Am I crazy for thinking this is one of the best pussy/thigh/leg pics I've ever seen...

Am I crazy for thinking this is one of the best pussy/thigh/leg pics I've ever seen. I don't know why but she just looks so sexy, what do you anons think?

Eh, pretty mediocre if you ask me. Not a roastie puss so it's a little better than averge but not really anything special here.
6/10

Homer simpson's mouth/10

The only thing mildly attractive about that picture are the feet. Rest is mediocre at best.

Fat lipped pussies > any other female body part. Period.

I still can't put my finger on it but something about her puss + thighs/legs combo looks incredible to me. Her thighs look great and she seems quite petite and I love those puff pussies where you can't see the lips at all.

She'd be a lot more attractive if she didn't have such an ugly heavy tan and she embraced her pale skin.

Hmm, I'm not really into feet so I don't really know what to look for in female feet. Care to elaborate what makes her feet attractive?

I like pale skin myself but I'm pretty sure she's Asian which would explain the tan.

I dunno OP I think you may have a mediocre fetish

There is not enough semen on that bronzed skin

no, just pedo

Very nice pussy itt

I think those thighs are thikk.
Pussy is not bad at all.
That squared off nigger face is a boner-killer though.

I want to suck on her toes.

It's a set!? Any more? Is there a version of the first one without the blacked out face?

Where the hell's her chest?

bump

She's Asian so she doesn't have one.

I think those are the only two pics of her tanning on the beach chair. There are a couple more pics of her in different poses but nothing showing her face and pussy in the same pic.

There's this one of her in an on/off collage.

dubs