What if ghosts are real and there's no afterlife and they're just stuck on the earth unable to interact with it...

What if ghosts are real and there's no afterlife and they're just stuck on the earth unable to interact with it? They'd probably pass the time watching mortals do stuff. Considering how many dead people there are, even the most bland of beta males could have a cult following of 50 ghosts who watch their every move. Can you imagine dying one day and ending up in a room of people who saw every time you masturbated?

There is no afterlife, only oblivion. Fap away.

Let's say ghosts are real, and are incorporeal. They're either affected by gravity and thus a tge earth

Wow I fucked that up
Ghosts are in the centre of the earth or swimming in space due to earth moving on, depending on if they are affected by gravity. Maybe

Wouldn't they be oscillating through earth "forever" since there's nothing causing friction to slow them down?

If true they would be attracted to famous or interesting people and wouldn't care about stalking boring anons

Maybe they wanna know how their descendants are doing. It could be your great grandparents watching you masturbate, supremely dissapointed that you are the end of your family line.

Without material sense organs how could they see the material world with their immaterial bodies?

Grow up you disgusting tradcon child.

Jesus user, you painted a depressing fucking picture.

What if ghosts are like poltergeists instead and are not so much individual, sentient entities as they are projections from one or more people in the vicinity who believe that a ghost is present? The "behavior" of the ghost would then be whatever behavior the people believing in the ghost would expect it to have.

This would also explain why ghosts summoned via Ouija boards and the like may know intimate details about you - you're effectively speaking to yourself.

there is lot of things science can't yet explain

Wouldn't disturb me in the slightest. I hope all the ghosts on the world watch me and know me so I will become their king and ruler

You seem really angry for no reason.

is this from the Casey Affleck movie? God tier soundtrack btw

Most of the time, I like to pretend that there's some idealized ghost of a friend by my side that thinks all my quirks are really funny and that I'm just the most random funny guy out there. I tell him my witty out-of-the-blue jokes and references with him. He makes some back in return. We make some pretty cool, but indecipherable memes together. For example:

so things basically like that, it seems a little bit disorienting but we really try not to butcher the English language too much. He doesn't really have a name and can also turn into a girl at will and say some pretty sexy things but at all the wrong times

do you guys ever have imaginary conservations like that where the person seems sort of real but they really are MEXICAN? .

tl;dr

So you're schizophrenic?

that would basically count as hell. think about it