CALL TO ACTION, TAKE ACTION BY CHOOSING TO BECOME AWARE OF WHAT IS HAPPENING

CALL TO ACTION, TAKE ACTION BY CHOOSING TO BECOME AWARE OF WHAT IS HAPPENING

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF BEING BANNED BY SHILLS WHO HAVE THE JOB OF BOARD OWNER AND MODERATOR ON/pol/ FOR LITERALLY NO REASON. I WANT TO TALK ABOUT WHATEVER I WANT AS LONG AS IT'S RELATED TO Holla Forums AND LEGAL BY US LAW.

MOST IMPORTANT ARCHIVE LINKS
archive.is/Z3aaS ←—- read this before anything else
archive.is/NlVOe
archive.is/AxgBy
MOST IMPORTANT ARCHIVE LINKS

the BO of /polk/ behaves EXACTLY THE SAME WAY AS Holla Forums BO and mods. (the archives above are a great example) they delete all the same exact things, and give the same shitty excuses. I would not be surprised if /polk/ is run by exactly the same people as Holla Forums.

in fact, Holla Forums /polk/ and Holla Forums moderation, volunteers, mods, board owners all exhibit the same exact behaviors. do not be surprised if they are all the same group of people all working together to manipulate everyone and disrupt the spread of the truth.

archive.is/nGnFT (starts here)
shit going on at 8ch.net/pol/ with the mods literally being shills and stopping redpills from becoming common knowledge
archive.is/gzwKi (intensifies)
archive.is/4hNSl (intesifies more)
archive.is/eMVNg (intensification intensifying intensifies)
archive.fo/SFUiQ
archive.is/DZlyo

The moderators are banning people who out them.
The moderators are banning people who do nothing more than link to threads on the /sudo/ board.
The moderators are banning people who QUOTE POSTS from the /sudo/ board.
The moderators are REGULARLY banning groups of 70,000's of IP addresses (in explicit violation of the site rules against doing so).
The moderators make a point of banning people who explicitly violate No BOARD rules, SITE rules, or US LAW, while also EXPLICITLY leaving up content that violates rules.

WE DEMAND THAT THE Holla Forums BO AND ALL MODERATORS BE FIRED AND PERMANENTLY BANNED FROM EVEN VIEWING Holla Forums. WE HAVE PROVEN THAT THEY ARE NOT ONLY UNFIT FOR THEIR DUTIES, BUT ALSO THAT THEY ARE PAID SHILLS AND HAVE VIOLATED WEBSITE RULES AND OUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH

same behavior on /polk/

double doubles from seventh heaven, fifty five I feel alive.

I don't care if you are newfag cancer. just be aware. open your eyes. open your
miiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnd

Fuck off shill

This faggot.

take your meds

Quit being a faggot.

Wow, a ban from two different boards?!?

Its almost as if…

wait for it…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..mods don't like retarded low effort shitposters turning their board into 4/pol/ 2.0

If you hate this thread so much then go away.

Sage isn't even a downvote faggot. Why are you so angry that I posted something you didn't like in your personal hugbox autism thread?

The fuck are you on about? This is a thread about how shit the pol moderation is. If you don't like it, there are many other threads for you to go to, faggot. Seems like you're the autistic hugbox fag for coming to a thread just to say how much you dislike the OP.

Its a free board nigger, deal with it

lol no, you're the one who feels like his opinion matters and people actually care.

I'm here calling you a retard. Thats not an opinion, thats a fact, you are the one who thinks people give a shit some political hugbox mods triggered you.

A retard wouldn't be able to have a coherent discussion about why you're a loser.

I'm not OP nigger. Also, the only reason people make threads like these is because of how much the moderation on the pol boards is so problematic. A lot of people have been banned for shit reasons. Nothing really to do with politics itself.

Go away or actually have a discussion that doesn't involve "WAAH I DON'T WIKE DIS THWEAD!!! F-FAG! FAG! WAH! "

It takes a retard to call me a loser. You're pathetic, kiddo
Free board nigger try and make me, stay mad nigger. People only make threads like these to vent about how triggered they are

lol no it takes any sane human to call you a loser for getting so assblasted about a thread they don't like. I know it's a free board, you can stop chanting it now. If you really don't like this thread then why the hell are you here?

I will continue chanting that its a free board because its a free board kiddo. I can feel your anal clench everytime you post nigger just stop we all know you're just triggered over some powertrip mods on a hungarian cave painting forum

yeh okay.

Retards typically have issues understanding words. I'm so sorry

Retard means mentally handicapped. You use it like you heard your edgy 12 year old said it while he was playing COD one time and you thought it was so hilarious.

Your lack of self-awareness is fairly self-evident. Retard

*12 year old cousin
fuk lel

Look guys! He said it again!

Look guys! He's trying to put words in my mouth! Look guys, he said retard again! Hahaha someone give him a cookie!

I couldn't fit any words in your mouth, it was already full of cock!

Projecting much fag lel.

How much farther will this shitposting go?

You're right, I am projecting, I'm projecting my cock into your mouth!

Faggot detected.

take your meds

Keep sucking faggot, you don't know what gay is nigger

Homosexual, the attraction to the same gender as yours.

Well, you told me faggot while my cock was in your mouth

Quit roleplaying your homosexual desires, gaylord.

Quit sucking on my duck first faggot

Nigga I don't eat duck I stick with my chicken nuggets.

faggot

nigger detected

You poor, poor soul.

Is that what you niggers are calling "Food Stamps" now?

That's what your nigger mom uses. GBP is what I use to get tendies and capri-suns for being a good boy.

Only niggers drank Capri-sun. Us white folk actually drank Hi-C

Also Cherry capri-sun is fucking good.

Enjoy your mold, nigger

Who's the real nigger now? I drink that shit instantly like I'm supposed to.

I bet the moldy taste reminds you of semen, faggot

Dude, do you drink that shit after letting it mold?
Anyway, gotta go to bed because unlike you I have a life. Bye faggot. It's been fun.

Unlike you, I'm an adult who has no bed-time. Chow, nerd

Oh this is just getting comfy

Why should anyone with half a brain care about the board that legitimately thought trump wasn't a jewish puppet?

they're all fucking redditors and facekikes.
stop caring about those trumpdicksuckers m8.

take your meds

bump