I voted for Trump, but seriously though, he cannot be trusted with nuclear power plants

I voted for Trump, but seriously though, he cannot be trusted with nuclear power plants.

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2017/01/31/boy-forced-to-dress-as-tony-the-tiger-by-furry-fetishists-who-raped-him-6417905/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how much do shills get paid?

Would hit before, would hit after

absolutely halal

I for one pray he starts a nuclear holocaust. This world needs to die already.

Wtf, I hate Trump now

Is the first pic real?

Fucking dumbass, he's in control of nuclear BOMBS now

China is building hyper-advanced 30dimensional thorium pellet injector plants.

Meanwhile Drumpf digs lumps of coal out of the ground and burns them, because no one will trust him with the real deal.

Pathetic.

away with you shill, away

metro.co.uk/2017/01/31/boy-forced-to-dress-as-tony-the-tiger-by-furry-fetishists-who-raped-him-6417905/

But I like it here exx dee

Trump can be trusted. Hes juggling globalists, war-mongers, partisan interests within his own party and still getting things done.

BUT HE'S MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND DUMBASS

Every
Fucking
Time

His wife is getting done too, probably by a pizza delivery nigger down in manhattan and his daughter is getting done by a kike in the west wing of the whitehouse
Surrounded by generals who have never won a war and turned to arms sales and politics after 40 yrs of failure in the field, our orange doer did the syrio-russian axis last week and is now about to do North Korea.
Americans have been done and can do nothing about it

You guys are pathetic

No you didn't.

What's that? Post more anime girls? Well ok, goon-san, if you insist.

Oh wow you sure trolled us real good.

Go back

More? Gee Goon, if you say so

quality post for an anime fag. everything is present: originality, audacity, pertinence and percussion.
Why don't you tell us about the water table on the banks of the vistula at oświęcim?

wat

You voted for a fraud

WEW LAD

im pretty sure plants are powered by sunlight retard

HAHAHAHAAHAHAH

drrrrrrmpf
drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmpf
ermegr drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmpf haha drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmpfuh
pls pay me to shitpost

He's mad his projection is blatantly obvious, so he's spouting drivel in an attempt to sound smart and gain the upper hand in a conversation nobody is taking seriously.