Autists fight over Hentai and 3dpd

Making thread for sole purpose so we don't fuck other threads up.

So should I just start spamming a lot of Hentai or something? Because it's a bitch having to post so much.

trips

Kill me please

No brother, your punishment must be more severe!

do yourself fag

fuck off furfag

That's correct. The skin is what makes the difference, if the person's overall skin tone is the same as the fur color of their ears/tail, that's when it's furry. That's a line that should not be crossed and it is vital to be aware of this.

Sprry to tell you this but nope.

It's one thing if its just a catgir that acts totally human but one that acts like an Animal and getting off to that is furry shit.

Partially but it's also behavior, which is what in this case makes it furryshit.

Does that mean that fucking an autistic girl is bestiality?

That and Statutory rape in a sense given how while they can give consent they aren't in the proper state of mind to be able to give consent. You could also claim it to be a form of psycho-pedophilia or something

Fuck that shit. I HATE lazy furry art where the bodies just have weirdly colored skin (or worse, glossy skin!) rather than really look like fur.

I bet she has a dick
a long, heavy, feminine dick

You know, from now on, every time I see AJ Styles and the forced "homosexuality is bad" maymay, I'm closing the thread.

Don't

It's funnier to see them have an autistic hissy fit when the thread gets spammed with Traps.

Traps aren't Gay newfag.

You have traps saved to your computer faggot.

Found the gay

It's time to grow up user, Traps are the best of both world

Prove me wrong

pro tip: you can't

Nice fag logic

You mean like the other 5 threads currently in the catalog that are doing this exact thing?

Fuck off, you dumbshit.

It's not fag logic. I have no love for big muscular hairy men, well maybe some .

You are falling for the lies the Jews have been propagating that liking traps makes you gay. It is a scientific fact that the biology of traps is different then males and females and are perfectly capable of giving birth to Children.

Get off the Jew conspiracy to make white males stop having children because of jew-induced popularity of divorces driving people to not look for relationships.

Further "uh your so gay bro" will only have you sink ever deeper into the Jewish snare they have caught you in. I'm doing this for your own benefit user, perhaps in time you will see that.

Just a friendly reminder that ur waifu a shit and a filthy whore with no redeeming values

Autistic =/= retarded, you dumbfucks

t. sperglord

Thanks for proving their point faggot.

Triggered =/= retarded

t. sperglord

I am genuinely Autistic and I can tell you there's not much of a difference.

This

Is this supposed to be in an alternate cat universe or something?

bamp

Suck my dick you fucking nigger