youtube.com/watch?v=0ca4miMMaCE
youtube.com/watch?v=TsQ5_04FXJM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TIME IS A CUBE

A CUBE HAS FOUR SIDES

THE FIFTH SIDE IS TIME

YOU HAVE BEEN EDUCATED STUPID

I was with you until…
if it is the whole globe is supposed to be experiencing the same time of day.
Think about that for a good ten minutes before you make an idiotic response.

GUISE I LOST MY DECODER RING WHAT'S GOIN ON

fuck off timehex shill

This thread exceeds all qualifications for advanced autism

You people are so god damn stupid, I wouldn't be surprised if your IQ was below 80.

I'm talking to the flat-earthers.

How far do I need to drill to fall out the otherside?

their the same shit like nazis
it all started with a joke

OP if the earth looked like your pic flying from Vancouver to Moscow would take you almost directly over the North Pole. Since thst flight doesn't fly that far north I think it's safe to assume that airlines spend a significant amount of money on fuel to trick the goyim into thinking the earth is round because people thinking the earth is round is beneficial to people I guess also flights from Austrailia to South Africa would take way longer than a flight from Tokyo to Greece

if earth is flat, planes have to constantly turn to the side to corect the course, but they dont, so earth is spherical

They don't spend a single dime, they just lie about the flight path and true airspeed. 99.9% of all passengers don't second guess their airlines.

The flat earth theory is merely an attempt to deflect from a bigger truth, one that shall not be revealed to the public.
The earth is hollow. Obviously the Nazis knew and were the first who colonize the inner earth.
They successfully defend the entrance to the inner world with their anti "gravity" spaceships invented by tesla which we sometimes see as UFO's over the sky. Noone is allowed to fly over the poles because the military base called Neu-Schwabenland will shoot anyone down without a warning.

Jim obviously didn't do his research otherwise he would know about all of this.

I for one welcome our nazi overlords to kill us all.
We deserve it.

Lol these things get sillier every time.

Implying the sun and moon are the same size within this dome and stay in the same fucking spot for a month at a time.
youtube.com/watch?v=0ca4miMMaCE

Jim is on the case.
youtube.com/watch?v=TsQ5_04FXJM

why would goverments lie about the earth being round/flat? i don't understand

That's the point. It's so stupid of a theory that it defies logic. But, if people actually believe it, it shows the world how completely gullible people are.

not so fast you sneaky little nigger i have some questions

kill yourself

im mean it blox