I used my waffle machine for the first time today and I don't know how to clean it. They're a stupid invention...

I used my waffle machine for the first time today and I don't know how to clean it. They're a stupid invention. I'm probably just going to throw it out and buy a new one the next time I want waffles. Which will be never because they're stupid.

yea fuck waffles pancakes are superior

waffle waffle waffle

fuck you. i hope your ears gets jammed up your ass and blow up you colossal fucking faggot.

Just leave it outside and let nature do its work. Make sure it doesn't get moist or damp though since that might lead to mold growing on it, it's happened to me before.

t. Waffle expert

scrape it with a plastic utensil

You deserve this suffering honestly.

Step One: Go to Walmart and buy a waffle maker.
Step Two: Make waffles.
Step Three: Return the dirty waffle maker to Walmart and tell them it didn't work.
Step Four: Repeat whenever you want waffles.

Waffles do taste so much better than pancakes even if you use the exact same batter. I don't know why either. Don't give up on waffles OP. Just don't use too much shortening while making the waffles, that's what's really a bitch to clean up, all that grease oozing out, it's gross. Other than that there's not really a trick to it, cooking utensils always suck to clean.

bump

I think I'm gonna do this.

How am I even supposed to clean it when it's got an electric chord? I'm don't want to put the whole thing in the sink.

bump

So I didn't know how to clean it and I just wiped my waffle machine with a wet paper towel and then left it out hoping I would come up with a better idea. Shit's for niggers honestly.

This shit is actually a good idea.
Why wash your own stuff when you can just throw it away?

I do this with socks. Once they come off my feet I'm not putting them back on.

Cum socks? Wet or dry?

repeat everything you did in reverse motion

WAFFLES???!!!

Thats basically how you do it, user

Wait for it all to dry, brush off the big chunks then wet paper towel to remove the rest.

This

if you use enough pam before cooking you shouldnt have to clean it. think of it as those iron skillets that gain more flavor as they age.

Fuck your waffle maker, you did something fucking impossible

Bender?

That sounds kind of disgusting.