This shit is triggering my autism

This shit is triggering my autism

They should all be titled by the same standard

Either include "Star Wars" in all the articles names or don't, and include the episode number or don't, and don't just call ANH "Star Wars"

Star Wars was the first one, and for quite a while the only one.
When they made Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi everybody still called the first one Star Wars and the the sequels by their titles.
Worked great for decades until the jews made a trilogy of Toy commercials and literal children suddenly considered themselves Star Wars fans.

the original trilogy was so mature lol

Worst one

Well, it didn't have a CGI nigger stepping into poopoo and making fart jokes.

I found you, you're in my sights. *bang*, last thing you'll hear

Oh shit I forgot about that too, I guess that can stay how it is because it's not one of the main "Episodes"

They are called
Star Wars
Empire Strikes Back
Return of the Jedi
Episode I: The Phantom Menace
Episode II: Attack of the Clones
Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
Episode IV Part 2 VII: The Force Awakens
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
Episode VIIIIIIIIII: The Last Jedi
Han Solo: STAR WARS

The first movie made in the trilogy was the first one for such a long time… 3 years
Wow user your such a genius!

They are called
Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace
Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones
Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope
Star Wars Episode V: Empire Strikes Back
Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi

Disneyshite
Star Wars Episode IV Part 2 VII: The Force Awakens
Star Wars: Episode VIIIIIIIIII: The Last Jedi Not to be confused with Star Wars: The Last Jedi
Han Solo: STAR WARS - A New Name

…ok?

I'm a lucas guy too and hated tfa but rogue one was alright

they were both good

No it was not good in any way

what was so bad about it?

This, big prequel guy here and Rouge One was better than Return.

It's just called Star Wars. Fuck Lucas and his changes.

Just because you were too young to notice doesn't mean the original trilogy weren't toy comercials too.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg29Sa6QFes

kek

huh

the right stuff

I'm from r/fuck_the_altright and I have to say its disgusting how this white supremacist's hate speech has been normalized and is being feed to young children. We've organized with Neogaf to get this hate speech taken down from youtube soon.

Episode I: The Phantom Menace
Episode II: Attack of the Clones
Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
Episode IV: A New Hope
Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
Episode VI: Return of the jedi
That's the entirety of the Star Wars saga. The only reason ANH wasn't titled or had a number was because it had to work as a standalone film in case it didn't warrant sequels.

Then came the Disneykike shit and broke the naming conventions, making it clear they're not a part of the saga.

Star The Force Awakens Wars
Star The Last Jedi Wars

The logic appears to be using the original release titles

They don't want to use the Episode naming convention in the marketing out of fear of upsetting prequel haters.

Much easier to use pre-existing images than design new logos

That's IMDb, it's both user submitted and a convoluted mess

They're more or less doing what ESB and RotJ did, have the episode numbering in the opening crawls but use Star Wars: Subtitle in the marketing. Kennedy probably wanted to evoke these movies are both not the prequels and accessible to newbies. Also Star Wars.

i don't know who approved this shit but they need to get kicked in the face. literally everything in the eu has had a title crawl regardless of who it was about.

nigger the first toys came out in 1978.

with the exception of the farce engorges, that's more or less how i would rate them, but i would flip rots and rotj and knock esb down a peg because i think anh is the best. meanwhile "episode 7" would have a solid 4/10. shit, rogue one would probably have like a 6.5/10. but that's just me.

why the fuck do 2, 3 and 6 all have the same clip. also, drew struzan is a cuckold for not at least trying to make his tfa poster as good as the prequels. shows you how bad it was.

this guy gets it

lucas also hated tfa and liked rogue one, it's an obvious sign that something went wrong/right.

fuck off cuck, esb was always episode v and so on.

That wasn't struzan, he did a different poster for conventions and shit

They've figured people will never get sick of the MCU because they don't release an "Avengers" movie every year

i wasn't talking about the ridiculous photoshop poster, i meant pic related

I assumed that's what you were talking about when you replied to