Columbine Thread

April 20th. is coming new Columbine Thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9uaTwwgcnxc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Now that is edgy

Found the Jew!

Indeed, truly edgy.

also, hitler's birthday

also, the day that the playstation network got hacked to death

it's a very historic day

And weed day

april 20th is a magical day for me. it's my birthday, its hitler's birthday, it's my waifu's birthday, and it is the day of columbine.

truly magical.

Happy early birthday.

thx

No prob user

happy birthday user. Führer blessed you.

Instead of stopping the signs in the first place somehow. Give the kid a therapist that won't just shove pills down his throat or something.

Hitler is much more important than a jew and a goy teen who felt the need to shoot up a school because they couldn't get laid.

Eric and Dylan were nothing like Elliot Rodger they did it because they were bullied not because they could not have any sex Eric and Dylan are completely different from Elliot Rodger.

they did nothing wrong

kids that get laid don't get bullied. I know how to add 1+1= together.

0 girls called them yesterday, 0 girls called them today 0+0 = FAG.

Ugghh no they still do because everyone has been bullied in some way dumb ass you are retarded.

Actually they won't bullied, they were the bullies. They shot up the library at lunch time. Who is at the library during lunch? Nerds and weirdos

Chad visits the library often to hit on nerdy girls

i hope that place gets shot up again.

The columbine killers got laid all the time

with eachother

Found it on eBay for 8 bucks, missed out on a newspaper from the town though

LOL tell that to Brooks Brown dumb ass.

OH SHIT HISTORICAL EVENTS PLUS DUBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck off marjuany is love.

You will never know the feeling of getting blazed then browsing Holla Forums

I laugh every time, I wonder if anyone involved in making this knows he's a retired cop.

anyone else think michael moore is just a shill

NOT REAL

Reminder that the police took their sweet time clearing the school from the OPPOSITE side of where the shooters were.

No

Dylan was a depressed suicidal faggot and Eric wanted to be remembered for orchestrating a terrorist event to be remembered in infamy forever. the bomb that didn't go off would've made the day a lot more catastrophic than it was

April 19, Waco Texas and Oklahoma City….what a great week!!

How the fuck does a teenager afford a $2500 Thompson submachine gun?

youtube.com/watch?v=9uaTwwgcnxc Zero day is pretty good movie if any one is interested

Get your ass out of dave cullens stupid book they were bullied Brooks Brown and others tell of real events that actually happened.

Damn, the edginess

i might celebrate by blowing some shit up with butane bombs. i figure if i cram enough 6 oz. butane bombs in a backpack i can wipe out some "human" vermin.

I kek'd my pants

found the outsider.
YOU LIKE YLYL????????

Easy tough guy, don't unleash the wrath.

when the day of rekonning comes i will show my true power

Fuck yeah, show me your funny banana