Anons if I were to say drive a shitty 400$ boat from florida to iceland how much fuel would I need?

Anons if I were to say drive a shitty 400$ boat from florida to iceland how much fuel would I need?

Other urls found in this thread:

woodenboat.com/boats-for-sale/sophie-30
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Look at the milage on the boat

more than your boat's payload. That's assuming you don't hit a rando storm and die.

If it's a small $400 boat you won't be able to store all the fuel you would need for the trip. It's not like there are gas stations on the way.

this is a suicide mission, op, so you only need enough fuel to lose sight of the coast if you embark at dusk with the tide turning. leave your phone on the quay and let's say 1 hrs fuel at full throttle, 5 gals?

do pic related

Why don't you add some sails to conserve gass

Holy shit nigger, you don't drive a boat, you fucking sail it. How the fuck do you fuck that one up?

have fun getting caught in the Polar vortex with a sailboat

Hahaha, OP's going to get lost and die horribly at sea trying to leave his shitty country.

you can't get to iceland from florida

The only way you could get a $400 boat from Florida to Iceland is to have it shipped. Oddly, that would be the cheapest way to get it there anyway.

Better off driving with it to Alaska then trying.

Thirteen.

Get a free boat, a little work needed but 30 feet will get you there and use a pole to get yourself into mooring.

woodenboat.com/boats-for-sale/sophie-30

Why not? Its in the Atlantic.

Petroleum is less dense that seawater, a light enough container filled with it will float. Just make sure that it's sealed well. Also, most containers built for petroleum weren't designed to smoothly sail through the water. If you're going to drag them behind your boat, try to figure out a way to reduce the drag that they'll produce. (Weld a fucking dome onto the front)

because of the gulf stream and the polar vortex. If you tried to pass the gulf stream from the south in a small boat you would be sucked towards Ireland and Scandinavia, then once you made it past you would have to backtrack towards iceland and then probably get sucked up by the polar vortex and crash somewhere in northern canada.

You'd be better off just flying out there.

you would need a lot

Hire a few traps, build a viking ship and oar yourself there with your traps shirtless the whole time.

sell the boat for $400 then buy a plane ticket

Hope the cute trap is worth it, user

is alt-right a cafe?

You know that you can take down sails, right?
It's not that hard, in fact, they can easily be taken down.

you know that the polar vortex creates a current in the ocean right? You realize that it will literally carry your boat down a river whether you have a sail or not, right?

I kek'd

Best post in the thread.