Currently unemployed, still a virgin, live with my sister, have no friends

Currently unemployed, still a virgin, live with my sister, have no friends.

I should just end it all right?

Other urls found in this thread:

gutenberg.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe, does your sister love you?

Go to college, take political theory, woman's studies, and holocaust gender studies. Proceed to become a Eurocrat and win life.

If you do, make sure to have sex with your sister before you kill yourself. It might hold you from killing yourself, but depending on how things go, you might want to kill yourself right after it or some time later.
t. fucked my sister

No, these are all fixable problems, don't be too hard on yourself, find some skill or craft you like if you don't have one already and keep at it.

Yes, ask for your sister's help to end your virginity.

She loves me the same way a detached step mom loves her step son

I refuse to fuck a black girl

I have no skills, I waste my days 24 7 playing with Linux commands and playing monster hunter and roguelikes.

You Holla Forumsacks really expose yourself when you're outside of your safe space.

Then go ahead and kill yourself. She doesn't seem to care about you, so there's that.

Yep, just your everyday polfag here.
Not like I just have a preference for non black women.
You know how it is, growing up with only black women, I kinda don't want it in my sex life too much either

So you're just new then.

Im not a pol tard because I don't agree with their politics and over exaggeration on race.
I posted my face because I'm amused, me being black could be determined by reading the fucking thread.
You stupid, degenerate, fucking idiot.

You need to be the one ending it all

80% of everything is bullshit and not as hard as people make it out to be.
Go get a nice soft union job.

But what if I want to enjoy what I do.

Then don't make it your job. Do you want to be an artist or something? Then here's the way you play it:

1. Get an easy day job that covers the bills.
2. Take wild risks that are unconstrained in your art until you hit it big.

Haven't laughed so hard in a long time.

get a job if that matters to you
doesn't matter
has family that cares enough about to let you live with them, that is a good thing, asshole
welcome to being an adult

Thanks man
But , like every autist, I want to be a game designer, I made a shmup, but ended up not liking the main mechanic and stopped development

It may be time to dust off kitsune and Aquila u/o air force. (Even though another game has already taken my mechanic)

But why,
I want to fuck
I want to hangout with my friends
I don't want some shit job that not only isn't fun, but doesn't pay the bills.
The living with my sister thing was just to show that I'm a leech to my family., Not that I don't respect her(distant) love and care.

Cool. You sound a lot like me, so here's an extra tip:
There are repetitive jobs where you can listen to whatever you want while you work. At jobs like this, you can digest a megaton of material with audiobooks that you'd probably never even encounter otherwise. You can listen to entire courses on whatever you want, five times if you want, so you get them down.
Alternatively, you can just design shit in your head all day while you're working some days.
A lot of jobs use so little of your faculties that you're pretty much being paid to do research.

My first suggestion is data entry and my second is some kind of driving.

Data entry

Yeah. Get a data entry job. You can probably type fast, right? Most kids can't. They poke tablets all day. It's a legitimate skill these days.

If you can't, just play Typing of the Dead or Typeracer until you hit 80wpm.

You should kill yourself for being a nigger.

the only person that give a shit about what you want is you, fag. I would recommend you get a job before trying to get a 3DPD to fuck tho.
Honestly, most of your 'problems' could be solved by getting a job.

I can only get about 74 rn. And that's only because I have good dexterity from shit posting and playing games.
Does data entry pay well?

If your serious about it, then go out with a bang, OP.
Find a antifa or SJW protest, bring a fuckload of weapons, and kill as many as possible.
Make sure to run them over too just before you jump out and start shooting.

Reasonably. I make about $15/hr+benefits, but I'm unionized, so I'm lucky.

It really is for the best

Yes

Dude, I forgot to post I have a tragic ticket in South Carolina for 400 us deneros
Getting the rope ready now

Its cool your sister loves you like that.

eww shut up nigger loving kike shill.

Yeah?

And then you wake up again as a newborn infant with your memories wiped.

u should, u pathetic sack of shit

Fuck, you have a job. Cool.
How's life? I got axed recently.
Didn't even have time to make enough money to buy a new PC.

We care

sure, we'll make sure to cheer you on. make sure to livestream it while raping your sister tbh

it gets better bro, you just need to become a gruf man. remember life's glories are only won through suffering. I mean this.

Are there any subjects(math, philosophy, history, science, etc.) that you're interested in? Study that, there are tons of resources on the internet to do so.
Here's a website with a lot of books. gutenberg.org/

Find something you like and work at it. It doesn't matter how small, if you work at it and
'get good', it becomes a source of self-esteem.

Find a useful craft that you like and work on that. (something like woodworking.) Use this hobby and the skills you've learned from it to get a job. Maybe enter trade school.

Basically, find something that you both like and is(or will be) useful later on in life and study/do it.

I'm in the same boat user.(I live with my parents though.)

I honestly want to kill myself since no one on my family really cares about me anymore, but dont wanna ruins my family reputation.

YOU CAN MAKE IT user, WE CAN ALL MAKE IT BUT WE GOT TO TAKE THAT FIRST STEP IF YOU WANT TO SEE THAT CHANGE

Not OP, but that is some solid advice.

Suicide is always a option. These idiots are just brainwashed and are afraid of the inevitable. Just do it OP.

I've been unemployed since 2011, had sex in 2008 last time, live alone, no friends