CNN's David Gregory Literally Just Can't Anymore When It Comes to Donald Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HpQCC
archive.is/o1FPz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Gregory_(journalist)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

archive.is/HpQCC

It's always been said that lesser men have no place among giants.
Today is no exception.

So basically they've already solidified Hillary's PR team spin into a fact.

There never was any proof or any proof that it was even hacked and not an inside leak.

This pretty much.

All the more reason why going to war with him like these war-mongers want is a bad idea. Do they really think Putin won't launch every nuke he has if shit hits the fan? And the very cities these fucks live in will be the first hit and the hardest.

This gray gay monkey-looking fucker should just officially join Hillary's campaign already.

good, then stfu finally

Do they even listen to themselves? "Russia is bad because they exposed the democrats corruption." They will be lucky if anyone believes anything they ever say again.

Like I just can't like wow just wow really just wow like come one are you fucking kidding me?!

[…] Russia, which by all accounts was behind the leak of one of our major political parties

Top wew. They sure spun the hell out of that in a hurry.

when the fuck did this albino chimp get hired by CNN?

OY VEY!

Communist News Network in a nutshell.

Look at the background behind nearly all of them, a lot are literally zionist terrorists who should be tried for crimes against humanity.

PRESENT DAY
PRESENT TIME
HAHAHAHAHA

My "let's make some money Holla Forums" thread was sunk by the crooked MODS. This fucking bullshit click-bait will stay up for a week

Although all of the mods eat massive bowls of cock, it's mainly imkampfy. He's shilling the fuck out of the Colbert sticky right now.

All these cracks in the facade…it's a beautiful thing.

If you are a journalist over the age of thirty and / or have more than 4 years in the profession, you will be deported to Africa after the happening.

High-profile cucks like Anderson Cooper and David Gregory should probably be given a complimentary shower before their trip.

So are they going to refute whats actually in the leaks or are they going to keep parroting Cold War propaganda jargon?

I'm just kidding, we all know what happens to reporters who dig too deep into the Clintons.

They don't know, they haven't gotten their new marching orders, since they can't e-mail them out.

Holy shit, it boggles the mind how anyone can get in front of the camera and push these brainfarts with a straight face.
They must be brainwashed or something

I wouldn't mind seeing Anderson Pooper permanently locked in a cage.

You'd put a quarter in a slot and he'd have to dance like a chicken at the State Fair for some food pellets.

Translation: Russia is a scapegoat but fuck it, it's not the news' job to investigate claims.

He can fuck off

More typical spin - it's worse to joke about Russian spies than to break the law and get away with it.

Leftists should hang. They are utterly incapable of morals or even consistent thought.

Every single time.

Can't even keep their story straight. They're basically admitting that there is something important among the deleted e-mails. If it's just low level stuff, why worry about Putin having a look?

This thread is prime circlejerk material. I didn't see your thread but it was probably meta and sad. Feel free to prove me wrong though, I'm not an enemy.

Russian nuclear strategy involves deploying tactical nuclear strikes against conventional threats large enough. Remember when Saudi Arabia and Turkey were massing troops and tried to directly intervene in the Syrian War on the side of their Salafist puppets?
The Russkites directly told them that they'd nuke their troops.

Yea, isn't this the fucking retarded that advocated for gun control, then brought a 30 round mag (which was banned in DC or some shit at the time) on set? I just found it hilarious that the police later contacted him about the ordeal. The damage control was hysterical.

Nukes are glorified ordinance. Nothing to lose sleep over.

The media is so fucking out of touch it's amazing.

archive.is/o1FPz
you should look at their actual shills
They don't even act like real human beings

oh great thread. i love how you coptypasta'd the whole article. Oh and the pics are a nice touch. I can tell you're an oldfag, wassup user

Delicious.

God dammit Holla Forums why do you have to be always right

He has a very simian face. When did CNN start hiring Brazilians?

Not only that but it's obvious this email scandal is to distract from the actual email scandal. Has pol gone full retard or has someone else here pointed that out?

I'll just leave this here.

Kill yourself you homosexual

thanks for adding to it user

EVERY FUCKING TIME!

Pure coincidence?

The classic name game.
"OY VEY! I'm mistah, uh, (((Gregory)))!"

I need another cup of coffee, I didn't automatically suspect this… how embarrassing, I need to get more sleep before I get up in the morning.

how? why?

This guy is the JUST of cable news media.

He got fired in like a year from Meet The Press, which was like when they demoted Conan and gave Jay Leno his job back.

He is a hack. If there's something important in the news you make no point to quote his views on it as they are irrelevant.

Like clockwork.

How do people not see through this shit?!

CNN is a proven DNC corroborator. Nothing they say matters.

Can't decide which version is more appropriate anymore so I'll post both…

Meanwhile there was that one DNC staffer who got the Clinton treatment a couple months ago right after the 'dnc hack' was announced.

The theory that he was the leaker and they killed him for it is pretty solid.

it needs an update

something like this

Gotta hand it to him, that's some advanced cryptokikery, I actually thought that he was a goy for a minute.

EVERY FUCKIN TIME

he looks like an ape.

Seems at least a third of the nation wholly believes or thinks just like them. Almost half the voting population at least listens to them. And the fucking 'republican' side isn't all that much better, fucking blowhard boomer bullshit yapping.

In the happening. The real question will be what to do with these kind of subhumans. If they cannot think logically, they will instead feel just as the various types of propaganda has conditioned them to. Which makes them solid system supporters in a happening. Meaning they are clearly the enemy of anyone like us.

Do we enslave them outright, partially cull the most vile, round them up and try to break their conditioning, or just wipe them out to a man woman and child? I am kinda tossed on this.

Killing them all by crushing the support system seems to be the most easily accomplished way of breaking them. Starving them to death allows nature's chaos to either teach those whom can be taught how reality is, and consume the rest, but that is pretty fucking indiscriminate (lots of good people will be caught up in it as well) and makes it damned hard to construct anything after that can be predicted. And I myself would really like to wipe the fucking kikes out as a matter of course at the very least, and that isn't going to happen if only small local population areas are viable for years after. Gives the fucking yids time to bring their world wide forces into our fucking nation and overwhelm us while we are just trying to pick up the pieces.

There is a major catch 22 going on when it comes to these fucking faggots whom believe this shit. Hell, part of me thinks it may be worth starting a nuke war so long as the first fucking nukes wipe the entirety of demon worshiping land out before we have Russia cleans our cities in sun fire. But there aint shit I can do for radiation.

These fucking choices suck.

sad thing is, there are people a vast MAJORITY of people who will believe this shit.

America is stupid. End of story