Time for a story fam

What the hell is the point of even going on anymore??.

Other urls found in this thread:

goatse.info/
sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=b
gs.smuglo.li/main/public
8ch.net/n/res/531285.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We've all been in your shoes OP. All we can do is hope for a better tomorrow.

Very true

Just kidding it never gets better. Kill yourself now before you end up even worse off than you are now.

I don't have a step sister, nor do I want to fuck children, nor do I have to fuck 3DPD of any kind.

didn't even try so he could get rejected like a man
you want pity
next time don't be such a bitch
fuck it, you're right, she probably would see you as a creep
confidence would have curbed that but awkward nervousness is creepy

No its not we have all been there at one point its normal.

I'm not a fucking pedo

so how many sugar walls have you gotten?

Pre-teens and teenagers are not little children.

No GTFO. Girls DO find beta guys creepy.

So, you're a pedo now.

aren't you a downer.

whatever you say, mate

You have a lot to look forward to, OP. Like your family disowning you after someone brings up you staring at an 11 year old's ass and you losing your spaghetti and admitting you're a pedo

Dumbass op is a hebephile not a pedophile op does not like prepubescent children.

I don't know about you guys, but you all are a bunch of fucking weirdos

pedophilia and hebephilia are not the same thing

I have kept it hidden for years also i am a hebephile not a pedophile read the op again and look up the meaning of hebephilia liking 11 year olds is not pedo.

Solution:

I guess i can only dream right now.

This

They're both DISGUSTING

they do go for betas after they are too old and used up for alphas to even look at them

WRONG!!! hebephilia is normal because the age range in which the people are attracted to are sexually mature.

Elliot Rodger is that you??.

yes

no nigga it's disgusting kill yourself

its natural and should be legalized

hmm, very good argumentation, however you've forgot that you're mentally damaged so we can disregade anything you say, go back to your padded cell scum bag

Explain this image to me, I don't get it

She's 11, he's a pedo.
Remember the old proverb: "if she's eleven, you're a pedo." Remember that one?

no go get a drill, insert a bill bit, place drillbit to skull and pull trigger. Remember to apply pressure towards your skull

I didn't say it was because I say so that is retarded no its because they are sexually mature and sexually ready hell it even use to be normal a long time ago for 30 year old guys to get together with 12 year old girls because they were sexually mature and sexually ready 12 year olds can have babies if it bleeds it breeds okay.

Nope.

don't you have a truck to drive in Sweden Achmed?

Wow, uncultured swine - the lot of you. It's a really well-known proverb.

Dubz for truth

Fuck off being a hebephile is not a mental disorder its normal its not even in the DSM-5 damn iit.

yet.

well give me a momment to pen that in, I'll get your lithium injections ready aswell

that is just a stupid proverb people made up does not mean its true dumb ass this is literally a Google search away hebephilia is attraction to 11-14 year olds so fuck off.

You're still attracted to children

It has been rejected to be put in there countless times so no i do not see it going in there any time soon as attraction to teens is normal ill. bet you are one of those stupid fucks who say Ephebophilia is disgusting and wrong and that is gross or a mental illness to like 16 year olds give me a fucking break.

You're also Turkish so you also have a mental illness

THEY AREN'T CHILDREN NORMIE GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!.

What?? that made 0 sense.

sorry, to rain on your 3DPD are great parade, but trying to equate acknowledgement of their more primitive nature to that of a psychopath that cared about 3DPD way more then anyone should isn't going to help anything.

3DPD are hypergamous, which means they are driven to find the deal when looking of a mate, and this usually results in offspring for a guy that has good genes/has high status, but doesn't have any intention of being a father, so the 3DPD finds a beta that, out of a desperate want for a companion, will help her take care of a child that isn't his. Sexbots and artificial wombs or similar technology will an end to this. Betas get to have families and companionship, and 3DPD are left to deal with their own mistakes

It's okay your ill turkish mind won't understand concepts like this

This is, without doubt, truly one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. I am not fucking joking when I say: you are genuinely stupid. I know people say stuff like this a lot on chans without proper evidence… but you have proven amply that you should be removed from the gene stock of humanity. I sincerely apologize to the Universe for your existence.

I'm a 22-yo white guy, and I'm going out with a 12-yo girl. We just don't see what the problem is. There's nothing sexual between us, we just really enjoy hanging out together, and love being in each others' company. We spend a lot of time together with her family, and they accept us just fine - they can see how we care for each other is very real. We appreciate other people don't understand the depth and joy of our relationship… my gf is short enough that we get weird looks when we're out together in public. I think 5'2" is pretty tall for a 12 year old, though. Fuckin' normies. The funny thing is… this aint pasta bait.

lol saved

sure it is

This also its legal in other countries like Mexico where the AOC is 12.

worst green text ever

Yeah yeah, tell it to every fan of justin beiber and one direction

10/10
Best greentext ever

Who says Justin is beta? He makes bitch music to get the girls and he is succeeding. Idiots that make tough guy music are just that, idiots. Since there are more women in the world and, being normie, women are more likely to buy shit, it makes sense to make music for them more than men.

Not a very interesting story, user.

True but its just a real life experience

Fuck off

Yeah but life experiences can also be good stories.

Great green text user

I say that purely from a marketing point of view. Not white knighting or anything.

Your hebephillia is a symptom of never having found a loving girl of your own age. I'm not saying you will ever find her, but I know that finding her for myself removed all forms of attraction I felt for younger girls from my psyche.

Hope this helps.

It makes more sense to make music about women if you're trying to make a million dollars because you're a Jew.
You realize there's more women who listen to technical death metal than there are women who listen to justin fagber?
Looks like user just revealed he's a sjw nigger.
CHANGE MY PITCH UP
SMACK MY BITCH UP

I saw this but I wanted to write it anyways lmao
SMACK MY BITCH UP

Like gay shit was ever new to the internet
goatse.info/

fuck off homos

Dead forced meme is Dead

You need to leave this place.

no thanks homo

Those are the filenames that you get when you save an image file from here, it's always random like that

That is the stupidest thing i have ever heard dude sexuallity is not a choice so your attraction to young i can guarantee you has not gone away wether you wanna believe it has or not also i do like people my own age as well.

You must be some sort of troglodyte.

Nah, it's gone completely.

lol no there isn't. Stop making up shit to support your argument. A simple search of youtube and you will see that Justin's songs have more views than any death metal. What the fuck is death metal anyway? lol don't even know the shit.

Because there happens to be faggot beta men that also like justin fagber
I'm not making this shit up
what is hot topic?

No its not and if that is the case then you were never truly attracted to underage girls you were just using them as substitutes for your feelings.

You give up before you even try, effectively limiting your own chances of changing by denying the very notion of the possibilities that are available to you. Humans are not slaves to their habits or the things they like.

cuckchan pls go

Now look here you faggot, I'm not going to browse through 20K pictures with randomized filenames just to find and post that one picture that fits my needs in that moment.

Learn how to shitpost efficiently or gtfo.

Have some skub, noob.

Humans are not slaves to their habits yes but attaction and feelings can not change as again sexallity is not a choice you think gays chose to be gay?? nope.

Nuh.

What year is this 2007?? i haven't heard that in forever.

Hey thanks for moving in 4chan. Did you mind control the sys op and backdoor their servers???

This is like 2007. Get the fuck out. This is Holla Forums not nigger tits

OMG 4 CHAN TOOK OVER OMG 4 CHAN TOOK OVER

ITS NOTHING BUT HEY B, AND IMPLY THREADS. WE 4CHAN NOW

I bet no channel you make gets any attention but every fag Chan made by new 4chan ops get tons of attention

Slow down there, Pavlov's dog. Go back and read what you just asserted as an absolute. I'll argue that your sexual preference is open to change; if you become aware of what makes you have those feelings you experience when presented with the impulses that you say cannot result in different outcomes than what you assume to be immutable presets. I would say that you can change the presets if you learn how to become more self aware.

Fine, grow at your own pace.

You're confusing language with fashion.

Stop freaking out that already happened a long time ago.

crappy story tbh fam

I swear mods are ghost-deleting post and threads. This thread had a hundred replies an hour or two ago so it should be at 103 or 105.

mods are SJW faggots cenoring freedom of speech.

You can look at the public action log and see

honestly can't remember where that is..

Hebephile not pedophile

This one's on the house but next time use The Google
sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=b

pedo

e-psychologist on 8cham?

Jewgle still indexes this shithole?

correct pedos like prepubescent kids not pre-teens or teenagers.

This now a pedothread

Do all children hit puberty at 11?

not all but most do.

fuckers deleted all my posts. they are censorship. they deserve holocaust

SJWs have taken over.

The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.

gs.smuglo.li/main/public

You deserve it

Listen.. OP.. Look at yourself.. do you think you are attractive enough? No.. most likely not..

Ya got three choices:

1. If you ain't ugly tell her how you feel.. She will most likely think you are creepy but at least you tried..

2. You go find someone your own age and tell them how you feel about them.. They will also most likely find you creepy..

3. You can't win..End it now before it is too late.

(Bonus Option Try all three.. in order.. You'll still lose.. but you can still say you tried.)

Fuck off SJW get off chans chans are for free speech

I love frozen peaches!

I want pedophiles to leave

I want pedophiles hebephiles to leave

Or Option 4. gain the confidence to talk to them and try to impress them.

Get the fuck out newfag go back to 4chan and Reddit.

W.T Snacks

To be fair, teenage girls are often sluts so OP might have had a chance if he tried.
Remember French user that fucked high school girls from the school close to the shop he worked in? I wonder if he still comes on here.

saying hebe is "between age and age" is stupid:

the age doesnt matter, only the development. it would still be hebe if the girl was 8 and had started puberty. hebe by definition is attraction to any physical signifiers of puberty no matter how early.

if she has any semblance of hips or tits or dat stomach then its hebe.

Fuck off you are not Snacks please an hero.

I actually agree with this.

8ch.net/n/res/531285.html

pedophiles are evil.

No child molesters are evil pedophiles are in love with kids.

Pedo's are potential evil so we should deliver a preemptive strike

Fuck off.

Never forget

pedophilia is acceptable in Japan.

why?

Yes and no.

junior idols
manga
anime

It's clear that SJWs will never stop trying to censor, because they know they can't win a debate. They pose a problem that must be rectified. In the spirit of the year of the fire cock, I recommend launching 60 cruise missiles at them.

This is very true.

What's worse, having a hot hebe stepsister you know you'll never fuck, or not having a hebe stepsister at all?

Both

I'm a 22-yo going out with a 12-yo girl. We just don't see what the problem is. There's nothing sexual between us, we just really enjoy hanging out together, and love being in each others' company. We spend a lot of time together with her family, and they accept us just fine - they can see how we care for each other is very real. We appreciate other people don't understand the depth and joy of our relationship… my gf is short enough that we get weird looks when we're out together in public. I think 5'2" is pretty tall for a 12 year old, though. Fuckin' normies. The funny thing is… this aint pasta bait.

which country?

Where do you meet girls that young

Exactly, pedophiles are the opposite of evil. They want to have fun and love with children, normies want to ban children from having fun, normies are evil

This

if theres grass on the field play ball

they arent sexually mature but are visibly sexually dimorphic

There's nothing wrong with talking to your own stepsister.

what a waste of sperm you were

Originally it was about breeding patterns in birds.
Some birds would form monogamous couples, others would form harems and others would sneak breed with birds in another bird's harem.

It's legal, but very widely frowned upon

You're a pedophile retard

Good job missing the joke you retarded non-white, learn some fucking English before you post here

Lol dumbass.

I know user its just i like her i mean i like like her if you know what i mean.

OP, no.

You need to stop thinking about actually fucking real life children, and consider why.

No.

Preteens and teenagers are not little children they are not 5 years old they are not little kids.

are there any actual logical arguments against pedophilia?

It creates more pedophiles. 3/4 of all homosexuals and pedophiles indicate they were raped as children.

They are, for the purposes of sexual/romantic relationships, children. They don't understand the ins and outs of that kind of interaction. Think about it, how often were you sociopathically treated by fellow teenagers, growing up?

LOL are you fucking serious?? i understood that shit when i was 12.