So I heard this was /bpol/

I wanted to post this on Holla Forums but I got banned again.

I don't get people complaining about the whole jew thing with him.

Everyone knew well before the election that he was pro Israel, that his daughter was a jewish convert who was married to a jewish guy, etc. It's not a new development.

How old are you? What exactly don't you understand? People pointing this sort of thing out are trying to tell you he's just another neoconservative, and that he won't be different from past presidents. Holla Forums wouldn't have endorsed Trump if they thought of him in that light. Instead they might have their heads out of their asses trying to enact change themselves instead of depending on their idol.

Whatever you say Shariablue.

stupid sheep

I'm too tired to respond to low effort bait, so just label my shit up, fam.

yupp, but still better then Hillary.If Holla Forums wants to back up a candidate they should pick the suitable person early in the election, because they end up cucking themselves with meme magic.I want to point out, that there were good choices, but nobody cared.Only Mr Communism backed up by college kids, or Hillary backed up by cucks and feminists or Mr I love jews with le trolling.Nobody cared for the right choice, but only the person they liked the most after 30 seconds of thought.

This is all old news. No one cared then. No one cares now.

Rand was the best choice imo

Okay, so I've seen this parroted almost every single time somebody tries to say something about Trump and Jews. Let me just ask you: Does your mind explode if I even hint at a political change paradigm outside the box of voting for candidate? You aren't just choosing to vote for either Trump or Hillary. You are choosing to vote for the system that's been fucking us over or to vote against that system's legitimacy by doing something else entirely. There was a lot of societal unrest brewing (and there still is) right before the election. I'm disappointed that unrest was directed into endorsing the same corrupt system again.

There is nothing wrong with being Jewish or being friendly with Jewish people.

You want a redpill fam?

Almost every single revolution ever has been funded by wealthy aristocrats
The America Revolution was literally started by wealthy land owners, here's a fun fact; George Washington, the first president, was also the wealthiest president until Donald Trump assumed office in 2017, 230 years later. The French revolution? funded by banks. The October Revolution? Funded by Jewish bankers. Every single revolution in every third world shithole of the past 100 years? The result of globalist political theater. While we like to think revolution is the result of the common man rising up to fight for his rights, the reality is that the average man is a fucking sheep and revolutions are started by wolves.

Hitler's revolution was the only true revolution

Shit man, you might actually be right

I got banned for trolling them about the Kushner situation months ago, Holla Forums is a strict no fun zone.

that's sad
but they didn't have internets back then, so maybe this time will be different? or no…

so how to become wealthy powerful wolves to destroy corporations and jews?
the corrupt system won't allow you to get rich if you don't play their game and submit to them. in worst case they will simply eliminate you
it's all doomed we can only try to destroy world with nuclears

does Holla Forums even allow Tor? I bet they're so cucked that they don't.

Some fag/shill will ruin any VPN anyway.

8/pol/ has strict moderation because the mods decided early on they wanted to avoid becoming like 4chans Holla Forums. Since 4chans Holla Forums basically became Holla Forums-lite with all the retarded spam and shitposting.

Pfft. You do realize the internet is run by powerful corporations as well right? You are literally paying a large corporation for the right to even use it. If any revolution happens online it'll be because they allowed it anyways. Unless we somehow de-centralize it and take control but the chances of that are slim.

I'm not entirely convinced by your okay but not detailed argument. It's an important point to raise, but unless you elaborate much more than this, I will assume that wealthy aristocrats sometimes just throw money at the side they like as a reaction to the rebellion they sense brewing, not necessarily in order to instigate it from the very beginning. I'm sure wealthy Jews start chaos with money too, but in what universe are people with power (money in this context) not tempted to get involved after tides start shifting? Historians may have trouble piecing together the correct order for this chicken or the egg situation.

True, but you see, here lies the problem.

In order to prevent the userbase from turning into one like 4chan, the moderation has to be one like 4chan….

It's a lose-lose.

The American Revolution was a great example. Many Americans were still loyalists, it was a revolution funded almost entirely by the rich, wealthy, and famous, all because they were not considered in the same social rank among Brits for being colonials. You know why George Washington was able to charter his own army? Because he was a Freemason, so he used his Mason connections. This isn't conspiracy, its just history, and its the reality we have to deal with. There's not fucking way the average colonial man would've been able to round up a revolutionary army and even if he did he would never have had the resources and ability to organize a new government in its place. The founding fathers were all very wealthy people.

So we can have our revolution if we become rich, wealthy, or famous and network through secret clubs?

Pretty much yes

Does that mean self-improvement threads are the most politically revolutionary topics to discuss on Holla Forums?

Certainly. The only way to make any serious change in this day and age is to have a lot of money and influence. We sure as fuck aren't going to change things by chimping out like niggers or protesting like retarded hippies. We have to learn to play the system. Then we subvert the system. Then we take over the system. 3 steps. Play, subvert, take over.

I mean, going down this road leads to some conclusions like:
1. E-celeb threads are not cancer. They are essential to propping up right wing individuals to make them influential in society.
2. Some amount of laid back threads where people just chat and network are essential.
3. Tripfags are not cancer. Networking doesn't work with strictly enforced anonymity.