WikiLeaks Releases Hacked Audio of DNC Voicemails!

After releasing nearly 20,000 emails from the US Democratic National Committee, WikiLeaks has dumped audio recordings from the organization.

The new release includes 29 voice messages pulled from the emails of high-ranking DNC officials, totaling 14 minutes.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?file=mp3&count=50#searchresult

On the night President Obama and Vice Presidential nominee Tim Kaine were scheduled to speak to the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia, the anti-secrecy whistle-blower group released hacked voicemails of top Democratic officials.

Wikileaks put up a page containing 29 mp3 files of calls, identified by phone number, running approximately 14 minutes combined.

None of the messages listened to by The Washington Times contained anything immediately obvious as embarrassing or incriminating.

However, the very fact the DNC voicemail system has been hacked is embarrassing and could augur the release of far more damaging material later.

The majority of the messages, several of the speakers of which address themselves to “Andrew,” are mostly pro-forma lasting a few seconds, and indicating only that the person has called and wants “Andrew” to call back.

Several concern matters of scheduling, for ambassador dinners, White House St. Patrick’s Day events, DNC gatherings and the Philadelphia convention. One caller asks about the best way to contact first lady Michelle Obama, and another asks “Andrew” for an unspecified favor.

A few calls are in the “unsolicited angry voter” genre, which politicians and journalists get by the bushel and are powerless over. However, they might now play as strange given the WikiLeaks released emails showing the DNC was trying to tilt the race toward Hillary Clinton.

“I am furious at what you’re doing with Bernie Sanders. He is having far too much influence,” says one of the longer callers, who identifies herself as a woman on a fixed income who donated to Hillary Clinton.

archive.is/62scr
archive.is/XlL1Q
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/27/wikileaks-releases-hacked-dnc-voicemails/
sputniknews.com/us/20160728/1043695928/wikileaks-audio-recording-release.html

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/fileid/16014/7555
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/16842
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/fileid/16842/7790
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/16866
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/fileid/16866/7797
8ch.net/tdt/res/59.html#q59
soundcloud.com/king-robbo-514456800
archive.is/1waaQ
archive.is/ZksWa
youtube.com/watch?v=lXk4E_LS33Q
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328#efmADMAFf
mediafire.com/?9t9ze5qs8d5g32k
vocaroo.com/i/s07RF5QkNmdb
vocaroo.com/i/s07VYPLKxFXF
archive.is/fSblY
archive.is/Y7oFn
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-29/wasserman-schultz-reappears-i-took-one-team
archive.is/IHTgf
pinterest.com/heidi_man77/south-africa-then-now/
youtube.com/watch?v=JI-iNJPI_6s
darkmoon.me/2014/one-quarter-wealthiest-russians-jewish/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/jewtin/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/82689397/#82732451
jpost.com/Diaspora/Putin-calls-on-European-Jews-to-take-refuge-in-Russia-442175
rt.com/news/253201-putin-russian-jews-safety
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/IdVyUhXUdGIugIqLo2JADw/
twitter.com/duncan_shona/status/759368944033464321
archive.is/bKVyh
archive.is/tloun
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/751153144856514560/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
wikileaks.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Clever Assange keeping himself in the spotlight to make the cunt panic more and more in fear of he releasing his secret bombshell. The next couple weeks are going to be extremely interesting

"Oy vey, you are not rigging it enough for Clinton!"

We need sticky now

Not a problem a little more uranium can't fix.

Holy shit.

I can't wait for a second leak where the Rockefellers finally decide on Hillary's penance.

Her penance will be to be slowly lynched by two dozen people in a public place, then having her family murdered, then having everyone she ever cared about murdered.

(checked)
Holy shit indeed

No that's our job.

Those Rockefeller degenerates will probably just make her suck off a goat in the center of a pentagram while wearing a black robe and one of those eyes-wide-shut style carnival masks.

You know how these kikes roll.

wew lads its all happening so quickly

Since it's the DNC, might be Andrew Tobias, the treasurer. I wouldn't be surprised if this is confirmed.

so is it literally nothing or is it (((nothing)))?

wew

Are there info of DNC working with Hillary's staff also included?

But sill, why was this DNC leak brought out in Friday, when this hacked emails were already brought out months ago? Did the media tried to cover this up that long until the convention? Because the only thing that I saw on CNN International and BBC World News on the TV where they only mention about the leaks, never mentioning the details and always trying to move on by ignoring the leak towards of democrats "healing the bonds"

The one months ago was about the server that was kept in a bathroom with Clinton's emails on it. She literally thought the loo witch would keep her safe.

This one is a newer hack of the DNC party's servers.

was she taking a dick up to her ass?

Well, there won't be any inquiry, that's for sure. Deleted emails, destroyed servers, Department of Justice won't touch it, the FBI won't look at it. Imagine if some leaks of all of these people working together will be leaked. They'd rather kill half of the country if people will discover about that

It could have been Slick Willy (Bill)

Transcript of audio:

I'm furious about what you're doing for Bernie Sanders, he's getting way to much influence. I'm on a fixed income and I spent over $300 (donated) to Hillary. What I see is the DNC bending over backwards for Bernie and Bernie is the worst person in the world. He shouldn't even be running in a democratic party because he's not a democrat, please don't give in to him!

I don't care about Sanders' supporters, most of them are going to vote for Hillary anyway. Quit acquiescing to this person who likes to play the victim card and also who has been attacking Hillary which gives Trump all his talking points. I will leave the democratic party if the democratic party continues to coddle Bernie Sanders. GET RID OF THEM MMMM Hole

It's great because she probably doesn;t know exactly what he has. In her mind, he could have anything. He could have her deepest darkest secrets. If she's done a lot of shit, she should be very worried.

Worry makes her stressed.
Stress increases blood pressure.
Blood pressure goes to the brain—

BARK BARK

She may not even last until the debates at this point.

Andrew Soros was paid a visit by POTUS. Just brainstorming feel free to ignore. :)

kek

THIS IS A FALSE FLAG

JUST LIKE THE Holla Forums HOAX EARLIER

DON'T BELIEVE WHAT YOU SEE – ALL JEWISH LIES

Didn't "based" Assange promise that the next leak would virtually guarantee Hillary's arrest? If he's got a nuke of that magnitude why's he holding back? Is he just waiting until the "point of no return" for the presidential race so that he can ensure a Trump victory and Democrat Party implosion? Help me out here, lads.

Either way leads to money. Last week's leak showed them funneling money from Bernie's campaign and people's lower on the totem campaigns to Hillary. IRS won't do anything about it atm since they're working for Obama. If it points to Soros, most normies won't understand, so Assanage will have to spell it out for them.

some pissed off cat lady
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/16842
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/fileid/16842/7790

another cat lady
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/16866
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/fileid/16866/7797

regardless, the point of this release seems to be to keep the berners angry.

It makes a lot of sense that cat ladies are Hillary's base. I wonder how many cat ladies there are in America?

So, this leak… is fucking nothing? Not trying to be the demoralising shill here, but it seems that Assange overpromised and underdelivered. Is there more to these "leaks" than just this?

probably more than there are Holla Forumsacks, their polar opposite

These voicemails were with the original leak last friday. He's only highlighting them today for some odd reason. He's teasing the fuck out of us.

This leak was probably to prove to the DNC that he had the voicemails. If there were incriminating shit on some of their voicemails, they'd be sweating a lot knowing that he had them, even if he didn't release them immediately.

He is teasing us, but I think his goal is making the DNC feel very nervous. He's no amateur.

gondolas make me feel sad, so you know pics related

I see, but says these were released back in Friday. so the DNC already knew he had something like this. It does make sense as a tease, but what is he waiting for? Clinton won't set foot at the DNC, there is no optimal moment to release this information. What do you guys think?

What's the name of that DNC worker that was found dead in the middle of nowhere last Sunday? Two shots to the head from behind, nothing taken from the body?

Maybe the guy who died was the leaker.

The second one is clearly fake, but I want to believe that the first one is real.

That wouldn't retroactively change anything, though. Any sauce on the assassination theory?

Nah nigga. While this might appear as nothing to you, think about how Hillary's people feel.

Everyone's compromised. There isn't a single person there, besides her closest lackeys, who's aboard this shit. Every potential person working there is a possible leak, and they're unable to stop it. The DNC is a leaking faucet.

They're fucking terrified. And they'll crack even harder on the people who remained to work there, showing off their true faces as insane paranoid assholes more obsessed with remaining in power than anything else. Remember how they claimed "the party is united"? These leaks show that the party is not only not united, but actively working against itself. They have saboteurs inside their own ranks.

This is the tip of the iceberg. If Assange has more shit, it will be even worse for them. Just imagine if the recordings of all those "speakers" gets out, complaining how they weren't paid enough to read that shit.

And today is Thursday. Hillary herself will be making an appearance. Combine that with the aforementioned panic and stress that's going on in their ranks, the Bernouts protesting outside… It's a recipe for fucking disaster.

All Assange needs to do is drop the lit match today.

So the Anointed One will be making an appearance today? I thought that Clinton had better judgement than that desu, her phoning in her performance was the way to go. So I was wrong when I said that there wasn't an optimal time to release the leaks. So we casn probably expect a happening a couple of hours before Queen Clinton makes her debut (long may She reign, long may She reign, long may She reign…).

I hope Assange is feeling rapey.

This is my favorite thing about how these leaks have gone. It's Breitbart style, and that man knew how to make the Left tie the rope to hang itself.

Release one thing. Minor. Inconvenient. Wait a few days for the media to develop a story. In this case, that it was just the e-mails.
Then release another, say, like voicemails. Oh my, looks like the DNC is vulnerable to more than just e-mail insecurity..
Tomorrow might be letters, a money trail, something majorly unethical, or something of questionable legality. The fun part is that they're twenty times as anxious as we all are.
Don't release anything criminal while it doesn't really count, don't give them a chance to come up with a story. Just let them know that you know something, and remind them of that Sword of Damocles you can let fall on them at any moment you chose every day.
The best part is that the DNC has so much shady shit under the hood that the thing they're likely most worried about is trying to figure out exactly WHAT he knows. I'd wager the major players haven't gotten a solid night's rest since the RNC ended.

Assange and possibly Putin though that's neither here-nor-there must be having a laugh riot. 2 years of being imprisoned in an embassy is definitely worth the smug satisfaction of this.

Praise him

I hope there are more leaks tomorrow

this is all going to be about trump talking about this. not government network vulnerabilities and poor opsec by idiot representatives.

Who replaces her if she's forced to resign after being officially nominated?

It's just up to the DNC at that point I believe.

Whether or not they have a strict plan on how to do that I do not know but I'm imagining the higher ups just pick somebody asap. Bernie or her vice candidate.

That's the brilliance of it.

Normies know it's not just the old clinton refrain of the reTHUGlican witchunt. They've gotten wise to that trick, thanks in no small part to Comey, Trump, and Assange.

So every time the media screams ITS PUTIN ITS TRUMP ITS A WITCHUNT as usual, normies have learned to see the bullshit.

I say this with no official knowledge of ballot registry rules, party official rules, etc. But I know either Biden, Warren, or Booker comes in.

My hope is that they won't be able to get ballot access and Trump will run unopposed.

Though in all likelihood they'll just end up pissing off the bernouts even more.

I wonder how President Trump's opinion would change towards Putin if he learned Russian Intelligence was covertly helping him win for months. He's either be pissed that they were interfering in the American political process or grateful, probably both. I can't see it harming future hopefully post-neocon US/Russia relations at least.

They're not even trying to spin it anymore, what the fuck, is this reality? it's like (((they)) 've given up.

IMO, he officially owes Putin a "scratch on the back."

I also wonder if Trump has a huge Opposition Research folder containing all of this information. Information that Putin has also independently gathered and has independantly been releasing ahead of Trump's planned October Surprise in order to attempt to fish for a favor. Were I Trump I'd still give him it, even if it wasn't quite as planned.

Putin's clearly put his cards on the table. The next president is either going to lead to a war or The Second Great Rapprochement. He's tired of this wishy-washy we're kind of enemies but we're kind of not schtick.

I think it's the opposite.

These ldiots just painted red flags across themselves, politically. Anyone who'd go to war just lit themselves on fire. Trump already said before this he wanted to be Putins friend and was planning from day one to cut loose NATO nations they'd be fighting over. Which is good, because he's throwing out mostly useless nations he doesn't want and was taken in violation of agreements with Russia, and de escalating the conflict.

Fundamentally, Trump may be an aggressive buisnesman, but a war involving two world powers is a big, expensive endevour that's likely to risk nuclear fire. By standing where he is he looks like the guy who'll pull the world back from the brink while Hillary is ranting as if it's 1965.

Putin gets to keep the Ukrane. Trump gets his fancy round office. Both get a new drinking buddy. The world keeps on turning. Except for Hillary. Another couple of stress induced seizures and she gets what's coming to her.

Trump doesn't drink tho fam

-Shillary

The democRATS can't even protect their servers.

Trump doesn't drink, degenerate.

I haven't really been keeping up with the conversation but what is the point of not just releasing everything now. If the material was just showing Hillary's incompetence then I could see this little song and dance working, but if he says the stuff is truly incriminating then the best time to release it is now.

He might be getting some enjoyment out of this but I don't see any benefit of delaying the information.

HOLY KEK

Trump does drink when it's socially expected; like at a cocktail party, unless my Trump-lore is rusty.

this
another thing too is that, if you're waiting to release something big, right after the DNC is over is a very good time
people will hopefully have nothing else big to pay attention to, and it will help to counter what would normally be a (((post-convention surge))) in her numbers

As soon as the information hits there will be more coincidental terrorism to take focus off of it. Probably trying to get the timing right so it can't be buried.

WIKILEAKS ARCHIVE THREAD
8ch.net/tdt/res/59.html#q59

Wikileaks is doing the fucking FBI job.

Shame on the FBI.

What a sham

#ImWithHerNow

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

welp

Russia isn't doing anything. MSM is trying to distract from the fact that they don't actually know the leaker. Everyone here should know by now it's Guccifer 2.0, read his wordpress.

Why do the Ecuadorians do it? Aren't they at risk?

wew

4d chess, everyone!

I agree, get it all out. There is no "national security" excuse like there is with the release of classified documents.

At bare minimum, don't release stuff that means almost nothing by itself. These voicemails should have been part of a bigger, more important release.

It's excellent leverage.

"We have Assange and his dirty pile of secrets, including the ones even WE don't know about and that he's coded to be released if he dies. So, now that we've cleared that up, about that aid money and trade concessions we talked about earlier…"

Plus they get to play the civil liberties/human rights card.

It's literally all gain.

i havent done any digging personally, but Trump himself and a number of news sources have claimed that he hasn't ever had alcohol even once in his life.

Even if that's not the case, it's pretty clear the man doesn't drink at all, regardless of circumstances.

He's spacing it out so things get more media coverage. It'll all be released, he's just releasing it at a rate that guarantees a stream of outrage.

Kek.

(checked)

Any idea which recording?

I wonder how many will go back legally?

Did we forget about the Autodefensias

NIMBLE NAVIGATOR
==I=
M
B
L
E

N
A
V
I
G
A
T
O
R

By the way, does Trump's behavior remind anyone of Dubya's hayseed act?

Nah, it'll just end up with us having a Kebab Removal Race.

I really hope pic-related doesn't happen. It's why the step from civic-nationalism to ethno-nationalism is so crucial.

This is not new, these were leaked along side the emails. An user posted a link to all these on the DNC leak thread a long while back. there's a soundcloud here: soundcloud.com/king-robbo-514456800

You guys shouldn't jump at every "Happening" it really makes the idiots stand out.

Fun stuff here.

Everyone talking about Russia still. Inb4 Wikileaks reveals their source as John Miller.

this post really should have been trips…

LIKE A DAMNED FIDDLE!!!

Sure.

Skull and Bones have nude pictures of her right? That's been pretty much confirmed.

They have nude photos of a ton of people who went Yale around that time.

I swear to god Assange needs to stop blue balling us

Bernie is out for good, he left the Democratic party yesterday

These have already been released and there is really nothing of value. It's just wiki leaks organizing the audio files.

Wut? I want to see her noodz, she was pretty hot back in the day.

Ya, soooo hot.

They haven't been released. They're leverage. It wouldn't be very useful leverage if it was already on the internet, would it?

Basically, they told students it was to check for scoliosis or similar conditions, but they were actually taking the pictures to compare body types vs. grades to see if there was a correlation. Most of them were supposedly destroyed, but Skull & Bones supposedly stole a lot of them.
archive.is/1waaQ

archive.is/ZksWa

That doesn't seem like much leverage. That was years ago, when they were a lot younger and probably more attractive.

Clinton took the bait.

Now the words "email" "security" "server" and "hack" are all in the papers again. The DNC thinks people actually care about the Russians, but don't realize their argument goes:

So what happens? The DNC has now joined every single media news outlet to form part of the Trump Media Machine. All members think they are against Trump but are really handing him the election.

It was leverage. Now it's just something S&B shows its new recruits.

There aren't any Bernie supporters left in the crowd though, they've all been replaced. The Bernie supporters are outside protesting.

Here's an alternative theory: what if this IS the leak that would get Hillary arrested? What wikileaks has provided is proof of contact between the DNC treasurer and 29 phone numbers. Some of those phone numbers are useless cat ladies, but some of them are also simple "call me back" messages. What of one of those phone numbers is for the top aide for Rato? What if one of the phone numbers is to someone with known mafia ties? Stop assuming that Assange is going to spoon feed you your drama.

Who? I could've sworn their man on the inside was Deep Throat.
Monica Lewinsky.

And have you seen a speck of coverage of that on the major news channels?

This dump is the allegorical equivalent of anonymously delivered nude pictures of you and an underage same-sex, third world mudskin hanging nude from a whirling ceiling fan. It elicits the 'sweat phase' of the operation.

and no-one really cares, it's funny how the world has changed from Nixon

…and that's whats wrong with our society today… not enough people even care anymore. Many Americans are all willing to just throw in the towel and give up.

We Americans have ONE more chance to make this country a better place to live in, peacefully. We better not fuck this last chance up.

plz no.

I want him to run against the strongest candidate the globalists have to offer and win by a landslide.

So?

But this is true, their name is juden.

Of course it's true, there are several books on the subject but you don't expect these idiots to read do you?.
Remember the Franklin abuse scandal?

I haven't even had my coffee yet and my sides hurt.

das khepri dog

what the fuck is wrong with that golem's face?

Even MSM is starting to report on it.
couldn't embed because already embedded.

youtube.com/watch?v=lXk4E_LS33Q

I dont know why it doesn't get more attention, maybe it did, but the DNC hacking overshadows the mail hackings. Hillary wants to topple Syria for Israel.

"The best way to help Israel deal with Iran's growing nuclear capability is to help the people of Syria overthrow the regime of Bashar Assad.

Negotiations to limit Iran's nuclear program will not solve Israel's security dilemma. Nor will they stop Iran from improving the crucial part of any nuclear weapons program — the capability to enrich uranium. At best, the talks between the world's major powers and Iran that began in Istanbul this April and will continue in Baghdad in May will enable Israel to postpone by a few months a decision whether to launch an attack on Iran that could provoke a major Mideast war.

Iran's nuclear program and Syria's civil war may seem unconnected, but they are. For Israeli leaders, the real threat from a nuclear-armed Iran is not the prospect of an insane Iranian leader launching an unprovoked Iranian nuclear attack on Israel that would lead to the annihilation of both countries. What Israeli military leaders really worry about – but cannot talk about – is losing their nuclear monopoly.
An Iranian nuclear weapons capability would not only end that nuclear monopoly but could also prompt other adversaries, like Saudi Arabia and Egypt, to go nuclear as well. The result would be a precarious nuclear balance in which Israel could not respond to provocations with conventional military strikes on Syria and Lebanon, as it can today. If Iran were to reach the threshold of a nuclear weapons state, Tehran would find it much easier to call on its allies in Syria and Hezbollah to strike Israel, knowing that its nuclear weapons would serve as a deterrent to Israel responding against Iran itself."

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328#efmADMAFf

This needs more attention, they are not using the security council because of Russia.

"Normie's". Virgin with rage much?

Assange has nothing to do all day but surf the internet.

He very well may be one of us.

Thank you Assange.

WEW
E
W

don't really know where to post this image, but it's important. if we spread this, lots of damage can be done to hillary

"Andrew"

HI!

I'M ANDREA.

asks "Andrew" for an unspecified favor

It's a shame, Hillary was quite a cute 19 year old.
Went down hill fast, think she smoked?

(((They))) cannot handle the daily bants.

meanwhile they are fighting fuckers whom get bored if bants are not coming every fucking minute of every day. System overload. Even the entire might of (((their))) tribe and controlled groups cannot counter what we (and our allies) have wrought.

Praise Kek and all his holy lulz.

Russia is a distraction/projection of foreign backing. This is basic bitch, but I'll say it, Democrats always accuse their opponents of doing exactly what they're doing. Hillary is backed by Israel and the Saudis. She wants to deflect from this angle by making it look like Trump is working for their current boogeyman, Vladimir Putin.

you have shit taste

His name is Pizza the Hut.

She was raped by Bill Clinton which probably turned her into a psychopath.

Woah woah woah

Get 'em NOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

Wikileaks DNC Voicemails.zip DOWNLOAD
mediafire.com/?9t9ze5qs8d5g32k

hey… have you ever tried to plan a wedding? or tried to make yoga seem like a legitimate pass-time?

Trump a Teetotaler? Doubt it.
Any of these phone calls that important, at this point I'd expect a webm or two… Let's hear what they would say about "Bernies religion or lack thereof"

He actually is. I think it was even in his book, Alternatively-Abled America.

No way on the first one. She has a fucking Secret Service detail. You can't citizen's arrest her.

How little self-reflection can you have.

Bernie is a dumb kike too but everything she said about sanders is true for hillary at least twice as much.

this

ANYTHING INTERESTING FOUND YET?

Mind you, if he holds off too long (((ISIS))) might set off a truck bomb at the embassy. Targeting tourists, of course…

Holla Forums go home

This is a typical Holla Forums tactic. Do absolute absurd violence to what was actually said, twisting it, adding to it, and deleting from it at will, then say "wew" as if that is a critique of even the strawman they have built.

I have to hand it to Holla Forums, they string so many logical fallacies together in such compact spaces that it really does make your head spin

also…
PS. reported. enjoy your ban

I honestly wonder how many stories have been silenced through assassination.

It's been a good day.

(((ISIS)))

Reported and Filtered.

Take that degenerate shit out of here faggot. Here is your (you). Mods please ban this guy.

promoting degeneracy

promoting degeneracy

promoting degeneracy

promoting degeneracy

WHEN ARE THESE WIKILEAKS KIKES GOING TO SPILL THE GOOD STUFF?

sure

At the end of the day, you're the one with the nigger porn on your hard drive.

got bored in 4chan?

No one is upset, everyone either filters you or laughs at your pathetic shilling attempt. You can go back to Holla Forums and tell them you failed, now.

how did this end up a discussion about homosexuality?

Oh no, my shilling isn't working! I know, more gay nigger porn, and cuck porn should work. Let me just open up my 100 gb folder of the stuff and get to work. I am going to make 2, maybe even 3 shekels tonight.

>you aren't a bathetic nigger image distributor spammer who does for a living for over a year now

This can't be emphasized enough. Pretty much the entire DNC was them accusing Trump of what they're doinig.

You're cuck porn is no better than the other faggot's.

They know that they will be accused of it, so they accuse the opponent of it first. This way, it looks like they're just saying "no u!"

I know but its just fun to anti-post their cuck porn with it

Yes, that is right.

Bane explains it well.
The Jews merely adopt the memes, we were born in them. Most of us here have probably been involved in chans from a very young age, we have been subconsciously learning the tactics of information warfare for a long time. These people come from an age where guns were what fought wars, and they simply tried to force memes to their whim.
We are people who have grown up with memes, in their natural environment, we know how they work and how to use them better than they ever will. Because to them memes are just a tool, a means to an end to be used for nothing else.
To us they are our enjoyment, our weapon, our friends, our culture
It's like a soldier who has trained for battle and war, and trained, and trained, and trained, fighting another soldier of the same age who has been a child soldier since the day he was born and fought battle after battle after battle

Praise KEK, for he has made us strong

Huma's tongue…

Fellow maddowposting goy, there is plans on IRC now JG.

vid related, maddowkike

Hey does he say:

"go fuck yourself" in this one?

1598 (314) 363-5276 (9 seconds) Voice Mail.mp3 17.86 KiB

Poor Bernie XDDDDD

vocaroo.com/i/s07RF5QkNmdb

wladislaw-wolkow-str 27 bottom left

under mindcontrol
im being stopped from leaving
help
not trolling

name florian kroll
dont call police

I think more of someone who is actually known to show up with a human body and do shit.

Go back to your thread and answer the question.

vocaroo.com/i/s07VYPLKxFXF

under mindcontrol

help

not trolling

FLORIAN KROLL

DONT CALL POLICE

Forgot to take your pills?

under mindcontrol
help
not trolling
FLORIAN KROLL
DONT CALL POLICE

soudesune

under mindcontrol
help
not trolling
FLORIAN KROLL
DONT CALL POLICE

Found this guy shilling on social media yesterday for Shillary, turns out he works for Organizing for America (Obama) as an Organizing Fellow, which involves posting on social media to influence. He's been active with it for four years, and isn't working anywhere else, so safe bet he's transitioned to a paid shill, and there are probably many more like him who keep doing it for the $$$.

archive.is/fSblY
archive.is/Y7oFn

Also, lol, unpaid interns.

Did you see her video at Zerohedge? She speaks to the Democratic Jewish Council.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-29/wasserman-schultz-reappears-i-took-one-team

Aka "my wallet got heavier"

Liberals always project like good little hypocrites.

That first pics reaction is funny.

archive.is/IHTgf

GOYIM, IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE

VOTE FOR HILLARY TRUMP OR DONALD CLINTON

pinterest.com/heidi_man77/south-africa-then-now/

youtube.com/watch?v=JI-iNJPI_6s

is that why the press hate Putin, every jewish media organization paints him as Hitler and all jewish controlled governments want to go to war with him?

Nice try JIDF. Wonderful job Soros did destabilizing the Ukraine, earning a medal for it while Putin banned him from his country…and the press blamed Putin for everything.

darkmoon.me/2014/one-quarter-wealthiest-russians-jewish/

Welcome to Reality

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/jewtin/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/82689397/#82732451

jpost.com/Diaspora/Putin-calls-on-European-Jews-to-take-refuge-in-Russia-442175

rt.com/news/253201-putin-russian-jews-safety

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/IdVyUhXUdGIugIqLo2JADw/

obvious shill is obvious

Does anyone have the archive.is links of the Clinton foundation leak threads and DNC Wikileaks threads? All the shills successfully slid them off the board and I didn't get a chance to read them all the way through.

>durr ur a j00!

Please stop posting like this, stormderps. You're going to give me nothing to write about if you keep caricaturing yourselves so perfectly.

Good goy, you've just about earned you Jewtin shekels for the day.

Jewtin pls go

You mean Alex Soros?

The user's image brought up specifically the country today called the Republic of South Africa, not "hurr durr southern efrika as in everyting souf of da sandy part hurrrr".

Honestly stormderps, it's like debating a three-year-old sometimes.

fuck off retard

he'd fuck her, user. Not me.

well actually they're christians. The more attacks that happen (by or to them), the more the muslims look into their religious texts for answers and help. If they can actually read, they find that islam does, in no uncertain terms, support terror. Then if they agree with it, they join in, if not then they leave.

It is no coincidence that christianity is the fastest growing religion today. That "not all muslims" bullshit is slowly becoming false as all those against that behaviour abandon the religion leaving only those that do agree with it.

Christianity is fastest growing because Catholicism has broken in to Asia, Orthodoxy is becoming popular, Mormons are breeding like rabbits and demanding conversions for marriage and a bunch of folks hate modern society so they are becoming Amish.

Islam was the fastest growing for most of the decade so far up until last year I believe because it hit Africa like a plague, europeans looking for some Diversity and american niggers jumped on board too and apparently it had a small burst in china, that and polling in the mideast was improved along with a south asian countries digging into a bit harder and turkey becoming less secular.

Can't wait till the last crusade, I think we should leave the girls under age 9 with a complexion lighter than an Okinawan and let china have them so they can handle the spare male population they have but raise the girls Christian first and demand their husbands convert.

I really hate how the seem of her pants comes together at the crotch like that.

Is that how she enchanted bill? Hypnosis?

Is this a threat?
twitter.com/duncan_shona/status/759368944033464321

Salty feminist cunt detected.

I think feminism and Emilys list are behind everything Clinton is doing, even behind the DNC conspiracy.

anything interesting?

It looks like snowden is trying to start shit with wikileaks and is now talking about how their leak was mean so it is bad apparently. WHy is he acting like such a retard now of all times?
archive.is/bKVyh

they have different views on leaking, that's fine.

snowden believes in curated leaks which contain the important parts that people need to see

assange believes in full disclosure, because it's hard to know what's unimportant and what just appears unimportant

people are allowed to disagree, even when they are on the same side. he's not saying the leak shouldn't have happened, just that certain parts should have been removed. did we actually need to hear the cat ladies?

I think they added weight to the authenticity of the dump.

you might be right. my only concern is that the leaks are not lost on people. timing is important, as is bypassing the MSM

has anyone found anything interesting yet?

Can anyone tell me what flag the one on the right is?

I'm not a U.S. citizen, excuse my ignorance.

Florida.

He will bring decent wine to Russia. Nobody in Russia will be offended by a decent wine. They can't make wine, they can't get it and can't drink it decently. As a sign of new elites.
As a return of favor Putin will bring some pirogi to signal well done remove burrito. As a sign of new times.

Julian's machine gunning the DNC.

God love em'. If I were a woman or a flaming homosexual, I'd give him a blowjob for helping out the team so much….tbh

I found a Canadian dollar in a parking lot today and I live in Georgia.

I BET THE FUCKING KIKES DID THIS

Literally a hallmark of narcissism. Dated a narc about a year and a half back for like 3 months and that shit is so fucking true it hurts.

And after all of that, she gets to join the Clinton wagon

archive.is/tloun
Wasserman Schultz immediately joins Clinton campaign after resignation

Best way to keep someone quiet is to employ them.

Still nothing new?

THIS IS IT!!!!!

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/751153144856514560/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

he turned all that shit over to greenwald so that he could sit on it, that's hardly curation.

Spread this message over comments for the dumb brainwashed no information stupid people on english american youtube and websites, only the evil corrupted ones will still support Hillary Garbage Clinton. I'm from South America and I don't want the shit corrupt influence of Hillary Clinton and Europe had the shit corrupt influence of Obama, Hillary Clinton and American libtards and their countries are being fucked by terrorists..

Copy and join "wikileaks." and ". org"

DNC discussing their relationship with NBC/MSNBC/CNN and how to get better treatment.

wikileaks. org/dnc-emails/emailid/13762

Content & Social Strategy Discussion.

wikileaks. org/dnc-emails/emailid/7512

Re: BuzzFeed and DNC connection.

wikileaks. org/dnc-emails/emailid/10933

DNC Hillary supporters infiltrated Sanders

wikileaks. org/dnc-emails/emailid/4776

DNC making fun of black woman's name.

wikileaks. org/dnc-emails/emailid/17942

DNC controlling the narrative

wikileaks. org/dnc-emails/emailid/12450

DNC conspiring to create false Trump information and release with Reuters.

wikileaks. org/dnc-emails/emailid/7102

Creating a fake job ad for a Trump business to paint him as a sexist.

wikileaks. org/dnc-emails/emailid/12803

DNC requesting a pull an MSNBC commentary segment.

wikileaks. org/dnc-emails/emailid/6107

DNC members going to complain to Morning Joe producers about his mentioning of a “rigged system.”

wikileaks. org/dnc-emails/emailid/8806

Offering to send interns out to fake a protest against the RNC.

wikileaks. org/dnc-emails/emailid/13366

Faking outrage and pasting in a video later.

wikileaks. org/dnc-emails/emailid/7102

A mole working inside of the Sanders campaign.

wikileaks. org/dnc-emails/emailid/7793

DNC feeding CNN the questions they want to be asked in interviews.

wikileaks. org/dnc-emails/emailid/4077

Draft linking news articles about trump to use as negative press.

wikileaks. org/dnc-emails/emailid/7586

Democrats using interns to organize fake “protests.”

wikileaks. org/dnc-emails/emailid/13830

The most important emails are here

truthrevolt. org/news/dnc-emails-here-staff-staged-fake-anti-trump-protests-used-bernies-jewish-faith-discredit-him

But are 20,000 emails with a lot to find that have not yet been read.

Watch on youtube Paul Joseph Watson, Stefan Molyneux, Mike Cernovich, Milo Yiannopoulos, StevenCrowder and even the Alex Jones Channel, and read zerohedge. com breitbart. com

Spread all the emails, truth in the face of these disgusting libtards and the naive people to change their brainwashed mind.

They get access to all kinds of gibsmedat from scared powerful western elites

Their only loss would be Assange getting killed or surrendering. But even then, two entire years of extortion to the west would have already paid off.

Anyways, back to Trump: it seems that the left is out to eat themselves up. Even if Trump was not running, the Democrats have a small chance of winning. It has happened before: the left, after a winning streak, eats itself up from the inside and the right ends up winning by default. Now add Trump as an active force in that regard. They are scared shitless and dont know what to do. Even if they focus all their power on Trump, they are so devastated on the inside they wouldnt be able to mount a succesful offensive.

Imagine being a stuck-up liberal overlord and having all your interns snitch up on you on all the corruption and sick deals you have made over the years to secure power. Imagine having a power structure based on blackmail and suddenly everyone rats out at the same time. Its literally their worst possible scenario. They are fucked

Naw, I think she always was a psychopath. Former Secret Service agents said she beat up Bill regularly. Their greatest fear was that the First Lady would seriously injure or kill the President.

Also Bill is a fucking charmer, and a very handsome man. I don't think he ever needed to rape anyone. That's something men who hate women do, and I think he truly appreciates women. He also has an almost pathological need to be liked.

He certainly didn't rape Monica Lewinsky. She loved every minute of it. Most of these women who came forward to say he raped them he probably just seduced under false pretenses and dumped. They didn't come out of the woodwork until he was powerful and they had something to gain by smearing him.

TL;DRR : Bill is a lying, corrupt motherfucker, but a decent lover to the ladies.

This, well said. Bitches fell all over themselves to have sex with the fucking POTUS. "Rape", yeah, sure missy… why was your snatch so wet.

Kalki!

We should make a point to spread this shit.