BERNIE SANDERS LEAVES DEMOCRATIC PARTY AS WOUNDS APPEAR ON HIS FACE

heatst.com/politics/bernie-sanders-leaves-the-democratic-party/

Bernie Sanders tells @bpolitics breakfast w/reporters he'll return to the Senate as an Independent, not a Dem: 'I was elected as an Ind.'

Susan Page @SusanPage

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/QDTZZ
archive.is/jkHlj
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are the kikes getting fed up with his autism?

Someone didn't like being betrayed.

Clinton mafia really roughed him up, huh? I guess he didn't want to get murdered like all those other coincidences.

Get right the fuck out of here. Not even a fucking archive.

So they waited until he fell over and killed shillarys ass and when they didnt need him anymore they roughed him up`?
sounds about right

Shame on you OP.
archive.is/QDTZZ

That said, this shit is hilarious.

Is the upper right pic supposed to be from the day before? Because the nick is in that pic as well.

He should run as an independent.
A more reliable way to pull bernbots away from clinton but with the same effect as if they all voted Trump.
MEME IT

Get that cuckold shit the fuck out of here you worthless britcuck whore.

Bernie may have killed somebody.

This site is the shitiest astroturfing job i ever seen.

Real or not, Sanders Supporters will believe the shit out of this!

SPREAD IT
If the bernout hear of this they will never vote for clinton

No, he means independent in the Senate. He's done with the presidential race. Even when Trump tried to bully him into running he refused. He just wants to take his money and run.

this is just the natural life cycle of a jew soon he will leave his skin behind to find a new vessel to call home

It could take a while to get a head count of all the niggers in the DNC. I fear the worst.

Lots of triggered Anons. in this thread. Why?

OP was a faggot and direct-linked when he should have archived.

This, though they will probably make excuses.

OP is shilling a cuck astroturf site and didn't even have the courtesy to archive that shit.

Heatst is a bunch of jews trying to act hip and cool with the kids and their memes.

Image from 8 months ago shows same mark.

archive.is/jkHlj

True, I checked it and the content does seem to be middle of the road, but maybe that's good for this D&C of the Democrats.

The Archive.is is nice to have when seeing new websites, O.P.

Because Heatst.

So who is Louise Mensch?
Peter Mensch you say?
Oy fucking vey.

Back to Louise:

So this dumb bitch marries a kike, doesn't know what a Zionist is and she launches a news site. Totally legit.

no this is literally nothing. he's always been an Independent. He's just part of the Democrat "caucus" – this literally nothing, just a return to normalcy

Does it matter? Bernie supporters would be pissed.

heast.com nigger?

Hillary pimp-slapped him and forced him to suck Chelsea's dick while her and Bill laughed.

So they keep hitting him in the same place in all the beatings? This is some pavlovian level cuck training. The animals!

it's just clickbait.

Bernie has killed many men in his quest for a $15 minimum wage.

Independent means the bernout votes that were going to Trump go to no one instead. Its the same as not voting at all.

Those aren't wounds, that's the jewish magic that was keeping him alive being removed since he's not useful to the ZOG anymore.
Glassberg will be dead before November