DO YOU HAVE FEMALE FRIENDS?

DO YOU HAVE FEMALE FRIENDS?

If so, tell us how you got them
If not, would you like a female friend?

I don't have any but I'd like it if I had a female I could talk to regularly about certain topics.

You treat them like male friends. You just pretend you don't want to bend them over and fuck them on your kitchen table.

I dont have any friends

DATAMINE THREAD

Haha, fuck no. The only reason I ever go out is for work/money. I wouldn't even know where to begin with finding a "female friend".

I used when I tried becoming a normalfag. I would read the self help section on SA forums. It said just make friends with everyone, talk to everyone on campus and hang out with any chicks and dudes that come your way. Don't expect anything from them and some day you might meet somone through them. Needless to say I felt like a huge cuck after a while of doing this and dropped the concept of trying to fit in altogether.

Nice meme.

Yup, 2 irl, 1 of which I'm crushing on super hard so I'm making sure to watch the friendzone and actively trying to outclass her boyfriend in every regard, the other is like somewhat attractive but I have no interest in starting a relationship with her because I can already tell we're not compatible like that, as for non-irl I have 3, 1 is really cute but she's like a mum figure to me so it'd be weird.

Going back and reading this… Damn it's normie, sorry for wasting good trips

what stupid advice.
better advice would be:
less is more, contain power levels.
go to clubs/societies, picking up girls isn't the point but for friends
don't turn down invitations to anything

I made friends with people at uni just from lending them paper.
it's a funny old world

go the fuck back and never come back
RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

same tbh

No, it's really not that funny
MORE LIKE FUCKED UP MAJORLY

nope

Here's how female "friendship" works:
1. You are secretly attracted to her. (Yes, always. Shut up and keep reading.)
2. You spend time with her suppressing your desire to fuck her.
3. Your aloofness is attractive and mysterious to her so she starts to put out hints and feelers while maintaining plausible deniability the entire time.
4. At this point either
(a) She gathers enough information to determine you're a loser and puts you in the permanent friendzone.
(b) She gives a final "FUCK ME" hint that you ignore and then out of frustration she goes and gets drilled by Chad off Tinder.
5. Having lost all respect for you, she abuses you as free labor until you explode in rage and sever the "friendship."

only female friends i have r there, cuz i cant get in their pants, and i dont meant theyve fiendzoned me - i mean they r in a different country.
I generally get them, cuz i do want to get in their pants.

tabletop RPGs are a good way to meet nerdy girls

all u need is to get a group
with girls in it
that r not fat or otherwise ugly

That's because you're, in fact, a "normie". Anyone who uses this world regularly is a manchild.

I used to say that "Holla Forums was always shit" some years ago, but when you only come here once every six months you DO see a decline. At least the "normie" crap was made fun of by everyone outside Wizardchan before.

word*.

Now you'll just go and attack my writing because you're not even slightly creative.

I had a female friend, now I'm fucking her.

want to be my friend?

I dont have any friends, male or female.

That pic looks too professionally shot to be yours.

I do but I tell them we're not friends and I treat them all as vapidly stupid cunts; I even tell a lot of them this… It's rare I find one to keep talking with that doesn't eventually get called a bitch or have other types of bullying/degradation occur. TBH I degrade a lot of them while praising very few and it used to bother me that this works for most of them. But I don't care anymore when it comes to women, and do not think to find a likely soul for me or think highly of her in the essence, 'Oh she is some man's daughter; I must respect her!' (etc)

On an occasion there is the one that is cute and more than submissive because they're openly so and enjoy it, which, these ones if I ever intend to keep contact are more so treated with dignity than the rest. But this never last because they often tend to be crazy, or have more problems than you can fix (which in this case a lot of them are just too stupid to understand anything that could help their mental instability), or they're just not what you want exactly, because, you're user, and you won't settle for less.

Sometimes there is one that you treat normally and somehow still end up with a disgusting slut.
Most of them want to act like they never did those things you don't or do want to know about, and breaking their defensive behavior of "I'm not a slut and I've never sucked a dick!" can get old.
Sometimes I stop talking and mingling to them in order to stay away and use my time more wisely, but, I always lose that battle and end up at again to see how far I can go or how many.
Sometimes I think they're all bad and sometimes I think there's the one hidden beyond the realm of media, inner nature, and group-think. Somewhere out there in the woods with her family living in peace away from the ever-growing hell we stir upon the planes. There she is being kept pure and innocent by people left alone by denizens of the world, and even then if I had that… Would I not be a corruption to that innocence given my own bringing about inside of it?

Slowly, but, surely I am crawling away from 3D to the 2D.

All I know is I just want someone to know that I am slowly hating myself for even bothering with girls. Not because I have trouble with them, but, more so because the more I experience them. (Like how some of them you think you're close with when you're younger will later claim you raped them when you had sex or others might say you sexually abused them while you both slept with all the other slutty girl friends in your bed. Why? Just 'cause your not on their side of the fence spouting the same shit they believe, or because they think you did something or someone said this or that… Blah blah blah) The more I do not want to be with involved with a girl beyond fucking em and keeping them around for my amusement. Truly, I wish I was not extremely lustful or ever discovered

If anyone is curious about what I wrote and believes me; I don't hide my power level and I use it wisely (sometimes aggressively), and I talk in a way that is appealing; which I am also confident in my words/actions. I tend to look people in the eyes a lot more, and am very expressive with my face/hands when I converse. It helps to have a social standing where you're known and everyone is at least cool with you on some grounds too.

sry 2 blog post to you poor anons

tl;dr 3DPD women a shit while 2D is winning anons love

I have several. I went to a college that 70% female. A coed friend-group formed and I was part of it. Female friends can be wonderful to have. It is important that you view them as friends and not as crushes, otherwise they will inadvertently make you miserable. Only maintain friendships with girls you like platonically.

Women are excellent at emotional manipulation, but sometimes, especially if they care about you, they can use that power for good. Women are better than men at making you feel really good about yourself. Also they are generally more physically affectionate than your male friends and you forget how much you crave physical contact, even platonic, during bad incel times.

However, don't believe the myth that normalfags say. "You just need to be friends with girls if you want to get laid." Friends can't get you laid. I have many close friends of both genders. Most of them are normalfags, some are Staceys and Chads. I am incel.

Friends are crucial and have many benefits but sex will never be one of them.

women are not for friends

you'd find even platonic female friends can be a waste of time. they only get in touch with you whenever they need an ego boost.

had one friend who i lost touch with a bit, she only got in touch with me after she got married and was trolling for everyone to give her a 'congrats'. same with another after she had a baby. not once did either of them contact me just to see whats up with me and how are things…. only when they're looking for a compliment or congrats about something in their lives.

I inevitably fuck all my female friends. Once they realize what a guy I am, they get attracted to me and I fuck them.
I don't go into the friend zone because I don't try to fuck them, they try to fuck me and I just oblige.