New Jenny video

Why the fuck does this plain, ugly ho inspire such a worshipful, devoted fanbase?

>>>/waifuist/

Btw, a new hugbox opened up for you. Shoo shoo, now. /television/ awaits for your autistic ways. Meanwhile we'll keep basking in her eternal glory.

They should have cast her as Daenerys. because she looks like a dragon.getit?

How can JENNAY even compete?

Because stupid faggots on Holla Forums WONT. STOP. FUCKING. POSTING. ABOUT. HER.

This board is dead. Too many shills and government fuckers about. I weep for old Holla Forums.

Easy, she doesn't shit in a bag.

op
shes ugly. if you're going to obsess about a autistic brony horse owning fetal alcohol syndrome suffering e-whore at least find one who isn't eye cancer everytime you post her the boards collective hate of her grows.

her and shitfu both belong in the loo.

This is Maisie's board. We don't take kindly to Jenny here. Don't forget it.

women are jews

Because she's pure.

Can't say this same for the goblin or bagshitter.

i want to fuck her t ill she shits herself

She's way purer than "JENNAY!". Deal with it Faggot.

would be like 3 seconds if it was margaret

Is Holla Forums THAT influential?

That depends how full the bag is I guess.

I have no qualm with Margaret really. She seems nice. She just isn't really a movie and tv person.

How can you say you love your waifu if you won't eat her poop bag?

yeah but with based margaret it stays in the bag

very hygenic

you could fuck margaret in the ass all you want and it would be nice and clean since she shits in a bag

And there wouldn't even be any risk of getting shit on you. Pretty awesome, right?

The bag is a net gain. I've gone over that already.

but i want her to shit on me

i want to bathe in her shit, i want to worship her faeces like a god

she does have a nice body. shame about the shit bag

What's her name?

TubGirl.

God this board needs actual moderators

Go to that board that's being shilled constantly.

No because just like every single Holla Forums alternative a mixture of being an unknown board and constantly shilling on the same cancer filled board it spawned from it will basically just be a more dead Holla Forums2

youre kidding right? jenny is literally some fucking overcoddled white upper middle class christian girl. she doesnt know shit. she got popular literally just because of her soft-spoken voice and child-like innocent personality that makes user's peepees hard

she gets fucked in the ass by gay niggers every night

there are 10 year old girls with vlogs that are
than jennay tho

They are also ten.

Jenny is special because she is so untouched at her age. She's a throwback to an innocent era, like if you went back in time and met your grandma.

my great grandma literally got pregnant at 12 tho

Your grandma was a huge slut.

Yep, she is completely untouched by feminism, SJW, communism. Probably becaue she is from a rich, right wing family. Youtube propping up a qt aryan is curious though.

If you watch one Jenny Nicholson video then Jewtube will always shill it at you. What does she say that gets the shills all excited?

SLUT
L
U
T

see

Basically she is the first true female nerd. All of that gamergate and female inclusion was to get someone like this inserted in the culture. Is she perfect? No, but she is 100X better than prior iterations of the 'female nerd' like felicia day

yes she was

is this a problem

Is she a Disney employee?

They all are, pretty much. Any time you have people over the age of 18 taking any property by disney seriously, they are either on the payroll, or unknowing useful idiots.

You said you'd stop. You said you were going to stop spamming this girl. I'm going to give you 48 hours to cease all Jennyposting, and then I'm going to have to make your worst nightmare a reality.

I have no interest in this girl, she's a 6 on her best day, but I will meet her, I will charm her, and I will fuck her on the first date. I won't post any of her nudes or fuck vids, but I will appear one day in a video with her. Your delight will turn to horror as you wonder if the guy in her video is her boyfriend, you'll be able to tell from the embarrassed expressions on her face that they've fucked, and then with a little nudge she'll tell the audience the guy is in fact her boyfriend. I won't make her say anything disgusting, but she will say a few things that make it abundantly clear we fucked. I'll make a few "jokes" implying what she's like in bed, and one or two implying we're thinking about having kids. You'll never see her as pure again, every time you look at her you'll think of me fucking her. It will consume you, but this won't be the worst of it.

The relationship will continue for months after this, and then one day out of the blue I'll dump her. I won't say anything overly harsh to her, I'll continue to be the perfect charmer I have been the entire relationship. I'll start publicly dating another girl within days, and then it'll happen.

Her videos will stop for a while, she'll miss a few updates. Maybe post something on her patreon about feeling a bit down or under the weather. She'll post a new video but she'll be visibly sad. The joy gone from her eyes.

I don't want to have to do it, but I'm willing to hurt her. I'm willing to hurt her to hurt you. Don't force my hand

The power of witchcraft.

Ok I admit she is pretty cute in that, but her face is so obviously going to go full granny that she is simply not worth it.

She has that robin williams disease in JACK. the first pic shows her today. look how drastically she aged.

It never was and it never will be you down syndrome fetishist.

thank ms colostomy bag

nigga wat?

3/10 copypasta
screencapped for archive proposes

Waifufags should commit suicide already.

and they also have quite the following. its just that Holla Forums latched unto jenny because they wanna meme her into becoming popular so they can see if she will submit to the presion.

yes but not in the way youtubers are. as in like, contracts n shit. she physically is a disney employee in the sense that she works at disneyland in one of the attractions.

There's a hight risk that colostomy bags rip or tear during sleep so anybody in a relationship with her would sooner or later bathe in her shit anyway.

Leave anytime
>>>/television/

61 users and rising, smiley.

i'm so fucking hard. should i fap lads?