"Teen" aimed at JPSO deputy; gun malfunctioned, deputy sheriff's diddn't (mugshot)(video)

"Devon was a really kind person but he just got himself caught up in too much stuff," Martes said of her son. "He really wasn't a bad boy, but he put himself in that situation. He put himself in harm's way."
Sheriff Newell Normand at a press conference listed Martes' criminal record, which, starting at the age of 10, includes shoplifting, distribution of drugs, trespassing, and attempted armed robbery.
archive.is/duq0q
nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2016/07/devon_martes_mother_he_put_him.html

Other urls found in this thread:

jimenezarmsinc.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HE A GUD BOI

HE DINDOO NUFFIN!

She then said she didn't blame the guy who shot him. And that she tried to convince him to not be a thug but he wouldn't listen.

And god damn, 11 kids.

Oh well, no bingo.

No, you fucking pathological lying retard.

YOUR SON WAS THE ONE PUTTING OTHER PEOPLE IN HARMS WAY.

I feel the need to put the word "people" in quotes more and more as Western Civilization crumbles. Anybody else doing that or is it just me?

They got his brother, too

REEEEEE
2 down 9 to go. Lets hope the police have more interactions with this family. Fuck niggers and their worthless welfare trophies they call offspring

WASTED

Why was he even walking around, he should have been locked up already,

kek

jimenezarmsinc.com/

Cant stand nigger logic, kill some one for 10$

He was a lying sack of shit.
He raped and murdered every day.
He never fucked ME over.
He hated cops.
And I taught him to hate cops.

You don't have to get confirmation to know that it's true.

HE DINDU NUFIN!

Is there a chimpout if there's a dindu?

Here is the jewtube link

can you gibsmedat template desu?

cool your autism jets.

And here's the webm, because OP is a faggot cuckchanner.

What a faggot, it looks like he had the safety on.
Bravo cop-san.

Ignoring the obvious "Dindu nuffin!" here, why would you name your child Devon? I bet they pronounce it Day-von instead of Deh-von too. Fucking niggers.

okay you got it

ooh, nice dead niglets.

What's wrong with you?

I'm not hardcore enough for the crusades, am I?

I don't take pleasure in killing animals.

What about feral pests that consume your things?

Good one, user

I find it necessary, but the loss of life always depresses me.
Sucks that in order for an animal to live, something must die. but that's how things are.

A PEBBLE ONLY EXISTS ON THE BEACH BECAUSE IT DISPLACED ANOTHER

Well life isn't fair, so I don't dwell on it.
Winners aren't losers.

Just a burning passion for the white race.

>I'm not hardcore enough for the crusades, am I?
Don't worry, we'll make a man out of you.

I really doubt that. The parents are to blame, but it's because of their stupidity rather than malice towards whitey I think.

Eleven kids. This isn't the Congo where you expect most of them to be dead by 15. They don't live on a farm where more kids=more farmhands. Having that many guarantees that they won't get the attention or one-on-one time they need and they're going to start acting out for attention.

What probably happened is the brother ended up being the father figure, and when he died lil Dayvon decided to go full gangsta.

Black people really need to use condoms more often.

WEW

Where were you when you witnessed a meme evolve and merge with another meme?

Black people really need to get the fuck out of the northern hemisphere.

The only nice nigger is a nullified nigger, a darkie Ken doll. No fucking dick, no fucking bits = no rape, no fucking turdbricks in white breadovens

11 fucking kids?

Such is the life as an r-selected vermin.

Compared to the average nigger, she is relatively rational.

Yeah, the "put himself in harm's way" and "they didn't have to shoot him so many times" lines are typical retarded nigger narcissism, but at least she isn't blaming the officer for what happened or crying "Racism! Police brutality! Fuck da police!".

Niggers set the bar so low that this is literally all it takes for a nigger to be considered one of the "better" ones to me.

guarantee you he was at least 17.

Not only that but they shoot sideways and never clean there gunz.

As long as he stays out of my way and doesn't try to moralfag, I would operate with.

Why did you censor his dick christfag?

spotted the nigger dick lover