Holla Forums is shit

So, is Holla Forums shittier than usual because Dysnomia's being more of a Jew cunt recently?

From the Holla Forums admin message logs that were acquired during the April 1 hack & leaked on Endchan, IM's between Dysnomia and Pig Farmer Jim's half-breed son Ron (Codemonkey) indicate that Holla Forums is nothing more than a data-mining honey pot now

The least surprising part is that Dysnomia freely admitted he's a cross-dressing tranny Jew with a plushie fetish.

Other urls found in this thread:

endchan.xyz/8leaks/res/1.html
sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bajewnga XD

ITT: we make wild claims that contradict every single fact out there.

No. Holla Forums is shittier than usual because all the good OC posters left when 4chan showed up. Not uncoincidentally, this is exactly what happened at 4chan/b/ when the reddit white knights showed up there. So you see, this is a natural cycle. What 4chan has become, is what this Holla Forums will become soon. It is the way of the internet…popularity breeds normalization and homogeneity, stifles creativity and intellectual development, and eliminates greatness in favor of uniform mediocrity.
Sound familiar? It should.

Nerdy Fucker…

Get the Fuck Off the Computer and Go Get Laid or Somethin!!!…

I Have More Bitches than You & I'm a Ugly, Stupid Pathetic Mexican!!… (Isn't That What you Racists Think about ALL Mexicans??…)
Brown, White, Asian, Arabian, Indonesian, Indian, Muslim, Christian, Hindu ect I Got ALL these Bitches Cock Jocking Over Me!!… What about YOU You Pathetic Loser!!??!!…

bullshit user. all you are saying is that orginal thought is rare and getting rarer online and proving your point by repeating a falsehood you read on an ib.
with 25 million users, reddit has something good every day, whoever you are and whatever your idea of good is.
with 2,5k users Holla Forums has a decent thread about as often as the papacy changes hands and to appreciate it you need to be a drooling retard with a penchant for nazi animé.
don't 8channers 'ever' tell the truth?

lock your doors tonite down there in texas. you deserve everything you'll get for collaborating with the piglord.

Also becuase of the anime mod and the commie mexican.

and other "normalfags".

t. assblasted pedo

Also, these girl threads are not helping either.

Post the logs

endchan.xyz/8leaks/res/1.html

I made it well known and public within the first week of my board ownership that I was going to purge the pedo posters. Nothing has changed since then. Lurk moar.

Dysnomia, you're never going to change the fact that you sucked Jim's dick. This has nothing to do with pedophiles, and everything to do with you being a subservient little bitch.
It's embarassing for you tbh. Since you originally claimed that those IP addresses were not yours, and obviously they're a bunch of dirty pedos, surely you wouldn't mind if I reported those IPv6 addresses to NCMEC? To protect the children of course.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

He said too much. He had to be banned so we could protect the children.

he can suck jimdick till death ensues for all i care. submission is a thing on Holla Forums apparently.
what really irks are the lies and the concealment and the distain. we all knew Holla Forums was rotten since the jimmening, but not how rotten.
it's root and branch and Dysfunctiona needs to leave now with what honor remains his, or join josh in the internet's pantheon of punching balls while jim gets fatter in asia.

sure
XDD UR A SUBMISSIVE CUCc

Has nothing to do with b&'ing pedos, you autistic Jew. Glad the pedo pieces of shit are gone so the Gubermint has one less excuse to shut down one of my fave IB's to shitpost on.

The point of this thread is that you're an inept tranny plushie cunt that can't run Holla Forums for shit. No wonder the PPH's have gone to shit under your reign of stupidity.

And take Pig Farmer Jim's fat cock out of your mouth for 5 seconds, m8.

You're sweating bullets, m8. The ban says to me that you want all of your IP addresses, and the unix timestamps when they were last used, reported to NCMEC. So I'll go ahead and do that for you. To protect the children of course.

I thought Dysnomia left

Nope, Dysnomia is like AIDS, SJW's, Pedos & Sand Niggers - Just when you think they're gone, the useless cunt comes back & shits up the joint worse than ever.

Look at the lil bitch throwing a tantrum & b&'ing user's for no reason other than his tranny faggot feels got hurt.

sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=b

Make me board owner