ITS HAPPENING

IRS Launches Investigation Of Clinton Foundation

archive.is/2lCGq

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/v5m6E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for anti-shill

While my confidence that they will pay attention to the wrongdoing is very low, this is a good first step.

Wew lads. They are spamming everywhere it seems…

bump

What the fuck is that about?

BREAKING: Russia Published Hacked Hillary Emails in 2013 – DNC Fears They Will Release 20,000 More Before Election

archive.is/v5m6E

We should make an app or explain to people how to search through her e-mails wherever they are leaked to by words or phrases.

It's a faux investigation so they can go, "hurrr durrr we looked. hurr durr everything is peachy."

This is what I'm worried about. Like the FBI shit.

Isn't the IRS supposed to be some hardcore serious motherfuckers that NO ONE fucks with? Or is that just another autistic meme

Why do all of you shitlords want to dox her private emails just because she is a woman who is smarter and more accomplished then all of you priveledged white males

Obama has used the IRS for the past 8 years to crack down hard on conservative non-profits. Yes, they're hardcore and serious, but they're extremely corrupt.

HAPPENINGS EVERY DAY

You just failed trolling 101, see me after class.

Everything should be archived. OP did good. If you want to give them traffic, by all means do it the link is there for you on the archive.

Lurk the fuck moar before you post

You know I always see people whinging about how archiving is a bad thing, but why? It's not a fucking downvote, it's not to prevent traffic despite what some faggos say since we're so fucking small we barely contribute to clickbait cash, it's to create a fucking snapshot as close as we can to the point of publication in case it gets taken down or edited shortly after release.

Saging due to offtopic but it's always fucking bugged me about people ragging on this on any board

1- All links might change because of attacks or because they realized something.
2- Not giving them clicks is secondary.

By the way, should we add BOTH archive and the proper links in the Original Post when it's a good site? I've seen this been done many times and I don't remember anyone complaining.

Go back to gaymergay

affirmative

Dupe thread ya dingus

Other one has actual details too

Zero Hedge is a hive of kikes.
Are you retarded?