UnJUSTing the NEETS

I'm a 21 y/o NEET. I'm above average intelligence and in decent shape.

I can't afford a student loan and don't have the desire to get pozzed at college either.

I'm looking for a path to supporting myself. I'm tired of living at home, and tired of bouncing back and forth between shitty menial wagecuck jobs.

I've been researching trade schools and other things like oil drilling and merchant marines, but it's been hard to get an idea of what's worthwhile to pursue.

Im looking for something relatively low investment (1-2 years) and high yield (40k+ a year). Even better if I can get paid while I learn.

Hoping some of you anons have some advice for me. I'm willing to put the work in, but I don't want to put myself down a dead end where I'm likely to burn myself out.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-27/zero-down-on-a-2-million-house-is-no-problem-in-silicon-valley
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kill yourself homo, this is not your personal army, either grow up balls or fuck off

You are smart.

Also if you are getting into a trade, working under a mentor is 20x more valuable than school.

This user gets it. Apprenticeship is the best way to start a career as a craftsman of some kind.

that meme doesn't even apply here you fucking retard

There are accusations of homosexuality.

Can you confirm or disconfirm that you are actively homosexual?

is that what mommy told you?

It doesn't matter what you choose just fucking pick something and do it.

First step: Stop being a god damn leech. I do not know if these 'wage cucks' are your friends or family, but using their resources to shit around shit posting on 8ch is fucking degenerate.

Second step: Get an entry level trades job, maybe a laborer for construction. Be creative, I know a guy who learned to be an auto locksmith because he had the opportunity to watch them while working as a lot attendant at a dealership.

Step three: Stop being a homosexual.

Exactly right! We should help divert money from ZOG and just use the states resources instead.

Join the software engineer masterrace, user.

Don't believe me?
>Banks give silicon valley workers 0-down-payment home loans cause they know we're good for the money: bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-27/zero-down-on-a-2-million-house-is-no-problem-in-silicon-valley

What better is there are tonnes of online education platforms that will teach you the basics, and any projects you do will be demonstrative your ability.

Will hang in this thread and answer questions for anyone curious.

Where to start fellow user?

pick one

I would guess that about 0.05% of software engineers even come into contact with programs of that kind.

Why did you even make this comment? You have some pre-conceived, nonsensical problems with software engineering and instead of admitting that your opinion is based on nothing but bullshit you decided to come up with some semi plausible sounding argument and threw some Holla Forums buzzwords in for appeal.

I'd honestly like you to consider why you're such a miserable sack of shit.

I'd rather be dirt poor in my place of birth in the sticks than be rich in some liberal hellhole tbh. You can talk of saving up and moving out later, but I want kids now, not later when I'm an old fucker that can't live to see them grow up.

I hate to make a CURRENT YEAR argument but being a software engineer or even just a code monkey is probably one of the best jobs to have if you want to work from home/wherever the fuck you want.

can't wait until the tech bubble crashes and all you pussies are beep-booping my buckshot at walmart

goodwill is hiring right now

true, I got a 2 year degree, and didn't get hired for a year

Oil and trade are falling. Terrible idea to get involved in those.

Try being a plumber. No matter how poor you are, you don't want to have to deal with sewer shit, so you, user, can get paid to do that for them.

Secondary is electrician. After that, welding.

What makes you so upset?

NEETs are what make imageboards work lad

I contributed more to 4chon when I was working than I have to 8ch in the past 2 years of NEEThood.
Quitting the NEETlife is a bitch, you have to force yourself to do it the whole way and it WILL suck, it will also be worth it in the long run and you'll be a healthier person.
Don't listen to Holla Forumsfags that don't even know how to create sprite graphics from memory(illegal now, Holla Forums is cucked) and create a job for yourself.

The only way to succeed in tech is to own a company, otherwise you're just getting jew'd harder than anyone else ITT(but making twice the money :^^^) )

I already program, where the fuck do I get a job?

I could tell you what I'm doing OP:

In germany you can join the army and learn a trade there. I'll have to(and want to) participate in all the regular physical training but I'll also become a "Fachinformatiker"(somewhat similar to a programmer/generalized tech guy) while getting fully paid for being part of the armed forces.
Apparently employers also like to hire guys like that once they're done with the army.

I'm not sure if such a thing is possible in the place you live in.

I decided to do this because I have deficits in my personality thanks to having a degnerate single mom that I think can be fixed by experiencing some military discipline.

10 PRINT "BUY ME"
20 GOTO 10
RUN
program something you can sell, asshole

You sound like a faggot.

Go home and cry faggot.

I rate your post 5/5 stars.

LIFT

And do MMA. Start with Muay Thai or Boxing, because they're actually fun at the early stages, as opposed to torture.

Your fucking income doesn't matter, user. Happiness isn't a setting, its a side effect.

Once you start feeling good, your outlook changes. Decide what you want to do while you're in the right frame of mind. Not when you're miserable and worrying that you're wasting your life.

Trade school, welders especially make shitloads of cash if you are willing to work out in the middle of nowhere. Underwater welders made even more but it literally takes years off your life, so if you can live with dieing at 60 you can retire at 30.

Relavent vid, ReasonTV is cucked as fuck now but this is a decent interview.

Payed shill's trying to blend in and demoralize pls go away.

You can't even use the memes you were forced to learn correctly.

What makes underwater welding so hazardous to your health, if you dont mind sharing some insight

How exactly did you jump from "Started dabbling with making websites at 24" to "Currently on 160k for a biotech company in Palo Alto?"

Where did you start, do you have certifications, did you go to some type of school to get a basic degree? That would be the most important for someone wanting advice from you.

Does that mean you're a mod here? Sorry for the dumb question but I've not been here for long

NVM. Google tells me TOR user.

No, it means I'm posting through Tor.

Suggestions to Lift and Trade School are decent. Everyone should Lift. Trade Schools can get you more reliable work than a Gender Studies.

I suggest you learn programming. But not shit like games. Don't do anything sexy. Do what pays. If you make a site / service with Elixir + Phoenix you can make very good income and have the site cost almost nothing to run. What you make should meet market demand. You can learn enough within a few months to get building. Look for super niche markets where the audience has money, and has a need, and make products which meet their demands. You can make fake landing pages which describe your product without building anything, and gather e-mail sign ups for people who are interested to help you check for actual interest without committing to a single big project. Completely unsexy fields can be extremely lucrative. Look for the non-obvious niches, look for people working already and need solutions to their problems. It takes work and smarts but if you build up your willpower to get shit done you can make very good money without serving anyone but your customers.

You might be the hugest liar ive ever seen.
What the fuck are you talking about? Do you live in china? Are you the one stealing all the jobs?
Ive seen cocky bastards with mathematics degrees suck dick at coding
All lies, the only time you would ever make near that is if your a fucking project leader not a grunt
Ever heard of deadlines?
Maybe. Unless you fuck up coding that xray machine.
And worst of all
Fuck off scum youre not an engineer.

They don't give you an oxygen mask

Aside from the more obvious ones like that fact that you are dealing with electricity underwater and often welding things with large internal pressure differences between the inside and outside (ever seen that video of the crab being sucked through a tiny crack in the pipe?) its the same risks associated with working in any hyperbaric environment. The massively increased pressure along with cycling between regular and high pressure slowly damages your body, causing muscle and skeletal damage as well as cognitive and hearing/vision loss.

Of course, the closer you are to the surface the less the effects are, but most underwater welding is done on pipelines and oil rigs far below the surface.

Just looking at the statistics as well as the above underwater welding apparently has a death rate of about 15%.

Vid related, imagine that crack is the thing you have be next to and fix.

If youre thinking of going into a trade just remember to pick one that people will always need. For example
Not good because during an economic downturn people arent building houses or renovating
Good because people are always breaking pipes and shit and will need that fixed

get yo ass on welfare and apply fo job at mickeyDs o womart. Dumass mofo.

Sheet Metal.

You again… Useless

What's wrong with welding?

Your world view and experience is not the same as others from different areas with different experiences.

My friend just got hired at a big company doing programming. He thought they hired smart people, but so many dumb people are working there, and many loads of cash. They are also desperate to hire, as are other companies in the same area. Woman or minority who can code? GOLDEN FUCKING TICKET RIGHT THERE TO THE TOP.

engineer is someone who designs and builds things, it's not an exclusive club

Depends where you work. Video games for example as a coder is cancer, do other non-sexy fields and your work will be better. I think it also depends on how fast you can get your work done. If you can get what's expected of you done in 2 days what you are allotted 2 weeks that is chill working conditions.

I make websites and apps and make from 1k to 10k a day from ads/iap/subscriptions. Yes, people like us exist, and you can be a part of it too if you work smart, work hard, and don't let pessimistic, defeatists assholes get you to never try. You'll fail, keep trying, don't stop learning and being honest with yourself with what's a good idea to make money vs what seems sexy to do.

how's this politics/news related?

I have an education and a decent job.

I'm still bored, depressed, unfulfilled and worried that I'm wasting my life and squandering what little potential I may have once had.

I'd say its borderline. Too many NEETs need to step up and be ubermensch.
When it finally happens, we don't want to be relying on fat guys and hungry skellies in our shield wall.

Just a word of advice for anyone thinking about entering trades like HVAC and carpentry: trade school is useless.

Speaking in regards to my field (HVAC), having a trade school certification does not make entry into the industry any easier. Experience reigns supreme, but trades are one of the few areas of our feminized society where there is still a heavy emphasis placed on masculinity, forthrightness, and social skills. At least with smaller shops, they are just as likely to hire the guy with no trade school certs that visited their offices personally to leave his resume and express interest in an apprenticeship as the guy who went to trade school, but just emailed an application/resume. Better yet; try to get employment as a laborer on an HVAAC instillation team. If you work hard and demonstrate a desire to understand the business, more likely than not you will get a chance to apprentice within a year.

The only job-training programs that lead to immediate employment right out of school are; CDL-school and LNA (Nursing assistant–shitty work that only pays $3-$4 above minimum wage depending on your state) training.

To any NEETs that want to re-enter society: you will probably have to work at least 1-2 years at a McJob before you get your break, even if you are intelligent.

Horse farriers (shoeing horses and/or trimming their hooves) do pretty well for themselves after they've built up their clientele. I'm friends with a farrier who makes around 60k/year.

You cant get a mc job when they have anti white diversity quotas

This is what a schlomo on poor salary looks like.

If I wanted to get into welding, what would be the best way? Go to a trade school? There's one around me that advertises they have emplyment assistance built into the program. how much of that is bullshit?

HEIL HITLER

Do you have a family? Because working sucks if all you get out of it is money. Buy a house, make some babies and watch your life get better.

Being a software engineer requires real skill, talent, and dedication.
Being a laborer on the other hand requires nothing more than to have nothing better to do and be enough of a pozz to work for shit pay in shit conditions.
tl;dr you are easily replaceable and therefore not valuable

Wrong, in most countries it definitely is (licensing and all), although SE lags behind in "credencialization".

Fucking bullshit. Parenthood and the white picket fence can be a way for some people, but by no means its the automatic happiness you imply.

I get your gist, but your definition is wrong.

A laborer (or proletarian) is somebody who can ony sell his labour power, nothing more - engineer, docotor, scientist, it doesn't matter, they are all laborers. Only when you own real (i.e. income-producing) assets that can sustain you without working you have keft the rangs of the laborer.

If you have a truck then do what I do. I just drive around picking up free shit off craigslist and recycling metals and reselling shit at the flea market.

Doesn't matter how bullshit it is. If you're a half-decent welder you can find work anywhere.

this

You realize that only applies when someone is calling for a raid/doxing right? Fucking newfag

I know a girl who makes 100k+ writing shitty ads for her company to shill to other companies.
She blows all her money on frivolities and never shuts up about how much she hates her job.

I can't wait for this tech bubble to burst. webm related

As for you OP If you want to continue your NEET lifestyle but still make enough money to live, I'd suggest real estate investing. You're gonna need some decent capital to start, but once you get going it's gets pretty easy. A lot of initial work as far as learning you're local laws regarding real estate and private lending not to mention networking and finding a decent broker, but once all you're ducks are in a row it's not a bad way to live.

Don't fall for any multi level marketing companies though as you can literally learn all this shit online for free.

No. Can't afford kids yet, and I'm not even sure I want any.

Won't be able to afford a house for years, either.

Be a firefighter, takes 2 years to finish. Guaranteed job making 50K+, women love them, you'll get really fit etc. can be done right in your local community college for cheap.

I dont want to get sidetracked but - is there any way to gauge how big the saw/crab/pipeline is? I need a scale

Get rid of that mindset because that is why our people would cease to exist in the future

Wrong. Low birth rates only become a problem if corrupt assholes open the borders. Otherwise it's perfectly fine.

I'd like to know, too. Poor Mr. Crab.

Are you gonna pay me for it?

Maybe I'll be able to afford that white picket fence and 2.5 kids by the time I'm 40.

A good age to become a father.

as true as that can be in some cases, that's a fucked up mindset to have.

Think of any great person who has ever existed - whoever you look up to - would that person have been stopped by a "diversity quota"? Would it have stopped Alexander the Great, Hitler, Napoleon?

Are you unable to work? Fuggin gommie

yes, but I mean if I go through this local trade school, assuming I get certified as a welder as a result, is that enough to get a welding job? Or would I still need to snag an apprenticeship in order to get experience?

When Trump wins welders are going to be needed even more than they are now. Places already take on no/low-experience welders, you just don't get as much pay until you're seasoned.

Thanks for the replies.
But like all things, knowing the dangers and avoiding them, is it possible to live a full life doing this kind of work? Avoiding DP can be done at least.

Learn a trade or two. Git gud at it. Be your own man work where you want when you want. Welders make way over 40k. Plumbers can reach 90k or higher. Also most non union tradesmen are red pilled as fuck.

This video is great and a good redpill for highschoolers.

Anyone have information on the medical field as a whole?

I do well in my science classes and have an affinity for learning about the body and know I'd do well in school but I have no idea what the field is like.

Depends on how back breaking the work is. Plumbing and Electrical isn't going to mess you up to bad. Pipe fitting on the other hand is pretty rough on you.

Lots of stress, lots of work. Can make a good total annual salary, but per hour it can be worse than many "lower" jobs. In my old institute for example the PhDs made the same per hour as the (unionized) cleaners.

I went through three weeks of welding school and got hired out of the gate.