Let's take a break from the dox for something we can all appreciate. Holla Forumss BO is a goddamn tranny...

Let's take a break from the dox for something we can all appreciate. Holla Forumss BO is a goddamn tranny. Posting this image there will get you an instant ban.

I'd let it suck me.

do you not have street corners? try 14th and MLK street.

It's not gay if one of us is just LARPing as a girl.

it's not gay if he's hot

Gay, gayer, gayest.
You're all 3.

how is it gay if they look like a girl idiot

my dick can't tell the difference and neither can yours

lol

BO stop samefagging, you can't suck your own dick unless you remove some of your ribs.

Come on, take a good look at that picture and tell me it wouldn't give the best fucking head ever.

go back

How about you go back to Holla Forums and continue sucking your BO's amputated dick.

H is for HELLO SWEETCHEEKS!!!!!!!!!!

Am i cute a cute grill?

Man, am I glad that all fags are going to be burnt for all eternity.
As it should be. They should die for their anal exploring.
Nope. Level 99 wizard. I am not that degenerate.
Fuck the gays

hahaha holy shit

boy, I sure am glad God doesn't exist!

Agreed, fellow redditor! We are intellectually superior! Stupid people deserve to die!

he won't exist for you, heathen, until it's time to burn.
And great shall be the burning on that holy day
When the transgressors and fag shall utterly perish for their iniquity.
But the righteous anons shall shine like the sun
And I shall gather all my lost anons back to 4chan
and moot shall return with them
and it shall be as in former times
The autistic ways shall be forgotten
saith the LORD

I agree with you, user.

You know, although I think you are all some punk ass white bois, I hate to see you get cucked the way you are being cucked. When I eliminate you all I want you at full strength. So what are you going to do about the SJWs/Feminists that are weakening the white male?

Why would God make me like shemales if it's wrong?

*tipsy fedora desu desu*

prove to me your God exists

prove to me He doesn't

prove to me He does, I asked first. THEN i will tell you why he does not exist

Pro tip: God wants you to have sex with shemales and lolis

fuck, it's really late…
The universe could not have created itself. It is expanding so it must have had a beginning so it is not eternal.
There is no way science can explain reality's origin. It must be supernatural. Anything eternal is supernatural and whatever that eternal thing is is called God by people. A supernatural intelligence.
This is not good but, man, I was about to go to bed when you threw that curve ball.

I'm open to the idea of a creator of the universe/world don't get me wrong. but how can you say it's a "God"? I create, does that mean i'm a God?

how can you say/prove it's a "God" of religion that has a hell either?

both of you fuck off.

If a supernatural being created the universe, then that supernatural being must also have an origin.

Trying to explain how a supernatural being came to be is a lot harder than trying to explain how the universe came to be in terms of science. It makes no sense and it conflicts with everything we know as human beings.

Well, god means supreme being. It's a title, not a name. Like president. President isn't trump's name, it's just his title. So whatever that being is that created everything, for all intents and purposes, let's just call him God. We may not believe in the Judeo-Christian version of what/who he is but we are only using the title.

So child fucking and trap fucking is ok?

If it is supernatural then it doesn't exist by natural laws. natural laws says things need an origin. Supernatural laws negate that. And I disagree that it is more difficult than the scientific approach. They both sound equally crazy when you think about it.

Creationist - a bearded man in the sky made everything
Evolutionist - there was a bang of gases and things came into being. Where'd the gases come from? *shrugs shoulders*

I voted for Trump, but seriously though, he cannot be trusted with nuclear plants.

Also time is a part of our dimension. 4D - the four dimensions of time, height, length, mass (or is it volume). So there is a dimension higher than our where time might be negated.

But how does the containment building function if pipes run through it? checkmate atheists.

The difference between creationists and evolutionists is that evolutionists admits that we don't know everything yet, and hopes that one day we'll progress enough in science to find the answers we're looking for.

Even i admit that we don't know anything. Our entire concept of reality comes from the perspective of us being alive or dead in this universe, and the fact that the universe is even able to exist by itself is fascinating to me.
Why does the universe exist? What is this existence? Are there more dimensions? How and why are these dimensions even able to exist or support itself out of nothing? The deeper you think about it, the more it mindfucks you.

m-muh singularity

I love how most of the science obsessed fags you see in the normiesphere are almost always stereotypical militant atheists, and yet they lack the self awarness to realize they subscribe to the gospel of nigger degrasse tyson chicken wings and bill nye the shabbos goy as if it was an immutable holy scripture. Most of these faggots couldn't tell you the steps of the scientific method without looking it up.

The truth is no one has any fucking clue, and we probably never will by intentional design of our reality. Truly a mindfuck indeed.

Why is the religion meme still real. Why is the militant athirst meme still real.

Shut the fuck up.

There is something wrong with being militantly atheist. It's called being annoying.
Let them be wrong, unless someone starts the debate with you or its a talking point already being brought up in conversation. so dont bring it up just so you can sound smart for 5 minutes regurgitating things YouTube atheists spewed in 2008.
If they want to believe in God, it is literally their own personal choice to do so fuck off.

I agree with literally everything you just said. By militant I thought you meant firmly standing by it.

mil·i·tant
ˈmiləd(ə)nt/
adjective
combative and aggressive in support of a political or social cause, and typically favoring extreme, violent, or confrontational methods.
"a militant nationalist"
synonyms: aggressive, violent, belligerent, bellicose, vigorous, forceful, active, fierce, combative, pugnacious;

The word you are looking for is adamant

Whoops ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

am sorry

I forgive you, just be an English major like me next time, and you will be fine.

who cares

have you never met a tranny before?

please punch yourself in the dick hole for being such a retarded faggot.

please read dick related. it's you

They are threatened by a bunch of normalfags and antisocial autists

you have to go back

What if the child consents tho

Into the oven, kike pedo

it's time to cut it out you hebephile

Bump

post femine penis

OP I didn't get banned though. Join in see if you can learn more.

You're right the thread on Holla Forums was deleted.
Confirmed BO is that thing.

i find her attractice

what's the big deal