archive.is/5OO5u

Other urls found in this thread:

uber-facts.com/2012/11/21/keha-has-a-near-genius-iq/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luka_Magnotta
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Isn't she Ke$ha? Not Kesha?

(((Kesha)))

Yuck, she's really fat.

I can't tell these fat fucking whores apart, user.

She somehow managed to look even worse than before. Jesus Christ.

kek

No but seriously these celebrities are fucking deliusional. Wealthy enough to live in conveniently all white neighborhoods. Too daft to understand politics. Literal jews whispering in their ear on which opinions are ok to have. I'm sure it's one big circle jerk in those circles.

At least Kaitlyn Jenner, as much as he wants people to believe he is a woman, still votes like a white man and is a Trump supporter. Fuck wearing a dress. Coming out as a Trump supporter in Hollywood is real bravery.

Stronk liberal womyn everywhere BTFO.

Something this stupid cunt need to be educated on.
"(((They)))" do not "give us weapons"
We purchase them.
Because we are free men.
Not slaves.
The Eternal Jew wishes to return to the old ways.
And armed men are kind of in the way of that happening.
Fuck whiny women.
And fuck her.

come and take them

Tell her she wouldn't have been raped if she had a weapon. Kek.

I should have spoilered this. Here, use pic related to wash your eyes out.

Rapin Bill image needed

(((We))) obviously. Damn (((they))) are pushing gun control hard this year, (((they))) must be ready to get it really started.

Another filthy piece of shit telling us "you don't own nuffin!"

Like Omar Mateen, he was completely vetted by the Government and even work for them(under contract). "We" was once the crown, "We the people" are the right bearers.

worked*

cool another pic of a dumb whore
post some guns or something nobody gets laid or saves the white race by looking at pics faggot >>/s/>>

Looks like jewish rage to me.

WTF? Is that what Kesha has become?

If anyone should have their weapons confiscated, it's the Democrats. Just about every mass shooter has been one, and probably most of the gang criminals too, particularly the niggers and spics. I still oppose it on principle though.

Isn't she the one who accused her manager to have controlled her life and raped her numerous times?

Have a picture of two dudes bayonet training

Yep

man those fucking bayonets were no joke huh

i always thought of them as a secondary weapon but thats a primary weapon in its own right

Fuck this cunt. Her music was the start of my little sister's descent into degeneracy and she's in jail right now for drug dealing and substance abuse

Kek, did you sleep during the 18th/19th century? Of course the bayonet was hugely important, they even named a doctrine after it, "The School of the Bayonet". Cold steel stayed relevant right up to the development of the machine gun.

Even later, there were many episodes of bayonet charges both in ww1 and ww2.

I thought pop starlets were supposed to be fuckable.

What the hell man. Even our lowest common denominator kike drivel is losing what passes for it's standards.

Fucking Kali Yuga man, I swear.

Last recorded Bayo charge was the British in Iraq. Their L-85s function better that way.

John Lithgow said it best

I want her to fall apart as much as humanly possible. She deserves to rot away and have any sort of attractive-ness lost. I want her to feel the pain of having a shit soul and not being able to make up for it with a hot bod.

She deserves it all for contributing to the rotting away of the concept of being a decent woman.

Pick one.

Why is she dressed like Colonel Sanders?

She's right, but the American government doesn't give weapons to Americans, they give them to drug cartels and terrorists. Glad to see SOMEONE take a stand against the fast and furious bullshit
:^)

At least they are finally honest. Gun control was always about lawful White gun owners.

Somehow I lost my webm version of this.

At the end

This is true, the universe is screaming for us to
GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

Someone needs to control her fucking calorie intake, holy shit.

So the good goy decided to submit to its masters?

Kikes are indeed holding us back.

Look at their glorification of stagnation.

What a fucking trainwreck.

Kesha hasn't been relevant since 2009 or so. A lot of the dnc speakers haven't been socially relevant.

Demi Lovato? She's made one song since getting fat, and she's a known cokewhore. She rambled on about depression and normalizing mental illness (guess (((who))) has a higher rate of schizophrenia?)

Meryl Streep? Is this seriously the 90s?

All those casting couch whores singing a song that has 0 depth to it about female empowerment? The whole thing is a wreck. A mess. A big fat mess.

surely that's photoshopped?

She has literally turned into Fat Amy.

She got fat? I missed that. I guess since she doesn't believe in weapons this is her only way of defending herself from rape

Yeah, who'd want to rape a fat fucking pig of a person.

not even news

Holy shit is that her?

She is probably depressed and bing eating 24/7 due to Shekelstein's abuse.

Its poetic justice after the damage she has caused to our youth.

What kind of a name is 'Kesha' for a White woman? WTF?

One that's pozzed from top to bottom.

The bayonet played a huge role in winning the 30 year war. When the enemies had to load their guns, they rushed them with their bayonettes.

We better listen to her goyim. She's smarter than almost every single one of us!

uber-facts.com/2012/11/21/keha-has-a-near-genius-iq/

no thanks

Further proof that women can only perceive stimuli as social signals.

Man, wtf happened to her?

Are her handlers fattening her up for some sort of fat acceptance thing?

She stopped being 21.

That was funny, sure.

But I think maybe it's more than that.

Why the fuck would you invite some degenerate whore singer to speak at your convention?

Yeah, because that worked so well in Europe. All the numerous and massive terrorist attacks in Europe and other places totally didn't happen thanks to gun control.

Focus groups who still think targeting degenerate millenials is a winning strat.

hillary is a shit singer

Kek'd and checked

I really hope they make this a big issue, it only helps Trump win over moderates.

Gun control is a losing issue. Notice how Obama did not dare to take on gun control until he was elected a 2nd time?

Because drawing with artificially small mouths and yuge eyes are better right?

Kesha can choose between 9mm and 7.62 between her eyes on the DOTR.

That is what awaits all /cuteboy/s in the end, they invest everything in finite sexual attractiveness and when it tanks they lose their grip and become Luka Magnotta due to having nothing left but narcissism.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luka_Magnotta

Jesus Christ, what a fucking loon.

Too bad Uffie didn't get popular outside of Edbanger Records and Kesha bit her style.

Never forget the time Kesha drank piss.

Holy fuck, she got fat.

Why was this waste of food and water even called there to speak?
If it was Britney Spears or someone i could understand, but who gives a flying fuck about Kesha?

She's shrunk back to normal size now, apparently.

(((We))) decide who gets the fucking weapons.

Wew, weren't dems ripping on Trump for having non-politicians as speakers?

They're literally showing movie previews and shit at this fucking trainwreck.

Turns out having zero platform other than "Trump bad, vagina qualifies me to be president" doesn't fill much time.

DNC is a fucking mess.

Why have I not been watching this?
Holy fuck.

(((They))) also control which nigger gets the fucking chicken.

Thats like fucking Newton levels of genius. There's no way someone that smart would go into pop and live a life of hedonism, they would comprehend the importance of their intelligence immediately and go into science.

Link to the movie preview?

The last successful bayonet charge was in Basrah during the occupation. I think it was foolish of President Fuccboi Cryalot to retire the bayonet. The stupid asshole.

Top Ebin

I should become a hedonistic gold digging musician too then

According to the same sources, lil wayne has a 160 IQ.

So, ya know…

Also, most football and basketball players are 150+ IQ geniuses.

YMMV

They give a fuck about Kesha because they use her as a tool for degeneracy. I remember back in highschool some classmates went to one of her concerts, and they came back talking about how she had buckets of condom packets and just started tossing them out to the crowd.

It's the inevitable end result of radical egalitarianism

"We decide who gets the fucking weapons"

Holy fuck she got fat. Maybe someone needs to control the donuts.

Is that her? Jesus tittyfucking Christ! What happened to hot Ke$ha from the tik tok video? Krispy Kreme?

I already made that joke m8.

who is kesha?

A used-up fifth-rate pop star.

This perfectly highlights the infantile mentality of liberals. They're stuck in a state of arrested development where they believe everything they have has been "given" or "allowed" to them by the state/government like a parent "allows" their child to have or not have candy. Liberals really are just children without any agency of their own

How about you get rid of all your security guards, security fence (I assume) is surrounding your property, and move into a lower-class neighborhood like the vast majority of the rest of the country?

I wish Zappa was still alive. He would be making songs about SJWs that would obliterate my sides

140 is what you need to get into mensa, it's smart but genius is pushing it, there are plenty of people with that kind of iq who aren't doing anything interesting with it.

He made songs about SJW's when he was alive

Thanks for posting that so I don't have to.

Probably tested before she became a drug riddled skank. Doesn't even matter to me anyway since I was given 3 separately formatted tests and got an average of 176

Appealing to the kids.

How come I cannot find this anywhere?

Does people still think?

Kesha is a media whore, she says what she is told to say.

Jesus christ did she get fat

This. Jesus F. Christ, I wanked to her (once).

I think the universe is actually telling us to destroy ourselves so you're probably right kesha.

>When the enemies normies had to load their guns, they rushed them with their bayonettes.

I really need to spend less time here and get out more.

to distract from her face and body. and singing.

They were also playing out the speakers with some shitty little band like it was a fucking late-night talk show. Tacky as fuck and completely unprofessional.

Guy I know went to HS with her.
Said she was a really sad girl who came from some fucked up family.
Everyone sorta felt bad for her.

Pic from his FB.

*shrug*

Matters most what you can do with it.
Most great advances in science, technology, tactics, entrepeneurship etc.

Didn't come from the idea of the genius, but from serendipidy.

We can discuss this further if you want..

When Trump says "we" and Democrats pretend he means white male Republicans, that's unfair. He means all Americans.

But when Kesha says "we" she means Jews and maybe some feminists who are friends with Jews.

Use your heads, fam. Negros, muslims, immigrants, drug addicts, and other losers shouldn't be allowed to have guns. Since many of you think only landowners should be allowed to vote, I might argue that only landowners and their families should have access to firearms.

In before I'm a kike because Jews own all the land.

they get them illegally you dipshit

The Orlando, Dallas, and Baton Rouge killers all acquired their weapons legally.