Propaganda Backfire

An organization called 'Save The Children' in the UK made this propaganda a couple years ago to garner support for "Syrian child refugees", but now it's backfiring.

Apparently their strategy was to show these terrible things happening to a blue-eyed white girl in order to elicit sympathy and transfer it to the plight of Syrian child refugees.

But this race reversal turned out to be a big mistake.

Because of the current zeitgeist and the wave of recent muslim attacks — people are projecting onto this the exact opposite of what the creators wanted. They are assuming that Muslims are cause of the terror and this white girl is the victim.

These videos are now going around social media with the titles trimmed and they are being interpreted as a dystopian vision of the terror Muslims bring to Europe.

And with minimal effort these videos could be easily edited into something even more powerful.

Tweets:
twitter.com/cernovich/status/758438237845282816
twitter.com/oathill80/status/758260914793615361

Original Video:
youtube.com/watch?v=RBQ-IoHfimQ

Sequel Video:
youtube.com/watch?v=nKDgFCojiT8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UyzooNbDoh4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Original Video.

The even-more-blatantly-propaganda sequel.

Example tweet showing how easily this was reframed.

I have seen this before. It was both video's edited together and it began with a black screen with the words Britain 2020 in white or something like that, cannot remember exactly.

Hm. The message is pretty obvious, even if it's a crooked message. Reframing it works well, but takes some effort. I don't see many normies taking this any other way than it is intended.

Okay. So now think. This happened. Now you are going to go seek refuge in Syria? Is that going to bring daddy back?

Too harmless in my opinion, compared to the stuff that the children at Rotterdam must have went through for example.

Any suggestions? I might give it a try.

This one's even better. Just add a couple of Mud prayer screams when the guys with the baclavas appear. And cut the video when the girl is rescued on the beach by a blonde woman.

I was thinking of adding some "Allah Akbars" and maybe some real footage of recent attacks.

In the cuts with smoke/fire/destruction dub in audio from actual news reports of muslim attacks.

In the later scenes dub in news report audio of food riots or civil unrest.

I saw the video a while ago with the hashtag ending removed.
I had no idea until now that it was intended as anything but what you suggest framing it as.

No need to tell me that, I know it's bullshit. But I never underestimate the feelziness of normies.

You could flip it around just by editing the audio track.

mp4 of sequel

That part where the Terrorist soldiers most likely raped her.

That's a great idea.

After the part where the soldiers caress her Cut in some kind of hint that they raped her.

Got it.

I think yuropoors should really embrace this.

SANCTUARY FOR THE CHILDREN!

…AND ONLY THE CHILDREN!

ADULT MALES OF FIGHTING AGE GET SENT BACK TO THE SEA.

Problem. Solved.

Fuck off

Did I hurt your fee-fees?

I'm sawwy.

Same. I saw a version on here that ended with the National Action logo or UKIP or one of those bong organizations and had no reason to think it wasn't the real thing.

These people must think whites are the master race if whites must take care of everyone else's children and problems.

Esoteric Truths edited this into one of his videos. It was great, I thought.

I think you're missing the point.

Nigger you don't separate a kid from his parents. That shit just isn't right.

This, kill them all

Traumatized children separated from their parents coming from countries with a low average IQ, high cousin marriage rate (over 50%), high homicide rate etc. sounds like a great idea.

Excellent. If I hadn't known better, I would've assumed the propaganda video was one of ours.

Nice. Here's the relevant clip.

Ironically accurate representation of what's to come.

The essential truth that leftists fail to grasp is that when you import savages, you import savagery along with them.

It's upon us to do something about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=UyzooNbDoh4

DEUS VULT

She takes off frog mask at 24 seconds. How is this even possible??!?!?!?!?!

Shouldn't have done that.

Needs more Allahu Ackbar.

I recognize that tune.
From Metro 2033.

Bane was also raped trying to save the girl.
Meme magick.

This is prime propaganda material. This is what tugs at normalfag hearts. We just need to add the necessary tweeks - cut to the odd Swedish rape statistic, footage of Islamist demonstrators, terror attacks, rabid antiwhites from the SJW crowd.

nice

I definitely did not see this as being pro-migrant propaganda, but as an anti-migrant promotional predicting the decline of England due to increased Islamic terrorism.

This activated something.
Anger. nd clearly not as intended.

This was just stupid.

But that first one.
That makes me angry.
Very angry,

No.
Not 'angry'.
'Wrathful'.

It seems that the harder the left tries to fight, the more it works against them.

It's obviously conditioning propaganda / predictive programming and shouldn't be spread. Minimal editing? It would have to be very clever editing.