Thoughts on this guy Holla Forums??

What are your thoughts on this guy Holla Forums??.

he's a faggot who's up his own ass

Why do you say that?.

because he's a faggot who is up his own ass.

for a moment i thought this was Richard Steve Goldberg.

No its Todd Nickerson the non-offending pedophile look him up.

Is that like "I smoked but I didn't inhale"?

No more like i am sexually attracted to kids but i do not act on it because i know its wrong and sexuality is not a choice i wish i did not have these urges.

At what age did you realize you were one, user?

Oh im not i was just using an exsample.

Understood

.webm

That guy is a Jewish kike trying to feed people propaganda and bullshit.

what a kike

True, but do you disagree with what he is saying?

Please explain?

i don´t like the word peodphile very much. Because, pedophile intends that you molest children. I prefer to refer to myself as a MAP. I am attracted by them, but i do not wish to engage in sexual intercourse with them.

Same here.

You probably still fap to their images & videos though

Those girls look like they are hebephile aged not pedo.

thast another thing. My age range of attraction is 13-17. Technically that would make me a hebephile, not pedo.

For a pedo like you, anything over 8 is considered "hebephilia"

Not quite pedo, but it's getting close user…

it will never get below that ahe, i assure you. Idon´t see the appeal of a 7 year old, tbh. How can someone look at a loli of that age, and think they are attarctive in any way.

It makes you both a hebephile and a ephebophille

yeah, pretty much that, user. I think its stupid, to classified as a pedo if you feel attracted by a 16-17 year old. But that is what happens.

I agree

I agree, since other than being 'cute', they have no noticeable physical features which typically attract us (breasts / butt) to developing or developed girls (13+)

No, you're a sicko and I refuse to accept your SJW terminology.

That is not my problem. You are the one crying about it.

Its not SJW you stupid fuck this is all backed up by biology ether do some fucking research or kill yourself.

Terminology doesn't decide what is and isn't a mental illness.

Homosexuality is defined in biology textbooks and you're still a degenerate SJW fag for sucking dick.

Nice fallacy. Not an argument.

you're a giant fucking faggot

this.

this.

>Mental illness

LOL wow people on chans are stupid if you did any research at all you would know that Hebephilia and Ephebophilia are not mental ilnesses as attraction to teens is normal and both are not even in the DSM-5 my god you people are fucking stupid has 4chan completely moved in?? like seriously??.

SJW.

Nice memegenerator reddit picture.

He looks like a child molester.

BTFO

Considering the amount of butthurt SJW pedo in this thread I would say he probably is.

This. Why do they always fit the stereotype?

kek

almost all tor traffic are pedo shills

Okay all of you dumb fucks are using the term SJW in the wrong way you all must be newfags from 4chan you probably have no fucking idea what it really means cause its a stupid meme by the way you know who else is a SJW?? Jim.

No, they need all that extra security just to check the weather or find a recipe :)

He looks like he should be on an obscure TV show playing a character type that doesn't exist yet

social justice = vaguely-defined idea, subject to change on a whim
warrior = cannot be reasoned with

You're a mob.

Social justice is the fair and just relation between the individual and society. This is measured by the explicit and tacit terms for the distribution of wealth, opportunities for personal activity and social privileges. In Western as well as in older Asian cultures, the concept of social justice has often referred to the process of ensuring that individuals fulfill their societal roles and receive what was their due from society. In the current global grassroots movements for social justice, the emphasis has been on the breaking of barriers for social mobility, the creation of safety nets and economic justice.

Communism is the philosophical, social, political, and economic ideology and movement whose ultimate goal is the establishment of the communist society, which is a socioeconomic order structured upon the common ownership of the means of production and the absence of social classes, money, and the state.