Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CSvIxWEotOs
paintschainer.preferred.tech/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oops
First chapter:
>>>/maka/424

v11c46

Out of this entire school of elite weapons and meisters she chooses a bunch of one star students? Not the best plan imo.

I think the class that's shown, where all the characters from, is like the advanced class for the seniors. What I kind of wonder is what the people who don't become death scythes or teachers do after they graduate? A degree from Shibusen seems like a gender studies degree.

I think some of them become those guys who wear suits and are never explained.

Good point. They seemed sort of useless but they probably could have graduated.

IMO they should've just left Arachnaphobia in the amazon. They'll probably all die of parasites and diarrhea anyway.

I really like things with tentacles.

Don't channel your perverted fetishes through sweet kagura

I tried to find some hentai of Kagura with tentacles but I didn't see any. I'll have to get back to the search but I'll post more manga first.

v11c47

I actually watched the first episode of gintama today and kagura's cute voice fits her so well. I am sure there is plenty of hentai with her dog though

uhh…

I remember you said the African death scythe comes later in the story. Is he gonna be the monkey?!?!?

Did you like it? Her voice actor is pretty great, unfortunately there are a handfull of forgettable episodes between the first 2 episodes and Kagura's proper introduction. It's just Gin and Simpachi and it sucks.
Most of the hentai I've seen with Kagura pairs her with the blonde one from the police. There are some kind of good moments between the two in the series but it's still not my favorite pairing. I wish there was more with the dog.

I think that's South America, and I don't remember which one's the scythe and which one's the technician but yeah that's the Death Scythe that's following them.
I don't think Africa appears until like the very last arc.

It was pretty entertaining and made me laugh. It's interesting how they combine samurai age stuff with futuristic alien stuff. When that one guy pulled out the lightsaber I became so confused.

` ͜ʖ´

A lot of the concept kind of gets lost arc-to-arc. Where some arcs it will be really prominent and interesting and then there will be a few arcs where they don't leave Tokyo and you don't see any aliens except for Kagura. So if you're going to get into it then you definitely have to like the humor and characters.

I wish there was more Maka in thigh-highs.

Why are there red sperm cells floating around

Souls.

kek why are you posting penises in the second pic

Makaposter please try to hold in your sexual urges. This is unbecoming of you.

I am not makaposter I am someone far sinister

I don't post hentai of girls that young.

What's up.

you mean like this?

These look slightly older but still a little young for my taste.

This is hilarious.

It's not Maka's fault Giriko likes skanks.

I like how this part was written so you didn't know it was kid until "hit me perfectly in the center".

Whenever Ika Musume opens her mouth, my noodle gets inked

How dare you.

end

This is copyrighted by soul eater creators they will copyright strike your channel

Tomorrow is looking to be good. Hopefully we get to see some arachne vs medusa

I didnt even notice that kek
It was hard keeping track of the characters this chapter but that added confusion made it better.

What does that mean?

This is a pretty good stopping point but this arc is sort of big. I might try to do some more chapters tomorrow if you want. It would be kind of a marathon to do all of it tomorrow but I think it would be manageable to do it in like 2 days.

Jewtube is all knowing and powerful. It will take down your thread over copyright. You will receive a copyright strike.

Youtube is owned by google. You used google to get here. Kekm8

Yeah I think it was intentionally ambiguous until they made it really obvious, like showing Maka's boot or pointing out Ox's hair.

Is this supposed to be dirty talk? I'm not into erping.

Not a video.
Also I don't have an account.
Is this site even listed on google?

I didn't notice the hg thread. Nice Tsugumi.

the people's rules at the bottom are very respectable. Anyone ever hear of that site before? I might check it out

There was an AMA I was waiting for on reddit that happened today and I had my comment typed before it opened, then as soon as it started I submitted my question. Despite getting copious upboats the guy ignored it because apparently it was autistic and complicated.
Or more likely it was just the agent of the person it was supposed to be.

AMA's are highly controlled. They ignore questions that could potentially hurt the company the person is contracted to

What was the question

I was aware that there were shady things all over the site but it wasn't on the AMA sub. I guess I should have expected because reddit but I was still sort of surprised because it was a small sub.

Not saying because I use reddit account for buying drugs sometimes.

You're gonna get imprisoned.

I've done surprisingly well. The stings are obvious, the legit people get a lot of vouches from people that have been members for years.

yeah but everything you do on there is connected to an account in your name. It could be traced very easily. And social media sites are notorious for selling off your data

Why not stick to DNM? That way you have a good 4-5 proxies at once, its completely anonymous, there are better reputation systems, and you can use PGP encryptions and TAILS to make it even harder for your shit to be tracked. If you're paranoid enough, you could get your bitcoin tumbled.

Reddit is hardly considered, "safe". Only problem with DNM is that if you're caught, you're caught hard. Cause drugs in mail are a felony

Why would it be in my name though? There's no verified email or anything connecting the account to anything I own other than the ip that I log into the website from (for which I can use a proxy).
I use DNMs for some stuff but the only way that opiates on DNMs approach regular street prices is if you get several grams at a time direct from SE asia, and anything coming out of Thailand/Myanmar could just get taken because someone that works for the post office thought there was something valuable they'd like to have in the package. Very low likely to get arrested but very high probability of things going missing.
Besides that I'm also white and have a lawyer on retainer for drug arrests, so it's not really a big deal. If you're stopped with heroin and you're dressed nicely and don't speak in ebonics most cops will just let you go because they figure you'll fight it anyway.

kek

how often do you do the shit anyway? I havent touched speed in months, and I feel much better. I dont care to ever do it again

You have to make it clear before the officer decides to process you that he'll be forced to choose between:
But also not make it seem like a personal challenge or be overly flippant. Cops in cities basically don't get paid to testify against white people for drug crimes.

What ice or dope?

dope

The last time I did it was like 20 minutes ago but I quit every month or so for a few days.

You're gonna get hooked af

shit didnt know she had a smug face it looked like sad

It sounds like you have experience with getting caught with drugs.

(`Δ´)!

I like to say, "be good; or be good at it" set yourself in a position that you wont be caught. And if you are, find a way out

You never really get used to it but I don't have problems with quitting. It sucks but I can do it.

I got better at it when I stopped being so self-righteous and got a haircut. But yeah.

So today we're more than halfway through the manga and we just finished the scene with the squid so there's only one way to commemorate it.

end

I disapprove of the lewding of this once pure thread.

I'll make a clean thread tomorrow. I just like tentacles a lot (even though it's snakes I just consider that a plot point).

Nah it's fine, I was just joshing with ya.

v12c48

Medusa looks like she is wearing a hijab in these panels. Also why is it called Baba Yaga's castle when its arachne's and its built like a spider.

burqa*

Maybe it's because Baba Yaga had a house with legs and this thing also has legs.
I don't remember an explanation tying it to the baba yaga in SE.
I'm not normally that into arab dress but Medusa does look kind of cute in that panel.

I just found out that kim is the pink haired girl from Soul Eater Not.

I didn't realize that either. I honestly just watched Not like once (except the parts with Maka in it) and it was a couple of years ago.
Did Kim do anything in Not?

Can you guess who it is?

bitches be crazy

Not sure cause I only saw the first 2 episodes and found out when I was looking for some pics of her.

I'm gonna guess blackstar cause it reminds me of the other time where he tripped arachnophobia's alarm.

I actually thought the writing of this could've been better. Instead of Ox instantly being like "oh it's the moral manipulation machine" he could've had a cool moment of uncertainty about Kim.
Oh yeah I guess that happened in the anime.

v13c49

Ehhhh It was already pretty cliched. I could tell what was gonna happen from the second mosquito rolled up in that limo. And Ox is pretty smart so it makes sense for him to figure out why she would be acting like that.

Pretty sure it happened in the manga too when it was blackstar vs mifune round 2

This cover is cool to.

Yeah I guess it's always more conspicuous when he's absent.

Tsubaki looks pretty cool with those markings on her, so does that new weapon he is holding.

Has Tsubaki gotten sexier or is it just me

does anyone have pics of gif related naykid

I don't know, the drawings have gotten better and her boobs have shrunk but I'm not that into that outfit. Her face is a little more unique though.

I'm going to guess not.

Well I guess it was sort of true for 10 pages

god thats fucking hot

It would be better if she were flat though

Ain't room enough for 2 pettankos in this manga.

You want more today? This arc is pretty fast when it's moving and sort of long, I think doing 2 chapters a day would lose some momentum.

Black star's character development is much more believable here whereas in the anime he randomly got over his loss streak. I also like this weapon more then the red sword but seeing white star in the anime was pretty cool too.

I still think the power levels are wonky as fuck though. I get that black star is supposed to be strong for his age but sid with a death scythe couldn't beat mifune and here mifune and black star are seen as equals and I assume black star is gonna win this. Just seems weird that black star is like the strongest good guy bar death scythe and stein when he is just a kid/teen

Yeah, you started posting earlier today so there is plenty of time left in the night.

bar shinigami*

The powerlevels definitely aren't clear. I guess based on what's been shown I would think Sid and a Death Scythe would have an advantage over mifune. His style is espionage and in their first encounter Sid probably could've shot Mifune if he went for him first (could be he only blocked his second shot because Sid hit Mosquito first).
It's not really clear who had the advantage in the second round, but in the interview Sid seemed to think that he could've killed Mifune if it wasn't the goal, but if he had an upper hand it didn't come across in his dialogue with Mifune (which seemed to contradict itself to me).
Plus there are a few other death scythe/weapon meister combos that haven't been shown yet.

I thought the character development in this was better than in the anime. I didn't really care for Blackstar in the anime or prior to this chapter. But he comes along as a character.

v13c50

Pretty sure this is where they got some of blackstar's moves in the fight against the Kishin in the anime but didn't explain how any of it happened. It kind of reminds me of Killua from HxH.

This fight is really good. Both sides doing badass shit. The way Mifune is handling his swords kinda reminds me of Killer Bee from naruto, and black star's thing reminds me of shadow clones.

I like this fight to.
Sounds like an interesting character.

Never seen it probably should watch more anime but that name sounds familiar. Isn't he the trap.

There is no way crona is being held as a hostage. Maka is pretty dumb for believing her.

This never made any sense. When Asura just got revived and was still sore from sitting in a bag for however long, he literally flicked away kid and black star. Then in the finale they can actually hold him off for a bit
like wtf does the anime studio not know what consistency is? and I realize that black star got a bit of a power up but not that much.

Holy fuck they actually defiled Asura. Curse those bastards.

youtu.be/CSvIxWEotOs
Sometimes people say Killua is a cuteboy but the trap from the show is the catgirl, Neferpitou. The way he fights sometimes is moving at different speeds and it looks like he's in different places.
Maka comes across as gullible but Soul isn't really proposing that they do anything different, they're kind of stuck.

Yeah there really just wasn't the space for character development. The Kishin came across as a huge pushover in the anime.

Fugging A. The weirdest thing to me about the fandom is that they actually seem to think mixing a pony cartoon with other stuff comes across as badass.

He seems OP as fuck. Also the smug face he had was great. I had to make sure my proxy was on before clicking that link cause it looked shady as fuck as youtu.be

Harvar is trying to upgrade from background character to side character. They keep saying kim is a witch but she has never shown magic powers. Why is she so useless.

Yeah Killua kind of cool, a lot like Blackstar.
I copied the link for embedding and then forgot that we don't have it right now.
This is pretty much Harvar's moment. I think Kim's powers come into play a little later, but she's pretty much helpless.

v13c51

Soul looks like a faggy hipster

Yeah like the next panel kek. I guess I spoke too soon on her having no powers.

All these pervy jokes and this raccoon form are making me a fan of kim all of a sudden.

I didn't want to give anything away. I forgot she was a raccoon, I don't really see it. Kim is pretty cute but I don't think she makes so many lewd jokes when she's not brainwashed.

NOT THE PILLARS

I love this scene.

oops spoilers were still on

I honestly dont know whether I should be in awe or laughing at this scene

Yeah the bitch is a gold digger without the brainwashing. still wud fug

I like how they had a somewhat serious conversation but the towers were the turning point. Makes you laugh and cry (not really) at the same time.

I like Liz and Paddie in the maid outfits to.

She should've kissed the pillars

Every scene that talks about the towers is funny but ox and harvar were actually pretty cool this chapter.

They're a pretty good pair. Ox is goofy, with all the more serious stoylines that were going on in this part they needed some more relief.

Yeah the maid outfits are amazing. But if you think about it, it doesn't make sense. Everyone was disguised earlier so they could blend in and not get caught but liz and patty were exposed in these outfits and no one cared and I didn't see any other maids. Whats with that?

Kagura pics never disappoint. What are those things on the side of her head called anyway (or in this case on top of her head)

That's the end of that chapter.
I don't know how many more chapters there are in this bit but I think this is more than halfway through the arc.
The Kid/Mosquito fight is one of my favorite non-Maka fights in the series.

That's true, there was no-one other than named characters that weren't in those robes.
I guess they're just titty tassles that she covers her bald spots with. I don't know if there's a name for them.

Please have mercy on my eyes

I couldn't figure out another name when I googled it. Kagura always dresses like she's Chinese for some reason that's never explained, but in chinese bun is Odango, I don't see a word for it other than "bun-covers".

"Cannon" is loose in Gintama but that has been shown multiple times lol.

Yeah I got a lot of related images when I searched chineese bun covers. I also found this kagura look a like

I was hesitant on watching the show cause the large number of episodes and I never heard of it before you told me but the comedy is actually hilarious.
Kagura's back story is so weird though, do her parents not care about her? letting her child go to a different planet for money and food doesn't seem like good parenting.
Also when kagura's umbrella started shooting bullets my eyes flung wide open in shock.

The really high slits (especially in the second one) with the bun covers are pretty sexy. Kagura usually wears pants under her dress but bare legs and high slits are a pretty nice look.
FWIW I wouldn't necessarily recommend binge-watching Gintama, I've been taking breaks pretty regularly and watching shorter stuff, which I usually don't do. But I enjoy it.
You're going to fucking love Kagura's dad. He's soooo based pic related.
Her brother comes in to, I think he's one of the over-arcing bad guys for the really big plot but I haven't seen a lot of him but he's cool. I don't remember anything about her mom.
As far as their species goes Kagura is actually a huge softie, but when it comes down to fighting she can almost always take care of herself.
She doesn't shoot the umbrella as much as I'd like but it's pretty cool when she does.

Did you find a character name for those?

The first one is apparently Miku and the second one is ibaraki kasen from touhou.

Is it because it has so many episodes or does it get stale after a while of binge watching it?

why do spoiler images re enable itself after a post of not using it…

Ah I see, I never got into Touhou- I was really bad at them.
I wouldn't say it ever got stale for me, but it might have if I didn't take breaks. It's just really different from watching other long animes with really big story arcs that you get engrossed in. Even though I like it it doesn't necessarily go fast.

I've had problems with that as well, it seems inconsistent but maybe I just forget.

This might seem a bit random and a little tripfaggy but thanks for doing these threads. They are by far my most favorite threads on Holla Forums and I actively look forward to them. I feel the need to say this cause they make me pretty happy and I don't think I've shown how grateful I am for them.

Thanks, I wouldn't be posting it if you weren't responding. I wasn't sure anyone would stick with a manga this long but it's fun reading it with you.

KEK
nazi confirmed

modpost because this thread was being eaten by alacrity daemoned

v13c52

I love fullmetal alchemist so much so this crossover image is pretty sweet.

I never saw Brotherhood but the first one was pretty good, barring the obvious problems that animes deviating from the source material run into. Definitely had some of the best supporting characters and villains.
It's a sweet picture but it's ruined for me because I once read a really autistic fanfiction where Edward and Maka fought. I stopped reading those because they're invariably terrible.

Free is a badass but Mosquito just looks like he eats attacks in this fight.
Also the site is really slow putting my posts up and sometimes giving me errors. The last time I had these problems the site went down.

I actually began watching it partly cause of you. You made a wallpaper thread and spammed it with a bunch of soul eater stuff so I posted something along the lines of "why are you posting the most normie anime next to naruto" just to fuck with you and someone else responded with "fullmetal alchemist is probably the most normie meme but naruto is pretty close"
I felt bad cause I never saw it and it's considered normie tier so i began watching it and actually liked it.

I love when it whites out kids eyes. He looks so badass when that happens.

I was having similar issues and was wondering if it was just me. Hopefully it doesn't go down again. Free is pretty cool but that kick combo into a face shot was perfect.

Heh, granted normie-tier is more a buzzword but it's always trendy to talk shit about good shonens. IMO anime as a genre just doesn't do "deep and nuanced" super well (which I guess is why I don't post on /a/ a lot). FMA is solid despite it's faults.
It's giving me the regular 404 page once in a while which it didn't do when the site went down, so hopefully not.

uhh sorry the fucking site ate my post, this should be before

v14c53
There's extra junk in the next few volumes, including I think some character popularity polls which I always find amusing.

Holy shit not only does he look dapper as fuck he just raped those 2 like it was nothing. He should stay like this all the time. Does he still have 400 more years left of a power boost or was 800 years just in the anime.

Thats eibon?!? da fuq is going on here.

Iirc that's his final form. I felt really stupid for not realizing until this point that he's a vampire.
There are a few plot twists to go with eibon. But he's cool.

But his name is literally mosquito…
Is he some sort of hybrid between vampire and mosquito creature?
this buggy ass shit is getting real annoying, if its going down just go down already

This shit is getting real fucky.

Yeah it's kind of a mix of tropes. But the blood sucking for strength, outfit, affinity for fancy things and old age fit.

This is so tense. You can tell cause this is the first time patty is legitimately scared and kid is much more serious.

This shit gets real.

I'm going to claim a board on 8ch.pl really quick because this is unbearable.

Isn't free immortal? Why is he still down when he should be able to tank attacks like that.

I got worried for a second cause when I tried updating the page it told me the thread was pruned or deleted.

They don't really explain what immortality entails but he's capable of being injured to the point of being out of a fight.
I'm going to post on 8ch.pl/maka/ for the rest of the night because this is suspenseful and I'd hate for the errors to spoil something.

Actually looking back at the panel where he got hit it looks like free got cleaved in half. I guess he is still regenerating or whatever he does at this point so it makes sense.

Just so everything's in one place on the off-chance that there's someone reading these during the day or something I'll post everything I just put on .pl

v14c57

Seeing black star's broken fingers wag around during the fight is hilarious.
I feel like if they kept fighting with their stuff up (infinite sword style and tsubakis soul stuff) then mifune woulda came out on top, blackstar only won cause he tanked better.

That could be true. Honestly I would've been pissed if I were Tsubaki but I guess Mifune was the first to start using one sword.

I don't really know what the fuck this is supposed to be.

v15c58

He felt bad for killing his dad and decided to let this little fucker win.

Mifune even got the hit off first. Am I supposed to believe a samurai of mifune's caliber wouldnt have just chopped off his opponents head? Thats some top tier plot armor.

I guess its his soul blowing up or something.

ID: posts (% total posts)

48c28b: 179 (71.89%)
f1f06d: 26 (10.44%)
155dcf: 21 (8.43%)
da4a03: 6 (2.41%)
c84655: 3 (1.2%)
0e400f: 3 (1.2%)
29cc69: 3 (1.2%)
278893: 3 (1.2%)
9aa306: 2 (0.8%)
01b3fd: 2 (0.8%)
71c9ba: 1 (0.4%)

Plot armor is a strong term but it definitely qualifies here IMO. When they're just using swords you can't even say something handwavy about magic or souls.

More unique posters that I would've guessed to be completely honest.

I actually expected it to be higher
Also ID test

My ID kept changing throughout the thread

Here's an updated count. Looks legit except you're off by one. Probaby a timing issue

48c28b: 181 (71.26%)
f1f06d: 28 (11.02%)
155dcf: 21 (8.27%)
da4a03: 6 (2.36%)
c84655: 3 (1.18%)
0e400f: 3 (1.18%)
29cc69: 3 (1.18%)
278893: 3 (1.18%)
9aa306: 2 (0.79%)
01b3fd: 2 (0.79%)
71c9ba: 1 (0.39%)
7c9604: 1 (0.39%)

That makes sense. I was under the impression it was us plus a few posts by madexx.

Was this meant to respond to

?

I like loli medusa and normal arachne. But image LOLI ARACHNE

imagine*

I was hoping it already existed and went looking for it but I suppose it's too good for this internet.
Could be great though. The loli adventures of the gorgon sisters is good concept for a spin-off.

Medusa looked so smug before that cat-fight escalated.

She is probably the most smug character in the series.

Muh dick? I think? I'm not actually sure about this.

I didn't clip her as hard as I should have because they're all smug but she's probably one of the most smug characters I've seen.
That panel could definitely be from something sexy.

Wow. Maka actually looks competent for once.

Heh, she's more in her element for sure.

v15c59

how many chapters are you gonna post tonight?

I imagine medusa had foam coming out of her mouth and she was just violently twitching on the ground

Definitely looks like butt stuff to me.
I guess this is the 3rd, I'll probably do 4 and see what time it is and how close to done to the arc it is.
I didn't mean to stay up so late the last couple nights because I've had to get up a little before 8 the last couple of days, so definitely not that late.

That must suck. Yesterday felt like a marathon and my brain felt fried from the soul eater influx.

It was probably a little much. I think that was 5 or 6 chapters but also took a little longer because of switching sites.

I like this panel.

Yeah it looks cool. I like the way maka handles her scythe especially in the first episode when she was fighting jack the ripper. They probably didn't keep it up cause it costs too much to animate.

Is it just me or is the thread not bumping? Odd.

I guess the bump limit changed.
I've always thought the same thing, even when she was fighting Blair in the first episode there was more movement than most of the later fights. There was some of that in the two action scenes she was in in Not as well.
IMO it needs a remake but I'd probably critique anything they do.

Fabulous Maka.

I should say though, as much as I complain about the animation and the way they cut down the plot I do really like the coloring and character design from that version.

This is too suspenseful a place to end so I'll do one more chapter.

v15c60

I actually didn't like her little showcase in soul eater not all that much. The way the scythe was magically bouncing around her body seemed stupid. I liked it better when she was manually spinning it around since it seemed more skillful

Damn! She looks amazing here. Whenever I saw that dress in a fanart I thought it was just a dress and not an actual power up. What is it anyway? Soul energy?

Ok so its black blood armor. Pretty sick tbh, crona better get his own version.

If you recall it was shown in episode 20 just to incorporated.

Maybe that's what his dress has been all along?

I like how Arachne's backup plan was to turn into a giant fucking spider and then she says she's going to die because she doesn't have enough attack power.
It's kind of vague but if her soul wavelength was getting drowned out when she was putting all her effort into that I don't see why she would have a better chance than if they were both fighting in the first place.

Oh wow I didn't notice either of those things before.

Goodbye loli medusa it was fun while it lasted.

Maka had a pretty strong showing here, arachne never had a upper hand the entire fight. I wonder how the trio of main characters stacks up against each other now.

The anti demon wavelength countered all of arachne's insanity/mind magic pretty hard.

I think if they were to fight against each other it would be Kid >>> Blackstar >> Maka but Maka's skillset doesn't really do her any favors in that scenario. I guess the difference between Blackstar and Kid is debatable at this point but I didn't think the fight with Mifune was super impressive.
I like the monkey,

In true Okubo fashion more questions are raised at the end of the chapter.

Well since kid was fast enough to fight mosquito in 400 year form, who is fast enough to speed blitz and chop up people like free and kid before his boost(and kid before this boost was fast enough to blitz blackstar and combo his ass during the fight at shibusen), doesn't that mean that kid can just speed rush people and shoot them in the face before they react.

Is it gay if I? Actually nevermind…

Where do you get these colored pages from? I like em.

Yeah I think Kid is pretty OP once the lines start to connect but Noah's book is kind of like a kryptonite. I don't really remember exactly how it works but getting him back is obviously another arc.
just saying Chrona is officially androgynous in the manga so it's definitely not gay but it's not particularly hetero either
I was trying the coloring myself on here
paintschainer.preferred.tech/
But it doesn't work very well with the way SE is colored, it works better with things that have more defined lines. At some point in the next couple of months I might buy a big tablet for shading because it's not that hard with the right software but it's hard with a mouse.

That's a pretty cool site, I'll play around with it later.

That's some juicy stuff. If it was in a doujin I would think the artist did it himself. I find the implication funny though,
"hey what do you do in your free time"
"oh you know, coloring in doujins, the usual stuff"
Pretty neat hobby you have lol

It's a strange way to spend time but some of the doujins I've just looked through so many times that I figured it was worth it. One day I'll figure out a better way to do it.
It's easy to make stuff look ok but then when I try to do more details it fucks everything up.