NatSoc, or FBI.

True. But you will not achieve it by chimping out like the Baltimore monkeys.

Why should I bother calling you that when you do it yourself? :^)

TL:DR Trump is going to win, stop being salty about it.

The US has no nationalism whatsoever. It's a country composed of narcissistic consumers that love having a boot crushing their face. Other than militias which is great, there will be no wolverines or resistance, only whites being exterminated slowly and quietly through breeding.

Alright, alright I'll fucking bite. First off, cut it with the "Muh logical fallacies", they are something to avoid using, however they do not invalidate an argument.

Let me get this out of the way right now, literally no one except the most pure sperg thinks Trump is going to actually clean house. However he will: open up debates that have been swept under the rug; give amazing red pilling opportunities both because he is saying some basic nationalistic stuff as well as the fact that the media is freaking out so much over nothing; this will be a huge boost in moral for people on the right, and demoralizing for people on the left; he will give voices to people that have been silenced for years.

All of that stuff is what he will accomplish if he does nothing except win and then go play golf. That alone is reason enough to vote for him because he is a net gain, where as Hilary is a net loss. Accelerationism is a gamble, and I consider it as much a viable strategy as killing yourself to get life over with quicker.

Also if you haven't noticed, shit is getting hot. Tensions are higher now than they have been in a long time. You can't just have someone not push degeneracy to release pressure. Now for them to use him as a pressure release valve they would have to ledgimatially give us victories. Not fake bullshit like saying we don't have to make faggots cakes, but a real crack down on crime and illegal immigration. This could be a bad thing if the Internet wasn't a thing. Fortunately we exist, and can keep the pressure up, turning each minor win into a huge victory until we are sick of winning.

This doesn't even touch on how he will effect foreign relations and Europe's situation. Or the ever so tiny possibility that he knows what he's doing and wants finish what JFK started.

Tl:Dr Trump is at worst a minor victory, at best Hilary is a major loss. If you aren't voting for Trump, you are either: a faggot, a shill, or an idiot.

Counter signaling with Nazi maymays, The Thread.

Found the Roman Catholic.

No, user. That man was terrible for the United States.

That's why I don't understand all these "awake" faggots on Holla Forums that even involve themselves in the election system. Either they're not real or they're massive blue pilled faggots that don't lurk enough.

Except he hasn't. If anything he has doubled down by reiterating and clarifying how he intends to keep out muzzies. If you're going to shill, then at least keep your facts straight.

So much faggotry ITT

We are about to hit a robot and AI revolution.

3D printed houses, cold fusion, 3D printing manufacturing locally instead of globally.

Whoever is in control of this revolution in the next 10-15 and then 15-30 years from now, will control the future. Its why the Jews have to wreak everything first, so only they can have it and not the goyim.

How can they run a centralized government when you can have a solar panel house in the woods and a robot worker farming for you cutting them out of the loop.

———————–

Here is the plan, take control of the government peacefully, incentivize no white going home by giving them WHAT THEY HAVE ALWAYS WANTED …. FREE SHIT.

3d Print a house, robot factory with unlimited Cheetos and beer.

Literally most spics would take the free stuff and say fuck working (pro tip they already live off welfare). Niggers especially.

And what sweat is it off my back? A robot will do the labor.

Mark my words, there are going to be false flags along with some very real and serious crises that leads to martial law and possibly WW3. There is not going to be an election.

But its not because the Jews are trying to stop Trump. They are accelerating things because the world is waking up to their lies.

Niggers and spics are far more violent than you are. They are also engaged in complete tribe loyalty. Your divided white America filled with cucks isn't staging a violent takeover.

And you might just fall off the tipping point. Enjoy your Chink future. At least they will finally purge the niggers.

The fact youre shilling here, even in its nee exodus, proves otherwise- greatly
;^)

You have already lost, and the war is already carved in stone.

BY THE MASSIVE MAJORITY, AMERICA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN

Nobody gives a fuck about you, Kyle.

this
he even expanded it to block immigration from Europe until it gets it's shit together.

Hopeful, that may or may not happen.

The whole point of ISIS is to create greater Israel. Trump will help this plan by fighting ISIS.

Every single president since the dawn of time has said that.

I never implied or said that.

So lets just go like South Africa than. Or Europe.

Anchored? Why?

Go look at all the shitty threads in catalog and tell me why we can't be discussing this?

The only way to win the game is not to play it. That is the case for the 2 party electoral system. Electing lesser evils will not get you anywhere, in a "net gain, net loss" sort of way.

And no I'm not waiting for fucking hitler. But involving yourself in the Jewish 2 party system backed by Jewish media is about the most retarded and memory holed thing you can participate in.

There was a thread a few weeks ago about on of Trumps advisors being KGB and it got anchored too for no good reason.

.>>6929702

Yeah, I don't really know why it is the way it is. Probably the some Freud type could break it down. It's depressing to be honest, I have found that when I argue controversial topics such as in this thread. I am always assaulted with emotion rather than logic. It's the same as the liberal hive mind.

I enjoy opposing opinions but fucking christ, last 4 threads I had where I went all out and had arguments, no logical arguments were presented to me just accusing me of being a shill a jew a nigger. Whatever because I question the hive mind. It's exhausting not because of the intellectualism but because of the infantile emotionalism. It exacerbates desperation.

Your good OP to do this thread and defend your point of view, and when you do you get accused of being too active and controlling the conversation.

The majority are cancer, but I keep coming back for the 1% such as yourself. It is worth the shit for the rare diamonds I find.

Its hard to tell divide and conquer threads from legit concern threads.

But that is the point, fog of war.

Because OP can't even be arsed to get his facts straight and argue in good faith. Instead, he would rather bait people with disinformation while peddling no real solutions. The fucker is pitching a fit and wants everyone else to fix it.

“The best way to prevent continued radicalization from developing inside America is to suspend temporarily immigration from regions that have been a major source for terrorists and their supporters coming to the U.S.”

If only Europe did a "temporary ban" on Muslim immigration right?

wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-back-pedals-on-banning-muslims-from-u-s-1467058774

NO ONE FROM THE REAL Holla Forums RESPONDS TO SHILLS POINT BY POINT

NO ONE FROM REAL Holla Forums STAYS WITHOUT CAUSE AFTER A RAID

AND NO ONE FROM REAL Holla Forums 'SAGES' THREADS BECAUSE SAGE DOESNT WORK HERE

Ill leave you pitiable shills to yourselves now. Just remember, after we get what we want, after 12, be ready to fight.

Its RWDS time

lol

Lol bumplocked. This site is so cucked and pathetic. You faggot mods embarrass yourselves.

How is he any more autistic than the people claiming in blind faith that Trump is secretly going to dissolve the Jewish strangle on this planet?

What facts do I need to present exactly? Did you even read the OP FFS?

Show any evidence that anything you've suggested would actually happen.

In his first statement he called for temporary suspension. It was always touted as temporary. You said he was flip-flopping. How is he flip-flopping?

Also, only shills direct-link and feed the media jew.

Those people can at least point to the rejection of globalism, rejection of nation-building, and calls for stronger borders. Pushing these issues into the forefront against the media trying to push shit like feminism and so on shows at the very least he is fucking over the jews.

I read the OP. It is more of the usual shit we have seen before, ignoring the fact that if Trump is a fraud, then he has fucked himself and the jews. If he is genuine, then you get a push-back of some of the decay that is occurring. He is terrible for the left.

Trump loves Israel.

There will still be legal immigration to US from shitskin countries.

In the end whites still lose.

Do you want me to wipe your ass too faggot?

Do you honestly think the Jewish cabal that has planed the NWO for hundreds of years would allow some goy to fuck it all up? Lurk more.

Then how did Hitler happen?

they are not all powerful…

their are right hand magicians as well

How does any of this leads to a white uprising? How do you plan to rally the whites into unification and tribalism?

That's the critical part of your argument. Not what Trump's opinion of Israel is. Anything Trump will do for Israel will be nothing compared to what Hillary will do to America.

The jews are well known for pulling stupid shit since they are not as smart as people like you think. Ad you still did not answer my question. You are terrible at this.

I knew you were going to say that. I'm debating still myself if Hitler was a zionist plant all along.

Anyway Hitler essentially increased Zionist and overall Jewish power ten fold with the creation of Israel and the holocaust. ( I know the holocaust never happened, I think you know what I mean) The "holocaust" has now allowed Jews to create the biggest victim complex the world has ever seen which helped them create a country, and protect themselves from criticism.

Goodness gracious.

Lol at this cringe comment. Fine I fucked up. How is imposing a temporary ban on Muslims going to do anything? Will Muslims suddenly become nicer people once Greater Israel is created or something?

Hitler unfortunately was the cause of the "holocaust" which increased Jewish power world wide dramatically. In the end they might have found someone else to do it.

i think it set them back a few decades in Europe actually, but his loss set the movement back many more decades.

I understand that it gives them more power by saying it. At the same time they control almost every Countries central bank which effectively they control the largest military in the entire world that involves itself in planned conflicts to create the guise of separate powers. (USA vs Russia)

I doubt it. Considering a Rothschild actually died of typhus when she was captured. Tons of money was confiscated from them as well.

You're preaching to the choir my friend. We all know this. Even the very first (or second) Israeli Prime Minister saw this as an opportunity to exploit non jews.

Anyways, good night. I wish you well and hope you keep growing.

No idea.

The lesser of evils and will still come out to the same outcome, Whites still lose.

You truly are terrible at this.

By not killing yourself? By making this thread? I can agree with that.

The TSA was not supposed to be forever and look at it now. The ban can stay indefinitely as long as those fuckers continue to act up and as long as mossad continues to help the fuckers too. It will certainly force all those fuckers to have to deal with each other and make European countries follow suit or have all the terrorists end up there. In the end, more stringent immigration policies for these countries is a good thing.

So Hitler should have sat down and twiddled his thumbs then. You alone are enlightened and even Hitler was a shill. I mean really now.

Again, you are continuing to give them all kinds of power. Under that idea, how does one not know you are shill? How are your actions even your own if the jews have this much control? Control over banks does not mean control over will or individuals but you seem to think this is not the case. Furthermore, if they had that much control, Trump would not have gotten as far as he did. We would all be under one world government long ago and the creation of the UN, EU and so on would not be needed.

Goodnight.

Then why should we listen to you? With Trump at least we can go further forward after him. Holla Forums isn't 100% unified in its ideology, but most of them are a minority within society. It'll take time for the ideas to spread to the wider population. At the very least Trump will lead to something other than the immediate death offered by Clinton.

Clinton on the other hand, essentially offers demographically placing whites at the mercy of violent and unified foreigners. Letting her win will not help the white man.

This pretty much. Especially with the scare Trump has put into them, Hillary along with her cronies and handlers will put all kinds shit into place to stop any kind of uprising. The almighty jew will become a terrible reality.

That said, I'm out.

Using the word shill makes you look a complete fucking moron.

The entire reason why they are being brought in is to create Greater Israel you moron. That's why we've been there for almost 20 years plus, and we will still be there fighting MOSSAD created ISIS to even further Israel's agenda.

he also helped create the modern Jewish power structure.

You control the media, you control the mind of the average person.

Trump married his children to Jews and praises Israel all the time, what the fuck are you talking about?

>We would all be under one world government

No, the NWO will slowly be implemented, that's exactly what the UN and EU are there for you fucking moron.

The person(s?) who made this post seems like a Jew who is trying to spread confusion among nationalist minded whites.

It seems you contradict yourself here. The point of ISIS is to create greater Israel by making muslims flee to other countries. By fighting and crushing them, the Syrian civil war will be stopped, and the Middle East can stabilize with Russian and Iranina help. It would foil every plan for Greater Israel.

While giving amnesty to illegals. Trump won't do that.

You posted and image of Hitler and told people Trump won't do anything. It implied that whether it was intentional or not.

Or let just take back the country lawfully (like Hitler did). If exodus is inevitable then maybe the Anatrctica. Its harsh conditions would make refugees shit their pants even getting there. Also it's the whitest continent :^)

Decided to come back for one last hit and sure enough. I find some stupid shit.

Says the guy who is actively shilling against Trump and at the same time is saying wait for Hitler while in the same breath saying Hitler was a shill. Holy shit you are stupid.

If we keep them out of our country, they either truly eat each other or stop outright, proving who is truly funding them. There is no benefit in letting them in.

So let me get this straight. All out resistance that Hitler provided was him being a mere shill. Trump playing the system against the jews is shilling as well. You yourself have stated that you have no suggestions as to what to do or how to fix things. And yet you expect people to take you seriously when you have shown in this very thread that you are willing to lie and misrepresent shit worse than the jew owned media? Kill yourself. You're worse than a jew. At least that fucker makes it apparent he wants to kill me.

What the fuck does this have to do with banks you cock-mongler?

And there it is, like your classic shill, the mask drops the and same tired talking points. Hillary is not praising Israel all the time. Does this mean she is really red-pilled? She's on our side? No. If he was truly owned, he would need to say such shit.

If the jews had absolute control and all the countries under their control and had been setting up shit for decades, they would not need to roll shit out so slowly you fucking moron. All your points are filled with contradictions abut you're too stupid to see that. Such stupidity is disgusting as shit. Especially from some nitwit as yourself with no answers, no suggestions, no plans, and who is willing to lie to the very people he is trying to persuade and make life altering changes. You are a piece of shit and deserve to die.

I see this thread and it's replies and it makes me sad. Holla Forums is not the place it used to be. Rational people know that Trump is just as you say, a pacifier, he only serves to stop the revolution that is certain to happen if Hillary was to be elected.

You people look past the fact that he supports your biggest enemy, making excuses for him at every turn. It started out just major shilling, but now it's everywhere, people have fallen for the lies.

Have you guys not forgotten that EVERY POLITICIAN ONLY TELLS YOU WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR????

Trump is not your friend. No politician in todays US government is your friend. Just fucking look at all the "haha dumb shill" posts ITT, not to mention the fact that the thread is fucking bumplocked.

Fuck it, I guess it's time for me to find a new Holla Forums somewhere.

There you go again dodging the question.

woops, meant for