GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

TRUMP IAMA LIVE ON PLEBBIT

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4uxdbn/im_donald_j_trump_and_im_your_next_president_of/

Post questions and upvote the good ones. We can redpill Trump through carefully crafted questions.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4uxdbn/im_donald_j_trump_and_im_your_next_president_of/d5tp8s5
reddit.com/r/all
reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/4uxg8p/trumps_ama_has_started_time_to_get_this_on_the/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4uxdbn/im_donald_j_trump_and_im_your_next_president_of/
8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
8ch.net/pol/res/6926166.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh, no one cares, my bad.

I'm looking at it now. Give it more than three minutes for responses, you sperge.

We don't really like reddit or /r/the_donald. It's good that he's doing it and all and hope it's a success, but at the end of the day it's still reddit.

Have a bump tho.

It's reddit, lad.

already a thread

"For this AMA we have temporarily taken extra security measures to keep our community free from troublemakers. We built the wall 10 ft taller, you might say.

Comments from brand new accounts are among those that will be removed by the automoderator. Accounts that are less than 30 days old AND that have less than 500 combined karma are ineligible and their comments will be automatically removed. Public figures who support Trump may circumvent this by sending me a private message that includes a link to their verified twitter profile, then following us on twitter (@theDonaldReddit).

Please note that the rules of this subreddit DO apply (see our sidebar) and that our moderators will be strictly enforcing our rules during the AMA. Those who are not eligible to post at /r/The_Donald may still ask questions over at /r/AskTrumpSupporters."

What a bunch of cunts, i got good questions, didn't i know i had to dedicate my life to a shitty site to ask them.

Paste your questions here and I'll make sure they get asked. I have a backup cuck account.

12000 comments the first 20 minutes. What the fuck is going on?

When will Trump be on here?

ANYONE NOTICE HE HASN'T ANSWERED A SINGLE QUESTION?

or is it just me?

Meh

please stay there

The God-Emperor speaks.

Looks like Reddit wants the Don to decorrupt and reform.

I noticed, he may still be in flight to Ohio.

Maybe reddit is fucking him over to make him look bad and piss people off?

Wouldn't be the first time.

He just replied to a question about voter fraud.

I just saw it too. Good.

That would only kill the reddit.

TRUMP IS PRO-NASA, WHITES WILL COLONIZE SPACE

He made an edit.

His staff is making edits in real time to answer the questions.

Why is leddit so autistic with the gold? What does it even do, other than being a glorified up-vote you have to pay real money for? It's not like Trump's intern is going to care about it either way.

WE WILL COLONIZE SPACE AFTER WE DESTROYED (((ISIS))), BUILT THE WALL, DEPORTED THE NONWHITES AND MAKING GREAT TRADE DEALS AND BE FRIEND WITH RUSSIA TO MAKE SPACE COLONIES POSSIBLE

DEPORT MEXICANS TO DEEP SPACE

Its fucking nothing. plebbit cucks will just be happy he graced them with his presence while the admins slide the thread off the front page.

No need to shit up space, user.

It's going to trigger redditors, also whenever people ask about famous highly gilded comments people will link back to that.

The whole things going to be a shitshow anyway, not even because of the lefty trolls. There's simply too much interest and too many comments for Trump to be able to reply too.

it's just dick sucking, anyway i hope he answer that faggot Milo about Net Neutrality.

Revvin up my sleeper account for some dank ass meme opportunities.

I think they deleted his comments

This is a slow AMA

checked

The AMA is over. Still better than rampart

I've never seen anything like it.

SLIDE THREAD AUTO SAGE

They did delete Milo's questions. I wonder why, he's a faggot, but at least they were good questions.

Screencap?

tbh good. While extremely limited, the faggot has more access to Trump than any of those plebs. It's not his time to fucking attention whore.

Also trump is mincing my nads with his one answer every 20 mins. I figured I'd keep this thread updated with his responses but fuck me, it's excruciatingly slow.

This has been a bigger bomb than Ghostbusters

shift 5

I fuck your mother in the ass for hours

Cue the spammers.

MODS

Hope you get paid before shillary gets imprisoned

I think his questions were included in the comment Trump's been responding to, so they were perhaps considered redundant/distracting.

Oh look it's the same shills who show up to every thread. You know it's an important issue when they show up. Autistic faggots.

bump tbh lad

filtered and reported

Let's see if this tripfaggot from the Hinkley thread can beat his high score of 120 or 130 or whatever it was>>6922477

3 replies, moving pretty slow.

[–]lil-zMAGA[M] [score hidden] 6 minutes agox2 stickied comment

Mr. Trump is landing for his next rally and its interrupted his wifi, he will be back shortly.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4uxdbn/im_donald_j_trump_and_im_your_next_president_of/d5tp8s5

Dnc get out.
Haven't you had your shit pushed in enough for one week?

I think these niggers is faggots mane

Touche.

Maybe Don isn't answering shit because he knows what faggots the_donald and all of reddit are

You guys should probably be aware that there are a total of two posts from Trump's leddit account. Something went wrong.

He's on his 4th answer.

Refresh

His plane is landing, no wifi

ASK HIM ABOUT JEWS

I'm getting PTSD flashbacks from the Hiroshimoot Q&A….jfc

It's fucking annoying right. Waving their dicks around, gving each other gold while jerking each other off and giving those kikes at reddit shekels.

I think he's dealing with tens of thousands of questions showing up in no short order, he's not a miracle worker.

Why bother? He's already established he's pro-Israel

Ask him why jews got kicked out of 108 countries then.

What a cute little weirdo.

Dude I would pound that shit.

I think this was a mistake.
He's going to answer in nothing but campaign platitudes and speaking points, which is odd because his speeches come off as the total opposite.
Opposition fags are going to have a field day picking this shit apart.

Also the fucking admins took it off of r/all

Fuck reddit is annoying

I'm guessing this is another 4D chess play, but I really can't see any upsides to this shitfest so far

Ask him this

Isn't this like the biggest event on their entire site and they're trying to censor it?

doubt hes the one replying

Haha it went from top of r/all to not on he page in 20 mins, censorship

Yeah I was wondering about this too, there's nothing concrete yet, just bullshit about how great things are, were or are gonna be.

Of course. Gotta control the narrative. Wouldn't want people finding out actual facts about Trump

Do you think this could be his angle here? Trying to bait them into censorship and then btfo someone with it?

yes he'll dominate the news another week…

fucking kikes. Anyone who still willingly uses that site is a retard.

Yeah, reddit is pure cancer. It's not like he could ever show his face here though for obvious reasons.

someone ask if Eric visits Holla Forums

SOMEONE ASK HIM ABOUT REPEALING THE 1986 MACHINE GUN BAN

Take your meds

Take your pills

They shoah'd my question about black on white crime.

Kek knows he does, Hey if you're here Eric.

Fuck this, I hope it's a disaster and the fallout eventually ends up killing Reddit.

Who in their family is most likely to visit Holla Forums?
Jr., Eric….or maybe Tiffany? Tiffany seems like enough of a reject to end up here.

user, /r/the_donald are just useful idiots for us. They're marxist-lite. Don't let it get to you. We just need them to trigger plebbit and pimp Trump into a presidency.

Why are they spouting unrelated memes every time Trump answers?

Is this the kind of memery that comes out of reddit?

No wonder they couldn't help Bernie

Tiffany's probably a closet moderate leftist judging by her major. I'd say Eric if anyone.

It's not that different than kekposting tbh fam.

every time he answers a question they give him gold lmao

Good point, maybe this will demonstrate how inconsequential reddit is.

Anyone have that screenshots of when someone tweeted anime or hentai at Trump?

reddit=/=redpilled

We wouldn't be kekposting if Trump did a Q&A.

It's over already I think. Pretty weak AMA tbh, but didn't expect much from faggy redditors to begin with. Kinda surprised he didn't answer more questions, but then again I wouldn't either. Reddit is pure cancer

Agreed. These fucking retards are satisfied with non-answers. I got banned for asking "what policy do you specifically plan to enact to do this?"

Deserved for being a retard

Where are the questions about Israel?

I want to know if he values an American life more than an Israeli one

It was just a political gesture to reach out to younger voters so I wasn't expecting much from Trump here, was just disgusted by how redditors acted and how they didn't show it the proper respect.

They have a rule against anti-semitism which is basically anything that would make a jew shout out OY VEY

I was banned for asking. There's a difference.

he did it in the way to a rally, pretty bad timing. he should let Calvino get the best questions and answer them on a video.

meh nothing special
he's keeping it safe
just repeating the points

Looks like I was wrong, he answered another one

Now the thread's been locked.
WEW

I would've banned you too. It's a puff PR initiative, fuck off.

His latest answer

There are bots replying to him with canned junk.

nah you're probably banned, I just commented 10 seconds ago

What is the point of gold on reddit anyway?

If I ask "Would a Trump White House always put American interests above the interests of our allies, even our greatest allies?" would I get banned?

I just made a reddit account and have never posted there before And I'm so used to being here that I don't know anymore how my posts look to normies

It basically says to people
So completely pointless other than dick waving

1. you get access to a super secret cool kids reddit club that only gold members can see
2. it pays for reddit's shitty, broken server bills

Their heart is in the right place for supporting the good guy even if they only want him to answer questions he's said a million times before.

Extra site features that aren't worth it, the other point is to pay the admins. The same admins who just moved the AMA (with 12k upvotes) off the front page to the 3rd page, and moved an anti Trump post with 1300 upvotes to the front page.

Clear and obvious manipulation.

Well probably for the best then

Supposedly the mods are removing anything from people that aren't regulars on that subleddit, so your comment probably won't even show up unless mods approve it

People like to click buttons, if you put that button behind $5 and attach it to every comment then when people like the comment they feel the need to click the button

He's doing a Q&A on a major shitlib lefty shithole website, wrapping it up quick while he answers softball questions is probably for the best

I agree. She's adorable.

Yeah, at the very least it looks good that he went on there and spoke with people. If the media covers it at all, that's a bonus for Trump. /r/the_donald did good to even get someone as busy as Trump to speak with them for any amount of time.

HE'S STILL GOING

Reddit has been reporting that the AMA has been finished for the past 20 minutes, but the Don is still answering questions. Bunch of snake ass faggots.

I find it funny that they moved this AMA off the front page because with all the gold Trump is getting is going to pay Reddit's server bills for a few years.

They had me fooled until I refreshed and saw him still answering questions. Bastards

Someone said that mods took it off /r/all too

((((((((((((((Bernie Sanders))))))))))))))
Checked.

The admins did, yes.
reddit.com/r/all

This post:
>reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/4uxg8p/trumps_ama_has_started_time_to_get_this_on_the/
Has 4200 upvotes (and was on the front page at 1300)

Trump's AMA:
>reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4uxdbn/im_donald_j_trump_and_im_your_next_president_of/
Has 11000 upvotes and is nowhere to be found on the front page.

It only shows up on /r/all if you filter by controversial even though it has more upboats than anything on /r/all by far

And to expand, Trump basically paid Reddit to say afloat with his mere presence, and yet they shit on him.

Thank you mod Heil for permabanning the bot spammer in this thread.

8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

I know he has a busy schedule, but I hope he can answer more than a few questions or the fallout may come back to bite him.

The media will spin it out like he's snubbing his supporters.

Yeah I know Reddit is for plebs and normies - but the majority of his voters ARE plebs and normies, and Reddit is the most convenient, friendly way for the masses to interact with each other. You can't expect him to do an AMA on Holla Forums.

I hate leddit so fucking much

Mr. President please you have a rally to attend, you're 20 minutes over

Eh, nm I'm an idiot.

He's still answering questions.

ask about space program

It really looked like it was over until he started answering questions again. Everywhere I could find said it was over, and there was an edit to the OP that basically said that it was over.

They fooled you and millions more people on reddit. That plus they removed it off the homapage means he's left preaching to the choir.

he said his connection was spotty

It's admins trying to sabotage it.

That might be the worst answer I've ever seen from Trump

No idea why, all these leddit golds are probably the most money the site has ever made

They're saying he answered more shit than any of the obongo AMAs

He's right. They're marxists.

Makes sense

lol, it does not show up on reddit all

His non-answers are getting annoying

It wouldn't be hard to persuade a libertarian to vote Trump, yet he just goes back to Clinton being bad and the rigged system. Third party types are obviously not going to vote for Clinton. All Trump would have to say is that libertarians don't stand a chance as long as third world migrants, who vote democrat, are being allowed into the country by weaker "open border" libertarians

Gotta control the narrative: Trump is an evil racist, misogynist, homophobic, transphobic, xenophobic, and whatever other ism and phobia they can attribute to him. If people actually saw what Trump has to say they may realize they are being lied to and vote for him

Looks like Obongo answered 9 questions in his AMA, one answer was his favorite gorilladunk team

Or Trump baiting media and others into jumping the gun to report he answered few questions, when he planned to continue and answer more than Obama

honestly, all ama's end up being shit, now reddit will cry about it for the next few days

he should really come back and answer more

Has Stein even held office ever?

after the press conference

I guess his point is that we have to break the system because the 3rd party candidates aren't getting anywhere. Idk. I agree–it wasn't a good answer.

It only shows up on /r/all if you sort by controversial. It is probably the most updated post on reddit right now yet the admins sent it to the controversial section with things that get downboated to oblivion so no one will see it. Oh btw, look what else shows up on /r/all controversial setting right under it.

You should think about this in terms of politics and how to win.

Trump is not going to discuss the phylosophy behind the political orientations. It would not be productive.

He won't challenge the assumption that libertarian is wrong. He won't do that. He will focus on specific issues.

upboated** not updated

Nothing says it's over yet.

He's at 12 right now, with his most recent being less than 10 minutes ago

He could have worded it more comprehensively, but you can see what he's getting at. The question is why should they trust him even though they disagree significantly with his policy positions. His answer is that there are bigger fish to fry than gay rights, or abortion rulings or other superficial cultural wedge issues. Unless somebody smokes out the filth burdening the political system, nothing will be ultimately solved. He's the best candidate to drop the hammer on that corruption and collusion, so let him do what he's best at, and in the future your people can try out what they think they're good at.

Open border libertarians undercutting the ability of their platform to succeed by allowing third world migrant into the US is a specific issue

I never said that he should say anything bad about libertarians philosophically.

He should just solidify that a President Trump would pave the way for libertarianism being an achievable goal instead of a fantasy

oh ok, but he should come back too later

He's definitely done now, he's about to start the Toledo rally

that's what I mean, he should return after the toledo rally

The only thing he'd have to do against libertarians is say that Johnson has gone on record as being pro-TPP. That's pretty much a noncontroversial negative with the entire voting public that's not part of the elite.

Was it anonamoose?

beta cucks

it has 60% vote ratio

aaaaand its locked now, wtf

These aren't personal answers from Trump, they're just his staff repeating lines he's said in rallies. He's not really answering the questions.

You do realize that reddit isn't friendly territory and that there were thousands of people/bots trying to fuck this thing up, right?

wew

Libcucks downbloated that that pretty hard.

I had plenty of posts and karma on the sub, why you did not say here what were your questions you fucking cuck?

His rally started the answers stopped.

the most posts on the sub are around 60%-70%

Shit taste.

I'm not sure how I feel about this. They just gave plebbit a shit ton of moneyz.

He answered way more than Hussein did back then, so it should be fine.

still, it would really be nice if he returned to answer a few more questions after the rally

They are fucking retards. They always talk about how reddit is against them and their subreddit, and yet they give reddit tons of money. They are fucking cucks

Yeah, he ended up answering quite a bit more questions after I posted that. Everywhere else on reddit was saying it was over already, but then he started again.

Honestly, I don't mind the questions he gave. Trump is mostly in automatic mode right now and doesn't have the time to really consider changing laws and policies that don't have to do with the election right now.

If he does this again I would prefer he do it once he wins.

You guys recognize the holohoax, the abundance of jew plots and assassinations as well as the many false flags yet you still fall for the "WE WUZ ON THE MOON N SHIET" meme?

fuckin over already, i wanted to ask him aboot glass-steagall and if he is going to maybe deport some filthy bankers or something

also 10k le upboats lemao, but still not on the front page, reddit is so very very sad

regardless, im still

HIGH ENERGY

I still can't shake off the feeling that it was not Trump answering questions. The answers were bland and dodgy, while in his speeches Trump is usually directly on point.
Looks like one of his staff was given a bunch of written guidelines and told "Don't say anything stupid", so he handled it in the safest, most PC way.
Anyway, Trump's time and energy are wasted on plebbit. There is no such thing as gratitude from these people.

shut up retard take your shing shongs and git

I'm sure at the very least he had someone else type for him. Do you think Trump has time to sit there and learn how to use reddits shitty layout? I doubt he types very fast either.

yeah and there were no planes on 911+ a missile hit the pentagon+ chemtrails + the russians were going to invade on y2k + buy a water filter nigger

back to kosher jones with you, order me some heirloom seeds, I hear they are good

This, it sounded a little weird, maybe it's because this is the first time we've seen him directly interact with people on the internet answering their as opposed to short Twitter bantz

leddit is a waste of his time and I hope this is the last "official" visit.

He's much better off feeding us mememana from tweets

Well, I doubt he got where he is now without being at least moderately internet-savvy.
Well, usually such AMAs are done by a staff guy reading the questions aloud and the person answering them.

Anyway, I am dissatisfied.

The thing is he can pay people to be internet-savvy for him. He's very high energy, but most people his age are absolutely terrible with technology

Those other things are much less plausible, there are many reasons why the moon landing was faked.

And many many more, look into it yourself, you're redpill level 1 right now.

I like this plan, except it'd be funny to see them fall of the edge of earth when they get shipped out

What else were you expecting? This was a publicity stunt targeted towards bernouts and undecided people.

Time well spent.

On the flag topic they made a frame so it looked like the flag was waving. A droopy flag wouldn't look good.

He looks so disappointed in the leddit cucks, like he's longing to do it on here but knows he must wait until he's elected.

Personally, I think bernouts are hopeless. People who drank as much kool-aid as them cannot learn from experience, even painful one.
But if this stunt does secure him more votes… oh well, I guess even dry autumn leaves are good for kindling.

Checked for Cuckservatsim and Jewry.

Checked again for Next Generation of Reagan Democrat Analogs - cuckservatsim will triumph.

The majority of them are, youve gotta court who you can. Its looking like 10 - 15 % of them.
Anything to eat into the dems voter base in a loss for them and a gain for Trump.
The rest will either be disenfranchised or tow the party line.

Trump as the demagogue that he is, is now appealing the plebbit audience.

Tell me Holla Forums, how does it feel that your candidate is going against everything that you stand for? From supporting Israel to this, how you are going to reckon your bias against plebbit now?

RIGHT WING SPACE MARINES

HE'S THE ONE TRUE EMPERARRRRRGGGHHHH

MEDIA CONDEMNING TRUMP'S AMA

Nice first post. Welcome to the thread.

why

why

why

If you want, donate those $5 to his campaign where it could actually matter.

Their families are all niggerfaggots who refuse to let the public hear the truth of how we shot down the plane.

Trump's AMA sucked. He only answered 12 questions! And his answers were all the same old stuff we've heard a million times.

It was very disrespectful of him not to devote a couple hours to it.

And it was stupid to do it at the exact same time he had a rally scheduled.

He might do another one latter.

Well maybe, but ..

OT: What type of wood is that table made from?

kek