Can you make a list of countries/regions by their degree of being jewish controlled...

Can you make a list of countries/regions by their degree of being jewish controlled? this is just speculation from my part:

Least jewish controlled:

Maybe India and Russia should be on Middle east or Estern Europe tier now that i think about it.

I'm pretty sure Israel is rin by jews

Found the genius

bump

North Korea = 100% controlled by the Jews. What do you think Communism is? Its Jewish political theory put into practice.

Iran has colluded with Israel in the past, and Cuba sold its soul out to Jewish Communism.

So what region is actually less controlled by jews?

Nunavut and Antarctica. thats about it. Even now the Kikes are looking at both for gold and oil interests.

Iran is the most Jewish controlled of the Muslim states OP what the fuck are you smoking?

China has a fair number of Jews as well. And believe it or not there are many Latino Jews as well

I would have to say Japan, North Korea, India, many African countries, and the Philippines are among the least Kosher countries on the planet

Hey i understand they control the world but there has to be region that they have less control and more control. Practically unpopulated land doesnt count.

Lets say a country like mongolia that they dont have as much control because its irrelevant.

Iran is the most jewish controlled state? Then why Israel and the greatest goy USA want to go to war to it so much?

About China, what they seem to be doing is collapsing the west and moving to China. Then Make China the greatest goyim. Knowing their degree of control of china could be difficult because China is a very corrupt country and they dont really follow any rules that they could take advantage of.

And yeah i know there is a lot of jews in Latin America , thats why they are just 1 step behind of being the greatest goy.They arent because they are not that useful other than to collapse the USA.

Any country with a monetary system based on shekels rather than furs and whale meat will be infested with Jews.

Well i know that they control the world supply of currency, but i am pretty sure they dont have the same degree of control everywhere despite that.

bump

That's what they want you to think lad

bump1

Get on my level I am 4D chest master by hertiage.

Nigger where do you live? I hope it ain't my country.

Poland you fuck wanna fight I had a vodka bottle broken over my head while drunk as fuck and then decked the guy knocked out all his teeth.

He was some poor fuck and I told him his little jesus was middle eastern and from last arab tide.

Told him PiS is bunch of fucking commie using nationalism to shill their soviet model.

Fucking pathlogical sub human couldn't compute tried cheap shot with his five friends and lost his teeth.

Support PiS let go man now. Fight me.

I've been drinking Spirytus rektyfikowany jelly all day had a few lines of coke so come on leys do this… Fight me. Bring your little slav subhuman friends if you like.

bump

bumpu

bump2