Hey Holla Forums. I'm going to 7-Eleven

Hey Holla Forums. I'm going to 7-Eleven.

Do you want anything?

Some canned can would be nice.

I need a car. Pick up a pedo van for me

Oh, also get some rape.

One of those large Frozen Peruvian Llama Semen Slurpees too (FPLSS)

Get me some mozzarella sticks and a $.79 Big Gulp, Mountain Dew Code Red.

Twinkies and dog food

buy for me gf

Yes.
Do you?
Do you know what it is?
I know I don't know. I'm guessing that's something more than you know.

I can't go to my local 7-11 anymore because the cashiers get too chummy and start asking questions.

Why can't I live in Japan where I can buy everything from vending machines at 3 AM?

wheeze the jews

then get shot by the cops for being a dindu nuffin

sleeping pills, dog treats and condoms.
thanks

Get me a few beers, and some jerky. Thanks man.

You can buy hot taquitos, tendies, hash browns, mozzarella sticks, etc. from a vending machine there?

You can do some of those in burgerland actually.

Yup some chicken tender, 2 Bahama Mama Sausages and their store brand drinks. It's actually pretty good and has none of that HFCS.

I want you to KYS.

I've never heard of vending machines with hot food. But I would imagine if there was anywhere on Earth that has them, it would be Japan.

40 pound box of rape.

Get me a Monster Energy and a pack of Pall Mall cigarettes.

slim jim please

I'm an idiot and missed that part somehow.
Some rest stops have vending machines that dispense precooked shit like hot pockets, and also have public use microwaves, though that's not the same as having a hot meal given to you directly by the vending machine.

I've noticed 7-11 employees are generally either the creepy kind of friendly weirdo, or some npn-English speaking shitskin that openly hates you.

That's interesting, I didn't know that.

The only vending machines I've seen that heat anything are hot coffee machines at rest stops. The coffee is usually decent, too.

Pall Malls burn up too quickly.

If you're going cheap, 305s or Native. They last like 10 minutes.

I didn't mean hot, just precooked.
As in still in the package, you have to microwave it yourself, hence there usually being a microwave nearby.

pork rinds plz

At my 7-11 there's this woman that has been working there for 10 years, because when I moved to that area she was working there, and she still is working there.

thats kinda sad.

Orange sodie pop

Quarter pound hot dog. Those things are fucking amazing.

I have a similar story, but she's the owners mother. She's pretty chill, too. She would go outside for a smoke and we would talk about whatever.

Their cookies are good, but it's kind of a ripoff, paying $1 for one cookie. You can buy a package of cookie mix for around the same price and bake like 6 of the same size.

Their brownies and their doughnuts are delicious as well, and I think they're a better value if you have a sweet tooth.

where do you live? Here you get 2 cookies in a single pack for 1$ or .50$ per cookie!

Nice try.

Could you get me a quarter-pound penis on a bun? Plenty of horse semen, no onions.

Thanks OP.

OMG so fucking edgy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll take one large butt rape in the bathroom, and a small molestation in the checkout line.

2 24oz of PBR and a bomb burrito

Good. Go to that failchan and stay there forever.

get me a couple 40oz.

Gimmie summadat world Peace fam ☮️

You don't get dog treats to fuck a horse, and you don't use condoms unless you're gay.

Has anybody actually eaten a hotdog off one of these machines? Or are they just for show.

Not the hot dogs, but those breaded buffalo sticks or whatever they are are actually pretty damn good.

(This comment requires Holla Forums Gold to view in full)

Taquitos are great, all the varieties are decent and they're a food that's easy to eat while driving.

Can you please get me two 64-oz bottles of Fruit Punch Gatorade, and some of those Chocolate Chunk cookies for me? Thanks dear.

EAT SOME FRUITS AND VEGENTENBELDES FUO FUCIKNG LOSER PISECES OF SHEUT

EAT GOOD FOOD TO UNCUCK YOURSELF

Yeah Get me the Musubi Deluxe with some of those Japanese Soybean Chips, a Arizona, and Vienna Sausage bento. Yeah should come out to $8.

Thats a weak ass recipe

Get me a mozzarella and chicken tacquito and a Georgia Peach Peace Tea while you're out, honey.

to be fair it's not hard over here.

get me a hot dog, wings and pizza and a slurpy

A cherry freezy. (or slurpee, whichever they have.)

Yeah, maybe one of those two pound bags of ice I know they have. That would be good.

I'd also like it if you could max out some (((credit cards))) on gasoline and containers to put it in. I could use gasoline.

Ketchup, brother. Nothing more.

Some Cherry Coke and some Sun Chips. I'm not drinking that non-cherry piss in a can.