Gay / Bi Experimentation Stories

Question 1:

1. How much money would it take to let a disease free guy with an 8 inch cut cock fuck you up the ass bareback? No one will ever find out. He's been saving up his load for weeks so he's gonna fill your ass with cum. He's also going to top your ass for at least 20 minutes straight. Balls deep.

Question 2:

Have you ever had any type of gay sex? Did you experiment when you were a teen? If so, describe what you did in detail.

Please rate my cock.

Has anyone here ever been butt balled like this? Did you like the feeling of a guys fat balls slapping your ass while he plowed your asshole deep?

Are you a top or a bottom?

Have you ever bitch fucked someone?

This is when you fuck a sissy up the ass from the front with his legs in the air like a bitch.

Have you ever been bitch fucked?

Do you prefer jocks or twinks?

Have you ever cum in someone's ass? Have you ever let someone cum in your ass?

Gosh, this thread really is very gay. But you can go gayer. Make balls touch.

This is what you and I are going to do down in my basement. Don't worry. I won't tell anyone that you liked it.

Should have made this thread when Gay Community user was still awake tbh, though he was bullied a lot today.

Daily reminder that Homosexuals have the highest rate of Aids compared to any other group.

really makes you think….

Do you want some poz loadz?

Reminder that gay activists marched alongside NAMBLA activists because they were fighting for the same thing, until they realised they were being dragged down by them.

It has more to do with the fact that they've grown up as a different/outcast member of a normanitive heterosexual society than something inherent in their sexuality. Think about it. These people are from childhood deviates from the norm and has conflicting thoughts about themselves and their families/best friends. This is the foundation of shakier existence.

I have a collection of BD toys, but I've never managed to bring myself to orgasm through prostate stimulation despite many attempts. But because of how cancerous the gay community is, I've no real interest in fucking another guy.

No, it has to do with accepting and practicing an inherently self destructive and poisonous life style. Heterosexuality is normal for a reason.

lol

Why would you need money for this? Sounds fucking amazing.

OP here. This is pretty much where I'm at. I was lucky enough to do lots of fun stuff when I was a teen and in college with a few very close friends. These were people who obviously were as safe and inexperienced as me. It was a lot of fun times. It started relatively tame and eventually lead to full blown anal. I'm glad I got to do that stuff back then, but I would never do that stuff now unless I found someone who could be trusted beyond all doubt. And considering the behavior of gay guys, that's never going to happen.

Most straight guys wouldn't do it unless properly enticed. I think most guys have a line. Where that line is depends on the person.

This thread is pretty gay not going to lie.

What if I just like taking it rather than giving it.

It always seems like they're are more bottoms than tops.

I'm mostly a top but I enjoying being the bottom. I just have never found enough guys to give it to me, and I've had to rely on using the occasional toy instead.

Still, getting fucked by a guy who knows what he's doing feels really good.

I tried

Since I'm bi I get most of the being a top energy out with women, in fact I don't really even get turned on by the thought of fucking a guy.

No wonder you guys are so messed up.

shouldn't this be on leftypol?

this

however much money it would take to give me a sawed-off and a buckshot for the head of every gay man, plus one for myself. ill die a hero.

DADDY

You're doing it wrong. Faggots like men. Post women to annoy them

Yeah but I'd fuck her too

A consequence of the over – privileged woman is that in America no man any more dares to look at a girl, since otherwise he will be brought before the marriage court and made to pay for it. In America homosexuality is absolutely a defensive measure for the men because they have fallen into such slavery to the women. The woman can behave like an ax there: she just starts hacking away on something. She is never rebuked: the best example of a tyranny by women!

–Heinrich Himmler

>1. My love ass don't cost a thing

hiya daddy~

stop using facts and reasoning

lmao

fuck off

then how come we're not fucking faggots like you? i've seen 8 year old outcasts, are they faggots as well?

I tried anal, it sucks. But I acknowledge that it can be great if your top cares to go slow. I mean, its just sex, i'm not romantic about it.

Q1
no amount. put yourself over financial desires unless you're in a financially shit situation. in which case there are other methods to acquire currency that are less degrading

Q2
not with guys.

Someone doesn't understand the glorious life of being bi.

Himmler-san was redpilled as fuck if thats an actual quote.

oh god, the wrong people won the war.
why.
WHY?!

I don't see the appeal. I've had anal sex with a woman, the rectum is nowhere near as stimulating as a vagina.

Did she shit on your dick? Thats the good part.

I'll bite. Yeah I fucked a man once.

7/10 probably wont do again, didnt like smelling shit after a while. was nice to stick my dick in someone though.