For the few CATHOLICS left

For the few CATHOLICS left
This should finish off the Catholics here.

archive.is/3n1mJ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
catholicherald.co.uk/news/2015/06/22/pope-francis-asks-waldensian-christians-to-forgive-the-church/
catholicpoint.blogspot.com.au/2012/10/pope-claiming-as-god.html
8ch.net/christian/res/292140.html
8ch.net/christ/res/11182.html
churchmilitant.com/news/article/isis-plans-to-attack-vatican-hindered
thetimes.co.uk/article/popes-joined-forces-to-crush-vatican-coup-n2ctk8rgk
rt.com/politics/342097-russian-orthodox-patriarch-declares-international/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Check the catalog before making a thread, faggot

POPE SLAMS POLISH GOV–is no where to be found–my Jewish friend

REMOVE PAPIST

REMOVE KIKE

Sniffing all that nigger foot rot gave him brain aids.

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK!

Bergoglio is not the pope, he's a heretic.
I thought we'd covered this.

used to be a catholic. dad took me to "adoration of the host" when i was a kid. it was literally just us and a few other guys staring at a box of bread. glad i quit papism before that commie spic took power. at least the other pope had Nazi ties.

This is true… except some religion's definition of 'peace' is 'killed off all the non believers'

there once was a man who heard his people were being killed in another land simply because they were his people.

so he took an army and invaded them.

good job kike, i bet you believe in the holocaust too

Rather than buying sneakers made by a child slave while you binge drink Coors light and play video games or not go to the gym.
You decide how this ends, not the big Gov not the jews, not your mom or your friends. But you.

Of course it's a religious war. At the very basic, creating islamic ghettos full of mudblood bastards will get you nowhere for the greater good of humaity. It is about damn time someone had the balls to bring about a true Christ impulse big enough to bring about an end to this fallen church of Rot and the enfernal empire of misery as well. Someone capable of restoring faith. To shine light on the now Deep and Abysmal shadows of Humanities Being that now LURKs Seeming Over Your Heads…

All Children are children of the light. Christ, that is a universal force my brothers. It does not distinguish between race, class, or creed for it is within each. Ultimately what needs to happen is each race needs to get their own utopia. This would ultimately allow for culturalization within the respective races and locations of the utopia itself. Overall not only the actions of the Us and Russia and the cucked EU have all been hell bent on preserving the statues quo of a sinful, non-christ indulgent society. The rule originally was everything in moderation. If you sow the land itself to feed yourself and get involved with the everyday aspects of living. If you focused more on the now rather than the next dose, that my brother is much more Christ like. You're allowed to fuck that whore and play that videogame- because you earned it.

Was it mushrooms or was it acid that you last took, user.?

catholics aren't obliged to listen to the pope on political matters

yes of course he's a communist faggot - everyone has known this since before he was pope; it doesn't really have much of a real effect unless he calls another church council and essentially does a Vatican III, this time even gayer than II

there have been plenty of shit popes in the past, and catholicism has survived; if anything this faggot is making more catholics pursue the traditional latin mass still carried out in some churches, and become more socially conservative (from what I've seen irl at least)

Fuck this gaucho.

I was brought up as a Catholic in Eastern Europe, but fuck this and fuck all the crypto-kikes who subverted the Church. There is no hope left, the traditionalists are a very small minority, all the high ranking clergy is some corrupt childfucker. Fuck them, and fuck the antipoe.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Poles are too Catholic for the pope. Perhaps he is the last pope, after all.

gay: the post

We've had weird popes before. No one is obliged to follow unjust commands nor are his opinions about stuff binding for Catholics in any way.

Have fun waiting for that kryptokike to start a new crusade, larpfags.

Seriously, somebody needs to set up an anyi-pope

Ebin.

SEDEVACANTE

I think the archbishops elected him as a joke just because they know he'll be the last pope. They already declared the prophesy canon ages ago so there's no going back now. It'll be the end times and all we need to do now is make sure islam and judaism destroy each other, possibly using Saudi Arabia/Pakistan and Israel nuclear war then finally the world will be free of them.

Daily reminder that according to a Papal Bull issued by Urban II, anyone who dies whilst driving the mudslime scum from Europe is automatically absolved of all their sins and guaranteed entrance to heaven.

i never thought this would be possible

==Praise Kek== Christcucks in suciidewatch

They seem to be against Catholics more than Christianity in general, m8.

It's the pagan "KEK" worship and the constant infiltration by shills. People forget that in a moral and religious vacuum, Muslims will spread the fastest and will obliterate atheists first.
This pope has to go though, he's an actual heretic. If you look at his preaching and doctrine, it is not in keeping with anything written in the last 1800 years.

Kek has done more than YHWH .
KEK > KIKE ON STICK

Does that apply to atheist/agnostic/non-Christians?

Everything I hear about this new pope hurts me a lot. Growing up catholic, I always saw the church as a place for anti degeneracy and traditional values. Pope Francis has done more damage to the catholic church's message than anyone. A bunch of normies who don't care about the church are interested in him, but as soon as he says something they don't like they will leave. People like me however will feel alienated as they no longer feel at home as I actually care about the morals and message of the church and have been overrun with degenerates.

go to >>>/christ/

seriously, I've started going to go to Sede masses and have struggled to find someone in the congregation is isn't a walking caricature of Holla Forums

if I recall correctly, the bible pretty much predicts the coming of the frog and how it will deceive them. look at many of the things trump support for example like trannies and the synagogue of satan. all he really has going anymore is being better than hillary and even that's going a bit south. trump only exists for one reason. to open up a path to someone or many others better. don't forget to vote in your parliamentary elections at all levels of government for uncucked anti-jew candidates.

more semitic fairy tales , Kek is an Ancient Egypt God, way older than jesus and the bible
PRAISE KEK

pick one

must disagree with you guys we've had popes who were much worse. lets not try and make a 2nd protestant apostasy

nice double dubs.

This.

Anti-pope Francis is just too easy a target for the simple minded, like OP, to resist, I guess.

ok

Christcucks cant even do history, keep worshiping a kike on a stick.
PRAISE KEK

Three double doubles in a fucking row. What the blin?

kek must be tying to say something.

KKK
KEK
KKK

EKEKEKE
KEKEKEK
EKEKEKE
KEKEKEK
EKEKEKE
KEKEKEK
EKEKEKE
KEKEKEK
EKEKEKE
KEKEKEK
EKEKEKE
KEKEKEK

KKKKKKK
KKKEKKK
KEEEEEK
KEEEEEK
KKKEKKK
KKKEKKK
KKEKEKK
KKKEKKK

Nope. The Catholic Church remains the inerrant, apostolic, universal and eternal church founded by Christ Himself during his time among us.

What's amazing is that even you are eligible for salvation through the waters of baptism.

Literal autism in action.

This. Holla Forums in general is very easily subverted, it doesn't require much, just general consensus and forced memes.

There are semites with blonde hair, friend.

Protip: ku(c)k is nothing but a forced meme. The sooner you realise this, the sooner you can stop embarrassing your ancestors.

Who needs a kike on a stick when you can praise KEK and bring the apocalypse to the jews

PRAISE KEK

complete brainwashing

read this>>6931109

and have more info pics to help you see the truths, im not going to demand you to read the whole bible because if you did you would not be a catholic

you can stop with the DEUS VULT LARPing now lad, the crusades were a failure, Western Europe doesn't have the guts to save their lands, only the spaniard can conquer the dunecoon

No, you retarded pagan. That's a shitty translation; Jesus wasn't the King of the Jews, since the Jews didn't exist back then. Jesus was the King of the Israelites, and all the righteous Israelites became the early Christian Church, while the unrighteous ones who rejected Him and followed Satan instead became the Jews.

I'd rather stand on a mountain of dead bodies and be sentenced to hell than let someone murder me and send my soul to heaven.

Israelites were hebrews you dumb fucker , Sandniggers from ancient near east
Praise KEK

The Pope has clogged up the entire fucking town with his visit, I don't believe in catholic bollocks although I'm not one to stop others but this visit has been ridiculous.

They've literally blocked main roads off to be used for parking spaces.

Sorry you have to hear this autism and shilling too brother.

Just know that most of us are lurkers except in threads where these faggots dare to blatantly blaspheme the lord.

Thank you for getting the truth out again brother.

Hell is forever you godless kike faggots.

Post dox you pussy kike, I can send you to your god of this world if you so desire, though I doubt I can grant the first part of your wish unless you have the rest of your synagogue nearby.

This pope doesn't represent me
He's a faggot Argentinian and I fuckign despise him
This is what we get for having a non-European pope

wew lad

Pontus Pilate was insulting the 'Jews' by calling Jesus, the one that they persecuted, as their king.

You can stop your fake angsty meme 'religion' any time now.

Are you going to renounce your whiteness and American values because Obama is a terrible cunt?

Bad Pope is bad, what of it?

KEK HAS BLESSED YOU IN THIS THREAD FULL OF CHRISTCUCKS

PRAISE KEK

Kind of reminds me of this quote:

- Descartes

You think you can fool me you spanish jew?

You're bashing the memory of the men who gave their lives to stop the muslim invasions, yes, they were tricked by the false doctrine of catholicism, but they made the sacrifices that your people could not because southern europe was in shambles from said invasions, and the easterners were more concerned with fighting each other and dealing with nomads.

If you think that everyone else but southern and eastern europe nowadays has fallen to the jewish subversions and won't fight against them when the lord either wills it or returns, then you are wrong.

Typical D&C shills.

Are you protestant or retarded?

Then again, I suppose there's little difference.

If they were a failure, we'd be speaking Arabic right now son. As much as I despise the muzzies, it wasn't them that Culturally Marx-fucked Western Culture into the oblivion of cuckoldry and docility (see also: the Jooz).

we drove out the moors and we'll drive out the muddies from europe, Western Europeans are too soft to do it

daily reminder Holla Forums has been completely subverted
see step 1 youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g

I wasn't 'DEUS VULTING' anywhere, you delusional faggot.

You're the only one talking about the crusades and even then you're talking out of your ass.

What?

As far as I know. The text of the bull doesn't explicitly restrict itself to Christians.

Sure an ancient egypt god, way older than any semitic and jewish god is a JIDF ops , nice try christcuck

oh wow you seriously drisproved me

are you jesuit by any chance too?

It's actually kind of scary that 8/pol/ of all places has been subverted to the point where they abandon the religion that Europeans have followed for almost two millennium and are actively supporting it's replacement with a frog meme.

How does one go from a rational traditionalist to having the mental gymnastics of an SJW, pretending Christianity was never a vital part European culture and secular humanism isn't the real cause of the decadence in the west.

It's either one of the two:

1. It's true that Holla Forums is genuinely uneducated and irrational.
or
2. An organization of some sort has successfully forced a meme into the population and subverted Holla Forums, even stirring up relations against the believers of the true Christian faith and the non-believers.

judaism is not the bible
judaism is the talmud

those who rejected Christ did so by the adherence to talmudic blasphemy, they became jews

Top Kek

ITT: Thinking God is not Odin, the Father of your ancestors.

As a Catholic, I hate this pope. Even the priests are sick of his bullshit.

Being a traditionalist does not necessarily mean being a true believer in Christianity. Yes many of us recognize the importance of the Church in European history, but if you think it at all times embodied the spirit of the European people and had their best interests at heart, you're just as delusional as anyone. Newsflash: there's a very good reason why so many people around the time of the Enlightenment and French Revolution dropped the organized church like a sack of shit, it was a regressive, selfish and leeching institution that did nothing for anybody. What you call "secular humanism" just filled in the gap, and there's no way Europe is ever going back to the days of unquestioning acceptance of either the Church or Christianity in general.

no but pope francis is

catholicherald.co.uk/news/2015/06/22/pope-francis-asks-waldensian-christians-to-forgive-the-church/

And why is this, exactly?

Also, I said "Christianity" not "the Catholic Church".

Stop supporting degeneracy.

If you're expecting me to point-by-point your bullshit as you fedora tip, then you're out of your mind.

The salient facts are very simple and are as follows:

It has not, and never has been, the Catholic position that priests are as powerful as, or more powerful than, God. They have authority vested in them by a higher pontifical authority that is ultimately subordinate to God. That is all. The process of In Persona Christi is an invocation of God's forgiveness through the cleric, and not of a power inherent to the man. The ritual of Consecration is no different.

The scripture was compiled by the very institution for which you hold so much malice. Attempting to compromise its empirical observations of scripture using concern-troll, D&C bullshit only compromises your own belief in the Word.

The reverence for Mary is acknowledgement of her position after post-Coronation. She is not worshiped, but neither is she of peripheral importance. Her faith and participation is necessary for our salvation, and is given due veneration for this reason (see also: "Pray for us sinners").

Pointing out that the Church exterminated heresies is neither a contradiction of doctrine, nor a sign of corruption. You're just bitter that they killed off ancestors. But that's what happens to heretics. Deal with it.

All the fucking catholic chruches in germany are doing donation runs and similar shit for the "refugees".

No, the priests are not sick of this shit. They massively profit from the increased activity and public funding they get.

Fuck you. You're nothing but eternally cucked slaves to the kikes.

Because at the time of the Revolution The Church had up to 133 million hectares acres of land to themselves, untaxed, while the average French peasant had to subsist his entire family on an average of one to two hectares, and was forced to pay tithes to his local Priest. Now, you tell me why Jean-Paul might not be thrilled with that? Oh wait, the Church combated "muh dejeneracy", so I guess they should've been content with getting robbed blind.

So when will catholics kill this pope?

user, it may be hard to believe, but these aren't 'Christians', they are simply in need of funding and generally don't care about scripture or the folk. You can see the same thing happening in Evangelical churches in the US, where they constantly suck Israel's dick, these people don't even understand basic Christian theology or the underlying history between the rival religions.

Many churches are going bankrupt, many are even being sold off to Muslims. It is the western decadence and the acceptance of it by the majority that is causing this to happen; not some Catholic conspiracy to destroy their own continent for whatever reason.

I'm going to need some sources.

What a coincidence, at the same time the Catholic faith loses influence, degeneracy props up and attempts to popularize degeneracy.

The revolution did more harm than before, it attempted to destroy a core part of French culture and led to many priests leaving their positions and selling off churches. This was destruction of tradition and faith, it was wrong.

>Oh wait, the Church combated "muh dejeneracy", so I guess they should've been content with getting robbed blind.
I never claimed any of that, I simply said what you support is what you support was the starting point for modern degeneracy. We need to regress instead of progress in order to achieve national harmony and order across Europe.

There was 1 or 2 christfags that shitposted non-stop for weeks and were totally petulant, whiny fucks, got dunked on whenever they argued with anyone but they never gave up. That soured the image of Christians here somewhat, but I suspect they were false flags.

Christianity was important and did a great many good things, but today it has been castrated and brought to heel. Today it is a feminine religion that preaches tolerance, love, and passivity. Such weakness, apparent in how readily it is being overcome by Islam, is not acceptable in a religion that is supposed to guide you upwards. Much like the West, Christianity has grown soft and weak after having it too good for too long. Perhaps it could be restored somewhat through massive reform, but I doubt that will happen. It would require a massive event.

Jesus christ, so Churches going bankrupt and now you blame white men?

What are you, some kind of religious man?

KEK is a JEW

Kek is a goddamn frog.

Jesus is a jew.

i thought Holla Forums was smart

So what were ancient israelites?

White men?

I'm not blaming anyone, you insufferable faggot. I'm stating the fact that churches are in a desperate situation and do what they can to survive, even appeasing government policies to receive funding.

Is this supposed to be an insult?

This isn't Christianity, though. It is a symptom of what has become of western society. The real Christianity that was practiced even a century ago can be revived once the decadence ends.

Jesus was a Judean that denounced the 'Jews' of His time, this is a common historic fact.

it doesnt matter

they werent inbred ashkenazi fuck ups

who is more like a jew of today: john the baptist or judas iscariot?

What? No that doesn't excuse them. You can literally go beg for money and that would still be better than giving shelter refugees.
Yes, you put religion over your race.
Not really, he called them fake jews, meaning he's the real jew.

Both are fucking jews and deserve to be hanged.

No, but they do have keep that the pope is christ on earth.

For a church that claim complete truths it goes back and forward in their interpretations, kinda like jehova witnesses

That's true, I'm not excusing them but I don't think most Catholic churches in Germany really know the consequences of what they're doing.

Your religion is a part of your race.

No, he didn't call them "fake Jews", he called them the sons of Satan.

Has there been a thread where christians don't use the #notallchristian excuse?

I'm not Catholic but even I know that's a crock of shit.

They know full well of it.
Then I guess Christianity isn't my religion and I'm not a semite.
This is the quote, translated.
I would respect christians more if they do not engage in christian identity batshitery.

thanks for giving me the chance to post pic related.

would you worship jesus if he was born in scandinavia?

if the come-down-to-earth-in-human-form-and-die-for-the-worlds-sins plan was to happen, he would have to be some race right?

the only reason the jews are corrupt as fuck is because they were chosen to bring forth the messiah. frankly this was more of a curse because now satan would be targeting them to prevent it.

if some viking tribe was designated the chosen people, we would all be crying about the eternal swede.

No, I wouldn't worship someone who didn't die fighting.

Great fucking post

Close, but I think that God from the beginnign knew that Jews were wicked, and in His wisdom and mercy saw that the only way some one them would stop their crooked path would be if He did the miracles He did to them.

Of course not all became christians, which only shows the complete jewish stubbornness

Many of those things are not even controversial. During Mass a priest is certainly in Persona Criste. The pope is certainly the Vicar of Christ. Others one suspects would make sense in context.

Athanasius is still a Saint and one of the greatest Saints.

This was written in the 1500s, sure thing m8, nothing wrong with that.

Howere if anybody else says it it would be heretic of course, he is allowed to say this because he is actually god btw makes total sense not heretical at all 100% biblical

And "we're all one in Christ" too, "no female or male".

Do you believe that or does your autism only kick in when it serves your politics?

He's right, it's a genetic war.

This guy explains why your claims are bullshit in lots of detail:
catholicpoint.blogspot.com.au/2012/10/pope-claiming-as-god.html
Feel free to read through it, that's if your cognitive dissonance doesn't get in the way of truth.

Show me in the bible where the Christ founds this institution and lays down how it is supposed to be run, taxation, persecution of heretics and how a pope is elected.

reminder that christ would probably look like either a med or even assad, not nordic as this board likes to paint him as

agreed tbh

its poetic to have the messiah of the world come out of the scummiest people of the world (or the ones who have the propensity to be the scummiest; i dont consider the righteous jews to be anywhere near this).

fix'd

Triggering christcucks never gets old.

PRAISE KEK AND ANIME

Do you know God's DNA?
I mean assuming the story is correct, he could basically look like anyone, even Trump's son-in-law.

Christcuckery is Nationalist they said, Christcuckery will save our race they said.

I thought that the poles were supposed to rip him a new one.

What happened, "based Catholics"?

why?

he was either half jew (half of mary) or anything (mary was purely surrogate)

Whats wrong with Jesus looking like a jew? i mean we even have a GOOD JEWS APPRECIATION THREAD in our board >>>/christian/

8ch.net/christian/res/292140.html

Are you God? Do you have all power in heaven and earth?

But its not blasphemous, right

To the point they killed Him.

Man, got shivers from thinking about it.

>>>/christ/ is way better than that cesspool

😂👌

Lies >>>/christ/ promotes homosexuality and deviant behaviour .Look this thread and the people in it. >>>/christian/ is the best christian board.

8ch.net/christ/res/11182.html

lol

It doesnt ban people who disgree with dogma.

Instead of banning them like you fuckers do, they discuss their views.

But obviously you dont have nor the skin nor the knowledge to do so

No surprise. You think this decision will cause a internal split in the Catholic Church? I heard that a lot of Church officials are already unhappy with Franc's bullshit.

Maybe sending some of those Muslim rapists to Vatican City would change his tune about them?

Perhaps you should joogle why he was being arrested.

How can you earnestly say that after everything that has happened?
Cologne, Paris (twice, or was it three times now?), Brussels, Nice, the list goes on and fucking on, and it's going to continue going on because they're actively sheltering people who want to wipe Christianity off the earth.
How much is it going to fucking take until they capitulate and drop the act, and have some semblance of self-preservation for once in their cuckolded lives?

No, a bomb in the Vatican might.

Hasn't ISIS always vowed to destroy Rome?

churchmilitant.com/news/article/isis-plans-to-attack-vatican-hindered

Christ didn't found the Catholic Church you fucking papist. Followers of his followers of his followers argued with themselves and silenced any dissenters to found it. There is nothing holy about the Catholic Church, and the Pope is a satanic man.

our ancestors were stupid degenerates, it was the teachings of rabbi yeshua ben yosef that made europe great :^)

Anything wrong with him probably looking like Assad? kikes all over the world hate bashar just like they hate christ

But francis is god so his allowed to have big walls and guns so hes safe

you goys cannot have the same thing god has

not even the orthodoxs believe that papist lie

Oh, and Luke was it, where it's said that it's better that a millstone be hung around the neck of those and them thrown into the sea that deliberately hurt children and prevent them from coming to the knowledge of Christ.
What of Rotherham? What of the dozens of cities where there's pedophilia and rape rings like Rotherham's, many even larger?
How on this godforsaken earth can you possibly rationalize sheltering that kind of foul creature, who is barely even human at this point? In the age of information, there is absolutely no excuse of ignorance that can justify the level of support these churches are giving to these savage animals.

I remember bouncing between Christian groups in my first week at university, and there was this South American faggot who actually brought that up. The idea of the Pope being somehow actually a representative of God in the sense of the words being the same. It stunned me, because I had never heard a Catholic ever say anything that stupid.

Of course, the rest of that bunch wasn't great either. It was a fun hike, but the folks there were nutters with very different religious perspectives than my own. We're talking "Genesis is a word for word accurate account, the world was made in seven days, evolution can't happen, the flood was actually 40 days of rain" levels of fundamentalism. Thankfully I was able to find better groups to associate with, but even then…

Eh, whatever. It's no dumber than people worshiping a frog meme, and I'm still posting here.

because 99.99999999% of catholics are cultural catholics, they never studied or understood their beliefs. And if they ever were taought that they were the new marxists one, not the early ones as to avoid avoid obvious clashes

read this

It's almost like this guy was right about everything.

Christ founded a Church during his time with us. We call it the Christian Church. He made Simon Peter the leader of that Church. The Roman Catholic Church is what remains of that Christian Church, and the Pope's authority comes directly from Saint Peter.

You can kid yourself that your little prayer group founded twenty years ago by a pastor who disagreed with some irrelevant teaching of another unknown Protestant splinter faction is the true and actual church, but you're only kidding yourself.

"You are the rock on which I will build my church". Simon Peter was the first Pope, by Christ's direct command, to lead and rule over the entire church on earth. Deal with it.

Show me the paragraph of the Catechism which declares that the Holy Father is God.

Don't forget the part where Jesus says "and the spot where Peter dies will be the capital of the Christian people, and every person who becomes the leading Bishop there will be considered his successor and have the exact same authority as him"

I'm not a Christfag, so it doesn't make a difference to me one way or another, but that's just plain old sophistry, m8

How many refugees has the Vatican taken in?

read this compilation

Not only appeard in the NY catechism, but it appears on papal bulls by Pius V, John XXII, Leo XIII, Gregory IX, Leo VIII. And in the Canon Law by Grefory XIII

Our current pope is a lie.
He spilled the beans when he accepted gays, evolution, bigbang theory, and a lot more.

It is the end times m8.

If Catholics must renounce their Catholicism because of a cucked pope, does that mean Americans must renounce their citizenship because of Obongo?

Why would Jesus define the capital of the Church? That was clearly a decision that could be taken by the Church itself. There is nothing inherently special or holy about Rome. The Church could move to Mecca tomorrow if it wanted - there is no theological reason not to. But why would it?

Also, why would Christ invest all His earthly authority in the Church for only one generation? Why would He have it die out after forty years? The church contains the power and authority of Saint Peter, and has transmitted it faithfully from generation to generation over two thousand years.

If you can't quote the Catechism of the Catholic Church to support your point on what is supposedly Catholic catechism, then it is wrong.

Also:
No, just no.

FUCK THE PAPAL TRAITOR

I said it appeared on the catechism, you nig

kys

And they accepted it and took it for themselves

Unlike Americans, Catholics believe you must follow your king pope

-Pope Boniface VIII, Unam Sanctam (1302 AD)

Yes because Mel Gibson follows the pope.

GTFO WITH YOUR DIVIDE AND CONQUER BULLSHIT
YOU HORRID KIKE

So.. leme get this straight…

The pope is against Christians, and supports muslims?

fuck kikes I'm already pagan by now.

praise Heimdall or whatever.

You fucking idiot. You don't know what that means.

If there is one Truth and it includes having a Pope as the figure on the head of the Church, that means that those who don't acknowledge his position are in the wrong. But there are just men outside the Church. These men are good in spite of their religions, which may or may not be more or less close to Truth. Either way, they don't have the full Truth until they acknowledge Church as the keeper of Tradition and Pope as the head of the Church.
Okay, now that we've established that the need to acknowledge Pope and his position makes complete sense from Catholic perspective, lets move to the second point.

First off, "Follow your Pope" is a buzzword. You need to acknowledge his role in the Church. Not do as he says like that buzzword implies. This isn't alahu akbar.
Secondly, he's a mortal man. Being a mortal man means he can be wrong daily and he is, among other things he's a horrid theologist and because he doesn't understand world politics due to his isolated Argentinian experience.
Lastly, when he says shit nobody is obligated to follow it. Do you need to follow whatever Obama says in interviews? Of course fucking not.

No, he's a retarded hippie who thinks we can all get along and is trying his best to be understanding towards others, something liberal media love to spin. Other things they don't tell you are when he said fags will be damned to hell, abortion is evil etc.
And if that's not enough, he's trying to rehabilitate SSPX, a fraternity which refuses to do anything but DEUS VULT and reject everything Church says and practices for over 50 years now.

That's it really, he's a dumb idiot who doesn't know what he's saying, thinking his message of peace will stop people from killing each other.

White people and christians bad?

muslim refugees swarming christian lands good?

Right?

Then Mel is not according to your church.

No. You're inventing shit. But he's drank the cool aid and thinks taking rapefugees and showing them mercy will make them want to convert and live in harmony with whites. Like I said, he's an argentinian idiot who doesn't understand that mixed Argentinians learning to live together somehow is different from this.

Fast response, tbh.

Are you sure he's not doing this on purpose?

Read
and realize your bait only shows your ignorance in other denominations.

thanks mate that must have taken some time to compile

sick trip dubs

I have a bunch like those, check the thread m8

Nice get

i got quints
nice

more for Christ

He's an idiot who says stuff about things he doesn't understand and media add fuel to the fire. If he was a scheming progressive NWO mastermind, he wouldn't have a dialogue with SSPX fraternity. He gave them permission outright to ignore Vatican II and serve the old mass.

It's a load of bull. It's took out of contex. Catholic theology is two thousand years old and has invented its own language. A pleb reading stuff about Catholic theology is like an average joe trying to be a lawyer. Unless you know the history of the Church, read the Bible and at least three big Church fathers, you're being played by protestants cropping delicious out of context text.

You thinking he has handlers or something?

You know that pussy whipped faggot that has spaghetti flowing from his pockets whenever he's in a social gathering and he doesn't really fit so he twists his language to seem as if he agrees so he seems nicer to everyone around? That's the kind of guy this pope is.

So every human creature is not every human creature, is that what youre trying to say?

And if someone thats not part of the catholic church can be saved, then i have 0 reasons left to do so. Since i can be saved just like im now.

Catholicism then becomes superfluous at the very least, and absolutely heretic at worse.

Did you got this form some copypaste site? does this shitty theology actually makes sense to you?

And Obama does not claim all those titles that the pope do

I have read the whole bible from top to bottom, it took my a little more than 1 year, but i did thank God.

Ive also read compilations of the early fathers, even tho they were specialized in early church ecclesiology and not in generic theology.

Youre the one who takes stuff out of context, and tries to pass current interpretation trends as the definitive one, even tho you have a baggage full of clashing theology proclaimed by popes and canons.

What the Pope says matters if it is made with the authority of the Magisterium. Otherwise it is not dogma.

The Pope never once said this. Not once.

The Church and the saving waters of baptism are open to all men. Turn away from sin and believe in the Gospel.

cuckstanity

go to

You dont need no pope, you need >>>/christ/

You stupid cunt, God is Logos, which is the say the laws of nature themselves and if Catholic Church is their representative on this Earth of course Church commands spiritual law over all beings on this Earth, human or otherwise. Note that Church is not synonymous with dumb personal opinions from Pope he does in his free time. Yes, what OP posed is his opinion, not a Church dogma. When it says Roman Pontiff, it means the Church, not Pope as an idol or just the man himself.

The rest of your post are inane rambling about my own character and boasting about your knowledge about Faith. If your knowledge in Faith is this piss poor, I don't wanna debate you any further. Go back to studying and read Thomas Aquinas.

There is a place in hell for papists and a hole just your size.

Nah.

Daily reminder that Pope Francis is the direct inheritor of the authority given by Christ to Saint Peter, and that the Roman Catholic Church is the one true church of Jesus Christ.

This.

Sedevacantism is booming under this heretic.

The church after the Vatican II cannot be considered Catholic anymore. It's a protestant denomination nowadays.

It is possible to be Catholic without a Pope though. In fact, the Pope could easily get thrown out on the grounds of heresy if the organisation of the Vatican weren't largely subverted with a lot of the opposition weeded out.
thetimes.co.uk/article/popes-joined-forces-to-crush-vatican-coup-n2ctk8rgk

The Church being subverted doesn't mean everyone should instantly turn to Buddha, it simply means that it can no longer be considered a legitimate institution.

Why you contradict your church? Why it contradicts itself?

Is it true or not that there are 'vehicles of salvation' in every religion? And as such they can be saved?

Tell me.

“The holy universal Church teaches that it is not possible to worship God truly except in Her and asserts that all who are outside of Her will not be saved.”
Pope Saint Gregory the Great

“By heart we believe and by mouth confess the one Church, not of heretics but the Holy Roman, Catholic, and Apostolic Church outside which we believe that no one is saved.”
Pope Innocent III, Eius exemplo, 18 December 1208

“The Most Holy Roman Church firmly believes, professes and preaches that none of those existing outside the Catholic Church, not only pagans, also Jews, heretics, and schismatics can ever be partakers of eternal life, but that they are to go into the eternal fire ‘which was prepared for the devil and his angels’ (Mt. 25:41) unless before death they are joined with Her… No one, let his almsgiving be as great as it may, no one, even if he pour out his blood for the Name of Christ can be saved unless they abide within the bosom and unity of the Catholic Church.”
Pope Eugene IV, ex cathedra, Council of Florence, Cantate Domino (1441 AD)

Oh well, ignore the last quote since now jews do not need Jesus to be saved.

The Eternal Church of Christ, which is to say the Roman Catholic Church under the successor of Saint Peter, can never be illegitimate. If you claim that, you claim that Christ is illegitimate.

Jesus died for all men and opened the path to Heaven. However, we must choose to partake of his sacrifice by accepting the waters of baptism and leading a good and holy life. Part of that is maintaining communion with the Church of Christ, the body through which the sacraments are made available.

Fuck off

You'll be saved if you follow the one true religion. In case of Roman Catholic Church, of course it means acknowledging the Church as the keeper of Tradition and following it. So, if you don't follow the one True religion and are therefore tainted with sins, of course you don't have the right to eternal life. Note that this doesn't mean all Catholics get the eternal life. Being of the Church is merely a prerequisite.

So what happens if you're not of the Church? Nobody can tell for sure. But it is completely possible for God to go around the rules save heretics if they repent upon death or in purgatory (inb4 a prottie starts yelling about fanfiction, not realizing that it's Luther who discarded books rather than Church inventing shit). But regarding heretics who will be saved, Church has no official dogma because they're outside the law and in the hands of God's mercy and Grace.

Not a dogma, you fucking retard. Just some cucks from one ministry said it.

Not really, I claim that the Pope is an illegitimate successor of Peter.

No, You fuck off.

you think you can come here and spew those papist lies just like that, do you everyone is as retarted as you and believes what an old man says him is right and correct and holy?

dont you know that the current offical catechism in its paragraph 847 says that, not only those people outside the catholic church can be saved but even those who dont follow christ or the bible can be saved too?

so yeah, i guess i know more abot your cult than you

so whos right? the church with its catechism or those popes? you cannot have those.

And if you pick the church then those under the holy guidance of those popes were in the wrong and committed herecy. Ad if you pick the popes then those who agress with the church today commits herecy.

kys

Why?

Oh, so you're a shitposter.

The Pope is Christ's representative on earth, and holds the authority passed down to him from Saint Peter. So yes, he is entitled and empowered to speak ex cathedra if he so chooses. The current Pope has not chosen to do so.

It's a shame that no matter how many times he explains the situation to you you just completely ignore him. Some day, you might open your ears and your heart, and, just like every other day, Jesus will be ready and waiting to welcome you back into His eternal Church. Until then, best wishes.

CCC 847 says it plainly, the popes said plainly.

You pick. You cant have both, they are obviously contradictory.

The 'explination' he gave was basicaly that what the popes are talking about are those who are in the catholic church only. But that doesnt solve anything at all.

The CCC still explicitly says that people can be saved without the pope, without the church.

But you somehow threatens me and other that we cannot be saved without your cult.

So at the very least, you are the one who is not understanding the church doctrine.

They can be saved without the Church, in that they are not specifically excluded from salvation, and God may choose to save whomsoever He wishes and for whatever reason. The Church is the vehicle of salvation for all mankind.

these guys sound cool, how do i join

Because Francis knowingly teaches falsehoods and seeks to destroy the church from within

The Battle of Vienna, September Eleven 1683

Men are fallible, Christ is not.
Just because I refuse to bow my head to a corrupt leader does not mean I reject God, for fuck's sake.
The very moment the Vatican began to think of themselves as above scripture, they lost the right to think of themselves as God's representatives. This includes a Pope that licks the feet of heretics, refuses to condemn sacrilege, and accepts proudly sinning "Gay Priests."

All religion have vehicles of salvation, havent you heard?

Even jews can drive their way to heaven without christ or the catholic church vroom vroom

dont practice taqqiya user thats a muslim doctrine not a christian one

le nigger
pisstianity is always and was always a middle eastern shit cult.

all forms of pisstianity are shit. the god is semitic one.
you praising a jew sect

initially christianity was created for jews in israel. thats why they killed the jesus in first place.
so the jew virus spread into europe instead.

christianity is for jews. its a jew sect same as isalm.
sects reject each other, they have wars and conflicts amongst themselves but it doenst means they are enemies.

christians are allies of jews. multiculturalism is the base of pisstianity - a nigger and a jew can become christian.
jews are a race and can be religious.
christians are not a race.

user, we need to have a discussion about your habits.

You know that is what The Chosen frequently partake in.

It's relevant to (((them))). It's what keeps their bonds so strong. The fondest memories for any Jew.

I like how frog worshipets here seem to ignore that the Orthodox Church ALREADY DECLARED the Holy War.

rt.com/politics/342097-russian-orthodox-patriarch-declares-international/

Hard to believe in the current year that something like this aired at some point.

Ivan, please.

Outright lie. What about Georgians, Ossetians, Arabs, Greeks, Romanians and orient orthodox people that differ slightly from eastern orthodox doctrine? Im not orthodox christian, im buddhist and still think that this argument that orthodoxy os only for greeks and slavs is utter bullshit. By your logic protestantism during 18th centuru was only for germanic peoples.

Sorry for typos.